The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her face and kissed her. Katie took my hand and walked into my apartment.

"Come on," she said, pulling me further inside.

I shut the door and followed her.

She walked into my bedroom and sat down on the bed. She pulled the bottom of my shirt towards her and said, "Come here."

I leaned down on top of her and began kissing her. We eventually straightened up in the bed and Katie got on top of me. She pulled off my shirt and began kissing her way down my chest. She kissed around the outline of my bra and I snapped it off. Katie threw the bra on the ground and licked the along the inside curve of my breasts. She kissed her way back to my nipples and began licking and sucking on each of them. She began kissing down my stomach and continued playing with my nipples with both of her hands while she went down. Once she got to the top of my pants, she pulled them off with my panties in one quick swoop. She kissed her way back up the inside of my legs and stopped to lick the area behind my knees. Once she got up to my pussy, I was basically soaked. She licked up some of what had already come out and then began sticking her tongue into my pussy. I grabbed the back of her head and tried to pull her face closer to my pussy. It felt so incredible, I was moving all over the bed and had lost complete control of my body. Katie put her arms across my thighs to hold me down. She left my pussy and began licking my clit. After that she started flicking my clit rapidly with her tongue. I lost it and grabbed onto the headboard. I don't think I've ever cum harder. Katie came back up beside me and rested her arm across my body. She pulled my hand up to her lips and kissed it. I rubbed her hand with my thumb, then kissed the top of her head. After a few moments of catching my breath, I turned to her and kissed her deeply. I ran my hands along her back and underneath her shirt, then broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry but," I looked into her eyes, "we're going to have to get rid of this."

She smiled and then stood up to take off her clothes. She stripped slowly and kept her eyes on me the entire time. When she pulled off her pants she turned her backside to me and bent over slowly to do it.

"Wow," I said.

She laughed and then took off her bra and panties.

I sat up on my knees and said, "Mmm, come here."

She got on the bed, on her knees too, and we kissed very passionately. I laid down on my back and pulled her hand towards me. She picked up the hint and straddled my face. I licked the inside of thigh to capture some of the liquid that had already leaked out of her. I then went to work on her pussy. She was holding on to the headboard and grinding herself into my face harder and harder with each lick. I moved up to her clit and she started bouncing up and down on my face. I grabbed her hips to try and keep her under some control so I could finish her off. When she came it was beautiful. She looked down at me and moaned my name, then her body collapsed on top of mine. I ran my fingernails lightly up and down her back while she recovered. When she was finally able to move, she rolled over onto her back and reached over to hold my hand. We laid there for a while not saying anything. Just thinking about what had just happened and how great it was. I rolled onto my side, laid my head on her shoulder and rubbed her stomach.

I kissed her neck and asked, "Was it okay?"

She smiled at me and said, "It was the best I've ever had." She paused for a second and then said, "And I've had a lot."

She laughed and I laughed a little bit. But then I sat up on my elbow, looked into her eyes and rubbed her face.

I broke her laughter and said, "Quit."

She looked at me puzzled, "Quit what?" Then she grabbed my ass and said "I thought you liked what I was doing."

I laughed and said, "No, not that. You can always do that." We both laughed, then I looked at her seriously and said, "No, I um - I want you to quit your job."

"Baby you know I can't do that."

"Why? You could do so many other things-"

"I can't," she interrupted. "Not for the same amount of money. And I need that money, I already told you about my mom and everything else."

"I'll help you."

"That's sweet Lauren but, you don't know just how much it all takes."

"I don't care how much it takes, I'll find a way. I just, I want to know that you're all mine. And even more than that, I need to know that you're always safe. I don't want anything like that to ever happen to you again."

"And I don't want anything like that to happen to me again, but what can I do-"

"Move in with me," I interrupted.

"What?"

"Live here! That way you'll only need to worry about half of everything. And I will help you in any way I can."

"Lauren, moving in is a big step. I want for you to be sure about this. I don't want it to just be some emotional, spur of the moment impulse."

"It's not." I kissed her cheek and said, "It's definitely not."

She smiled at me and kissed me. We made love again and fell asleep in each other's arms. Katie didn't have any nightmares that night.

12