The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Kellie crawled onto her bed and arranged herself, attempting a seductive pose. Staring at the computer screen and then at the set up cam, she sighed. Her heart leapt as she leaned forward upon the bed, her slender fingers typing in the user name she had selected and then pressing the Enter key.

* * *

It was a boring night like most others, no decent sporting events on TV, just a bunch of reruns and boring chick shows, so Guy sat down to his computer and began to surf. He checked out his favorite sites, getting a few laughs and a couple of thrills in the process. Of course, he ended up at Live Girls Now!!! Maybe it was a strange practice to hang out there, checking out the girls and chatting with the two or three that had become his favorites. He couldn't really spare the five ninety-five a minute to chat privately with any of them, but it was sometimes fun to talk with the girls for free, and, in a weird way, it was sort of good practice for those rare occasions when he had an actual date. Besides, it was always worth a few yuks to see how stupid some of the other guys were with their begging and whining.

Clicking through to the membership page, he watched as the pics of the girls who were online flashed onto his screen, Rosette, DreamGirl, BluLove, SabrinaX, Kiaraa, HeatFantasy, XXBeautyXX, 42DDMelons, DarkAngel, WetAmber, SexyPrincess ... hmmm, this last one was new and, like a wolf smelling fresh meat, he clicked on her image. Huh, what do you know? A really nice looking brunette with curly hair and a really decent body, wearing a lacy black bra, tiny little matching panties, dark stockings and heels, lying on her belly typing on a laptop that lay almost off screen. She had a fresh clean look, not cheap and tacky like so many of the other girls. The background looked pretty exotic though, with deep lush romantic colors and lit candles, almost like a movie set. As she typed and looked back up to the screen, she smiled a sweet sexy smile that instantly caught his eye, so he began to type.

GuyHouston: hell-ooo, princess

SexyPrincess: hello Guy

GuyHouston: you're new aren't you?

SexyPrincess: yes this is my first night

GuyHouston: can i be the first to say that you are looking lovely tonight

SexyPrincess: thank you, Guy

GuyHouston: so how do you like it so far?

SexyPrincess: I dunno ... seems like fun I guess

GuyHouston: so where are you located?

SexyPrincess: umm, not supposed to say

GuyHouston: come on, you can tell me

SexyPrincess: that's against the rules

GuyHouston: i won't tell anyone ... where are you from?

SexyPrincess: from heaven

GuyHouston: lol nice answer ... you look like it and god must be bummed out that you escaped down here ... you're very pretty

SexyPrincess: thank you, Guy

And so the next few minutes progressed. Several other guys logged on and began to chat, many asking her the same repetitive questions, her age and location, whether she was shaved or trimmed, and then mostly requesting or demanding her to show off her tits, ass, or pussy. There were a few who inquired about her favorite sexual position, asked to see her feet, or more boldly asked her to finger herself. She seemed hesitant and shy, and more than a little put off by the gross nature of some of the questions or demands, and the overall unfeeling attitude of the chatters.

Xavier: show me tits!!!

SexyPrincess: you know the rules, show me respect

Xavier: show me tits!!!!!!!!

SexyPrincess: show me respect, show yourself respect

Xavier: show meeeee tiiitttsss!!!

SexyPrincess: take me private and I'll show you everything!

Xavier: tits!!! tits!!! tits!!!! tiiiiiiiiittttttssss!!!!

SexyPrincess: idiottttttttt!!!!!!!!

Guy decided to enter into the fray.

GuyHouston: hey guys, give the lady a little respect

SexyPrincess: thank you, Guy

GuyHouston: np, some guys have no class

SexyPrincess: too bad for them, can't they see that I am worth it

Guy saw a little smile flicker on her lips as she looked back to the camera and rolled onto her side. He liked the way her breasts nearly fell out of the bra and the trim curves of her tummy that lead down to the sheer panties.

GuyHouston: you certainly are worth it

SexyPrincess: so who is interested in seeing more??

JustMe: show me feet plzzzzzz!

SexyPrincess: don't you want to see more than my feet, honey??

GuyHouston: hmmm, you make it sound pretty interesting, princess

SexyPrincess: you seem like a nice enough guy, I would make it more than interesting

GuyHouston: hmmm

JustMe: feets plzzzz

JustMe: show feet and i take you private

GuyHouston: don't listen to him, princess, promises, promises

SexyPrincess: lol, Guy, so I've heard

Xavier: tits, pleaazzzzzzz just one peak ok????

SexyPrincess: I'll show you everything if you click into my private room

Guy felt sorry for the cute girl on her first night, so he thought, 'Maybe this would be fun.' Without another thought, he anteed up and bought some time, enough for a twenty-minute show, and then clicked through to where her webcam image was doubled in size and he could talk with her privately. She seemed excited to see someone purchase a private show, but looked more than a little nervous, as if unsure about what he would request.

GuyHouston: hello

SexyPrincess: Hi

GuyHouston: i wanted to spare you for a while from the beggars

SexyPrincess: that's okay ... so what do you want me to do??

GuyHouston: what are you up to doing?

SexyPrincess: I don't know ... this is my first time

SexyPrincess: hehe

GuyHouston: oh boy! a virgin!

SexyPrincess: yeah! hehe

GuyHouston: why don't you put on some music, something you like, something that you can move to

SexyPrincess: so you want me to dance for you??

GuyHouston: yeah! a special sexy dance!!!

The girl scampered off the bed and disappeared for a moment only to return smiling.

SexyPrincess: that helps, thank you ... so is that your real name??

GuyHouston: sort of ... guy is my real name and i live in houston, sooo ... what's yours?

SexyPrincess: SexyPrincess

SexyPrincess: what did you think??

GuyHouston: lol ... i deserved that ... so why don't you make yourself comfortable?

SexyPrincess: I'm lying on my bed, that's pretty comfortable

GuyHouston: but you are wearing that tight confining underwear

SexyPrincess: oh, yeah ... hehe

He watched as she got up onto her knees and reached around very matter-of-factly to unhook her bra. Guy's fingers flew to the keyboard.

GuyHouston: whoa! whoa! whoa! not so fast!

SexyPrincess: oh, okay ... what??

GuyHouston: try it slow and sexy, ok

SexyPrincess: um, right, like a strip tease??

GuyHouston: yeah, just like that

SexyPrincess: okay, thanks for being so helpful and understanding

GuyHouston: no problem ... this is fun breaking in a virgin

Guy looked on as she began to run her hands over her body. At first she seemed uncomfortable with touching herself. Maybe she was a real-life virgin too. But as she continued, moving her hands over her breasts, then down over her tummy and belly and around to her butt, she seemed to relax and get into it.

She began to play with her bra, slipping the narrow little straps down off her shoulders, fondling her breasts through the cups, tossing her hair over her back. With each movement, she seemed to grow sexier, bolder, and more excited. If he wasn't mistaken, he could see the tips of her breasts begin to show through the cups of her bra. Guy typed in his encouragement and each comment seemed to incite her to become bolder.

GuyHouston: that's it! very sexy!

GuyHouston: mmmm, very sexy!

GuyHouston: take your time princess ... take your time ...

He rubbed a hand over his crotch and felt his cock growing firm inside his jeans. "Gonna have to do something about this," he said aloud to himself, pulling at his zipper. Just then she began to lean forward, her breasts nearly overflowing her bra, and reached behind her back. She looked into the camera and licked her lips. "Oh fuck! This IS going to be fun!" he said to himself as he pulled his jeans open and took his cock into his hand.

GuyHouston: oh fuck baby!

She paused to type with her bra still fastened but nearly falling away from her body.

SexyPrincess: you like??

GuyHouston: mmm, don't stop, honey, you're beautiful!!!!!

* * *

Ricky Pratt sat confidently on the bar chair as he looked down along the sleek mahogany bar of the Local Brew Company. He grinned when glancing upon at the empty chair beside him, vacated for just a few minutes by the sweetest, sexiest girl he had taken out in a month. Her supple leather jacket was draped over the seat back and her half-filled Cosmo sat on the cushy cocktail napkin awaiting her return. Veronica Taylor was every bit of five feet ten inches of blue-eyed blonde beauty. Her every feature, the high-rounded cheekbones, the dazzlingly perfect smile, the sweet dimples when she smiled, and a shapely full-breasted body mortal men only dream of all broadened his grin.

He had met her during a photo shoot for Dymazon, an important big client of his ad agency. He and his favorite copywriter had come up with a terrific ad program for Dymazon's new lycra-like fabric that would feature a pretty model in various outfits from string bikinis to executive women's wear. When Veronica first walked through the agency's door, Ricky knew without a doubt that she was the girl for the campaign. Throughout the shoots, she had looked mouth-wateringly gorgeous wearing everything in which they had dressed her. And now that the shooting had been wrapped up and the ad campaign was ready to run, Ricky sat smugly thinking of what it will be like to finally undress her.

Their date had gone so well, dinner at Cabot's, dancing at the Sixth Street Ballroom, and now a nightcap at the Local Brew. Ricky was feeling so confident, not like the last date he had had with a pretty model. This time he had remembered his best jokes and Veronica had laughed so sweetly. Since she didn't know how to speak French, he had ordered dinner for her and she seemed impressed by his smooth proficiency. They had fast danced with great energy, and slow danced very romantically. He knew that her place wasn't far away and thoughts of what would happen next danced in his head.

Then his eyes caught her strolling back from the restroom, her tall slender body sheathed in a silk dress of shimmering aqua that complimented her eyes perfectly. Her hair was freshly brushed and buoyant, her firm round breasts bobbing ever so slightly beneath the sleek fabric of her dress. 'Oh, yes!' Ricky thought as he felt a sexy tingle spread from his belly to his thighs and chest. 'Oh, god, yes! ' Veronica slipped back onto her bar chair and smiled at him.

"So?" Ricky said, sipping his Johnny Walker Black.

"So," she answered, lifting her Cosmo and drinking.

"So what are you up for doing now?" he asked, keeping his voice deep and low.

"Actually, I'd like you to take me home," she said finishing her drink.

"I can do that," he said downing the last of his Johnny W and trying to suppress his eagerness.

"You know, this has been really nice," she said slipping a long slender arm into her jacket. Ricky stood and took hold of the jacket to help her slip it on. "Thanks," she said with a polite little smile. "You are a really great guy, cute and funny," she said standing beside him. "But you know, I'm not sure that anything will come of it."

"What? What do you mean?" he asked, stopping in his tracks just as he was about to lead the way to the door.

"You're really nice, but I..." She paused. "I just don't feel any sparks, you know. No electricity."

"B-b-but, I thought..." he stammered. "Doesn't cute and funny count for something?"

"Ricky. My brother is cute and funny but that doesn't mean I'll sleep with him," she said, smiling politely. "I just don't want to give you the wrong idea. I had a really great time working for you. This is going to be great for my career-for our careers, but that's all it is. Nothing personal."

She hadn't. He had given himself a few ideas, but as he felt his heart sink in his chest, Ricky smiled and took her arm. "Then I'll take you home." He did and was rewarded with a quick smooch on his cheek.

"Don't bother getting out," she said before slipping from the cab. "I'm glad you understand, Ricky. Good luck!"

And then she walked out of his life. Oh sure, he watched her every footstep up to the apartment building doorway, letting the sway of her ass swishing underneath the light aqua silk burn itself indelibly into his memory, and then waited a few moments more before telling the cabdriver to pull away, feeling his heart fall apart as it sank deeper into his gut. 'Fuck! Shit, fuck, and god-dammed!' Ricky thought. 'What's wrong with chicks nowadays? What's wrong with me? They say they want a certain someone, but when they find him, they decide they don't want him. Fuck! No sparks? If she had invited him in she would have been seeing sparks, guaranteed!'

He smacked the seat beside him, still warm from her sweet little ass. Maybe he should have ordered that extra drink instead of trying to keep sober... just in case. No matter, there was a bottle waiting for him at home. And coming home he poured a tall one, light on the ice. As he took a sip, he glared at his reflection in the mirror that hung over the liquor cabinet. 'I'm not a bad looking guy,' he thought. Tall, muscular, handsome face with dimples, intense green bedroom eyes. Why didn't Veronica go for him? 'Her fucking loss, that's all.'

On his way to the couch he stopped at his desk and decided to check his email. What the hell else was there to do? He sat and jiggled the mouse to wake up his laptop. Maybe his comrade-in-arms, Glenn, had sent him an update on the final details of their campaign. Or maybe not. His email box was loaded. 'Look at all this crap!' Free Viagra samples-delete! Penis patches-delete! Online pharmaceuticals-delete! Cheap mortgage refinancing-delete! Hot sorority girls taking big black cocks up their asses-delete!! Just what he wanted to spend the night checking out tonight! Fuck!

As he went down the list deleting left and right, he paused, thinking that the sender of the last message he had just jettisoned looked familiar. Was that Glenn's address or Doug's maybe? Shit! He went to the deleted items folder and scrolled through until he saw what had caught his eye. Nah, it wasn't Glenn's or Dougie's email addy. He took a sip of Johnny W and clicked back to the inbox but a pop up appeared. Damn! He pressed Alt F4 and another one appeared. "Fuck, I hate this!" he said aloud as he pressed Alt F4 several times as the popups persisted. I have to get a better firewall, he thought. Then they suddenly stopped and he cleared them all until the last one was crowding his display. There was a picture of a sexy girl who looked more than a little like Veronica wearing a sweet smile and a black lacy baby doll outfit.

Live Girls Now!!!

"Talk to a live nude girl now for free! No membership charges, ever!" proclaimed the flashing text. "Yeah, right!" Ricky said out loud but then he laughed. "What the fuck!"

His curiosity had gotten the better of him. Ricky clicked on the go button and a grid filled up with pictures of the girls captioned by their names. Enchantra, SexyCharlotte, Exxtasy, DreamGirl, Jazzmin, Alexandrah, Cherie, SexyPrincess, lots of Sexy(fill in the blank) ... they all looked pretty hot in the thumbnail pictures. Jazzmin, a smoldering redhead, looked very sexy, so he clicked on her image. When her live camera shot appeared, Ricky cringed. Nah, kind of chubby with cheap whorish makeup. How about Cherie, a sweet little blonde? Oh my god, he thought when she showed up live. Bony with small saggy tits and wearing weird-looking, ill-fitting undies. 'This is sick,' Ricky thought, 'I'm not going to waste my time with this shit!'

But another picture caught his eye with the caption, SexyPrincess, an exotic looking brunette (or was that red hair?) with ice blue eyes. What the fuck? Maybe just one more, he conceded, then clicked on her icon and her live image popped onto his screen. She was sprawled across a deep maroon satin bed spread wearing a very sexy purple lace bra, matching g-string, lace top thigh highs and heels, with a laptop resting nearby. 'Now this is more like it!' Ricky thought. Her long thick wavy hair was cascading over her shoulders as she tapped at her keyboard. Ricky began to read the chat box.

LongThickMan: show me your tits pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz!

HornyGuy68: i think i love you

FetishDude: u have white panty pleees white panty!!!!!!!

SexyPrincess: show me your wallet, Thick

FetishDude: white panty!!!! white panty!!!!!

SexyPrincess: Do you have something against black, Fetish? What's wrong with these??

Then SexyPrincess glided her hand down over her belly, her fingers disappearing underneath the sheer purple lace of her panty. She looked directly at the camera and Ricky felt a twinge of arousal. There was something in the look of her ice blue eyes, in her sultry sexy smile, in the way her breasts nearly overflowed the tiny bra, in the way she touched herself that grabbed him. 'Oh my god!' he thought. 'This girl is beautiful! What the fuck is she doing on a website like this?' She was a lovely natural beauty with the clearest smoothest creamy skin, a full sensuous figure, and a terrific pair of bright eyes. She should be modeling or in the movies or something!

KidRock: hey, baby! show mee ur asss!

SexyPrincess: Where were you a minute ago, Kid?? I was on all fours, hon

KidRock: cume on! just one peake at ur ass and i'll by a privte show!

SexyPrincess: You can do better than that, Kid ... use your imagination and try typing with both hands

Then Ricky decided to type something. He felt nervous as he typed and had to correct three mistakes before pressing the Enter key.

Guest15815: hello sexyprincess! how are you feeling tonight?

HornyGuy68: lol fresh meat princess!

SexyPrincess: hello Guest ... I'm feeling great ; ) welcome to my room!!

FetishDude: white panty!!!! white panty!!!! white panty!!!!! ppppplllleeeezzzzzz!!!!!!

Swifty: hello baby!!

SexyPrincess smiled broadly and sat up. She brushed her hair back and fluffed it out sensuously. Her movement had altered the lighting on her enough to show off the auburn highlights of her hair. This time the picture on the intro screen hadn't lied. This girl was gorgeous!

SexyPrincess: Hello Jim!! I've missed you!! :P

Swifty: not for long baby!!

She began to type and looked at the camera, tilting her head to the side, letting her long dark hair fall over her right shoulder and tumble down to cover over her breast. 'My god, this girl is beautiful!' Ricky thought. 'Oh my god!' Then the window showing her webcam image shrank down to half sized and grew a little fuzzy. 'What the fuck? Just my luck for my system to fuck up right now!'

HornyGuy68: oh boy! private time! must be swifty again ... he's in love with her

GuyHouston: yeah! he buys time with her like he's a millionaire!

HornyGuy68: a fool and his money ... lol

GuyHouston: a girl has to eat you know, hornyguy

HornyGuy68: well, she is the best

GuyHouston: u got that right! for a newbie, she shot right to the top of the list!

While the other viewers carried on their own little conversation, narrating and speculating on the fuzzy image of the private show, Ricky sipped his Johnny W and sat and watched as SexyPrincess appeared to chat for a minute or two. Then she began to do a slow sexy strip tease, taking her time to show off her body as she peeled each garment away from her body. Watching as she stripped off her flimsy little bra and revealed her perfect natural breasts and teased her nipples to the peak of erection, Ricky felt his body respond, growing warm while his cock grew hard. He squinted at his laptop screen and watched as she continued, with her hands moving to down to fiddle with her g-string, pulling it taut against her mound. 'Jesus! Why can't I meet a girl like this?'

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers