The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liar
Liar
59 Followers

The sensation of your tight walls desperately gripping my cock, finally sends me the same way. I let out a long moan, and feel how my body prepares itself for the inevitable climax.

There is no barrier between us, all borders fade away, and I lose track of where I begin and you continue. I shoot my load, explosion after explosion deep inside of you. Your skin electric against mine, your arms clasped around me and your face pressed hard against my neck. Our bodies shiver, shudder, shake and rock in unison, our hearts race in perfect sync and I know what you think, I feel what you feel in that trembling, magic moment when everything fits together... and stars are born and die in our bodies and souls.

We don't move for several minutes. Then you stir, slide out of my soft embrace and get up. I look up at your shining form and just drink the sight of your sweaty skin. You smile back at me, blow me a kiss and walk away, as naked as you came. You stop in the doorway, glance with a smile at me over your shoulder and walk away.

You'll be back, I know you will, as always when I least expect it. But that how you want it, that is the whole point. That's why I gave you my spare key. For those moments that are ours and ours alone. Whenever you want to.

Liar
Liar
59 Followers
12