The Girl from Nepal Ch. 06

Story Info
BES catchs up with Jagati & Kurlack confronts Lesaro.
2.5k words
4.66
15.1k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

Kurlack groaned as one of the men in the white lab coats kicked him in the ribs. This particular man had a vicious streak in him. He'd been torturing him since he'd been revived. If he could get his hands on him, Kurlack knew he would kill him. And it might just be worth the pain.

"That's enough!"

Dread filled Kurlack as he recognized the voice flooding the small chamber he was confined in.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" His tormentor backed away from Kurlack's curled up form.

"I see you've made it across the rift. It seems your soul is in one piece and has been accepted readily by the body that was prepared for it. Have you discovered the modification, my dear Kurlack?"

Kurlack could tell by her tone, she'd done something terrifying to him and it pleased her. What the hell has she done this time?

"Answer her." The attendant reared back to kick him once more.

That's it! I've had enough of this! Without thought, he grabbed the man's foot and yanked it hard enough to cause the man to topple over. He was immediately wracked with unbelievable pain that radiated from his groin. He doubled over and drew a harsh breath while waiting for the terrible pain to cease.

"Oh I bet that hurt like a bitch, didn't it, my ex-pleasurer? Too bad I'm not there to take advantage of watching you writhe around in pain. Nonetheless, I do have to say the men of your house make wonderful pleasurers. Young Aleja is coming along magnificently. It won't be long before I have him trained to my beck and call. Although dear Josja is hoping he'll wander out of line just once." Her laughter filled the room.

Anger ripped through him hot and rampant surpassing the pain radiating from his groin. That vindictive bitch! I'll kill her!

"Why Silva? I paid for his freedom with mine." He tried to keep his voice steady as the anger shook his frame.

"Because I'm the Queen. Who'd dare gainsay me? I'm the all powerful ruler and I get what I want. For the time being your little brother amuses me. Now it's time for you complete your mission." Her voice faded away as the arch started to disconnect.

"Answer me one thing, Your Majesty, if you will?" Kurlack stood his ground as the attendant moved towards him.

"What is it, Kurlack?" The tone of her voice oozed with impatience.

"Will I be free after I complete this task?"

"Of course."

"Good. Then pray I never find a way back to Starklin because as sure as I'm standing here, I will kill you!"

Darkness swarmed before his eyes as he felt the familiar pin prick in his thigh. Damnit, they drugged me again. Where will I end up this time...

* * * *

"Did you get enough to eat, Bas?" Joe helped Lilith clear the table. It'd been nearly an hour since Jagati had slipped away.

"Yes. Where's Jagati? She can't afford to skip meals even if she's still mad at me."

Bas pushed back from the table and turned to head upstairs.

"She's gone, Bas." Joe shifted his weight, unsure of how Bas would react.

Silence filled the room before a low growl escaped Bas.

"She what?" It was obvious Bas was holding on to his temper just barely.

"She left earlier. She didn't want to place Lil and me in danger."

"That little...I warned her about taking off on me again." Bas stormed out of the room.

Joe shook his head as the screen door slammed and knew Bas was gone. He turned to find his wife glaring at him.

"Joseph, how long have you known she'd done flown the coop?" Lilith had her hands on her ample hips.

"She left just before dinner, Lil. Was I supposed to stop her? She's over the age of eighteen."

"Do you realize what danger she's running from? It must be obvious Bas is perfectly able to protect her and you let her go! Now, that boy is madder than an old wet hen, Joseph."

"He won't ever hurt her. He loves her. He might be a bit put out with her for taking off but she knew what was going to happen if she took off on him again and still she chose to leave. Why else would she ask me to wait at least an hour before telling him?"

"And if she felt she'd no other choice to leave, Joseph?" Lilith slammed the cupboard shut.

"He's her man and as such it's his duty to protect her. She knows that and shouldn't have run!"

She gave him a glare and stormed out of the kitchen. After twenty years of marriage, he knew that look well. He would be sleeping on the couch tonight.

* * * *

Kurlack sat up with a moan and held his head. He slowly opened his eyes, not sure of what he was going to find. The darkened bedroom was a welcome site from the cold cell he'd originally awoken in. Stumbling across the room, he caught his reflection in the mirror on the closet door. He stood in front of it and gazed at his nude body. He didn't recognize the body he saw. There were many scars of past wounds on his chest. It was obvious the man who's body he'd taken over, had fought and survived. He critiqued his 'new' body and saw a man who looked to be in the prime of his life. In his late forties or fifties, there were streaks of silver in his hair and while he wasn't overly tall, he had a solid build. This wasn't the body he'd have expected a 'computer designer' to have.

"Have you lost your mind, Aakil?"

He flinched at the angry tone of the woman's voice. Turning towards the doorway he saw a beautiful redheaded woman. Standing as tall as him and well rounded, the flesh between his legs, which had been soft moments ago, was now starting to harden.

"I want to know where our daughter is and now!"

* * * *

Jagati walked out of the truck stop. She'd utilized their network system to lay a false trail for Bas and her father. Her heart ached but she didn't regret leaving. Giving Bas undue hope would be cruel. But the main reason she'd split was because she was dangerously close to falling in love with him. I rather hurt a little now than a lot later. And staying with him will only guarantee I end up getting hurt.

She pushed the strap of her duffel up over her shoulder as she headed back to her sola-car. Her breath caught upon seeing Bas leaning against the fender, his long legs crossed at the ankles. She stopped and tightened her grip on the bag. How the hell did he find me so fast? Here we go again. She moved to run, when his low voice reached her.

"If you run again, I'm going to paddle your ass, Jagati." She looked at him, trying to judge if was serious. Licking her lips as he slowly straightened, she fought an internal war with herself. When a conveyance pulling several cars, passed between them, she decided to make a run for it. Behind her, she could hear Bas's dark curse. She fled as if the hounds of hell were after her and not her pissed off protector.

* * * *

Samantha stared at her ex-husband's nude body. Her mouth went dry as her pussy grew moist. She completely forgotten why she'd stormed back into his house after vowing years ago to never step foot inside it again. She couldn't help but stare at the flesh between his splayed legs. They'd been married for nearly ten years, but she'd very rarely seen him in the light of day. He'd been extremely modest and had always made love to her under the cover of darkness.

As his cock continued to grow under her scrutiny, she realized why. When he reached his full length, she saw he was much larger than she'd visualized. How'd that monstrous thing ever fit inside me?

"Are you done staring?"

Her lips parted on a sudden exhale when his cock rose to press against his tightly muscled abdomen.

"What?" She jerked her gaze back to his face.

"Unless you want me to fuck you, I suggest you let me get dressed."

Wetting her lips, she tried to focus on his words, but her body was once more awake and demanding to be filled by the hard cock not but feet away from her.

Narrowing his eyes, he wrapped his hand around his cock. Watching the way she watched his every move, he must have come to a decision.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Aakil, please get dressed." She rubbed her damp hands against her skirt.

"Are you sure you want me to?" He continued to stroke himself.

"Yes...no... I don't..." She dug her fingers into the soft cashmere of her skirt to keep from reaching out to him.

With his hand still stroking his hard cock, Kurlack moved towards her. Stopping in front of her, he released himself and took one of her hands, wrapping it around his hot cock.

"Damn, your hand feels good."

She looked up at him as he bucked against her grip.

"Like this?" She pulled firmly on him and was rewarded by fluid escaping his plum shaped head and coating her hand.

"Yes!" His mouth covered hers.

Samantha moaned. It's been so long! She continued to stroke his cock as she wrapped her free arm around his neck.

He growled deep in his chest before lifting her off her feet and falling with her onto the bed mere feet from where they'd been standing. In their fall, Samantha's skirt rode up, exposing her thighs. He landed between them with a groan of desperation. She wrapped both her arms around his neck in equal desperation as his hands slipped under her skirt to grab the edge of her thong. The loud rip filled the room as he tore it free.

She squealed and arched in his arms as he tested her readiness by slipping two fingers inside her.

"You're soaked!" He trailed his tongue down the side of her neck.

"Fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around his waist and trapped his hand between their bodies.

No more teasing damn it! I"m tired of his power plays. For once he's going to put out the fire in my pussy!

She took all choice away by rolling with him. She smiled victoriously as she ended up on top of him. If his surprised look was anything to go by, he was definitely shocked.

"Whoa!" He grabbed her hips as she straddled him.

"I want to fuck! Now!"

He clung to her hips as she sank down on his throbbing erection fast and hard. He caught her downward momentum and tried to slow her down.

"Shhh, slow down. I'll give it to you. Don't hurt yourself." He gritted his teeth as she went wild on top of him and struggled against his hold.

"You promise?"

He nodded, caressing her hips and waist. His answer calmed her and she slowly stilled.

"Take your top off." He eased her down another inch before lifting her back up while she fumbled with the buttons. Giving her short little thrusts to acclimate her and to tease her, he watched her every movement.

She gave a sharp moan as he hit a particular spot inside her. Damn, he's going to make me come, if he keeps hitting it!

"Very pretty." He helped her toss her camisole and shirt aside. Her breasts bounced as her arms lowered. Releasing one hip, he cupped her right breast with the palm of his hand. He squeezed and teased as he urged her to take more of him.

"So deep!" Her teeth gritted as she attempted to take him deeper.

"Slow, baby." He cupped both of her breasts.

"I need more!" Leaning forward, she pressed her mouth against his as she rotated her hips. Under her weight, he grunted before rolling her back over and then under him. Coming up on his knees, he cupped her ass and pushed himself deeper. He moaned slowly as he sank completely inside her.

"Yes!" She arched beneath him, feeling every inch moving within her. "Now, move!"

"Gladly!" He pulled back and sank back into her with the same slow precision he'd used moments before. Watching as her face contort with obvious pleasure, he pushed both of her legs over the crook of his arms and held her steady for the coming ride. Sweat was dripping down his face.

"Are you ready?"

She could tell he was on the verge of losing control. Her pussy clamped hard on him in anticipation.

"Yes, I'm ready!" She bucked up to meet his slow thrusts.

"I'm sorry. I can't control it any longer." He tightened his arms on her legs. "Tell me if I hurt you. I'll try to stop."

"Like Hell you will!" She grabbed at him. "You will ride me deep and hard. Now!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Kurlack obeyed as her tone and words sent him back to the countless times Silva had demanded such things from him.

Mistress? Samantha had no time to grasp the importance of his words as he made good on her order. He began to ride her savagely. Under his pinioning weight, she arched her back and screamed.

"Ride me, you big-dicked bastard!." She gazed up at his face noticing the strain on it, just before he forced her over the edge for the first time.

"Aakil!" Pleasure more intense than she anything she'd ever before experienced flared throughout her body.

"Yes, 'cum' for me, Mistress!" He continued to pound against her, prolonging her orgasm.

She whimpered when he pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach with her ass sticking up in the air. Swatting it once, he buried himself inside of her pussy once again. She screamed into the bedding as another prolonged orgasm raced through her. He's so deep in me in this position. I'm surprised he's not coming out my throat!

"Can I come now, Mistress?" His thrusts became harder and faster now.

Samantha looked over her shoulder at him. For just a moment the passion that clouded her judgment cleared and she saw him clearly. This wasn't the man that she married, she realized. It might be his body - but it wasn't his soul entombed in it. As she tried to grasp the meaning of it all, his voice broke her concentration.

"Please Mistress!" While begging her, it was obvious he was fighting to control his imminent orgasm.

"Yes! Fill my pussy full of your come!" She locked eyes with him over her shoulder as she met each one of his thrusts with one of her own.

Behind her, he moaned his relief. Samantha thought his actions had been forceful before, but it was nothing compared with his desperation and strength now. She caught her breath as another orgasm ripped through her. She was oblivious to the fact that behind her Kurlack too reached his peak. She slumped under him.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers