The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandon, I needed to do this, and I knew you wouldn't understand. The look in your eyes when we played our tie up games was painful enough. I left you because I didn't think you loved me and could give me what I wanted. I went to him and experimented. We did things --"

"Stop! I don't want to hear it. Why are you telling me this, Mel? Why are you hurting me?"

I thought I had fixed her, but I hadn't. She had been broken beyond repair. All that time was wasted. I felt a failure, and the girl, make that woman I loved, that I thought loved me, was breaking my heart.

"Please," she begged. "Let me finish."

I nodded but let go of her hands.

"We did things, things I wanted to do with you, but you couldn't. We tried but it wasn't the same. It was more like what my Aunt and cousins did. There was no love, it was just sex. There was not the trust that we had. It was empty. He didn't hurt me, not like that, but everything he did was compared to you and I found that I missed you. I missed your love. I missed the trust."

My mouth was dry. If this had been my wife telling me these things I would have kicked her to the curb. Cheating slut that she would be, but Melanie, she was damaged to begin with, she was young and she was all screwed up.

"You gave me everything and never asked anything from me," she continued. "I tried to give you my love, and then I tried to give you my body, but you would not take the only thing I had to give. When you refused to hurt me, in that state of mind I was in, it was like you refused me, you refused my only gift to you. It hurt me, and I thought that you didn't love me."

"I had nothing to base my experience with you. I didn't know what love was. My Aunt and cousins never showed me love. The man I went with showed me something different. At first I thought it was love, but soon I knew it wasn't. I didn't know. Once I experienced it, I knew what I walked out on, but I had to experience it. I needed to feel it and know the difference."

I got up. She stood with me. "What now? Why are you back here?" I asked.

She looked deep into my eyes. "You once told me that I was always welcome here. Is that still true?"

I hesitated. "I don't know, Mel. This is a lot to think about."

She broke down in tears. "I love you, Brandon, I always have. I just never knew how special it was. I want to stay with you, if you'll have me."

I muttered something about thinking about it and excused myself to take a walk. I walked down to the local park and sat at one of the benches and watched the ducks in the pond. What she told me hurt. It hurt like hell. She had gone with someone else. Cheated on me? Well, sort of. She left me for someone else is more like it.

The words from the therapist came back to me. I needed to figure out what I wanted from this relationship? Had it run its course? Did I still love her? Could I live with her and what she had done? In some ways her leaving was a blessing. I was able to start to reestablish my life, but it was so empty and lonely. I had invested so much into her that throwing it all away now seemed like a waste. Years of my life down the drain.

What now? How would our relationship be from this point on? If she wanted a beating or bondage, could I do it? Was I angry enough at her to hurt her? Should I be angry at her?

I wondered back to the house and Melanie was waiting quietly at the kitchen table. "I wasn't sure when you would be back, otherwise I would have made some dinner."

I sat down. "Mel, what do you want with me?"

"Brandon, I want to be yours. I want to love and cherish you. I want to give myself to you and only you. I understand how lucky I am to have you. I hope that you can get over what I did. I needed to get that out of my system. I would have always wondered."

"Mel, we never settled our relationship. We loved each other and we had sex, but it was never exclusive, because quite frankly I never thought that you would have met someone else. I'm worried that I will not be able to give you what you need."

Mel grabbed a hold of my hands her soft hands had become hardened since she had left me.

"I would like to work it out. I know that I love you and never stopped loving you. I thought you rejected me but I can see now that you didn't, you couldn't give me something I craved. I don't crave that anymore."

"You don't want it anymore?" I asked.

"I want things, but I don't want you to hurt me. I want to give you control, I want to give myself to you. I think you will enjoy it. I don't have anything else, but I want to give you me."

"Mel, I'm not interested in that. I want you and me to be partners. Both equal."

Melanie got up and pulled me up to her, She placed me in a dancing stance and then urged me to waltz with her. As we waltzed around the kitchen with silent music playing in our heads, she asked me what I was doing.

"Dancing," I said densely.

She smiled.

"We're dancing, but what are you doing?"

I blinked dumbly.

"You are leading, and I am following."

"Oh," I said.

"It's like dancing, one person leads and the other allows that person to lead them. You have always been my leader. I want to follow you forever. I give myself to you. Take me. I will tell you when you are doing too much. I always reserve that right to tell you."

I paused a moment, "I would never have it any other way," I said as I kissed her. She kissed me back and we headed up stairs to my bedroom, our bedroom. I undressed her and she lay out on the bed ready for me to take her. I kissed her again then explored her soft body. I had missed that body and I lavished love and praise all over it. Her pussy was wet for me and I was hard for her.

As I pushed into her, she smiled and whispered, "Take me, take what will always be yours."

And I took her. We stayed together after that. I went back to work and Melanie was able to secure a part-time job at the local grocery store. She received odd looks on occasion but her six months of freedom had strengthened her. She was able to face the real world now on her own. A part of me was proud of her, she had come a long way since that day in the basement, but another part of me was sad that she had to do that final step alone, despite me. How much had I really helped her? She tells me everyday that she is the luckiest person in the world.

Her urges are not completely gone. On rare occasions she will beg me to be rough with her, or tie her up take her. That was the bargain we had agreed with. She was willing to make changes for me, and I had to do the same. I still don't enjoy those acts, but what once happened once every month, slowly changed to every six weeks, to once every two months, and continues to grow longer between sessions.

She is pregnant now with my child, and we are planning our wedding. Maybe we both are getting a second chance in life.

The End