The Girl Kneeling in the Foyer Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl waits naked upstairs for her Master.
1k words
14.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note. Hey readers, thank you all so much for the comments, please comment as much and as many times as you can. The more comments the more story there'll be. Here's chapter 2, I hope you enjoy this, and to the troll from the comments on chapter 1, don't worry, I'm not quitting my day job just yet hahaha.

Anyway, masturbate away!

*****

Chapter 2, Upstairs Thinking About Flogging.

Maybe his lunch with Alex will take a while, maybe ten minutes, fifteen even. I'd just need a second to get myself off, just a little rub over my clitoris and maybe a finger inside my vagina and I'd cum.

I'd cum so hard, maybe even squirt, but he'd no doubt hear my moans of orgasmic bliss, he'd hear my illegal release.

And then he'd punish me.

There's a crinkle like news paper being scrunched up then his voice says through the intercom "Put your hands on either side of your vagina, so they're flat on your upper inner thigh."

I do so without hesitation and I shake at the touch of my hands being so close to my begging vagina.

"Good girl, now tell me what you want."

I take in a deep breath to steady my voice and say "I wanna touch myself." my voice comes out too fast and high, whimpy and childish. He Laughs. "Take a deep breath, then properly tell me what you want."

Another deep breath, then I say, and my voice is much more composed this time, "I want to touch my vagina and bring myself to orgasm, Master."

"Now tell me what punishment you deserve for not sucking me when I ordered you to do so."

I thought for a moment then said "I deserve to be gagged and flogged 30 times across both cheeks and 10 times directly between my asscheeks for denying you pleasure, Master." I've had to think up my own punishments a few times and if I give myself a punishment not severe enough I get double punishment that's been thought up by Master's pain-master friend, Paul Tam.

"Yes you do, I'll be up soon to deliver your punishment. Do not touch your vagina or nipples without my permission, Pet." Another crinkle of paper and he's gone.

I never know if the punishments I give myself are more than I deserve, I wonder if I could've gotten away with just 10 swats across my cheeks and non directly on my asshole.

A whimper escapes my mouth, the last time he flogged my asshole I cried and cried, it hurt so bad.

Afterward he gave me an orgasm though, he gently rubbed my clitoris with his middle and forefinger, occasionally he'd slide his middle finger down between my lips to gather my wetness.

Then he'd go back to rubbing my clitoris, slowly his fingers pressed harder down on me and slowly he picked up speed.

And when I was just about to cum my hips uncontrollable jerked down, away from his hand and I screamed at myself in my head for letting my body lessen my contact with him.

I smiled through heavy breaths because he moved his hand down with my vagina, he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed and my toes curled and I dug my fingers into the carpet for grip and my legs shook like a nokia on vibrate.

"Oohhhhh, ohhhh thank yoouu Maaaasssterr," I say with such sincerity. Then his voice comes back and I reseive an order.

"Ask my permission to cum."

I'm so close to my end now, I feel my orgasm coming to the surface of my vagina and I ask "Master may I cum."

And my heart drops. "No."

I scream as I force my orgasm to hide beneath the surface, it's not all I want now, all that I want is his powerful, enchanting voice to give me permission to have my own orgasm.

"Please my Master, please let your pet cum." I plead, my voice breaking and my body quivering.

"No." He said again, he said it both times simply, like it wasn't an orgasm being forced away at the word, like a girl wasn't dying under his fingers at the word.

"My Maaaaster pllllllease allooooowww your na-na-naughty pets vaaaagina c-cum, please ooohhhhh please! let this horrible girl release, please, please, Maaaaaaster." I beg him and beg, my orgasm overpowers me forcing it back and it climbs closer to the edge.

He takes his fingers away completely and I scream, my entire body quakes like a beach that a thousand troops are storming.

His voice becomes gentle and whispers in my ear "Cum."

And his hand returns to my vagina and presses down hard right on my clitoris and I erupt.

A soft fingertip traces my nipple and I'm out of the memory, I feel my juices have run down my sides and down between my asscheeks during my reminiscing. The originally warm fluid cooling quickly on my skin.

It's like Master really had been touching me just now but it was only a memory, but this finger circling my nipples in turn isn't a memory, it's completely real and so gentle.

"Mmmmmm." I moan from the caring touch, relaxing as I know I'm not allowed to struggle unless it's for a game even if I have no idea who it is playing with my exposed body.

The finger moves out to trace under and around my breasts, it goes around three, four times. Then it glides over my collar bone and then the rest of the hand touches my neck, oh so gently caressing my neck and collar bone.

Warm breath brushes at my lips and I know someone's leaning over me with their face close to mine.

The soft, small hand glides up to my ear, its fingers going into my hair and its thumb on my cheekbone.

The warm lips touch mine just barely, not a kiss but close enough for onlookers to count it as one, then the lips press firmer on mine and we kiss, lovingly touching our lips to one another and I know who it is.

After fifteen or twenty seconds the lips part from mine and a wide smile comes to my lips.

My voice is breathy and happy when next I speak, it's just one word but it always fills me with warmth.

"Mistress."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man this is good

Oh my gosh I love this

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Curious Girls Ch. 01 Sara pushes her sister's friend too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Teacher's Pet Ch. 01 Amber starts teaching full time; meets a shy female student.in Lesbian Sex
Bare Becca Becca is taken to a public place under Will's control.in Mind Control
Stuck Between Beth is stuck in a wall & gets used by the guys who find her.in Group Sex
More Stories