The Girl Inside

Story Info
Kevin's girlfriend would prefer if he was girlier!
1.9k words
4.32
28.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,494 Followers

"Would you prefer it if I were taller?" Kevin asked, picking up the stack of plates. They had plenty to get done before Dana's friends came over, and he was doing his best to make their place as hospitable as possible!

Dana looked up from stirring a big batch of her famous spicy tomato soup. To her practised hypnotherapist eye, something was troubling him deeply. With furrowed brow, his gaze fixed on some distant point beyond the sight of his reflection in the kitchen's window.

She set down the wooden spoon and grabbed him gently from behind in a hug. Resting her chin on his head, she squeezed him against her. "I love you the way you are, sweetie. You are perfect, understand?"

He slid out from the hug, spinning around to face her. Her height didn't help his feeling of inadequacy. "I know, I know. I just think that...maybe I'm not man enough for you sometimes. You know how it is?" He pointed to the new bag of paper towels he'd retrieved from under the sink. On its surface stood a mascot that radiated masculine power: strong, bearded, confident. Just about everything that Kevin wasn't.

"You want to be the paper towel guy?" she asked.

He laughed. "No, no, not him specifically. But, y'know, being a manly man." He mimed flexing his arms, where there wasn't much muscle to speak of. Standing maybe 5'6 and trim, like a runner, he didn't evoke the image of a bodybuilder easily. She hugged him as harder.

"Don't be silly, sweetheart. You're fine just the way you are. If anything, I'd like you even softer. More...feminine, maybe."

Kevin stiffened. "What?"

She tilted his chin up with her finger. "Don't be surprised, silly. You know I'm bi." When his visible mood didn't improve, she waved off the idea. "I'm just saying you'd look cute in a dress, is all."

"Well that's never happening," he grumbled, then stormed off. Dana couldn't think of the right thing to say to get him to stop. She followed him to his office, where he usually retreated when he got flustered.

"Honey?" Dana asked from the threshold off the door.

"It's a Girl's Night In. I'd be cramping your style. Just let me know when it's over." If he wasn't pretending to be loading a video game, she knew Kevin would be pouting.

She rolled her eyes. "I told you, you're more than welcome. My friends already think of you as one of the-" She halted mid-sentence, getting a devilish idea. She pulled her crystal pendant from her cleavage, taking it off her neck and holding it in her hand.

Kevin recognised it immediately. "Oh no you don't. Not right now, Dana, I'm upset."

"How can you be upset when you feel so...Relaxed?" With appropriate emphasis and tone, the word triggered the programming long since established in her boyfriend's mind. He sagged into his chair, outrage sputtering to a halt.

She slid behind him, whispering keywords that unlocked his mind. He tried to fight it, but her control over him had been total for a long time. He loved that, when they were fucking. Right now, when he was angry about himself and his own lack of power, it would have frustrated him something fierce. But with his emotions draining out and replaced with placid relaxation, the resentment he felt looked like a passing roadsign. Something to note, but then immediately forget.

"How are you feeling, Kevin?" Dana asked in her authoritative, hypnotist voice.

"Relaxed...safe..."

"Good! Let's roll back the clock a little. How were you feeling before, when you left the kitchen?"

"I felt...upset...I don't want to be weak."

Dana huffed. "Ugh. Lousy masculinity. Hmm...we could do something about that for a while. Let's talk about the girl inside you."

"Girl?" Kevin asked in his drowsy state. She squeezed his hand.

"Yes dear. Every boy has a girl inside them. You're no different. Underneath the anger, the aggression, and the fear, there's an adorable, bubbly girl waiting inside your mind right now. Most of the time, she's quiet and hiding, scared of the big mean boy in control. But we're going to bring her out of hiding, okay?"

"Okay..." His voice sounded less relaxed, something underneath the induction trying to break itself free. In truth, Dana had a suspicion that her boyfriend had a feminine side somewhere in there. The biggest tell of all was the vehement rejection of being seen as feminine. Behind every guy unwilling to try out the female-coded shampoo is a pretty princess under chains, waiting to be freed...or so she theorised.

Dana took him further down, relaxing any remaining defences and hesitations his brain might have. With his mind disarmed, she started grasping for the girl within.

"Your mind is a flat plain. You can see everything there is to see in there. Nothing is hidden. Look around you. Do you see a woman?"

"Uh huh...I see you, Monica, Stacy, my Mom..."

Dana smiled. "No, not other women. Those are your connections to other people. I'm talking about a girl who lives inside your mind. Someone who you may not have noticed, but who exists there. She can't hide anymore. You can see everything."

He scrunched up his nose as if he was squinting, searching with his mind's eye for this phantom female. The tension relaxed and he replied with noticeable excitement, "I found her!"

With a smug satisfaction, Dana pulled out her pen and notepad. She knew it! Of course, it could have been suggestion. She could have implanted the idea of a girl inside his mind. But...she ignored that thought. For her purposes, she was just helping her boyfriend express his feminine side.

"Tell me about her. What does she look like?"

"She's pretty. She's wearing pink...lots of pink..."

Dana went through a mental inventory of the outfits she had, trying to figure which best met the criteria. She had one or two fetish ones, with white frills and pretty pink ruffles that would go perfectly for this! In fact, one of them was a little too small for her already. With a few adjustments...it just might fit Kevin perfectly.

She moved on, saving the appearance details for later. "And what's her personality like?"

"She's...happy. Not angry or scared or holding back anything. She's at peace with herself and everything around her."

Interesting. Her therapist brain was going into overdrive! Could this female version of Kevin be a respite from his worries? She could satisfy her urge to dominate her boyfriend, and help him in the process!

"We're going to bring her out for a little while. Your masculine side is going to sleep, and your feminine side is going to have control. Her carefree attitude, her peace and lack of shame, all those traits about her are going to be your traits. You will be her, and she will be you. This will be in effect until I bring you back to trance. Do you understand?" Dana patted their shoulder. "It's alright, let your old self relax for now. And remember, girls have higher voices than boys."

The person caught between identities wiggled in the seat. "I...I'm not..." Kevin's head lolled. For a moment, Dana thought she might have put too much stress on her poor SO. But in moments, he was back. Or rather, she was back.

"Oooh wow...everything feels so...nice!~" she said in a decent imitation of a young woman's voice.

Dana hugged her. "You're awake! Now...all we need is a name!"

***

"Come out, Vee!"

The person stepping out of the bedroom was not the dour man who had complained about his appearance mere hours before. In front of the group of cooing spectators was a bubbly, smiling young woman. Her frilly pink dress and nervous little steps gave her an air of innocence, while she appeared before them unashamed of who she was. No one doubted this was a girl, least of all Vee, who felt so pretty in front of her girlfriend's group.

Dana's galpals caught on pretty quick. For all that makeup tricks and change in demeanour could cover, Vee still looked like Kevin. But the clear joy that was on the new girl's face made the question of whether or not to play along a non-issue. This was simply too cute to ignore!

"Your name is Vee?" Jen asked.

The girl before them tilted her pretty little head. "Of course it is, silly. We've met plenty of times!"

The tall woman nodded hesitantly. "Right. Sorry, how forgetful of me. Would you like to join us?"

"First show off your new dress!" Dana suggested. Vee grinned and clapped her hands together, showing off her glistening peach nail polish.

She twirled on the heel of her flats, allowing the skirt of her dress to flutter up slightly. Jen caught just the slightest glimpse of bulge hiding inside pink laced panties. Dana's friends were all kinds of perverted, and turning a boy into a girl pressed plenty of fetish buttons.

They allowed Vee to sit down with them while they returned to the discussion at hand. They were talking about how hot girls with dicks could be. They shared several stories of amorous, lusty encounters with women sporting a little extra underneath their clothes. Stacy shared an anecdote of sucking off her trans friend at the movie theatre, while Dana offered a tawdry tale of her first anal experience being with a horny girlfriend who had the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life. As the discussion shifted to Jen, Dana felt a gentle nudging from the woman beside her.

"What is she doing?" Stacy asked Dana in a whisper and nodding to their new frilly princess. Vee had apparently enjoyed the conversation too, because she had her hand in her panties, rubbing her floppy little clit.

Dana blushed. "To get the programming to sync, I had to suppress her shame. Oh dear, I didn't see this coming!"

The other girls in the group didn't mind either. One after the other they noticed what little Vee was doing, and one after the other they turned away with a grin and focused back onto the discussion.

In short order, Vee's breath quickened and her lithe form quivered with impeding release. It seemed that only Dana was paying attention when the stroking cutie lost her load all over her cupped hand. And, as Kevin had been instructed in one of his previous hypnotic sessions, she lifted her hand up and let the whole thick mess slide into her mouth. That caught the attention of the others, but they didn't comment.

With her erection addressed, Vee slipped her hen back into her frilly panties and covered them up with the hem of her dress. It was almost like she hadn't been masturbating mere moments before, if not for the slight glistening of her palm and the corner of her mouth. She was smiling, even! More content and carefree than she'd ever noticed Kevin being.

Dana had to admit that she enjoyed having Vee's innocent, empty-headed self around a lot more than she had initially anticipated. Her perfect, bubbly demeanour meshed well with the trail of her own cum that perched on her chin. Once the rest of the girls had left, she'd bring back Kevin...though she could see Vee making some return visits in the near future. She really was quite a darling.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,494 Followers