The Girl in Firelight

Story Info
You watch me dance by a bonfire from the shadows.
1.7k words
4.44
9.2k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dance in the light of a bonfire. I dance under a full moon, the beat of the blood in my veins syncopating the rhythm my body sways to in the crackling, sparking light. The red glow illuminates my flesh in warm, ethereal light, highlighting each curve in the fire's glow, each shadow a hollow of darkness hinting at secrets. Delicate shadows at the insides of my wrists, beckoning for the playful nip of your teeth... slightly deeper twin shadows at the insides of the elbow. Enticing hollows of darkness just under my earlobe along the curve of my neck and shoulder... the shallow dip central of my clavicle... the moist, parted offering of my lips.

As though I can feel eyes upon me, my hands cross over my body, gripping my diaphanous little shift, and tug it over my head, making my red hair a bit wild. I didn't bother with a bra. I toss the garment aside, clad only on a wisp if red lace and black ribbons.

With a sigh, I run my hands over my body, looking up at the moon, swollen and bright in the sky. I move to a blanket laid on the moist grass and recline in it's soft, thick, almost fur-like surface. Giving a soft, delighted moan, I run the tip of my tongue over my fingertip and move it down to my right breast, circling the tip with the moist digit, making the light brown areola stand to stiff attention creating tight, small rosy topped, hardened nipples.

Taking small, shallow gasps of air, I recline further my other hand slipping inside the red lace, stroking a path between the passion drenched lips and then sliding up to the tiny yet still swelling nub there and rubbing it very slowly and delicately.

My lips form a soft "O" of delight and it is this expression that is the final image you can stand. You stalk across the wood, a slow growl rising in your throat.

I don't hear it until you're upon me. My eyes pop open in surprise as the sound of your approach finally cuts through to my desire-fogged brain. But by then one hand has both of mine wrenched above my head, a nipple caught prisoner in your hot mouth, and fingers replacing my own over my clit.

"Hey-" I begin but it draws out into a moan as two fingers push aside the lace and slip all the way into my pussy, curling and rubbing insistently within the depths of me.

You give a small growl and release my breast from you mouth only to swiftly sink your teeth upon my neck. I cry out in surprise and my pussy gives a hard spasm around your fingers, yet more honey-thick wetness sliding over your hands.

You see it a moment before it happens... my eyes, their ever changing mix of green and grey-blue going dark and heated. My lips parting just slightly as I regard you.

Quick as a stalking feline, I reach up, encircling your face in my hands, drawing your mouth to me, kissing you as though it were my last breath in your lungs. I feel your fist in my hair, wrapping its length in your grip, making me stop cold, my breath catching in my throat as you tighten your grip. My mouth gapes open as my breath shudders, my back bowing, body arching into your grip, a high, tinny whimper at the back of my throat, a begging sound.

Using my hair like a handle, you move me so that you can run your tongue from my mouth down my chin, the soft, vulnerable flesh of my throat, the shuddering flesh between my breasts...

You give another playful nip to the tips of my breasts with your teeth and then lean away, continuing to use my hair as my leash, maneuvering me to my knees before you, positioning me, folding over me, wrapping around me, and taking me in a single, beautiful, deep thrust.

A keening cry is dragged from my lungs as I arch against you, the tone becoming high pitched, tight, anguished with a neediness I wasn't aware lived inside me. It is like you have reached into the core of me and touched something deep and primal... something long lost and forgotten. Your arms are completely wrapped around my torso, clasping my trembling body to you. If bars could be made of both iron and the warmest, gentlest caress, that would be what bound me to you... that, and the rough texture of the hair on your chest pressed to my silky back, the curve of your hips molded to my round, soft ass, and the rigid proof of your arousal buried demandingly in my weeping pussy.

Your thrusts into me are slow but so deep that I can feel each exquisite collision of your cock bottoming out at my core, wringing a strangled noise from my throat that is slowly, inexorably turning to a soft, insistent growl of heat.

No words. We need no words save the sound of our breath, the beat of our flesh and hearts and the soft pants and growls of passion as you repeatedly pound into me deeply, keeping me pinioned on your glorious cock.

With a small shift, you sink your teeth into the flesh between my neck and shoulder as your left hand slides to gently pinch and tease my right nipple and your right hand moves up and around my exposed throat. You apply the gentlest pressure, enough to make me gasp, moan and grind my hips back against you, but not so much I cannot breathe or be made to feel uncomfortable by it.

"Please..." I manage to articulate around the moans, gasps and growls.

"Please, what?" You snarl heatedly into my ear.

"Fuck me!" I whimper, body giving another head to toe shudder of pure ecstatic desire. "Fuck me and make me cum..."

You give a soft chuckle of pure masculine amusement and authority and it makes me moan even more deeply and press myself against you like a cat in heat. "Yes, little one... I will fuck you. Then, perhaps... I will LET you cum... when you ask me nicely."

Torn between a whine of frustration and a growl of fury, I struggle in your arms to regain some control, to move myself on your hard member, to bring myself despite your words. Without another comment, you brush my long red hair off the nape of my neck and set your teeth at the pinnacle of my spine, at the base of my skull and bite.

It's like someone pulled the plug on me, or the way a cat reacts to the same thing... my body just stops, going limp in your arms, warm, panting flesh, unable to do a damn thing but remain still as your hands roam freely over me, exploring, touching, teasing... making me even more wet and aroused but now unable to do a thing about it save gasp and whimper.

To show just how true to your word you are, teeth still on me, you pull me back into your lap, still enforcing my passivity with your mouth upon me, your cock burying deeper inside my body still as this new angle changes how you settle within my now flowing cunt. You release the hand at my neck and slither it slowly down, parting my pussy lips and finding the hardening little pearl of my clit and rubbing it gently then with increased speed and pressure when you feel the spasm of my walls around your cock and hear me cry out a wordless, strangled gasp.

Manipulating my nipple and my clit, you raise your mouth from my neck and growl in my ear: "Ride me... let me feel you. Beg me to let you cum."

I gasp, my vision a tunnel of nothing but lust and feeling as I move to obey you, helpless to do anything else. The wet sounds of my body moving over your hard, insistent cock enough to make my eyes roll back and my lips to fall open in sheer lust. I love the way we sound. The sound alone is nearly enough to make me teeter on the edge.

"Mmmmmm, Gods, yes. Please! Please! Oh my Gods, you feel so good! Pl-pl-pleeeeease let me... let me..."

You squeeze the whole of my right breast and scrape my shoulder with your teeth teasingly. "Let you what?"

I manage a gulp of air as my body begins trembling uncontrollably. "Mmmmm! Oh Gods! Yes! Oh! Please... let...mmmmmmeeee... cum!"

You wrap your arms around me again, holding me fast, stopping all movement, and say with a simple, beautiful, commanding snarl in my ear: "Cum."

And I shatter. My body feels like it disintegrates into a million tiny crystal shards around you, and tiny flashes burst behind my closed lids as wave after wave of pleasure rolls over me.

Gently, as I am still having tiny shocks of orgasm wash through me, you turn me and lay me reverently onto my back on the blanket, smiling, watching the passion still glazing my wide green and blue eyes. You kiss me so softly from head to toe, causing soft sighs, moans and giggles, until you finally settle between my spread legs, my thighs still moist from my own wetness.

I welcome you inside with a low moan, wrapping my legs around your hips, moving with you, looking up into your eyes with a look of mixed wonder and lust. You run a hand over my cheek and I instinctively nuzzle into it the way a kitten does when offered a hand in the same fashion.

The softness is beautiful and sweet, but before long, I am taught as a bowstring once more around you, my claws in your shoulders and running down your back as I arch and cry out in heated passion.

Holding you to me, this time, on the precipice, I whisper into your ear very softly. "Please. Please... cum for me." And I can do nothing more than cling to you and scream along with you as your bring us both on a cool night, before the blaze of a beautiful bonfire, under a bright silver moon.