The Girl in the Mirror

Story Info
Hubby gets an inspiring view his lusts and much more.
1.7k words
4.05
12.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened to the sales pitch, it made sense. A solar panel that would easily fit over the pool equipment that would power the pool equipment. Not sunny? Don't need the pool equipment. Then during summer months of heat and sun, high efficiency solar panels kick into high gear.

I signed the contract. Two weeks later, a two man crew completed the one-day installation without a problem. From our second-story bedroom window, the panel looked almost like a mirror. It wasn't much of a thought at the time.

A few months later during our backyard, neighborhood BBQ on the 4th of July, my next door neighbor, Tom, asked me how I liked the solar panel.

"Great! I am saving almost $200 a month on electricity costs this summer. At this rate, the thing will pay for itself in less than three years."

"Wow," Tom said. "Maybe I need to look into that."

"I'm telling you, Tom. Between the pool and Jacuzzi, you would save thousands." As I glanced at his daughter laughing and splashing in our pool with my own daughter, I added, "every little bit helps when paying that college tuition bill, right?"

"Damn, don't remind me," he said.

Jennifer, Tom's daughter, and my daughter, Gracie had been best friends since Tom had built their home next to ours when the girls were in High School. When it came time to go to college, the girls choose the same college, about two hours from home. It was reassuring to us that they were just a two-hour trip away. It also was comforting that they had each other.

As we stood at the BBQ, I couldn't help but take an added moment to admire the view of Jen, freely studying her body thanks to my sunglasses. She was amazing. Blonde, about 5-7 and 130ish with breasts that made her slender body look top-heavy. At that moment, the bright yellow bikini she was wearing was a great advertisement for those tits too.

I didn't feel too guilty about looking at Jen like that right in front of Tom. He and I had an unspoken reciprocal understanding. I admired Jen and he admired Gracie. At least "admire" was the word we chose when talking about the girls with each other.

As I flipped the burgers, my eyes drank in the view of Jen, frolicking in the shallow end. She and several others were playing pool volleyball. The jumping. The stretching. The jiggling. It was inspiring.

Although I could have guessed as much, Tom's secret thoughts were equally inspiring as he admired Gracie, my little angel. Brunette with smoldering brown eyes, her body was a gift from the gods. There certainly were others admiring her at that moment, including my own occasional gazes of admiration. With 36d breasts, eyes were always alert around her. But the especially discerning eye could sometimes gather enough visual hints to calculate the amazing proportions of her nipples. They were huge, perhaps the size of tennis balls, and well defined. I had a pretty good idea of how amazing they looked thanks to her mom, who possessed a similarly inspiring pair of tits.

Two weeks later, I arrived home one evening and smiled when I saw the two man crew putting the finishing touches on Tom's solar panel unit. Although our homes were about the same size, close to 4,000 square feet, his pool was much larger. So was his solar panel. Tom didn't pass on the chance to mention that as I walked over to check out the install.

"Mine's bigger than yours," he joked with a wink.

"Yeah, but mine has more experience." The joke was not lost on the two man crew. "But seriously, it looks great; going to get plenty of juice from that unit."

Later that night, after dinner, I went upstairs to change clothes. It would be the last time ever I would walk into our bedroom without first checking out Tom's solar panel unit. I kicked off my slacks and tossed my shirt in the hamper. I shoved my boxers down and flipped them aside. As I walked naked to the side of our bed to grab my gym shorts and a well-worn tee, something caught my eye in our bedroom window.

I leaned on the bed and looked more intently. The flicker of light that had caught my eye was still dancing on the solar panel over Tom's pool equipment. I looked harder at it. My eyes adjusted. My brain calibrated and interpreted the image.

Wow.

It seemed that Tom's new solar panel was perfectly aligned to offer my eyes a goldmine of a view. From our bedroom window, his Jacuzzi was tucked behind a lattice overgrown by a lush layer of jasmine. But the triangulation of Jacuzzi to solar panel to our window offered a crisp, mirror-like reflection of his Jacuzzi to my eyes.

Tom and Becky spent many a night in that Jacuzzi. Even better, many a summer night, Jen spent time in that Jacuzzi. My cock grew with each delicious possibility my mind envisioned. I slid off the bed and walked across the bedroom to turn off the light. I darted back to the bed and looked out the window. The image was even clearer, and I was a safe voyeur from the darkness of our bedroom. As I sat on our bed, I now had a clear view of their Jacuzzi, thanks to Tom's oversized solar panel!

I was so hard at the prospects that I could easily have jerked off a good load right then and there. But I decided to have some patience. Surely Tom and Becky would be out there soon and her seriously MILF body was worth the wait.

An hour later, I was back. And I was rewarded. The solar panel offered my eyes what at first was a blurry image. As my eyes adjusted, I made out the image of Tom, laying on the deck with his knees bent and legs dangling in the Jacuzzi. Between Tom's knees I could see Becky from the shoulders up. She was facing Tom.

It really was an innocent position, but the rush of being able to see them in the Jacuzzi in a private moment sent a pulse of arousal through my body, instantly straightening out my cock. My hand instinctively reached inside my shorts and cupped my heavy balls as I gazed out the window.

Then, moments later, I watched Becky slowly rise from the water between Tom's legs. Her skin was glistening wet. As each new inch of her body was revealed, I realized she was topless. Finally, my eyes were slithering over the image of her bare tits exposed to my eyes as she crawled between Tom's legs.

Suddenly, terror struck as I heard the approaching footsteps of my wife coming up the stairs. I scampered to cover my tracks and appear as if I were checking my phone as she stepped into the bedroom. It was a close call, but it certainly was not my first brush with such a scenario. Countless times before I had been surfing porn on the laptop when I would hear her approaching and move to cover my tracks. I was an expert by now.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Um, nothing. Just checking emails." I flipped my finger randomly over my phone as if I were engrossed in some important messages.

Wifey smiled and proceeded to undress for a shower. As I sat on the bed, I had to keep my hardon out of sight. Would be a little difficult to explain at this particular moment.

Actually, it was an ironic moment. Wifey was undressing in front of me, stripping naked to get ready to shower, and I was worried of her spotting my hard cock as if it would be a suspicious thing. My judgment was definitely askew! Of course, the phone was just a prop. In truth, even as my eyes enjoyed her naked body just a few feet from me, my cock was rock hard because of that OTHER body just outside our bedroom window.

By the time wifey stepped into the shower and I returned to view the solar panel mirror, Becky's mouth was full of Tom's cock. I moaned as I watched her worship his cock as if she were trying to convince him to take her to the prom.

Just through the archway that connected the master bathroom with our bedroom stood wifey wet and naked, well within my reach. Yet, my cock was throbbing for this other wife wet and naked, well beyond my reach.

As wifey lathered her breasts with body wash, I watched Becky's tits swaying beneath her as she leaned into Tom's cock.

Moments later, wifey's freshly showered body emerged from the shower. I could not contain myself! Instantly I jumped from the bed and grabbed her, pushing a wet kiss in her mouth and then flinging her body onto the bed. As I flipped her over and rammed in her pussy from behind, she rocked on her hands and knees in a doggie position fuck that gave my eyes a clear view out the window.

As I fucked wifey with a passion that surprised her, I gazed on the climactic image of Tom's cum splattering on Becky's tits. I felt my balls tingling and cock throbbing. I matched him shot for shot, spurt for spurt. It was a naughty moment, as if I were fucking both wifey AND Becky!

As I gathered in my final glimpse of Tom and Becky, I then slumped and pulled out of wifey. She turned around and with a giggle said, "Somebody was glad to see me!"

As I reached down and felt a warm creampie flowing out of her smooth, married pussy, all I could moan was, "oh yes, what a fucking amazing view."

That was the first night I saw the girl in the mirror. What I did not know is that this experience would not only possess me, but would bring me back over and over and over until my mind was assaulted with things I never would have conceived. That mirror would become the portal to images that would do things to me that would drive me crazy.

This was only the beginning...