The Girl in the Grey Pants

Story Info
A couple's first physical encounter.
2.5k words
4.42
7.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blanket of nothingness took over his mind as he pressed the doorbell to apartment number 701. On his way there, while waiting for the coast to be clear, on his way into her apartment complex, all he could think of was the conversations that they had had; the expectations that either of them might have held onto. As the elevator ascended each floor, the thought of expectation along with the anticipation started to fade, only to be replaced with satisfying nothingness.

They had 'matched' on a dating app and had almost instantly begun to create a rhythm. A rhythm that they still are working towards perfecting but in actuality, neither of them really want it spelled out. The process of getting to know each other was coupled with a bond that began to develop the very first hour that they had met, only for it to turn into a box of desires as the evening progressed. From sitting at the bar and whispering sweet nothings, to feeling and caressing each other while stealing kisses outside, the 4th of March 2019 became a day the both of them would cherish and re-live in their own special ways for months and years to come.

All he could think of upon reaching home that night was the innate desire he saw in her eyes. The desire to pull him close and plant her lips on his, the desire to show him just how badly she wanted him and how the world around them didn't matter. The journey home had been filled with thoughts of the day. Thoughts of her. The way she smiled, her apparent anxiety, her peeking gaze while he wrote a little note to her; the way she twirled her hair and shook her leg underneath the table; the birthmark right above her lips, the ring on her finger, the hair-ties around her wrist. The way she spoke, with a slur that set-in towards the latter half of the evening; her eyes, intoxicating and immersive, searching for tells while she spoke to him. The thought of asking her to be with him came as second nature, requiring absolutely no amount of thinking or over-thinking. Her affirmative answer lifting the biggest weight off his chest.

Sometimes you just know, and this was the most profound instance of simply knowing. Knowing that they would make a good fit. That they would make a comfortable and comforting fit.

They spent the following days getting to know the other person- their actions and reactions, the amount of interest that each conjured in speaking to and meeting with the other. More meetings, more alcohol, more love and more friskiness. They were off to a beautiful start. It was only a matter of time before their conversation became more risqué. What had transpired during the times that they met had left a void that desperately needed to be filled. He remembered the first night that they had met, how he had put a hand up her shirt and cupped her left breast. The way her lips felt against and on his and how badly he needed to explore her mouth while his hands explored every inch of her body. Of how they sat, body to body, radiating a heat he hadn't felt in a long, long time. Sparking a desire he didn't know could be lit, not that soon. Their conversations made it apparent that he was not the only one feeling this way. She had spent her nights imagining and visualizing, pleasuring herself to the conversations that they had. Each meeting, each touch made them more restless to give into their carnal desire. To experience their first proper hug, their first passionate kiss, and then let their hands and bodies take over.

Hours worth of conversation and visuals ran through his mind while he was on his way to meet her. Recollecting the first and only time he had pressed her ass, he could have sworn he felt its softness and texture on his palm even then. The visual of her nibbling and suckling at his ear again made him hot, bothered and restless. His body was exploding with the desire to touch hers. To make her submit to his touch.

The cloud of nothingness vanished as she opened the door and let him inside her apartment. The hug they shared breathed into him life he wasn't aware he could experience. The way she jumped onto him, wrapped her legs around him, made him want to explore her back and he did. Kneading her flesh while they shared a kiss that began gently at first but turned into a fight that left them both grasping for air. The way her body shivered while he breathed onto her neck, caressed her nape, ended up covering both of them in goosebumps. Setting her down he hugged her once again, taking the liberty to press and grope her ass, pushing her crotch against his. He tensed each time she moaned and continued each time she gripped him tight. Having lost any and all inhibitions that he once possessed, he ventured further and let his hands press her sex. A slight rub at first that quickly turned into a desire to put his hands down her grey track pants and he did, he moved her underwear slightly to the side and felt her clit. Kneading it, exploring it, he realized just how wet she was and how much her body and mind loved his touch. Wanting to venture deeper yet wanting to tease her further, he focused his attention to her breasts and in a swift motion pulled both her top and bra upwards to reveal the beautiful breast and nipple that he had cupped and felt the first night they met.

The image of her wrapped in a towel, accentuating the curvature of that same left breast, came to mind and he immediately realized how it failed to do justice to what lay underneath it- the beautiful tit and nipple that he was merely centimeters away from engulfing. He bent slightly and quickly placed his mouth to her nipple, suckling and slightly grazing it. His hand moved to the other breast and quickly started caressing it while her moans prodded him to continue, to continue feeling her breasts with his mouth, his tongue and his fingers. He alternated his suckling, taking his time with one breast and then moving to the other when it was least expected. One hand of his on a breast of hers, while the other groped her ass and pressed her vagina.

His actions and her receptiveness towards them, though lustful in nature, were fueled by a love that had brought them together. One that made them stop. That made her take care of him, get him water and bring him to the room so that his sweating body could cool off. They knew they were far from done. They knew their lives would never be the same again. But most importantly they realized that the level of trust they shared with each other had magnified in multitudes and had synced with the comfort and ease with which their bodies responded to the other's touch.

Their eyes communicated the love they shared while their proximity fuelled the desire to continue exploring each other's bodies. It was damn near impossible for him to keep his hands off her, in the same manner that it was unimaginable for her to look anywhere else but into his eyes.

She moaned and cooed, purred and hissed each time their bodies interacted. He loved kissing her neck, shoulder, and clavicle, for those were some of her most sensitive areas while she was clothed. As the seconds progressed to minutes, they became more and more intimate with each other. Her top was the first to go, followed by her bra, while she wasted not a single minute in getting him out of his shirt. Taking control, she pushed him onto his back and got on top of him, rewarding him with the beautiful sight of her being naked from the waist up. Grinding herself against him, she pinned his arms down with hers and began to kiss, bite and nibble at him; first his lips, then his cheeks, his moans and whimpers while she devoured his neck made her want him with an even deeper passion. His howls making her stop and look once again into the eyes that were managing to drive her wild. Having lost all control, he pulled her towards him and shoved his tongue into her mouth, making love to hers. The feel of her face held between his palms while they devoured each other made him even crazier. She was his person, the love of his life, and she was submitting to his touch.

It didn't take him long to have her on her back while they got rid of her track-pants. He would never forget the sight before him. Restless Mandakini, naked except for the red underwear covering her sex & complimenting the colour and smoothness of her skin, beckoning him to put her out of her misery. Pleading him to touch her swollen clit.

Dipping his head between her thighs he first made love to her mound, her inner thighs, and then her pelvic bone. Each time his wet lips or tongue touched her, suckled at her flesh, she would whimper in passion. Each whimper, each moan, each sound that she produced had an effect on him that was unparalleled. It heightened the blood flow through his body and made him want to pleasure her further through ways and means he didn't know he possessed.

Time had stopped, or it was moving at a pace that was incomprehensible to the both of them. It was as if they had been pleasuring and exploring each other for hours, yet it seemed as if they had only just begun. One look into her eyes and he realized that he had to stop. He had to give her what she had been craving for. Sliding her now moist underwear to the side, he dipped himself nose first into her sex. Warm, slightly musky, it was a riot act on his senses!

He passed the bottle of water to her and couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked. The birthmarks on her face, neck, hip, were an instant magnet to his gaze. Her disheveled hair added to her grace, the kind that deep lovers often project. And while they were laying in their element, smoking or trying to watch a show, his hands kept finding their way to her breasts. They kept reaching out to her pussy and feeling, for a fleeting second, just how wet she was. They groped every single inch of her body, may it be her thighs, waist, butt or calf. His tongue flicked a single straight line across her stomach and he allowed his senses to take control once again. His lips sucked at her flesh while his teeth grazed it. His tongue made its way into her navel and did not stop pushing and exploring, while his eyes saw the effect his act was having on her. He would move his head all over her body. Upwards towards her breasts, kissing and licking the underside of her mounds, while his hands would be scratching her back. He would go further down towards her sex, enticing her folds and lips with just the tip of his tongue, while his hands would touch, pinch and twist her nipples. He would move a little to the side, assaulting her hip with his mouth, while his hand would graze her backside, drawing swift, straight motions from her back all the way down to her clit. This turned her on to the extent that she asked him to repeat the motion, heightening the pleasure she was receiving.

He made her turn on her side and proceeded to swish his tongue against the opening of her ass, wholly loving the intensity of their intimacy. He breathed in her scent which did absolutely nothing to satiate the hunger he felt for her, in fact it had the very opposite effect. It made him wild and uncontrollable. He was hungrier than he had ever been, and she was unaware of the extent to which she had impacted him. The love that their bodies made was felt and absorbed to the depths of their souls. Making her bend over, whilst on her knees, he planted his mouth firmly over her asshole, gripping her breasts in his hands, and began sucking and licking her. Her whimpers of approval astounded him, the fact that she so easily trusted him with every part of her body told him just how special he is to her.

The underwear was off, she was stark naked and his ring finger was deep inside her body. She was twisting and jerking, screaming with an intensity that he hadn't heard since he had arrived. There was equal parts passion and chaos. Her body and sex were immensely hot while his eyes were steel cold, asking her if she liked it. If she liked the way his fingers felt inside her, the way they moved around, asking her whether she liked it when there were two of them inside and another was stroking her groin. Whether she liked it when it was just his thumb inside, moving rhythmically forward and backward. Each time he removed his fingers, whether to switch them with others or for them to take a quick minute long break, he couldn't not bring himself to lick the one that had just been inside. To taste her. To relish her.

They spent the better part of the day experiencing and recollecting their many firsts. The first time they smoked together. The first kiss they shared. Their first proper hug. The minutes they had spent in the kitchen- she preparing tea while he was all over her; groping, fingering, kissing, licking. When they moved onto the bed. When he fingered her and she clawed him. When she explored his body and her touch made him tickle while turning him on. His labored breath on and around her mouth, on her body. The realization of the deep bond of love that they shared between them, easily noticeable each time they looked into the others eyes. The way their fingers intertwined, as did their bodies. They knew life would cease to be the same the second he left, the only saving grace being the dozens of beautiful memories they created in that half- a-day and the hope and expectation that he would be back again and soon.

They spent the night in their own respective beds, happy and content. Sleeping peacefully in a manner neither of them had experienced in a while. The thought of what had transpired during the afternoon, coupled with the feeling of being touched just as they were merely hours ago, cemented the realization that it weren't just their hearts and minds that were made for each other, it were their souls.