The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill took particular pleasure skinny dipping in our pool. I often fucked her in the water. Sometimes I would sit on the ladder of the pool and just watch her splash around, childlike in her way. After a few minutes, I'd be sitting there with major wood and she would suck me off right there, swallowing every drop. Several years after Jill and I split up, I learned that Jack and Gordon loved to watch Jill and me in the pool from a vantage point in Jack's bedroom that afforded them a great view of us cavorting, especially using the binoculars Jack bought just for that purpose. I could never blame them, though. Jill was great fun to watch, naked or dressed. Physically, God never made a more perfect female.

Jill was acutely aware that our sex life was somewhat out of balance in the sense that she was extremely multi-orgasmic, while I was typically male with the ability to cum once or twice a night but rarely more than that. I never minded but I have to say it made me wonder about the concept women often like to point to about us "getting lucky" when they agree to fuck us. The great genius of female thought is that although they seem to cum longer than us, more frequently than us and often stronger than us, they have convinced us that we are the ones "getting lucky." I have to say, I always thought I was getting lucky when I was with Jill. Still, she always felt a need to even the score, though that would never be truly possible.

We would be riding in the car going almost anywhere and Jill would put her hand on my thigh and ask "Do you want me to blow you?" Well, that was a question that had to be answered "yes." Regardless of where we were at the time, I would find a place to park that afforded at least some privacy and Jill would suck me off. As I sought the perfect place to park, Jill would work on getting my cock out of my pants. She would jerk me patiently waiting until the car stopped, when she would bend over and devour my dick. The idea in these situations was to make me cum as quickly as possible, which was very easy for me to accomplish with Jill providing the stimulation. She was an expert "deep throater" and it never took long before I was sending a quantity of my love pudding down her throat. The whole thing never took more than 5 minutes. I always loved it and Jill seemed to feel better. I kept a small bottle of mouthwash in the glovebox so Jill wouldn't go off to a party or wedding reception with cum on her breath.

Jill and I eventually grew apart after being together a couple of years. Her college career blossomed as she decided on a degree in the arts. It was the early 70's and Jill developed something of a Bohemian lifestyle. She would often get together with her classmates at the State University and read poetry. I suspected-and she later confirmed-that she had begun to smoke pot. As a cop, I never thought of pot as being a big deal, but it was still illegal. So, this and Jill's new friends, were the cause of a rift in our relationship that we never overcame. We broke up and went our separate ways. Jill would be in her mid-50's today but I have not heard a word about her in many years. I hope she has had a happy life. She certainly made my life a happy one for a time.

Thanks for reading all my stuff over the years Literoticans. I have enjoyed putting the memories on paper. As always, I welcome your comments and invite you to read my other stories. Thanks for everything.

12