The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

SexyPrincess: what would you like MM??

MichiganMan: make me cum baby

SexyPrincess: how can I do that best??

MichiganMan: the way you did last time..take off the panty and show me your pussy

Kellie pulled the scrap of sheer blue satin away from her pussy, revealing the tip of the toy cushioned between the folds of her sex.

SexyPrincess: this tight little wet pussy??

MichiganMan: fuck yeah!

SexyPrincess: How close are you, MM??

MichiganMan: very...very close...baby...

SexyPrincess: imagine, mmm ... you are my toy ... grinding inside of my body, filling my cunt ... can you feel me??

MichiganMan: ohhh shitttt............

Kellie pushed back from the keyboard. One hand pulling the satin panties away from her body, thrusting the toy deeper inside and crushing her clit. The heavy lips of her pink sex were clearly visible as she bounced, riding the toy harder and harder until the pleasure shattered her body.

MichiganMan: ohhh fuccccckkkkkkkk cummmmmmminnnnnngggggg

* * *

The day had been a breeze for Ricky Pratt, from the very successful breakfast meeting with St. Claire Industries to the very, very successful mid-morning meeting and luncheon with people from David Addams Associates. That was followed by a long meeting with the obviously pleased people from Dymazon, who glowed over the early reports on the Dyreema fabric campaign, bravely overcoming his heartache upon seeing Veronica Taylor's sexy smile in nearly every shot. And the day was topped off with a visit by the Big Guy himself, who clapped him on the back, congratulated him on his success with Dymazon, and then took him out to dinner.

Talking and laughing with the boss over dinner and drinks, Ricky smiled broadly. Yes, life is good, and he was living it! Another year or two, and his progression down the mahogany paneled hallway would be complete, landing him in his own corner office. Yet as good as his career was going, he wanted someone to share it with, someone special, someone beautiful, sexy, famous even. Someone like Milan Sanchez, perhaps? 'Damn! Would she be a catch or what?' He pictured having dinner with her, taking her out on the town, maybe a trip to the company condo down in Barbados. His thoughts about Milan were so vivid that it seemed only an afterthought when the Bank Chick came to mind. Was she really setting him up with Milan, and why? Maybe she realized from the start that he was out of her league and that Milan was a much better match for him. Yes, Wednesday, 7 PM. Indeed, life is good!

It was late in the evening by the time Ricky reached home.

"Welcome home, Mr. Pratt," called out Leonard as Ricky stepped from the cab and whisked into his building whistling a tune. "And how went your day?"

"Terrific, Leonard," Ricky answered as his mail was set before him. "Wouldn't have changed a thing!"

"Glad to hear it, sir," Leonard smiled in reply. "I can see that you're leading the way on the fast track!"

"Give me another year and we'll see," Ricky chuckled as he turned toward the bank of elevators.

"Oh, Mr. Pratt!" Leonard said holding out a small note. "Miss Andrews left this for you, sir." Ricky turned back and took the small note from Leonard.

Plans for dinner have changed. Give me a call at 241-8957 or stop by. Thanks! Kellie

"Hmm, what's with this?" Ricky wondered out loud. "Thanks, Leonard," he said vaguely as he continued toward the elevator.

"I believe Miss Sanchez was called out of town for one of her famous photo shoots, in Belize I believe it was," Leonard called out after him. "Two weeks this time. If you're not able to make dinner with Miss Andrews, I'd be more than pleased to stand in for you."

"Oh, right, sure," Ricky mumbled distractedly. He took a deep breath before stepping onto the upward bound elevator. 'Damn! Let's just be cool about this. Good things are worth waiting for, right? When she's back in town things will come together. I'm sure of that! ' He stuffed the note into his jacket pocket as the elevator door closed behind him. Besides, things were going so well for him right now at work. He had enough to keep himself occupied for the next couple of weeks.

He listened to the half dozen phone messages that were waiting for him, none important. Then he shuffled into the kitchen, pulled a cold Heinie out of the fridge and went into his home office to check email. Ricky pulled his keys and stuff out of his jacket pocket and set it on the desk before slipping off the jacket and placing it on the back of his chair. Sitting before the glow of the monitor he tapped his way into his email box and flipped through the messages there. God bless the spam filter he had downloaded! The email from his sister, "125 Things Not To Say While Having Sex," made him chuckle. Might actually be funnier if he was having sex regularly.

Ricky thought about writing a note to Veronica, but figured there was little use. He was ready to log off when suddenly the image of the SexyPrincess from the Live Girls Now website popped into his head. Maybe she was online again tonight. A few clicks later, there she was in full living color on his monitor. Ricky leaned back in his chair as he looked on. Damn! She looked so hot! He had never seen a girl like this before, so wantonly sexual. Sure, Veronica Taylor was so very pretty and Milan Sanchez was downright gorgeous, but he doubted that they could be half as sexy as this girl. And the Bank Chick? That sweet little mouse surely had no clue about how to turn on a man. Not like this!

SexyPrincess was kneeling on the satin sheets of her bed, her hands cupping her full breasts, fingers pinching and pulling at her thick swollen rosy nipples as her hips rocked back and forth. What was that beneath the tiny triangular panel of her panties? A vibe, maybe? Damn! Hot wasn't enough of a word for this sensational girl! Ricky felt his lonely cock spring to life as he watched her toy with her glistening breasts, her long auburn tresses cascading wildly past her shoulders and down her back.

Ricky dropped his hand to his crotch and felt his hard cock snake its way down the leg of his boxers. Suddenly the screen image of SexyPrincess shrank down as she slid her hands down from her breasts, over her belly, her fingers flirting with the waistband of her panties. Despite the postage stamp-sized fuzzy flickering image, he could see her head shake, her hair fly forward wildly, her liquid blue eyes smiling between the wild locks of hair as a sexy grin creased her glistening wet lips. Some lucky bastard was getting the hottest private show. Passing his hand over his pants, Ricky could feel his cock grow fully erect as he watched her dance erotically before the webcam. He opened his trousers and pulled his throbbing manhood out, feeling it spring out into his hand, grateful for the release from its snug confinement. SexyPrincess leaned back and grabbed at the toy buried in the wet folds of her sex, clearly visible through the thin satin of her panties. As she ground the tool against herself, Ricky could almost hear the sound of her cries of pleasure.

Ricky felt his arousal grow stronger as he watched her lean back on the bed and withdraw the vibe from her sodden little pussy. He winced with pleasure when she put it to her lips and licked her juice from it. Then she turned over onto all fours and began to thrust the toy into her pussy from behind. For another few minutes her wild mane of wavy auburn hair flew about her shoulders as she tossed her head back and forth; her breasts bobbed frantically; her hips rocked in a mad rhythm as she ground the toy deep inside her glistening pussy. With a final flurry of thrusts SexyPrincess collapsed onto her bed and rolled over.

Then her image grew back to regular size. Goddamn! She looked incredible! Her chest was heaving and her body was glistening. She lay still for a moment before sitting up and reaching for her bra. Instantly Ricky could imagine being with her, watching her get dressed after a mind-blowing bout of sex, and his body responded accordingly. He was so hot for her, he wanted to contact her. With one hand on his cock and the other on his computer mouse, he clicked on the message box and then began to type one-handed.

HandsomePrince: great show darlin

SexyPrincess: TY Handsome...You're new to my room, aren't you??

HandsomePrince: yes...but maybe there is something we can do to get to know each other a little better

SexyPrincess: With a nickname like yours, how can a girl resist?? What would you like??

She looked at the camera with her luminous blue eyes blazing. Ricky could see the flush of arousal on her cheeks and neck and chest. Her luscious rosy aureoles were taut and puckered and clearly visible through the sheer blue satin of her bra; the dampness of her pussy was apparent through the thin panel of her panties pulled tight against the folds of her sex. He could feel a strong sense of desire building up deep inside his body. Ricky could feel his hand tremble as he went to type his message. His fingers were on the wrong keys and typed some gibberish. He deleted the garbled message and began to type again but the other viewers grew impatient.

MichiganMan: go for it dude!!

hornyinhonolulu: come on bud...she's the best...i'm telling ya

SexyPrincess: So do you want to fool around or what, Handsome??

HandsomePrince: well, yeah

SexyPrincess: then click on the private show button and we can have all the fun you can handle

Ricky clicked through the membership screen and purchased some private time with her. He stroked his cock slowly as his computer connected for the private show. He was nervous and excited and had never felt his cock grow so long and hard. This wasn't a real girl, here with him, just some girl somewhere else in the world, but why was he so turned on? Then his full screen came alive with her image, sharp and clear with just a small box on the side for chatting.

SexyPrincess: So what do you like, baby?? You like it hard and fast, or are you the kind that likes slow and gentle??

HandsomePrince: i like to make love starting slow and gentle and take my time building up to hard and fast...with lotsa foreplay

SexyPrincess: Mmm!! Making love...foreplay...sorta romantic...I like it

Her response gave him confidence and he decided to be a little bolder.

HandsomePrince: thnx...so why don't you get naked and let me eat that sweet little pussy of yours

SexyPrincess: This little old thing??

She fingered herself underneath her blue satin panties while Ricky stroked his hard cock gently, priming himself for the show to come. He had never done something like this before, so anonymous and impersonal. He had always thought that guys who did this kind of thing were pathetic losers, but he felt so aroused by this sexy young woman, that his old beliefs didn't matter.

HandsomePrince: oh yes, honey, that pretty little thing...feel my tongue licking it through your panties

SexyPrincess: Mmm, yes!! Are you trying to turn me on??

HandsomePrince: absolutely

SexyPrincess: My kind of man!!

He watched as she rubbed herself with her long fingers before finally withdrawing her hand from underneath her panties. She knelt on her satin bedspread and reached behind to unclasp her bra. She took her time, teasing him, tantalizing him, prolonging her striptease until his cock was dripping with precum. He could almost smell the intoxicating scent of her pussy as she began to tug her panties down her shapely legs. His mouth was watering, his pulse was racing, and his cock was long and firm. This felt so... so... so dirty, but it felt oh, so good!

* * *

Kellie waved to the camera one last time and blew a kiss. With one deft move she clicked off her cam and logged off the Internet. Now that she was alone, she lay back onto her rumpled bed. She felt exhausted but incredibly fulfilled. That new guy must have spent well over an hour with her. Although flickering through her mind had been the image of a hotly desired pair of shoes that she had been lusting over for weeks and now would be able to buy, her thoughts quickly returned to her new customer. What a gentleman, so polite and sexy. HandsomePrince, indeed! Sure, he was probably some overweight middle-aged guy with a wife and three kids in braces. Whatever else he was though, it was his words that had burned themselves into her. So romantic and loving, just the way he described how he would make love to her had drawn her through a series of sharp orgasms. Had he really cum all over his keyboard like he had typed? In a way it was gross, something she hadn't thought much about in the weeks since she had started her camming career. But she sensed something about this guy. He was different, he was special, he was no superficial Ross Byner or self-absorbed Ricky Pratt; he was her HandsomePrince.

'Oh, crap!' Kellie thought and then grinned, laughing at herself. 'Handsome Prince? Girl, you really have to get out more!' With a deep chuckle she rose from the bed and went toward the bathroom. She badly needed a shower, her favorite comfy cotton nightshirt, and some sleep. Her naked profile caught her eye as she passed the full-length mirror. Who was this reckless woman with the "just been fucked silly" look on her face? Splotches of blushed skin were splashed over her chest and cheeks. Droplets of her cum dribbled down her thighs. Her cunt felt raw and worn. Her nipples were still hard and sore. But inside she felt wonderful. She looked amazingly wanton and sexual. If only her old boyfriend, Jerry Kaminski, could see her now! Poor dumb bastard probably had to listen to Heather "singing" to him all night!

Kellie stepped under the steamy blast of the showerhead. In her watery reverie, HandsomePrince was not just some middle-aged old fuck. He was young and handsome and rich and was going to make sensational love to her just like in the romance novels that lined her bookshelves. That dream carried her through her shower and right into bed. She settled down into the soft sheets and felt a welcome drowsiness seep into her mind and body. Then her cell phone buzzed on her nightstand, threatening to fall off the side when she didn't answer it straight away.

"Hello," she said sleepily.

"Um, hi. Kellie? This is Ricky... Ricky Pratt... from down the hall? Your neighbor?"

"Yes, I know," she answered, rolling over onto her tummy. "This is a surprise."

"It's not too late for you is it?"

"No. I was just getting into bed."

"I will be too in a few," Ricky replied with a chuckle for some reason only known to his male mind. Kellie pictured him sitting smugly in a leather armchair, a drink in his hand-brandy, probably-stretching out his long muscular legs, so condescending, self-satisfied. She was struck with a gentle curiosity.

"So what kept you up so late?" she asked softly.

"Um, uh, just out on a date."

"Hot date? Anyone I know?"

"Yeah, it got pretty hot all right," he bragged. Typical vain male chest thumping bravado. "But no one that you would know... so, what about you? What were you up to tonight?"

"Oh, just hanging with a bunch of guys I know. Did meet someone really nice."

"Good for you... say, I got your little note and wanted to get back to you about it."

"About dinner with Milan? I'm really sorry about that."

"Yeah. But don't worry. It turns out that I couldn't make it on Wednesday either. I'm going to be running kind of late on business and wouldn't want to put you out any."

"Oh."

Kellie rolled her eyes and shook her head. He was lying. She recognized the sound of a man lying his ass off. He might have told her that he had to move his elderly grandmother or would be volunteering at a rec center for disadvantaged youths and she might have believed him. Anything would have been better than the "working late" lie. Her rosy favorable opinion of Ricky Pratt was quickly fading.

"That's all right, Ricky. Milan was called out of town at the last minute for a couple of weeks anyway."

"Yeah, that's what Leonard was telling me. That's too bad. But maybe we can try for it again when she's back in town."

"Sure. Whatever," Kellie sighed softly. She knew exactly what Ricky wanted, and who. He would never be interested in dowdy little old her. Despite the burst of confidence derived from her recent success as SexyPrincess, she was quickly coming to the realization that it was her lot in life to be the handsome one's best buddy, never his lover. But a sudden impulse struck her and the words flew out of her mouth before she was aware. "If you're going to be so late on Wednesday, why don't you let me cook you dinner."

"That's nice of you to offer..." He sounded genuinely surprised. "But I've got these late meetings and don't know when I'd be getting out. I wouldn't want to put you out..."

Her impulse had surprised Kellie. She normally wasn't prone to such magnanimity especially with someone in whom she had so little interest. "Oh, it's all right. Really. I can make something that keeps, you know spaghetti or something."

"Well, I don't know..." He was fidgeting, looking for a way to weasel out. She could tell that over the phone. Strangely his discomfort made her all the more determined to get him to come for dinner. "I'll be really late."

"That's not a problem. I have plenty of things to do around here to keep me occupied. I don't mind waiting. I don't have anything else planned that night."

"I guess," he said, surrendering to her persistence. "Um, just as a way to become neighbors, right?"

"Right. Neighbors. Just have Leonard ring me when you get home."

"Sure."

After Ricky hung up, Kellie rolled over onto her back and sank down into the deep plush comfort of her bed. Ricky was so typically male, so arrogant and evasive and self-absorbed. Handsome guys were like that and she knew where she stood on his list of priorities, pretty damned low. But at least it was something to do. If she was really going to hang out like one of the guys, why not with him?

* * *

Ricky worked late Wednesday, not entirely unintentional. He had forgotten all about The Bank Chick cooking dinner for him until it was just after 7 p.m. By then he had a stack of press releases to sign off on and it was another half-hour before he left the office. Then the cab ride uptown got mired down in traffic so it wasn't till nearly 9 when he reached his building.

"There you are, Mr. Pratt," called out Leonard. "Shall I ring Miss Andrews for you?"

"Oh, that's right. Let her know I'll be just a few minutes."

"Very well, sir," Leonard replied with a nod. "Do enjoy your dinner, sir."

Was that sarcasm or jealousy in the doorman's voice? Ricky chuckled as he stepped into the elevator. He was struck by a strange feeling, something bordering on dread, as he contemplated how the evening would turn out. He took a shower and slipped into a crisp pair of navy blue slacks and a sharp white sport shirt.

"Here goes nothing!" he said out loud to himself, as the door shut behind him. 'Think of it as charity,' he thought. 'Being a nice guy, a friendly neighbor. Smile politely; toss out some witty and charming conversation; be complimentary; stay long enough to enjoy dinner; fake being tired; withdraw at the first opportunity and you're home free. How could that be so hard?'

The Bank Chick greeted him at her door after a third buzz of her doorbell. He wasn't sure what to comment on when the door swung open, the rich, pungent aroma of dinner cooking on the stove, the bright fresh look of her apartment, or the girl herself, dressed in a light blue sweater and a short denim skirt, her hair a little looser than usual. If it wasn't for the heavy eyeglasses, he might not have recognized her.

"Come on in," Kellie gestured. "So glad to see you." She closed the door behind him as he stepped cautiously into her apartment.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers