The Girl from The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tore my shirt. I just ripped it open in my hurry, sending buttons spraying around my living room. My jeans fell on their own, the hard work having already been done by Robin. I whipped my undershirt off as I stepped out of my jeans, and shoved my boxers down as I closed the distance between us.

As I neared her, she jumped into my arms and our lips met, tongues darting in and out, massaging, exploring, tasting, her legs wrapped around my waist, my hands cupped her perfect ass, my fingertips brushing against her wetness as my cock bobbed below her with every step. I felt the soft firmness of her breasts pressed against me, her arms wrapped behind my neck, her fingers in my hair as I carried her to my bed.

I caught my cock in one hand, my other gliding between her lips, pulling them gently apart. I paused in my walk just long enough to point my hardness upward, center it, and lower her onto my length. Robin cried out into my lips, her hands tightening in my hair, her pussy squeezing me tightly.

"Fuck, I love your cock," she moaned against my mouth.

I walked the rest of the way to the bed buried inside her and gently laid us both down, my body over hers, her legs tight around my waist, pulling, holding me inside. I settled my arms beside her, my hands cradling her neck, and slowly drew my cock out until just the tip remained. I kissed her then, my tongue playing against hers as I pushed slowly back into her, reveling in the incredible heat and wetness and grip of her perfect little cunt. Her breath poured across my cheek, forced out through her nose as I buried myself inside her slowly, over and over.

Robin's hands moved languidly, caressing, gently tracing the lines of my body as we moved together, our bodies working into one another, building slowly. The time for desperation, for hurry, was over. We basked in every second, every feeling as we ground and squirmed together. I felt her breath against my lips, her hands pulling against my ass, nails raking lightly from my buttocks to my shoulders as her heels pressed against my thighs and her pussy coaxed me deeper and deeper. Our lips roamed, never straying too far away from each other, but exploring ear lobes, the hollows of our throats, the sides of our necks, our shoulders.

Her orgasm built slowly, taking its time to gather in every part of her, a sort of trembling, quaking energy that grew a little with every slow, firm, deep thrust of our hips. Her moans grew with it, starting as a soft murmur, rising and rising until they were a series of low, ecstatic screams. She came hard, every ounce of her body thrown into it, grinding hard against my pelvis as I moved inside of her, her clenching, pulsing pussy trying madly to pull me ever further into her. I pushed my hand beneath us, gripping one of her perfect ass cheeks, squeezing, pulling her into my thrusts as she came, and as I felt her orgasm reach a peak, I pushed my hand further, finding her tight little asshole, slick and hot with her flowing wetness. I pushed my finger firmly into it, plunging it as deep as I could go.

"Oh you fucking bastard," she shouted, her body trying to shove my cock deeper even as she tried to push my finger farther in. "Don't you fucking dare stop!"

As my finger pushed deeper into her ass, I began to fuck her hard and fast, driving my cock in and out, shaking the bed, driving her orgasm on and on. Her breath came hard and ragged and fast until it stopped, her body flushing red from her hair to her chest, her pussy clenching my shaft so hard that thrusting became almost difficult, her legs rigid and gripping, squeezing me hard, her mouth wide, eyes clenched shut. Robin's hands gripped me, her nails digging into my skin as one hand clenched my bicep, the other the back of my neck. Air returned to her with a whooshing, moaning gasp, her thighs squeezing my waist hard.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she shouted. "I fucking love your cock. Fucking cum for me, Shane, cum in my little pussy and make me your happy, dirty, slutty little girl. I want your cum, baby, cum in my pussy for me, give me my reward!"

She hadn't stopped cumming, and her words drove me over the edge. I slammed my cock into her over and over until ramming myself as deep as I could reach, her legs high around my back, pulling me into her. I erupted, my cock spurting again and again, my cum hot and thick inside her. Robin cried out again, wordless and loud and happy, her lips against mine, a half moan, half giggle of joy coming out as I filled her and her orgasm washed through her all over again.

We kissed gently and deeply as we came down, aftershocks jolting through us both, her pussy twitching around my oversensitive cock, making us both gasp and giggle into one another's mouths. My finger slid gently from her ass, my cock slowly deflating inside her. I didn't want to pull out, and she didn't want me to, either. We just lay together, connected and happy.

"Is it too much to ask that you fuck me like that every day?" she asked.

"God, I hope not. I was going to ask you the same thing," I mumbled, a happy smile playing across my lips as I kissed her again.

"Thank god," she whispered.

——————————————————————————-

That was six months ago, and we've kept true to our word. Not a day goes by that doesn't find us wrapped up in each other, moving and gasping and cumming together at least once or twice. Some days we go out, some days we can't be bothered and just stay in bed, fucking and cuddling and watching a movie before starting all over again.

We don't know if this will last forever. We're happy, and we're good together. If it ends, I don't think it will be terrible or messy. If it does last forever, I think we'll both be happy with that, too.

Our feelings for each other grow and evolve and mature every day. We haven't said the L word, yet, but I think we're both just waiting for the other person to say it first. I think tonight, when she gets back from class, I'm going to make her dinner, slowly and happily fuck her, tell her how I feel, and then make love to her for the first time.

I love you, Robin.