The Girl from Lima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Velcona
Velcona
13 Followers

He found her elevated position dramatically improved his hands' purchase on her bust. Grasping both fleshy mounds in their totality, he began to massage them in slow but extravagant movements, pressing them almost flat against her ribs. The schoolgirl leant back on her hands as her breaths grew shorter and sharper.

Gregorio leaned in as if to kiss her. His lips were intercepted by a raised index finger.

"Don't pretend this is something it isn't," she said softly.

Wrinkling her nose, the Peruvian placed a hand on his abdomen and pushed him back a couple of steps. She brushed his hands off her chest and slipped off the desk, landing on her haunches at eye-level with the tented crotch of his grey slacks. She unfastened his belt with the élan of a veteran safecracker, pulling his pants and underclothes down in one fluid motion.

Xiomara drew her head back slightly as his recoiling manhood almost struck her on the nose. Gingerly wrapping her left hand around his hilt, she used her right to gently tease back the hood. For a few seconds, she stared those six inches of absolute stiffness in the eye, nibbling her lower lip. Meanwhile, her teacher watched on hopefully.

Ultimately, she let go. Gregorio's fleeting twinge of disappointment didn't cause any wilting as his half-naked student remounted the desk and tugged almost expectantly on his silken necktie. Shuffling forward, he urged her cushy thighs further apart whilst he ran his right hand from the top of her polo's fully buttoned placket, down her smooth belly and between her legs.

Finding her only slightly moist, his fingertips began to tentatively circle her outer limits. Xiomara inhaled sharply at his touch. Closing her eyes, she leant back on her hands and tried to moderate her breathing. While he continued his orbit, her teacher's free hand reached for the hem of her polo, drawing the well-fitting garment up over her chest.

Freed from the clinging mesh cotton, her teardrop-shaped breasts didn't appear quite so rounded. Regardless, Gregorio took one of the rosy brown mounds in hand, delicately tweaking a hickory nipple. Simultaneously, his gyrating fingers picked up speed as the circles they traced grew steadily narrower until Xiomara let out a tremulous whimper and slumped backwards onto her elbows.

Spreading her thighs as wide as ligaments would permit, Gregorio inched into position, bringing himself to within a hair's breadth of her. Then, he hesitated. After a moment, Xiomara's head shot up.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded.

"Are you absolutely sure about this, Miss Qinallata?" he asked flatly.

The glare that followed was all the encouragement he needed. Steadying himself on her splayed thighs, Gregorio entered his student with a gentle thrust. The schoolgirl gasped, jolting bodily upon first contact. Her small frame writhed as the initial instroke continued, teeth clenching as she kept down squeaks of pain.

"Don't stop," she whispered, noticing the look of mild horror that overcome her teacher-cum-lover's face through half-open eyes. Gregorio obliged, even did as the sight of the Peruvian's incisors becoming embedded in her lower lip brought on fresh pangs of guilt.

The stream of muffled yelps persisted as Gregorio sought to find a comfortable rhythm. Once his hips had settled into a slow but steady tempo, Xiomara was soon stifling soft whimpers of delight in tandem with the persistent agonized squeaks.

"Let yourself...be heard, Miss...Qinallata," said Gregorio, voice quivering as he felt her inner muscles clamp down on him for the first time.

With his blessing, the Peruvian let forth a flow of soft gasps and labored sighs as she became better adjusted to his presence inside her. The noises grew more frequent in concurrence with her teacher's pelvic momentum.

At one point, he momentarily paused to pull the schoolgirl's groin closer to his own. Upon resumption, Xiomara let out a resounding moan, leaning back ever harder on her elbows as her back and neck arched.

"Can't you...be heard, too?" asked Xiomara, glancing up at him as she tried to gyrate her hips in time with his instrokes. Her inexperience was evident, but her teacher saw fit to reward the effort with more potent thrusts. He serenaded each rep with a deep groan.

Soon, the schoolgirl was flat on her back, clinging to the edges of whichever desk was in reach as the one bearing her lower half began to rock. Gregorio took no notice. He was lost in a headspace he hadn't occupied for longer than he cared to remember. He clapped hands on Xiomara's hips to keep her braced as his pumping motion turned borderline pneumatic.

Fresh squeaks of pain brought on by his pelvic onslaught fell on deaf ears as his vision blurred, his buttocks clenched, and his hips bucked like Ricky Martin's in his heyday. His milky seed sewn, the burst of virile energy that'd powered his climatic barrage quickly abated and he slumped forward.

Gregorio threw his arms out to catch himself before he faceplanted Xiomara's cleavage. Looming over her, he smiled sheepishly as the tip of his cerulean tie landed in the shallow valley between her breasts. Tickled by the silken appendage, the deflowered schoolgirl snorted.

"Thank you, Dr Aquino," she half-whispered in breathy English, a warm smile blossoming on her reddish-brown lips to complement her doting gaze. Reaching for his tie, Xiomara used the end of it to wipe a bead of sweat off the tip of Gregorio's nose that threatened to land on her at any second.

She herself cut the moment short, gently pushing at his chest with both hands. With a sigh and a smile, Gregorio withdrew and straightened up, watching keenly as her breasts disappeared beneath her polo. Thanks to prolonged exposure to the room's aircon, the fabric covering her braless chest was embossed with her nipples.

While she slipped off the desk and set about restoring her pristine uniform, Gregorio turned his attentions to his own lower half. He didn't let the sudden silence between them trouble him. He could remember the speechlessness that'd accompanied his first taste of postcoital haze over twenty years ago.

Once he'd finished refastening his belt buckle, he looked up to see Xiomara already halfway towards the door. Mindful of the principal's directive to all Zumárraga Prep teachers to double-up on homework for 'vacation periods', he could understand her desire for a quick getaway.

"See you on Tuesday, Miss Qinallata," said Gregorio.

It took until her fingers were on the door handle for the schoolgirl to look over her shoulder and flash him a faint smile.

"Goodbye, Dr Aquino," said Xiomara quietly.

Then, she exited, leaving her teacher to arrange the furniture, blissfully unaware of how their relationship was about to change.

Velcona
Velcona
13 Followers
12