The Girl from Nepal Ch. 04

Story Info
BES remembers and Jagati runs.
3.4k words
4.6
16.8k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

When Jagati opened the bathroom door, glanced at the clock next to the bed. It read just a bit before eight in the morning. She stared out the window. The sun was up but it was still early. She listened and knew Joe would be heading out to his garage. In the kitchen, she could hear the the clatter of pots and pans as Lilith started breakfast preparations.

She stopped at the foot of the bed and gazed at Bas. She'd awoken when his breathing had evened out and he'd dropped off to sleep. Looking at the bags under his eyes, she decided to let him sleep. She dressed in a hurry, then slipped out, quietly shutting the bedroom door behind herself.

* * * *

He opened his eyes expecting to see a lab identical to the one on Starklin. Instead he saw a man in odd clothing standing before him; while next to him was a petite little girl sucking on her fingers.

"Jagati, sweetheart, this is your new friend. He will always be here to protect you. His name is Bas."

The little girl pulled her fingers out of her mouth and stared up at him with big green eyes.

"Hello, Bas."

He looked down at the little girl and smiled.

"Hello, Jagati."

"Pretty lights." She reached up to touch him.

He tried to crouch down in front of the little girl's offer of touch. He frowned when he realized that he couldn't move. What was wrong here? What was wrong with him? He looked down to see no body but instead - miles and miles of electric wires and computer chips. She'd done it, he realized with horror. She'd imprisoned him inside of a machine! Anger surged through him. Now if he could only remember who 'she' was!

"Now Jagati, you can't be pushing his buttons. You can hurt him." Aakil scolded softly as he pulled her fingers back. His comment pulled Bas out of his thoughts.

"Aakil, it's time for Jagati's nap." A willowy woman appeared in the open door way.

"I don't wanna take a nap momma!"

"I don't understand," he said as Jagati left the room with a willowy tall woman.

"Ever since the electrical surge in the lab last week, you have been acting erratically Bas 1.2. Are you sure everything is working correctly? I want you to do an internal scan."

He stared at the man in disbelief; what was he talking about? An internal scan of 'what'? He wasn't a master chhetri yet; he had no way doing what the man was asking.

"Internal scan?"

"Oh for heaven's sakes, you can't mean to tell me that you don't know how to do an internal scan!" Aakil turned as another man entered the room.

"I don't know, Anderson. If I can't get this surge issue under control, I'll have to start over from scratch."

"You said that the components were working correctly. It must be your programming." The older man stopped next to Aakil.

"Regardless, I've got to have it running correctly. I've received threatening letters concerning Jagati. This program, Bas, will be the only thing standing between certain kidnapping and her."

Bas stilled as the doctor's words echoed through his system. Someone dared to try and kidnap that precious little girl? He drew inward and examined this new home for his soul. He finally located the programming codes that would give the doctor his desired 'scan'. He used his mind to force the codes to the forefront. He heard whirling and then the soft hum of a printing device nearby.

"Finally. Thank you, Bas." Aakil reached for the report laying on the nearby printer. He picked it up and began scanning it.

"It shows everything is normal here other than a surge in the electrical wiring."

"Dear God, is he going to overheat?" Anderson asked.

"No, but it looks like he's rewiring his electric synapses to run more efficiently." Aakil handed Anderson the report.

"Impossible!" Anderson's body language became excited as he read.

"Aakil, I do believe we have a one of a kind program here. How soon can we mass produce him?"

"We can't. This program is Jagati's and hers alone. It's sole purpose is to protect my little angel. I won't have other copies out there that could be used against her."

"We'll see about that!" Anderson threatened...

Bas awoke with a jerk.

"Jagati!" He looked around the room frantically. The lace curtains flapped in the breeze, filling the room with a scent of clean air. The bathroom door was ajar, the light off. He shoved the covers off his legs and swung them over the edge, once more yelling her name.

Lilith appeared in the open doorway.

"Bas, I see you're finally awake. Are you hungry?" She shifted the laundry basket to her hip.

"Where's Jagati?" He looked around for his denim pants.

"Relax. She's out in the garage with Joe. She seems quite interested in how he's fixing her car."

"Sorry, Lilith. For a moment there I thought she'd run off again." He rubbed the back of his neck.

She walked into the room and set the basket down on the bed next to him.

"I washed both yours and Jagati's clothes. I figured you'd both appreciate something clean to wear. Come down when you're ready and have something to eat. Jagati was hoping you'd be up before she left for work."

* * * *

Bas sat down at the table and waited for Jagati to join them. He could hear her through the open screen door connecting the garage to the house as she laughed at something Joe said. Lilith set down a plate piled high with fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, golden hash browns and toast. He could feel his mouth start to water.

"Go ahead and eat, BES. Jagati will join you shortly. She said something about washing up and changing into her uniform first." Joe entered the kitchen, drying his hands on the red shop rag.

"Work? Where's she working? How safe a place is it?" Bas asked after washing down the scrambled eggs with coffee. He nearly moaned with pleasure. Coffee must be a gift from the Gods.

"Safe enough. I figured since I've got a couple of days before the sola-car is ready, I might as well work and make some credits. Besides when I called the diner this morning, Rosa told me they were short-handed. Mr. Nyguen had to rush his wife to the hospital," Jagati said as she came into the kitchen tying a starched apron around her slender waist. She leaned in and snatched a piece of the crisp bacon off his plate.

"Hey, that's mine!" He jerked her onto his lap.

"Let me go, you fool!" She broke the bacon in half and fed him a piece before shoving the other half in her mouth. "You're going to make me late." She tried to free herself.

Bas smiled down at her before gently setting her on her feet. She smiled back and ruffled his hair before grabbing her cap and heading out the door.

* * * *

Silva sat on her reclining couch watching the communication arc with Aleja, Kurlack's younger brother at her feet. He had his back to the screen as he slowly rubbed warm oil on her feet. Recalling the whipping she had given him to assure his obedience, she thought about what more pain would motivate him to do for her. Shivering with the anticipation of further discipline she imaging the virile young stud in her bed, servicing her needs. Now that I know his weakness, he is mine to do as I please with.

"Your Majesty, I have the arc-feed that you requested," the nervous communication tech noted.

"Show me the great doctor's demise. This should be interesting." She turned back to pleasurer at her feet.

"Aleja, move further up, right now. My calves and thighs need attention too." Lifting her robes to expose her short legs, she expected instantaneous movement from him, but she did not see it. Angry, she slapped him hard across the face.

"Do I need to get the whip again?" She offered with icy resolve. "Or will you behave?"

His hands moved in the compliant obedience of one who cannot take more pain. "No, please, your Majesty."

"I thought not." She purred as she turned her attention back to the communication's arc. She watched as Dr. Liu stood in restraint in his lab protesting loudly. "You have the wrong man, your Majesty. My name is Aakil Liu, and I have done nothing wrong!"

"Oh really, doctor, I think not. You have broken the law, by releasing the chhetri. Soldier, do your duty." A muscular guard dragged Dr. Liu to a metal cross and bound his arms to the crossbeam.

"I did what, released what?" Dr. Liu protested as if he still did not understand.

"You placed the chhetri in a human body, thus releasing him from his bondage."

A light seemed to dawn on Dr. Liu "This about my security program being downloaded into the cyborg? Why do you care about this matter?"

"You fool, that was no "security program" that you placed in that body."

"What?"

"You released the soul of the chhetri whom my mother had imprisoned, and now I demand retribution for your insolence." Silva was angry, and that was always bad for the object of her anger.

"Retribution? What do you mean? I had no idea that he was anything other than the computer program that I'd designed."

"So you thought an idiot like you from a backward civilization designed something so advanced, so complex."

Now Dr. Liu hesitated, his uncertainty filling the room. Well...it could have been my design."

"Not likely, from such a lowly species. The chhetri was cast out of our world to your wasteland to be punished for spurning my Mother's attentions, but now you have given him his life back, defying me." Silva was now screaming, and Dr. Liu knew he was in deep trouble.

"Wait you're not making sense, your world, are you saying you're from another planet."

"I rest my case, you're not even aware of parallel dimensions. You deserve to house the assassin, you pompous fool."

"Listen, I'm sorry I freed your prisoner, but what does this all have to do with me?"

"In order for the assassin to across the rift between the dimensions to kill the chhetri, he must inhabit a body from your world."

Silva was amazed at the stupidity of this creature, for he still did not understand what would be done. "The body the assassin will use is yours."

"Me. No, please you can't."

As Aleja rubbed her inner thighs, Silva gasped at that pleasure and the pleasure of feeling Dr. Liu's trembling terror. I wish I was in the room so I could smell his panic.

"Harder, deeper, slave, or you'll feel my whip." She ordered as she intently watched the screen, her eyes never leaving the poor victim who was about to be disembodied by Kurlack's soul.

Aleja moved more quickly kneading the flesh of Silva's inner thighs with precision, but now the cruel monarch wanted more. He gasped as she yanked her robes up higher to reveal her naked crotch.

"Rub me there, slave, or get a fierce whipping." Pulling his hand off her thigh, she placed it on her intimate wet folds. Holding the hand, she pushed her crotch forward so his finger penetrated her.

"I ... no..."

"So you'd rather have the whipping," she asked him arrogantly.

"No, your majesty ... but my brother told me I was chosen for a special destiny. I must not submit to sins of the flesh, but remain pure for my training."

"Remain pure?" Silva laughed. "You mean to tell me that he thought that you were going to become a chhetri? That's simply splendid, for as I tarnish you, I also rob the chhetri of their next protector. Oh, life is indeed grand. Now fuck my cunt with your fingers or you'll never see your brother alive again!"

Aleja looked up at her -- his expression torn. He loved his brother, but his ingrained training forbade him from doing the very thing that was demanded of him.

"Well!" She hissed, not willing to give him a second of resistance to her will.

"Yes, your Majesty" His head slumped as he thrust his fingers inside of her, feeling the molten warmth of her sex tunnel.

"Harder, slave, your Queen barely feels that." Silva screamed as the final preparations for the dimensional transference were made on the screen. As Aleja finger-fucked her wanton hole, she watched the screen and saw Dr. Liu writhe and then go rigid as his body was taken by another.

"Fuck me, yes, and die, you bastard, as do all who challenge Silva's power!" Screaming as she climaxed, she pushed Aleja backwards to the floor, and he looked up with horror at the raging, sexual mad woman who was his Queen.

* * * *

"Are you sure you have the behavior modification module in place?"

"What's your worry, Sam. He's going to be out of it for at least another six hours."

"I don't want to have to deal with another pissed- off warrior. Do you remember the last one we had here?"

"It's been almost twenty-five years, Sam. But no, I haven't forgotten."

"We were lucky he was destined to be placed into the damn computer program."

Kurlack inwardly groaned as their voices grated on his already sensitive nerves. He kept his breathing deep and steady as he tried to focus on the discussion of the two men standing near by.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't pick that program. They said Lewis was terminated permanently when the Queen found out Aakil Liu had released him from the computer."

"Do you think the memory inhibitor worked on him? As a chhetri-I do seem to recall he was very resistant to the block."

"I think so. He hasn't shown up here yet."

"That doesn't mean he won't."

"God I hope not. Let's give this one another sedative before we toss him into the holding cell."

Kurlack hissed as he felt the stab in his arm before the drug took effect and the blackness beckoned once more.

* * * *

Jagati gagged as the man howled and dumped his stringy cum in her unwilling mouth. She dropped to her knees as her boss smiled knowingly. I wouldn't have come in if I knew Rosa lied to me. I can't believe I walked into this trap. When she had arrived at work, she'd been drug back to the back room by Rosa and shoved inside to only find Mr. Nyguen and his brother. She was jerked out of her thoughts when Mr. Nyguen started laughing.

"I told you she was a terrific cocksucker, didn't I?"

"Yeah, she's a good whore. You could charge your customers for a piece of that." His brother tucked his limp dick back into his pants. "Thanks sweetheart. I'll be back later this week for a repeat performance. I might even bring a few of my friends to try you out."

Jagati dropped her head in defeat. She could see her immediate future. If I don't get out of here, I'm going to end up being a hooker for this man, not to mention I can say goodbye to my virginity.

* * * *

Bas smiled in pleasure as Joe slammed the hood on Jagati's car shut. It'd felt wonderful to help Joe work on her car. Between the two of them, they'd managed to finish in one day what Joe had originally told Jagati would take two.

"You're a rather handy man to have around the garage, Bas. I've never seen a man take to pulling wrenches as quickly as you did."

"It's nothing Joe. I enjoyed helping you with Jagati's car."

The shrill bell rang in the front. Bas joined Joe as he greeted the short oriental man at the counter.

"Morning, what can I do for ya?" Joe asked him.

"I need to have the lubricating fluids changed on my sola-car. You know it needs to have that done, just like a man occasionally needs to release his fluids, if ya know what I mean." He winked at Lilith, who'd just joined them.

"Well, I never!" She turned around after glaring at him and returned to the house.

"Say, you're new in town!" The man offered his hand to Bas.

"Yes, I'm just passing through."

"Well before ya' leave allow me to treat ya'. My brother's got this new waitress who could suck the chrome off a muffler. She's real easy on the eyes too. She has this waist-length hair and green eyes. She looks like she's Indian or maybe Mexican. I'd say Mexican by the rack on her." He held his hands out in front of him like a pair of imaginary breasts and laughed crudely.

"What's her name?" The pieces began to fall together in his mind.

"Hell, I don't know. I wasn't real interested in talking if you know what I mean." The man ran a hand down and squeezed his crotch. "I had more pressing needs than finding out her name."

"Why don't you take me there? I could always use this "sucking chrome off a muffler."

"Sure. My brother runs this restaurant around the corner. It's only a five minute walk from here."

"I'll return shortly, Joe." Bas said softly.

"Be careful, Bas. It might not be..." he warned.

"For his sake he'd better hope it's not my chhetri."

Bas followed the man into the nearly empty diner.

"So where's this girl?" Bas stopped next to the him.

"I'm not sure. Let me get my brother, he'll bring her. We can use his office. I'd love to have a piece of her ass this time."

Fury ripped through him at the thought. I'll see him in hell first.

Bas waited impatiently for the man to appear. When he did, Bas could see the family resemblance. He followed both men into the back office where few moments later, Jagati joined them.

Yes, Mr. Nyguen?" She stood trembling in the open door.

"I've another customer for you to service. Get that ass of yours in here and earn your pay."

Jagati swallowed as she walked further into office. She'd hoped to escape her shift without having to do this again today. She dropped to her knees in front of the man sitting in the chair. She hadn't looked at his face. She didn't want to remember. She only hoped he was as quick as the other two men today had been.

She reached for the fastening on his pants when his hand stilled hers.

"No, chhetri. Why do you do this?" He lifted her face to look into her eyes.

She paled as she snatched her hand away from his.

"I ... I ... have no other choice." Tears welled in her eyes. "I can't do this, Bas." She stood quickly and started to leave the room when Mr. Nyguen grabbed her.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, you little whore? Get on your knees and give this man what he's paying for." He grabbed her upper arm.

"You paid for it?" The pain in her chest was excruciating. "I would've given it to you if you'd only asked."

"He only thinks I'm going to pay him. I wanted to see if what his brother was saying was true and to tell this piece of shit it won't ever happen again. You're quitting this job and we are leaving, after..." He surged out of the chair.

"After what?" She didn't like the look on his face. He looked like he wanted to take Mr. Nyguen apart.

"I kick this man's ass." Bas clocked the unsuspecting man with a roundhouse kick to his head. Mr. Nyguen hit the floor like a bad habit — down for the count and out cold. Mr. Nyguen's brother let out a shout and rushed at Bas. Bas met him head on and with another devastating kick, the brother hit the floor piled on top of his unconscious sibling. Only his moan showed he was still alive.

Turning to Jagati, he realized she'd fled during his scuffle with the two men. Hell, where did she run off to this time?

"Jagati!"

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers