The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," he said, before tapping his forehead. "You know, I've forgotten all my manners," he mumbled apologetically. "I should have brought some wine or something."

"That's okay," Kellie replied cheerfully. "I've got plenty to choose from."

Ricky moved through her living room, glancing at the simple but tasteful furnishings, the crowded bookcases, the colorful art reproductions decorating the walls. "This is a nice place. Very comfy."

"Are you any good at opening wine?" she asked.

"I'm the best," he replied. "I used to wait tables in college and worked up to assistant sommelier at Trango's in the East End."

"Then you won't have any trouble with a bottle of Inglenook," she said with a modest grin, standing by a small cabinet and producing a bottle of cabernet.

Ricky nodded and took the bottle while the Bank Chick scampered into the kitchen. As he watched her move off, her tight little ass swishing to and fro underneath the denim skirt, he thought that maybe he should stop thinking of her as the Bank Chick. That wasn't an especially gentlemanly way to think of her. After all, she was kind of sweet and he knew that she didn't have a single mean bone inside. He opened and poured the wine and carried the glasses into the kitchen.

Her apartment was smaller than his, just a single bedroom to his two, but it was a bright and cheerful space. She obviously had the kitchen upgrade with sleek stainless steel appliances. She stood beside the stove stirring a large bubbling pot of pasta. Through the doorway he could see the dining table set comfortably for two. He breathed a sigh of relief, as there were no candles or flowers or other "romantic" decorations. He felt vaguely reassured that she wasn't trying to seduce him. He had never had a girl "friend" before, a female with whom he wasn't romantically inclined, and surely that is where all this was headed.

"Here you are," Ricky said, holding out her glass of wine.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said with a smile and a giggle. She took a sip and then set the glass down on the counter. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? Dinner will only be a few minutes more."

Ricky nodded and moved back into the living room. He noticed a modest stereo below the television set and thumbed through her CD collection. There were a few whiney female folksingers, a smattering of popular classic rock 'n' roll and alternative rock, and some old jazz and showtune albums. Then he noticed lying on top of the cabinet were a couple of brand new discs. The White Stripe's latest album and one by Bright Eyes. Impressed, he pulled the wrapper off the Bright Eyes disc and put it on the player.

"I hope you don't mind," he said as The Bank Chick-er, Kellie came into the room. "I've been wanting to hear this ever since I read about them in Rolling Stone."

"That's all right. I've been wanting to listen to it also. I was going to put that on but didn't know if you'd like it."

When Ricky moved back to sit on the couch, Kellie took a seat beside him, comfortably apart yet close enough for conversation. They both listened to the opening strains of "At The Bottom Of Everything" and they turned in unison toward each other.

"I love this," Ricky confessed.

Kellie tilted her head as if surprised at his comment. As she sipped her wine, Ricky realized that he knew absolutely nothing about her, nothing beyond her basic appearance. She had to come from someplace, she had to have a hometown, a family, ex-boyfriends, hobbies and hopes and dreams and aspirations. And he knew none of it.

"So, um, where are you from?" he asked.

"Huntington, Indiana," she answered. "And you?"

"Pittsburgh."

And so it went. They traded information about High Schools (hers, Huntington North and his, Woodland Hills) and colleges (hers, IU and his NYU after moving to the city) and majors (hers, business management and his, marketing) and family ethnicity (hers, English-Italian and his Dutch-German) and previous jobs (hers, swim instructor, accounting firm intern, and his, waiter, copywriter, personal fitness trainer). By the time Kellie announced that dinner would be ready, many of the gaps had been filled in, and Ricky had begun to feel comfortable being around her. She was like that brainy, slightly cute girl he knew in college, the one who was always willing to help him with his homework, or hang out at the bar when every one else was busy.

The dinner she prepared was fantastic: a homemade minestrone soup, a great salad, spaghetti with a delicious tomato-basil-tarragon sauce, and cannelloni for dessert. It made Ricky realize just how long it had been since he had enjoyed a home-cooked meal. He kept the wine glasses filled and Kellie kept the conversation flowing. For being just a pair of friends Ricky felt like it was a good time.

"You're quite the chef," Ricky said as he finished his last bite of dessert.

"I don't usually cook like this," Kellie replied. "Only when I have company. My mother and grandmother taught me."

"They taught you well."

Ricky was so impressed that he helped clean up the table. Instead of proceeding into the living room or elsewhere, they remained in the kitchen, finishing the last dregs of the wine and chatting.

"So anyway when Mom comes back from the store, there's this pair of legs sticking out from under the car, so she figures that Dad was doing something to fix the car," Kellie said, relating an old family story. "A few people were gathered around the car and of course Dad was wearing shorts that day-it was summer, you know-and there she can see his, you know, his parts, right there for everybody to see. She says that he never likes to wear underwear in the summer, so she squats down and tucks everything into its place to save him any further embarrassment and stands up. Just then she looks over to the other side of the car, and there's my Dad standing there with this puzzled look on his face! She looks down and realizes that it was some repairman! My Mom was sooo embarrassed!"

Ricky laughed heartily. "I'll be sure to wear underwear if I ever have to craw under your Dad's car to fix it." He gazed over at Kellie. Her cheeks were rosy from laughter, her eyes were twinkling-they looked blue, although it was hard to tell through her glasses. Although her sweater was a little baggy, he could see that she had an appealing shape, even down to the faint bumps of her nipples showing through her non-descript bra. For a moment he caught himself looking at her in a slightly different light.


"What?" she asked, having noticed his gaze and running a hand over her hair very self-consciously. "Hair out of place? Lettuce stuck in the teeth?" She picked at her front teeth with a fingernail and then ran her hands down over her body following the trail of his eyes.

Ricky shook his head. "Nothing. Just for a moment you reminded me of someone. I can't place who." He chuckled. "It's nothing."

"It's getting late," Kellie remarked glancing at the clock on the microwave. "You probably need your beauty sleep."

He laughed. Maybe it was the wine, but everything she said seemed to crack Ricky up. Maybe he was over tired, maybe it was something else. He felt light-headed and didn't want to embarrass himself.

"Yeah, it is getting late. I should probably get going," he said and drank down the last sip of wine. The glass clanked when he set it on the countertop. "Thanks for dinner, Kellie. It was really great to have some good home cooking for a change."

"You're welcome ... anytime," Kellie replied.

"I need to hit the head," he said and excused himself to the bathroom. He gave a quick glance into her bedroom through the partially closed door before ducking into the bathroom to relieve himself. When he came out, Kellie was closing the door. She smiled nervously.

"It's a mess in there," she said. "You know, girly stuff ... bras and panties all over the place. You wouldn't want to see."

Ricky arched his eyebrows. "You don't think? I might be some sort of lingerie pervert." Judging from what she was wearing, Ricky didn't expect that her girly stuff would be all that stimulating.

"I don't think I want to go there," Kellie remarked, escorting him toward the front door.

They paused at the front, face to face, looking each other in the eye. She was a great kid and he had really enjoyed the evening, but Ricky didn't want to lead her on.

"Thank you, Kellie. I had a great time."

Ricky placed both hands on her shoulders, leaned forward, and kissed her on the forehead, before leaning back and reaching for the door handle. There was a flicker of disappointment in her eyes that quickly dissipated. She smiled softly.

"Next time, I'll make sure that Milan can join us," she said softly.

Ricky nodded and then opened the door. The air in the hallway was cool and stirred him from this strange feeling of comfort that had been hovering over him all evening. When he got back to his apartment, he wanted to check his email before retiring. Besides, he never knew who might be online.

* * *

It was late when Kellie turned off the lights in her apartment and slunk into her bedroom. She hadn't thought about closing the door to her room until Ricky went to use the bathroom. What if he had seen the camera and her sex toys strewn across the bedsheets from her earlier cam session while she had been waiting for Ricky to show up? She lit the candles and began to undress.

Try though she did, it was hard to mask the ambivalent disappointment she felt. Kellie hadn't expected anything really, but her home-cooked meal and charming conversation should have earned her more than a peck on the forehead. She placed her fingertips on her forehead hoping that some trace of him was still there, something that would ease this lingering ache of discomfort. All she felt was the burning memory of his lips, full and soft and moist. They had been standing close enough, why hadn't she gone ahead and grabbed him and kissed him fully on the lips? She knew why. He wasn't interested in her; she wasn't interested in him; he was obviously hunting for bigger game. She looked over at herself in the mirror, standing in just her white cotton bra and panties. Maybe she should have worn something sexier, maybe that dainty white lace ensemble that had arrived in the mail, or a more daring top that showed off her cleavage, or a shorter skirt that revealed more of her shapely legs.

Kellie went to her lingerie drawers, now teeming with all sorts of sexy outfits, delicate lace and sheer silk and ridiculously tiny satin bras and panties and camisoles and chemises. She extracted the white lace ensemble but for some reason set it back down and walked over to her closet. There on the hanger was a purple flyaway baby doll, trimmed in dainty black lace. The panty dangling from the hanger was outrageously tiny. She stripped off her boring underwear, tossed it aside and climbed into the panties. When she clipped the baby doll together and looked into the mirror again, she felt like a different woman. She pulled the pins from her hair and let it tumble loosely around her shoulders. She slipped her tortoiseshell-rimmed glasses off and set them on the dresser. She felt a burning hunger inside, deep in her belly, a fire that needed to be fed ... now!

With the camera strategically positioned and her laptop fired up, Kellie posed provocatively on her bed and logged onto Live Girls Now!!! In a flash she once again became SexyPrincess and within a minute there were a hundred guys logged into her room. Their eager and rude greetings and ridiculously obscene requests flickered across her screen so rapidly that she couldn't answer them all.

GuyHouston: hell-ooo baby ... where you been????

FetishDude: white panty bb!!!! white panty!!!! white panty!!!!! ppppplllleeeezzzzzz!!!!!!

Swifty: hello baby!!

NineInchDude: how ru baby?

BigBlackCock: evr hve a big black dick baby???????

YouLuvIt: mmm, looking gud darlin!!

NeedsAss: show me ur ass!!

BigDick: show me pussy!! show me that fucking pussy!!!

She scrolled through the screen names in her window but didn't see the one she really wanted to see. Where was HandsomePrince and why couldn't he be here tonight when she really wanted him, when she really needed to read his words and feel his caresses reaching through the wires of the Internet to touch her, to stroke her greedy flesh? Instead of replying, she posed, on her knees leaning forward until her full breasts threatened to spill out of the purple silk and black lace of her baby doll. She posed on her hands and knees, lifting the hem of the top up and wiggling her ass so that everyone could plainly see how the panties were wedged between the lips of her engorged needy pussy and the string could not conceal the rosy bud of her ass. She posed every way she could imagine. But she didn't strip and she didn't reply to a single request.

GuyHouston: whatsa matter?? why aren't you talking?? you mad at us??

NineInchDude: show me titz I take you pvt for 10 minutes

Swifty: cum on baby!! tell me you want me!!

BigBlackCock: dont u lik blk dick baby??????

FetishDude: ppppplllleeeezzzzzz!!!!!! white panty bb!!!! white panty!!!! white panty!!!!!

wierdo: wud u p on meee? shower me w ur warm peeee!!!

NeedsAss: finger ur ass!!!!

YouLuvIt: fuck ur makin me cum all on my monitr!!

She knelt on the edge of her bed running her hands over her breasts, pinching both of her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Then she plunged a hand down between her legs, down inside the scrap of purple silk, her index and middle finger curling up inside her wet greedy cunt while her thumb brushed coarsely against her clit. Her eyes closed as the first wave of heat swept over her. Her breasts heaved with the force of her breath, her thighs trembled, her pussy throbbed, her ass cheeks clenched, her mouth opened and a loud lurid growl erupted from her throat. 'Fuck me! Oh, fuck me, please! Please!'

When she opened her eyes, the Live Girls Now!!! window had changed. Someone wanted to buy a private show. Then she saw the name and nearly jumped off the bed scrambling to her laptop keyboard.

HandsomePrince: hello my sweet princess! didn't think i'd see you tonight

SexyPrincess: hi Handsome! Where have you been? I've missed you!! Kisss!

HandsomePrince: that was quite a show you were putting on

SexyPrincess: I was thinking about you while I was doing it

HandsomePrince: thinking about me? really? i'm flattered ... speechless actually

SexyPrincess: you're not like the other guys who come here, HP!

HandsomePrince: you're just all full of compliments tonight ... don't you know that's my job?

SexyPrincess: oops ... sorry

HandsomePrince: well, you have to at least give me a chance to say that you are the most beautiful, sexiest girl i know!

SexyPrincess: you sure know what to say to a girl, Handsome!

HandsomePrince: i save all my best lines for you

SexyPrincess: you're so sweet! So tell me, what are you wearing tonight??

HandsomePrince: well, i'm sitting at my desk wearing just a pair of black boxer briefs and a big old smile

SexyPrincess: not a big old something else??

HandsomePrince: oh yeah ... well that too ... lol

SexyPrincess: I would hope so ... do you like my outfit?? It's new

HandsomePrince: hey, baby! I like you in or out of any outfit

SexyPrincess: mmmmmm! So what would you like tonight baby?? Something special??

HandsomePrince: hmmm, well I feel like holding you and caressing you and kissing you

SexyPrincess: mmm! I could really use that tonight

HandsomePrince: then i want to start kissing you all over your body, from the tip of your toes all the way up to the top of your head

HandsomePrince: and i want to run my fingers over every part of you that i've kissed

HandsomePrince: can you feel it baby?

SexyPrincess: mmm, baby! I feel it!!!

Kellie ran her hands all over her body as she lay back on the dark maroon satin bedcovers. She imagined the gentle hands of HandsomePrince gliding all over her, sending tingling sensations rippling through her warm flesh. As he continued to narrate his intense foreplay, Kellie began to slowly strip out of her sexy little sheer outfit. Her hair became a tousled mane of auburn curls as she undulated and writhed atop the satin bedcovers. Her body felt like it was on fire, burning from his touch. When her fingertips dipped down inside her tiny panties, she reached over to type with her other hand.

SexyPrincess: are you touching yourself, Handsome??

HandsomePrince: yes i am princess

SexyPrincess: is it hard for me, baby??

HandsomePrince: it's long and hard and thick

HandsomePrince: just for you

SexyPrincess: mmm, baby ... I want your big thick old cock ... I need it so bad

HandsomePrince: it wants you too, princess ... oh fuck

SexyPrincess: give it to me ... all of it

Kellie reached for her lifelike dildo, codenamed Mr. Flesh, eight fat inches of realistic plastic man meat complete with a pair of life-like balls. She held it so that the base was just out of range of the camera, as if it were attached to a real man. She ran her tongue fetchingly, teasingly around the tip looking into the camera with her big ice blue eyes as she did so.

SexyPrincess: does it look like this baby??

HandsomePrince: fuck yeah

SexyPrincess: mmm ... yummy

Then she took it into her mouth, slowly stretching her lips around the tip and drawing it into her mouth until it bumped against the back of her throat. She sucked it savagely and throated it and licked the flesh colored plastic until it glistened with her saliva.

HandsomePrince: oh fuck princess ... you have got me so fucking hard

SexyPrincess: mmm good

HandsomePrince: i want to lick your pussy now, baby ... lick you until you cum in my mouth two or three times

SexyPrincess: I'd love you to do that ... my pussy needs your tongue

She lay back on the bed and fiddled with her panties, pulling the tiny purple silken triangle with black lace trim tightly against her mound, knowing that the slit of her sex was clearly visible to him as her camera zoomed in. Then she slowly inched them down from her hips, easing them along her legs, teasing him with fleeting glimpses of her yearning sex until finally she was laying back spread eagled, her labia split wide, and the hood over her hard clit pulled back to reveal the hot pink little nub.

HandsomePrince: oh god i want to lick that pussy princess

SexyPrincess: lick me HP!! Fuck me with your tongue!!

As he narrated his cunnilingual performance, Kellie reclined on the satin duvet, reading his words and interpreting them with her fingers, doing just what he described, becoming his tongue, his lips, and his fingers. She let them glide over her slit and probe gently up inside; she circled them tenderly around her clit; she drove them down through the wet folds and toyed with her ass; she brought them up and buried them deep inside her cunt, savaging her clit with her thumb and probing her ass with her pinky. Once then twice again she climaxed, each one stronger than the previous one. Her body shook with the intense pleasure brought by a seductive mix of his words and the manipulation of her fingers. Her throat was raw and parched from her cries of pleasure and her heavy breathing. Her body was glistening with perspiration as she writhed and wriggled with pleasure. Every part of her was tingling with delightful sensations.

HandsomePrince: oh god princess i want to fuck you

SexyPrincess: mmm Handsome! Fuck me ... stick that big old cock in me and fuck me hard and deep!!

She scrambled to reach for the dildo, letting it graze up and down her dripping wet pussy before slowly and steadily thrusting it up inside her cunt.

1...34567...14