The Girl from Nepal Ch. 11

Story Info
Epilogue: rightful places.
1.4k words
4.75
15.6k
16

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

Jagati ran a hand down the silky material of the robes Bas'awn had handed her before leaving the room. Everything had been a blur after they'd complete the final tier of their joining. Before she'd known it, Bas'awn had untangled himself from her body and released her from the ties. Soothing her tangled hair off her face, he'd smiled before kissing her forehead. Then he'd left saying nothing to any of them. Kurlack and Sarina were still gazing at each other and Jagati was left fuming. Without a word of where he was going or when he was coming back!

"Calm down, Jagati. He'll explain when he returns." Sarina laid a gentle hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"I don't have much patience left, Mother. I've been whisked away to heaven knows where, seen Bas die, only to have him come back to me in another body and insist on making love to me in front of my parents. Pardon me if what little patience I had left is totally gone."

"I know, baby. I can answer some of your questions."

"Would you, Mother? Please!" Hope shined in her eyes.

"Of course." Brushing a piece of her hair back from her face, Sarina smiled at her daughter.

"First of all -- where are we?"

Sarina sat down next to her daughter and proceeded to tell her daughter of her own tale of adventure. Fleeing from a world where her mother and sister were so wrapped up in their own carnal pleasures, they cared nothing of the welfare of their people. She despaired of ever finding any solution.

"After awhile, I just wanted to flee. Then Bas'awn's master came to me and told me of a prophesy. One where I would go to a new world and guide his student to his soul mate."

"Me?"

"Yes, you baby. That wily old man never once told me, I was going to give birth to Bas'awn's mate. He gave me this pendant to return to Starklin once Bas'awn and you finished the second tier. See, you could complete the first two tiers of your joining while Bas'awn was residing in the cybertrontic body. Unfortunately the final tier could only be achieved once he'd returned to his natural state and that was within his own body on Starklin."

"Is that why Bas's body began to fall apart?"

"Not really. For some unknown reason, nothing mechanical can survive traveling through the portal. So when he crossed in his mechanical form, he was pushed out of that body and returned to his former body."

"Sarina, Jagati, Bas'awn has requested your presence in the main hall." Kurlack stood in the doorway. "I will escort you both."

"Let's go, shall we?" Kurlack offered Sarina one arm and Jagati the other.

* * * *

When Jagati entered the main hall, she wasn't sure what she'd expected, but it wasn't what she saw. Golden draperies covered the windows, and around the hall were many stuffed chairs where people lounged. It looked more like a modernistic resort's reception room than it did anything else and at the center of it stood Bas'awn. Before him stood Josja restrained by stasis handcuffs and next to him stood a young man.

"Aleja." The names seemed to be ripped out Kurlack against his will.

Turning to her father she cast a questioning look at him. How does he know this person?

"I'll explain it later, daughter. It's time for you to take your place at your mate's side." Her mother smiled and gestured her to join Bas'awn.

Nodding, she released Kurlack's arm and walked towards the small platform where Bas'awn was standing. When she arrived, he smiled deeply before taking her hand and drawing her to him.

"Your attention please everyone." The crowd of people rose from the chairs and the entire group gathered in front of the low dais. "Now that my mate has joined me, it is time for the sentencing. For your crimes against Aleja, numerous other men, and our community in general, you Josja Rankin have been sentenced to euthanasia."

"The queen won't allow it!"

"The Queen has met with a tragic accident. You can no longer hide behind her skirts, Josja. She now rests in the eternal aftermath. Do you have any last words before I carry out your sentence?"

Josja sneered at him. "You can kiss my ass or better yet suck my dick!" He spat at Bas'awn.

Bas'awn wiped the spittle off his cheek. Even though his duty required he carry out the sentence immediately, Jagati could feel the weight of his responsibility warring with sadness, through their newly joined bond.

"This saddens me. I once trained beside you, Josja. We were brothers. The fact you choose to be depraved as opposed to honorable is a great blow to the chherti sect. Then you choose to let Silva try to rob us of our next Great Protector. These crimes cannot go unanswered. But if you'd left the boy alone, I would have simply banished you to the Earthen plane to suffer the same fate as I. But your corruption is so deep, your crimes so widespread that there is no possible mitigation for them. It is with deep regret but true necessity that I perform this duty now."

Jagati was startled when he took her hand.

"Bas'awn?"

"Relax. I need you to concentrate, chhetri. Once we completed the final tier, you became the focal point and the controller of all my abilities."

"And that means?"

"I need to draw on our bond to carry out my duty as the chhetri. We're one, never to be separate again."

Staring up into his golden eyes, she could see his plea for acceptance and for her understanding. Being the mate of the chhetri would never be for the faint of heart. It's a good thing I'm made of much sterner stuff than that.

"Do as you must, my mate."

Relief crossed his face and he turned back to Josja. She caught her breath as she felt an unfamiliar tug that seemed to come from within her. When he began to glow, she realized he was pulling on their bond to carry out the sentence. She winced when Josja began to scream. His body began to smoke. It was as if he were burning alive from the inside. Within moments, the man was writhing on the floor as if he were trying to stop the inner fire only he felt.

"Shh, it'll be over in minutes, Jagati." Bas'awn pulled her closer. Pressing a kiss against her forehead, he continued to hold her while the screaming stopped. When he released her, she peered around him, expecting to see charred lumps of bones. Instead she found nothing.

"Where'd he go?"

"Evaporated - consumed once more by Starklin to renew her energies."

"Oh."

Giving her one last squeeze, he addressed those in attendance. "Now for the most pressing business at hand. We are without a queen. While many of you younger people don't recall Sarina, the elder sister of Silva, I've had the pleasure of knowing her for the past twenty-five years. She was generous enough to give birth to my mate, giving me a gift with untold worth. She's both strong of will and gentle of nature. My duty demands but it is also my pleasure to offer you, Sarina the Gifting as your new queen."

A cheer rose from the crowd, who were happy to see the end of Silva's vicious reign. Bas'awn raised a hand for silence. The crowd immediately calmed.

"Also with this new Queen comes a new King. Her earthly husband now holds the soul of a man familiar to all of you. Kurlack was once a pleasurer who fought Silva's unrelenting hold to let me live. He gave up his rightful place in society to spare his brother from the life of servitude, so Aleja could become the ninth chherti of Starklin. Aleja I'm happy to say will begin full training with my mate and I. So please welcome your new King and Queen and allow them to guide you, knowing they have the full blessing of all of the chhetri."

As the crowd roared it's approval, she could see the disbelief on her father's, no Kurlack's face, as he came aware of the enormity of Bas'awn's gift . This new world would offer me the adventure of a lifetime and who better than my beloved Bas, to take this journey with. Nestling against his side, she savored the comfort of being close to him. I've finally come home.

* * * *

"Sarina?" Kurlack was still stunned by Bas'awn's announcement.

"By my side, remember?" She leaned up and pulled him down until their lips were mere inches apart. "But feel free to dominate me in bed."

Kurlack arched an eyebrow at her. Does she mean what I think she means?

Sarina laughed at the surprised look in his eyes. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers