The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"So what do you want to do that has to be so private?" Kellie asked as she moved the camera away from the bed.

"This," he said, kissing her softly but passionately. "And this," he went on, planting some simmering kisses across the plush curves of her breasts.

"Mmm, I like that ... really like that," Kellie sighed as Ricky suckled her taut nipples. "But that isn't something particularly different."

"Maybe not," he replied, looking up at her. "But since I don't have anybody looking in over my shoulder, I figure that it will be more fun, cause I can let myself go."

"Oh, baby!" Kellie squealed. "If what just happened was being under control, I can't wait for you to lose it!"

Their bodies were glistening with a glossy sheen of perspiration. When Kellie mentioned that she was going to get something to drink, Ricky followed her out into the kitchen. When she leaned over to pull a bottle of wine out of her cabinet, Ricky took advantage to kiss and caress her ass and the sweet little mound in between her legs. While he opened the bottle and poured them each a glass, Kellie toyed with his semi-hard erection, stroking him and whispering into his ear.

"Are you going to fuck me again with this big, beautiful cock?" she asked in a soft faint sexy voice.

"Yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you again."

"Mmm, I can't wait."

She didn't have to. Ricky was so turned on from the touch of her hand and the caress of her words that he took a sip of wine, bent her over the counter top, and plunged his cock deep into her warm wet cunt.

"Ooohhh, god, Handsooooommmmme!" she cried out, gripping the edge of the counter with both hands as he took her hard and fast. Her breasts were flattened against the cool granite and his balls smacked against her clit. Gripping her hips securely, he thrust forcefully into her wet ravenous quim. Kellie spread her legs apart and lay on the cool granite countertop. Her nipples were hard and rubbed harshly against the stone.

Just when she was almost ready to cum again, Ricky pulled his cock out from her cunt and spun her around. He boosted her butt up onto the counter and spread her legs apart. Kellie rested her hands on his shoulders and watched as he parted the rouged folds of her sex with his hard greedy cock. Glancing down she could see his thick pink shaft disappear between the lips of her pussy. Each time he thrust into her, her clit was dragged down and rubbed deliciously against his cock. She maneuvered her hips so that the contact was nearly constant, sending her into a new stage of arousal and release.

"Oh, Handsome! Fuck me! Ricky! Oh! Fuck!" Kellie swore wildly as he ravaged her pussy with long hard deep strokes. She leaned back, her shoulders resting against the kitchen cabinets, her legs lifted up, her ankles hooked together behind his back. She admired the intense look of rapt sexual concentration lining the features of his face. His heavy lidded eyes glazed over with a look of sheer lust. When she felt his cock swell up again and his breathing grow short and hot, Kellie leaned toward him. "Cum for me, Handsome!" she called out in a thick hoarse whisper. "Cum inside my pussy, baby! Fill me up!"

The words whispered in his ear drove Ricky over the edge. Clutching at her hips and penetrating her velvety depths relentlessly, Ricky felt his orgasm trace a scorching path from deep inside his balls, all the way out and into her cunt. Heavy thick streams of cum shot deep within her as his body released its built-up tension.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Jesus fucking Christ! Uhhhnnn! Aaahhh! Ooohhh!" he shouted.

His head fell against her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her tightly against his body. They remained close and whispering in intimate terms for several minutes.

"This is better than my dreams, Princess," Ricky said. "You are so sexy! You just drive me wild!"

"I knew it would be great with you. You are such a terrific lover!"

"I can't believe what we've been missing."

"Yeah, all this time we lived just down the hall from each other, we could have been having some great sex."

"I know, and there I was, dating all those stuck up model types, not even realizing what I was missing with a girl like you."

"Sexy Princess?"

"No. Kellie Andrews, the Bank Chick!"

"So what was it with that Bank Chick stuff anyway?"

"That's what I thought of you. With those big glasses and the hair pulled back and those stuffy suits, I thought you were sexless."

"And now what do you think?"

"I think you are the sexiest little thing on two feet."

Kellie laughed and Ricky swept her up in his arms. He was heading toward the bedroom but they made it only as far as the living room couch, where they sucked and fucked each other silly again. Twice.

"So what are you going to do when Milan comes home?"

"Who?"

"You know what I mean," Kellie said, smacking him playfully on the shoulder.

"I figure that we can all have dinner again and I can spend the evening making up for my past behavior."

"She'll be jealous."

"Let her. She isn't half the lover that you are, Princess."

"Mmm, you say the nicest things to me," Kellie remarked. "I hope you never stop."

* * *

Kellie Andrews strolled along the hallway leading from the second floor ladies restroom toward the executive lounge. It had become her preference since first using it weeks ago. No one seemed to object. A tall male figure paused as she approached.

"What is that perfume you're wearing?" Ross Byner asked. "Very nice."

"Thank you," Kellie answered boldly returning his gaze.

"Is that something new? I don't think I've ever smelled a scent so sweet."

"I've been wearing this quite often over the past few months, Ross."

"Guess I never noticed before," he replied with a strange look on his face.

Kellie watched as his eyes traveled down from her face along the curves of her body and then back up again, pausing each way to dwell on the swell of her breasts. Maybe it was the way her new gray pinstriped suit jacket was casually unbuttoned, exposing the white silk camisole top decorated with delicate lace trim, or maybe it was the way her bra scooped up her breasts and lifted them into an eye-catching cleavage, but his cool gray eyes were definitely focused on her bosom.

"They say a man's powers of observation dull with age," Kellie remarked.

Slowly Ross raised his eyes back to hers and his mouth broke into a warm grin.

"Guess mine need a little bit of polish," he replied with a devilish grin. "So how about having dinner with me tonight, so I can like, practice up?"

Kellie felt that familiar old flame lick at her insides that had always been accompanied by a weakness in her knees and a trembling of her hands and a warm blush along her neck and chest. The man was still deadly handsome, square jaw, clear skin, mind-numbing eyes, boyishly daring dimples. A few weeks before Kellie might have swooned, but today she simply returned his flashing smile with one of her own.

"I would love to, Ross," she replied. "But I have a date with my boyfriend tonight."

"Boyfriend?" Ross said with a decidedly surprised tone to his voice. "Oh, I didn't expect... I mean, I didn't know." His handsome face flushed brightly. "Well, he is certainly a very lucky guy."

"I think so," Kellie said.

She smiled and nodded her head slightly and continued confidently down the hallway. Kellie almost thought that she heard the telltale sound of a sigh as he exhaled. However, she knew he was watching and made sure that there was a little extra sway to her hips that pulled the worsted fabric of her skirt tighter against her ass and swished the skirt alluringly about her thighs.

"You know ever since you met this new guy, I've noticed a big change in you," Heather said brightly from behind her place in Window 4. "You look so-ooo good! Even Jerry said something about it the other day when he met me for lunch. Maybe it's the way you're doing your hair. I always said if you only did someth-"

"Thanks, Heather," Kellie replied, cutting off her co-worker. She brushed her fingers through her auburn tresses, still pinned back from her face but now tumbling freely around her shoulders in a luscious cascade of curls. "But maybe all that's really changed is my attitude, you know, the way I think about myself and the world. Anyway, I think you guys never really noticed me before."

"Well, having a cute guy to take care of your womanly needs can certainly make some things more obvious."

Heather laughed and Kellie chuckled along with her. She didn't really care after all because she was now enjoying having a handsome sexy man in her bed every night and every morning. Of course, having him stop by the old Bailey Brothers Savings and Loan frequently to take her out to lunch was a wonderful treat. It even made her visits to Milan's apartment a fun and breezy event. Like later that afternoon after work.

"So what's going on with you and Ricky now that you've stolen him away from me?" Milan asked pointedly. The sharpness of her question was blunted by the playfulness of her smirk.

"Nothing special," Kellie answered with a laugh. She knew Milan was joking. "We just seemed to hit it off once we really got to know each other."

"Yeah," Milan remarked with a sigh. "I guess I never should have left you in charge of him while I was gone. I mean he really is sort of cute and all."

"What about Francisco? How did things go on that shoot with him?"

"Oh him? What a jerk! Two days into the shoot he's off with some local girl helping her put her portfolio together. I went to stop by his room and he was certainly helping her put something together, but it involved shooting her with his cock, not his camera."

"Don't worry, honey. You'll find yourself a good guy. You're one of the prettiest and hottest girls in Manhattan."

"Maybe," Milan sighed. "But I'm like so tired of the club scene cuz all I've met lately are old fat rich guys and young greasy creeps. The only nice guys I meet are gay. I wonder if I'll ever find a way to lure a really good sexy guy into bed with me. Besides, I'm at that point where I'm so horny all the time but don't want to have sex with just any guy that comes along."

"Want to know a secret?"

"Sure. I could use all the help there is."

"Ever tried the Internet?"

"You mean like a dating service? Those are kind of scary."

"This isn't exactly a dating service. But I've heard it's a fun way to meet some sexy guys and enjoy yourself along the way."

"Really? You have to tell me!"

Kellie grinned. "Okay. Let's go online and I'll show you."

* * *

It had been more than two weeks and Guy hadn't seen SexyPrincess. He felt a strange mix of sadness and envy in not seeing her anymore but understanding that she had finally met up with her HandsomePrince and was living happily ever after. While watching one of the newer girls perform in a private show on Live Girls Now!!!, he saw a familiar screen name appear among the others visitors.

GuyHouston: hey slinky ... what up?

Slinky: not much houston

GuyHouston: seen sexyprincess around lately?

Slinky: nah ... not since her free show -- u see it?

GuyHouston: yeah i did --- lucky bastard

Slinky: lucky sonofabitch!!

GuyHouston: what do you think of this one?

Slinky: i don't know ... pretty face, weird hair, nice trim body, great tits, okay aptitude - seems to be getting into it

GuyHouston: but

Slinky: but what

GuyHouston: but she ain't sexyprincess

Slinky: man i miss her

GuyHouston: lol - me too

The screen fell quiet as they watched the tall trim girl with jet-black hair lay on her back and ream her tight little shaven twat with a huge black double-headed dildo. Her long, long legs were splayed sensationally. She whipped the dildo out of her pussy and sucked it deep into her mouth. Then she crawled onto her hands and knees and pumped the black plastic cock back in and out of her gaping cunt. She went at it furiously, looking back at the camera with a flushed face contorted by what had to be an enormous orgasm sweeping through her body. For a few moments afterward she rolled over onto her side and chatted privately. When the screen popped back to regular size, she didn't bother getting dressed, remaining completely naked, showing off her pert little breasts and the reddened glistening split of her pussy.

GuyHouston: hey baby! great show!!

Slinky: wow bb - i'm redy to cum an it wasn't evn my show

LusciousLana: ty, boys!!!!

MoneyMan: thank you so much baby! you are fantastic!!

LusciousLana: you're welcome, sweetness! Muah!!! When are you going to visit me again????

MoneyMan: are you on tomorrow??

LusciousLana: I think so!!!

MoneyMan: then I'll see you again in private ok?

LusciousLana: you can visit me and leave a deposit anytime money man

MoneyMan: but i'm the one in the banking business, baby .... you should be making deposits with me

LusciousLana: maybe after a few more privates, moneyman

MoneyMan: hahaha .... how about we share our liquid assets!!

LusciousLana: mmm, baby!!!

MoneyMan: i have to go .... kisses, sweet baby!! see you tomorrow!!!!

LusciousLana: bye! Muah!!!

Slinky: hey, bb .. you look like someone i've seen before but i can't place it

LusciousLana: who?

Slinky: i don't know --- somebody famous --- i just can't place it

FootLongDog: hey bb you shud b fashun modle

The girl laughed and flicked her finger at the lock of jet-black hair hanging in her face.

LusciousLana: You never know, do you guys - so who's next? I'm really really horny tonight!!

The End

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers