The Girl Next Door + 1 Ch. 04

Story Info
Neighbor and best friend stop by.
1.3k words
4.28
30.3k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

"Let me tell you how this is going to work. I am going to ask you questions and you are going to answer them, quickly. As soon as I ask you, I want an answer. An honest answer. If you do not answer right away, you will be punished." Rick took the riding crop and gently slapped Alicia across the ass. "Do you understand?

"Ow"

"Do you understand" Rick asked again as the riding crop hit firmly.

"Owww, Yes, yes. Rick?"

"Here we go... When was the last time you had sex?"

Alicia panicked, "Nine, ten, last year."

"Very good." Rick said as he kissed Alicia softly.

"When was the last time that you masturbated?"

Shocked, Alicia's mind just went blank. Without warning, she felt the sharp sting of the riding crop across her ass. "Wednesday!" She cried out.

"Did you cum?"

"No!"

Rick set aside the riding crop and looked at Jen, "There are some other hand cuffs in there for you." Jen sat in the chair in front of the open brief case wearing only her panties. "Yeah, right!" Jen said as she explored what other fun things she could find.

Rick lightly touched Alicia on her belly. She squirmed as his hands unbuttoned her pants. "Are you ready for your next question?

"There's more?"

"Do you use sex toys when you play with yourself?"

After a short pause, "No."

"You have to think about it? What does a girl your age think about when you are fingering yourself?

"Nothing."

"Oh, oh," Jen said.

Rick walked behind Alicia, reached around her and unzipped her shorts.

"Nooooo." Alicia whined.

Rick put his hands just inside the top of Alicia's shorts and began pushing down slowly. "What do you fantasize about?"

"I don't know...." Alicia cried'

Alicia crossed her legs tightly to stop her shorts from falling down, but Rick had her bare ass already exposed. Rick bent over and picked up the riding crop. He stood in front of Alicia and looked into her eyes. "Let them fall."

Alicia stood there frozen. Rick took the riding crop and gently explored Alicia's body with it. He played with each nipple then slowly ran the crop down to her shorts and the top of her pubes. "Alicia, I'll make a deal with you, If you aren't turned on right now, Ill untie you and you can get dressed. On the other hand, if your little pussy is wet, you become my slave for the night. Deal?"

"Good luck with that." Jen said. "My panties are soaked."

Alicia didn't know what to do. She couldn't tell Rick the truth. She was so turned on by the attention that she was getting. and being able to explore her submissive side, she new that she was wet. She couldn't help but stare at Rick's cock that seemed to get harder with every glance.

"Drop them," Rick said as he connected the riding crop to Alicia's bare ass.

"Owww," Alicia yelled as she was startled by the sting. As she jumped from Rick's assault on her tender ass, her shorts fell around her ankles.

Rick dropped the crop and touched Alicia's face with his left hand as he kissed her passionately. "Good girl." With his right hand, Rick slowly explored the inside of her right thigh, higher and higher until his fingers met her wetness. Alicia cringed helplessly as she felt his fingers explore her swollen lips . "Ohhhhh."

Rick slowly removed his fingers from between her legs and rubbed them on Alicia's lips.

"Jen? Do you think she's wet?"

"I can see that she's wet from here."

"Seems as though we have a slave, huh Jen?" Rick said grinning. Bring over the ankle cuffs, the bigger ones. Jen quickly held up a set. "Yep."

"Step out of your shorts, or do I have to get the riding crop?"

Alicia tried to keep her balance and stepped out of her shorts.

"Jen? I want you to put the ankle cuffs on Alicia." As Jen bent over, Rick walked behind Jen and rubbed his hand hard between her legs.

"Ohhhh, Fuck!"

"You weren't kidding, you are soaked!"

Rick continued to rub her hard and Jen just laid her head down at Alicia's feet while he pleasured her. As he stopped, she begged, "Nooo, please don't stop."

"C'mon, put the cuffs on. Alicia is getting tired.,"

Jen ached for Rick's touch again as she tried to deal with her task at hand. Rick helped with the last buckles , then handed a three foot "spreader bar" to Jen. "Attach an ankle to each end of the bar, okay?"

"Okay," Jen said as she snapped the spreader bar to the left ankle cuff. "Help?" Jen asked as she tried to guide Alicia's leg to the other snap.

"Try this ," Rick said as he knelt next to Jen. He helped Jed attach the clip to Alicia's Right ankle cuff, then quickly, he slapped one side of a pair of hand cuffs to Jen's Right wrist and the other to the spreader bar. "What the fuck??"

Rick stood up, then stood behind Alicia. He reached up, moved the t-shirt to one side and unhooked her cuffs from the ceiling beam. "I got ya." He said as she relaxed in his arms. Rick carefully laid Alicia down on the floor kissing her softly. After removal of the t-shirt, He refastened her cuffs together.

Rick walked to the brief case and retrieved the small paddle. He looked at Jen. "I have some questions for you. too"

"Noooo!" Jen cried out as she tried to get up but couldn't. She then curled on her side.

"On your knees. And put your head down. Get that hot ass of yours in the air."

"Nooo, Rick, please no."

Rick took the paddle and set in plain view. "Do I have to ask again? Your punishment has already doubled." Rick reached down and pinched her left nipple hard.

"Ow, ow, ow, okay, okay, I'll do it."

Rick let go of her nipple and Jen assumed the position. He tapped on her pussy through her panties, "Remember the question and answer session I had with Alicia?"

"Yes."

"Ever had a threesome?"

"What?"

"Wrong answer." Alicia laughed.

Rick lightly slapped the paddle across Jen's ass. "OW!" Jen cried out.

"Ow?" Rick asked. "I barely touched you. Answer the question."

"No, I have never had a threesome."

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

"These aren't the same questions that you asked Alicia." Jen stated firmly.

Rick got up and walked to the brief case. Jen tried to watch what he was doing but couldn't see what he grabbed. He knelt behind Jen and laid his left hand on the top of her panty line. "Don't move." He ordered.

She felt a tug on her waist line and a split second later, her panties were completely free. Jen realized that Rick had cut her panties on one side, then the other. He then pulled what remained from her body and threw them across the room leaving her totally exposed to Rick.

"Is this swollen pussy clean shaven?" Rick asked as he ran his right hand down across her labia to her clit.

"Oh, God, oh yes, fuck me Rick, take me now." Jen Begged.

"Fuck you now? We haven't even started foreplay yet. Mmmm, very nice, smooth." Rick said as he rubbed his had across her clean shaven pussy.

Jen moaned quietly as he moved his hand away. Without warning, Rick's paddle met it's mark across Jen's bare ass three times. "OH, ow. Oh my God, Ow."

Rick got back up and slid the brief case closer. "Jen? Have you ever fantasized about being with Alicia? Be honest."

Jen softly mumbled, "Yes."

"Alicia? Did you know this?"

"No," Alicia replied.

"So," Rick said. "We have a lot of unanswered questions. Why is it so hard to be honest about sex? I believe sex is all related to honesty and trust. The more you trust your partner, and the more your partner knows what turns you on, the stronger the orgasm you are going to have. ."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers