The Girl Kneeling in the Foyer

Story Info
A girl kneeling naked in the foyer, waiting for her Master.
1.6k words
4.16
18.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Hi, this is the first erotic story I've written so all feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this.

*****

The slightest breeze of icy air brushes at my small, light pink nipples and between my toes, slowly swirling around my firm, E cup breasts, and tingling through the hairs that've just started to regrow between my legs. My anxious hands fight to stay still flat on my hairless thighs.

A drip, a single drip of arousal fluid slides down the top of my inner thigh where thigh meets butt and tickles as it slides to the hardwood floor beneath me.

I know he said to stay still and wait for him but I haven't ever not touched myself when my vagina's been this wet. The lips of my aching vagina begging my hand to rub them, to press its middle and forefinger right on top of them and move heavily in circle after circle as the air in my lungs escapes in soft, shallow moans.

But I can't touch them, the thick blindfold that he tied over my eyes stopping any visual hints of his presents from getting to me, and if he catches me trying to...

He'd tie my hands in those small black mittens that don't let me straighten my fingers, then he'd pour ice water over my vagina... again.

But my vagina's screaming for someone's touch, soft or hard, smooth or rough, playful or punishing. Any touch, I just need to be touched.

Another drip, but this one leaks out from near the top of my lips, maybe ten centimeters from my clitoris, and it slides down my burning lips and I think I hear it splash onto the other drip.

If he were to pinch my nipples now, pull them, or flick them, I'd be right on the edge of cuming. But, I think if he were to flick my clitoris, without even touching me anywhere else, I think I'd cum.

And his command comes out of nowhere, his voice kind and firm, caring and dominate, warm and accelerating.

"Undo my pants and suck me, Pet."

Without a hesitation my hands leap off my thighs up to where I assume the top of his pants are, my fingertips meet his ironed shirt and quickly drop down to his belt, I open his trousers with ease and the fingers of my right hand curl into his boxers and search for the soft skin of his penis.

Small, recently shaved hairs tickle my hand as I wrap my tiny fingers around the base of his semi-hard penis, I get a hold of the dick and pull it out.

I lean forward as my mouth opens and I welcome his dick with my tongue touching it's tip and sliding along its underside as I take it into my warm mouth.

I don't take it slowly, working in a few centimeters at a time, I push my head forward, smashing my nose against his rough pubic hair and sucking the head of his dick as far into my throat as it can go.

Something's off, the dick in my mouth doesn't taste like his so who is it that I've got in my mouth? I don't recognise the taste and I notice that his dick isn't reaching as deep into my throat as it usually does.

My head stills then I hear his commanding voice. "I didn't say to suck him but now that you've started, get him to cum down your throat, Pet."

I mentally cringe at my stupidity, my master told me to suck him off and I start sucking the guy next to him? I know I'm blindfolded but it should not have happened.

I quickly draw my head back until the tip of the unknown mans penis is at the tip of my tongue then I slam the dick back into my mouth and my lips touch the mans short, rough pubic hairs and I press my tongue up against his dick and suck loudly at it.

The mystery man groans and I suck harder, his groans grow louder so I move my head back so his penis is just at my lips and I flick its head with my tongue and I taste his precum. I smash my head forward, shoving his dick deep into my throat and suck loudly again.

Another groan from the man but this one louder and I know he's close to his climax. I don't know why he's so close so soon but he is definitely almost there.

"I'll punish you for making me wait when you're done." My Master's voice whispers in my ear as I try to suck the cum out if a strangers dick. "Make him cum and swallow it, then stand and go up stairs to the living room and strap your ankles to the waist high bar."

I pull my head off of the mystery mans penis and say "Yes Master." and I take the head, just the head of the strangers penis into my mouth and suck fiercely on it until he groans loud enough for me to know he's on the edge.

"Uggghhhhh," There's the groan.

And I slam the dick back fully in my mouth and suck so hard that there's a wet, slippery, sucktion sound and then I feel the head of the mystery dick engorge and contract as his cum makes its final preparations to shot down my throat.

Then the warm, pulsating penis launches its cum down my throat, the hot, slimy goo flooding into me and the mystery man groans louder than his other groans.

The hot cum shoots and shoots and shoots down my gulet and I swallow as fast as I can but there's just so much. I feel it building up in my throat, stopping my breathing and making me gag.

The hot goo fills my mouth around the still throbbing penis and I feel it leak from between my lips and the dick, and drip down onto something I can't see but am guessing are his trousers.

I keep my hands on my thighs as I gag like a good girl and my head starts to go dizzy.

The strangers dick is pulled from my mouth and I choke up a few globs of cum that land on my thighs and hands, I don't move though, I'm a good girl.

I sit still, my mouth slightly ajar with a strangers cum hanging from my lip and on my hands and thighs.

I hear my Master laugh amusedly and proudly, "Three weeks being brought to the edge and you almost choke my pet, nice work Alex. I'll keep you edged for five more weeks and see what you can do then." He says with satisfaction to the mystery man, Alex.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." A younger, deeper voice says as he breaths heavily to catch his breath. "Lets go get lunch so we can talk some more." Master adds.

I jump as he smacks my right breast, I feel it bouncing and stinging as he and Alex walk off down the corridor.

I suck up the cum hanging from my lip and swallow it, then I stand as he'd instructed, my hands reach out in front of me as I try to feel my way to the staircase. My hands connects with the front door so I know that the staircase is behind me and a bit to the left.

Turning on my heel, I take four small steps forward and then five to my left, my right hand goes out and touches the wooden handrail, I smile a small smile at my finding the staircase.

Slowly I step onto the first step with one foot, then I step onto the same step with the other foot. This is how I go up the steps, I've had practice moving around this house blindfolded.

Once I've reached the top of the stairs a walk with my hand touching the wall so I don't get lost.

I count in my head how many steps I take from the top of the stairs and at thirteen steps I feel the soft carpet of the living room between my toes.

I smile and drop my hand back to my side, I can feel the strangers cum drying on the backs of my hands and on my thighs, the hot goo didn't taste like Master's but wasn't all that bad.

Slowly I move throught the living room, gently draging my feet on the carpet so I don't step on anything sharp. My hand goes out when I think I'm close to the wall with the waist high bar attached to it and after another couple steps my fingers wrap around the bar.

I slide my hands along the bar until I find the two short chains that're attached to the leather handcuffs.

Holding onto the bar I lower my rearend to the carpeyed floor and the soft material tickles my asshole. I lay back and lift my legs up so that my heels are resting on the cold bar, I scoot my reaend back so it touches the wall then I reach up and strap my left foot into place and then I strap in my right foot.

I lay my back back down and wait, my breasts completely open to see and touch, my hands lying still at my sides with the cum of a man I've never seen drying on them. My legs strapped to the wall and my vagina burning with the need to be touched.

But I won't touch my vagina, not until my Master tells me to.