The Girl from The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was absolutely stunning, and I stared until she stopped in front of me and twirled slowly.

"You like my dress?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Good!" she said. She stepped up so her face was just an inch from mine, her lips curled into a naughty little smile. "It's the only thing I have on."

That night was a blur. We were busy, so we didn't have too much time to drive each other crazy, just long glances, longer touches, brushing against each other when there was no reason to. We behaved, more or less, until she pulled a repeat of her performance blocking the bottle opener.

This time, I knew she wasn't wearing panties, and I felt the skin of my forearm brush lightly against her incredibly wet pussy. She actually moaned and clutched at my arm. I had to pull away and hand over the beer, and when I turned she was still there, her eyes hooded with lust, her mouth open in a sultry, promising grin. I rang up the beer and gave change, taking the tip back to the bucket and standing between her feet as I reached over her to drop it in.

Her hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer, pressing my hard cock against her belly. She sighed happily, reaching down quickly to run her fingers across the length before squeezing gently. I shifted slightly, bending at the knees a little, lowering myself so that the tip of my cock, pointed down the leg of my pants, brushed against her pussy. She gasped and clutched at my sides, her eyes closed and her lips parted.

I ran my hand across her shoulder, trailing my fingers softly along her skin, feeling goosebumps rise underneath them. I let my fingers run up her neck, slowly moving my hips the whole time, subtly and gently rubbing the tip of my cock back and forth across her hidden little pussy. Her fingers gripped my sides, wadding the material of button-up as she worked them tighter and tighter. I slipped my hand around to cup the back of her neck, my fingers weaving into her hair. Her eyes flew open as she figured out what I was about to do.

"Oh god, no, don't do that you'll make me-"

Her words cut off as she bit down a scream, my fingers tightening, pulling her hair, forcing her head back as I rocked forward and pressed hard against her pussy. I pulled her head close, burying her face in my chest as I felt hot wetness soak into my jeans and her body shook against me. She was cumming, a hard, quick orgasm that rocked her and forced her to fight hard to keep from crying out as the noise of the bar went on around us, most people too into their own conversations and too far into their cups to notice we were doing anything other than hugging.

As her orgasm passed, she took a deep, shuddering breath and gently punched me in the arms. Her legs trembled as she stood there, the tip of my hard cock pressed against her flowing pussy.

"You are such a wonderful, awful, beautiful, complete bastard," she managed. "And I need to run to the bathroom."

I stepped back, releasing her from our "hug" and grinned to myself as she walked away on unsteady legs, looking back at me to give me a happy, naughty grin.

We bumped and brushed and flirted the rest of the night, any time we passed each other my fingers would trail across her ass or hers would flit across the length of my cock. I don't know if anybody noticed. I don't care. It was torture, and it was heaven.

Last call finally came, and as Robin poured the last of the drinks, I got down to stocking. I had six or seven cases to bring up, eight or ten bottles. I noticed after the first case that Robin was dicking around getting her cleaning done, going slow while our boss finished up printing out the receipts and counting out the registers. I took my time on the stocking until he gathered everything up and went downstairs. He would stay there until we left.

I finished everything I had left to do in record time, flying through the stocking as I noticed that Robin had sped up as well. I finished putting away my last case just a few seconds before she got her last glass put away. As she straightened up from putting it on the low shelf, I grabbed her arm and spun her around, hearing her let out an excited little gasp just before i pulled her against me and finally, finally put my lips against hers.

Our mouths opened and our tongues explored hungrily, tasting each other for the first time as our hands roamed each other. I squeezed her ass, felt her run her hands down my back, her nipples hard against my chest. I cupped her perfect butt and pulled, pressing her against me as she moaned into my mouth. I lifted her, her legs flying around my waist, her hands clutching at the back of my neck, our lips never parting.

I carried her to the little table in the cubby behind the bar, setting her on it and stepping back, intending to slowly kiss and lick my way down her body until I could finally taste what we'd both been grinding against me for a week. Robin's hands went to my belt and she pulled me closer, unbuckling me quickly and undoing the buttons, pushing down.

"Later," she murmured. "Later, when we have more time and we're alone in your apartment or mine or my car or wherever, then you can lick me. Please lick me then. And I'll stuff as much of your beautiful, enormous cock in my mouth as I can. But right now, I've waited and dreamed about this long enough and we don't have much time and I just need you to put this big cock in me and make me cum all over you."

As she spoke she managed to get my pants undone and shove them down over my cock, my full hardness springing up to slap my belly before dropping back to point straight ahead. I'm not a small man, and neither is my cock. I am proud of it, all eight inches of it, and it was as thick as Robin's dainty wrist.

I didn't respond, I just grabbed her thighs and pulled her ass to the edge of the table, watching her lean back and half close her eyes, her breath fast and heavy. I looked down just in time to see her sweet, smooth, dripping little pussy come into view for the first time. It was as gorgeous as the rest of her, perfect and hungry.

I just moved my hips forward. We were at the perfect height, and her pussy was so incredibly wet that I didn't even have to use my hands. I began to slide into her immediately, her hungry little pussy gripping me tightly as I slowly slid myself in until my balls rested against her ass and her clit ground roughly into my pelvis. She let out a long, shuddering moan as I bottomed out inside her, her legs pulling tightly at my hips.

I reached up to grab the knot of her dress at the nape of her neck and pulled it up and over her head, throwing it down to expose her perfect, softball-sized breasts. I leaned down and captured one of her hard, eraser-sized nipples in my mouth, sucking it hard between my teeth and biting down gently. I ran the tip of my tongue across the very tip of her nipple before releasing it and looking her in the eye. I held myself deep inside her, not moving.

"Later, when we're alone and we have more time, I'm going to take my time, slowly bring you off over and over and over," I said. "But right now, I'm going to fuck you hard and fast and deep, and I'm going to make you cum for me, and then I'm going to cum deep inside your amazing little pussy."

Robin groaned, her cunt pulsing along my length. She wouldn't take long, and I wasn't far behind her.

I pulled my cock out quickly until just the head remained, then plunged back into her as hard as I could, rocking the little table, causing her gorgeous breasts to shake with the force. She cried out once, then slapped her hand over her mouth as I pulled back and did it again and again, feeling her pussy grip every inch of my cock through every hard, deep thrust.

She moaned hard through her hand, her free hand slapping down on my forearm and gripping tight, digging her fingernails into the skin as I pounded in and out. I reached behind her head, twining my fingers into her hair watching her eyes fly wide open as I pulled hard on her hair, hauling her head back, exposing her neck to my lips and biting down on the soft skin.

Her legs tightened around me and her mouth stretched open under her hand, a long, low series of moaning cries barely muffled until finally her body convulsed, every muscle locking and unlocking in rapid succession as her cunt rippled and sucked at my length. I continued to push in and out of her constantly tightening and releasing pussy, pushing myself up to and over the edge before burying myself completely inside of her and erupting, jet after jet of hot cum splashing into the deepest parts of her shaking, desperate pussy. When she felt me pouring inside her, her orgasm started all over again, turning her red in waves from where we were joined to her hair as she rolled her hips and ground against me.

I shook as I emptied myself into her, grinding our hips together. I pulled her hand from her mouth and covered it with my own, our tongues against each other as we quaked through the last tremors of our orgasms together. We kissed again and again, panting breaths between each kiss, stupid grins on our faces, laughing even as we knew we had to move soon, had to disconnect from each other, if only for a little while.

Robin playfully squeezed herself around me and I gasped, flexing my cock inside of her and earning a gasp from her in return.

"We have got to get off the prep table," Robin whispered. "I'm leaking all our cum all over it and we still have to go downstairs and count out. Oh my god, my legs are useless right now."

I pulled slowly out of her, my cock still half hard, enjoying every slow inch of my retreat as her pussy spasmed randomly around my length. Our cum rushed out of her when my tip fell free, dripping down between her cheeks, coating her asshole before it fell to the table and floor. On impulse, I reached forward and swiped my finger through it, running the tip in a quick little circle around her puckered, tight little ass.

She gasped and twitched, a big dollop of cum rushing out of her with the motion. Robin let her legs fall to the floor, rolling forward even as she dropped to her knees in front of me and captured the tip of my cock, sucking hard, pulling it between her lips and down her throat with a low moan. She let her tongue play along the underside, just holding me in her mouth, barely bobbing her head, cleaning me.

"I thought we were supposed to be going downstairs," I said teasingly. "Not that I mind in the least."

Her mouth popped off my cock, a long, slurping sound and she looked up at me, my wet tip just grazing her lips. I could feel them move when she spoke.

"I didn't think you would," she said. "Besides, I had to taste our cum all mixed up and fresh from my pussy. I think I'm going to keep enjoying that as many times as I can."

"Good," I said.

I helped her to her feet, pulling her up and kissing her long and deep, gently exploring her mouth, letting my hands come down to caress her bare ass. She pulled back, giving me one last soft kiss.

"Come on, let's go get finished up and get out of here," she said, pulling the top of her dress back up and getting it situated before sliding it back down over her ass.

I gave her a playful squeeze as I reached for a bottle of cleaner and a paper towel to clean away our mess. She shook her ass at me while she picked up her purse and quickly straightened out her hair, shooting a happy smile over her shoulder in my direction.

We managed to stop touching each other sometime before getting downstairs, but failed to wipe the stupid, silly, happy grins from our faces.

"'Bout time," our boss grunted, looking up from his beer, his work for the evening done.

Carrie took one look at us and gasped, a wide, shit-eating grin painting itself across her face. She started laughing.

"Yeah, you got it, boss-man! It really is about fucking time! I was starting to think you two would never get around to it. And by 'it,' I, of course, mean cumming... downstairs!"

"What is she, psychic?" I muttered under my breath.

"Nah," whispered Robin. "You just forgot to tuck in your shirt."

I looked down, realized she was right, then shot a look back at her, wide-eyed. She was grinning from ear-to-ear, and I relaxed, figuring if she was fine with it, I would be, too.

"Hope you cleaned the prep table when you were done," remarked our boss. He was a good guy, older, a little gruff, but a solid dude.

I stared at him in shock before bursting out laughing, Robin joining in a second later.

"So, you're not mad?" Robin asked. He shook his head.

"Have to be stupid not to see it coming. Besides, its not like I haven't done the same damn thing once or twice."

Once the laughter died down, we got busy counting tips. It wasn't a bad night, solid money all around. Once the tips were split up and everybody had finished their post-work drinks, we filed up the stairs and out the door, saying our goodbyes and waving as the boss locked up and we all went to our cars or started our walks home.

Robin hooked her arm under mine and rested her head on my shoulder, turning her face up to look playfully into my eyes.

"Mind if I come over? Tomorrow being Saturday and all, I don't have a curfew tonight."

"I was kind of hoping you might want to swing by for a bit," I said, chuckling as I pulled my arm free and wrapped it around her shoulders. I let my fingertips brush lightly across the top of her breast and she sighed, pushing herself more tightly against my body as we started walking.

"I may have fantasized about earlier a few times," Robin said quietly.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmhmm," she hummed. "I've sort of been wondering what it would be like to fuck you since I started at the bar."

I laughed and squeezed her shoulders.

"Kinda wish I'd known that from the start," I said.

"Can you imagine how much fun we've missed not fucking with each other this whole time?" she asked, her bright eyes shining.

Robin wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed, hugging me as we walked. Her right hand dropped from my waist to my crotch and traced the outline of my cock through my jeans. I grew under her fingers, rapidly swelling as I watched her hand move delicately around my length and felt the soft caress through rough denim.

My hand slid from her shoulder and down her back, feeling the little dip of her spine all the way down before cupping her ass and squeezing, enjoying the way it moved under my hand as she walked. Robin gave a soft moan, and I let my hand fall lower, my fingers sliding forward under her ass, feeling the start of her wetness. Her hand tightened on my cock, gripping it through my jeans and she gasped, her mouth back to that half grin, half gasp that I was coming to love.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you cumming in me since I woke up this morning, and you actually doing it did nothing to stop that. I think you're going to have to do it again," she said.

"I think you're right," I replied, my voice low and throaty. "I just keep picturing my cum flowing out of your sweet little pussy and onto the prep table, making your ass all slippery and me want to fuck you all over again."

I slipped my middle finger back and forth under her ass, gliding it through her wetness as I spoke. Her breathing deepened, and her grip on my cock tightened.

"I almost came all over again when you started rubbing your cum around my ass," she confessed. "If you'd pushed your finger in, I would have, and you would've HAD to fuck me again."

"Hmm," I groaned. As she spoke, I pushed my finger a little further forward, sliding it into her soaking wet little pussy as far as I could reach before pulling back and pushing it firmly into her puckered little ass to the second knuckle. "Like this?"

"Oh goddammit," she groaned, her fingers clenching my cock over denim. She stopped walking, her head dropping onto my chest, pushing her ass back into my palm, her tight little hole flexing around my finger. I could feel her breath, hot and quick through my shirt, and I slid my other hand slowly up her thigh, trailing my fingers across the smooth, hot skin until I met her dripping pussy.

"You bastard," she muttered, giving me a hard squeeze. "You absolute, evil, dirty, beautiful bastard."

I grinned, my fingers sliding across her wet lips, and kissed the top of her head before suddenly shoving two of my fingers as deep into her as they could go. Robin gave a happy, abrupt shriek, and bit my chest gently as I began to work my fingers inside of her, front and back.

"Cum for me," I whispered. "Let me feel your little pussy go off for me, right here in the street where anybody could see. Look me in the eye, and cum all over my hands."

Robin's head snapped up, her bright blue eyes wide; surprised and pleased and reaching the edge. Her hand left my cock and gripped the back of my neck, pulling my forehead to hers, her mouth wide and grinning as she panted against my lips. I felt a groan start deep in her chest as her whole body tensed and then shook, her pussy pulsing around my fingers as her ass clenched and released around the other. Her breathing was fast, a series of gasping moans as her hand squeezed my neck and her eyes struggled to stay focused on my face.

"I fucking," she muttered against my lips, her orgasm slowly fading. "I fucking... I'm going to just... Oh goddammit take me home and fuck me already."

I laughed, and slipped my fingers out of her, taking her hand and pulling her down the street. We were close, only about half a block from my apartment building, and we practically ran. Only her heels kept us from sprinting.

I punched the code into the door and yanked it open, swatting her ass as she walked by. She stuck her tongue out at me, pulling her dress up over those perfect cheeks and leaving it there as she started up the stairs and giving a playful shake. I walked a few steps behind her, my eyes level with that amazing ass, watching that way it swayed and bounced with each step.

At the top, she stopped, planted her feet shoulder width apart, and bent forward, her back arched, pushing her ass out at me, looking back with a playful smirk. My hands shot forward, grabbing the tops of her thighs as I dove forward, my tongue running across her hard little clit, dragging through her soaking lips before pushing hard and deep into her ass. Robin let out a sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan, her hand flying back to grip the back of my head, pushing me into her ass.

She stepped forward, my tongue slipping out of her ass as she looked at me with a smile that was all joy and lust.

"You have thirty seconds to get me to a place where you can fuck me," she said.

I strode past her to my door, fumbling the keys out of my pocket. As I pulled them out and started looking for the right key, Robin walked in front of me, her dress still around her waist, and started undoing my pants. She was quick, my belt, button and zipper flying open, her hand diving into my boxers. She managed to fish my cock out with one delicate hand just as I found the right key.

As I slid the key into the lock, she slid my throbbing, achingly hard cock past her lips. As I turned the key, she gripped my hips and pulled, forcing my cock into her throat, her nose pressing against my trimmed pubic hair. As I turned the knob and shoved the door open, she swallowed with my cock buried in her throat.

I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled her firmly off my cock, hearing her slurp up the entire length of my cock. I let go and pushed her through the door, her hands flying to the bunched up hem of her dress and swiftly pulling up and off over her head even as she walked in the door. I began kicking off my shoes while following her, watching her ass sway, her hair brushing across her naked back. She turned to watch me, standing between my front door and my bedroom, hands on her slender hips, breasts high and proud with their hard little nipples, watching me and waiting for me with a happy, naughty smile.