The Girl Next Door

Story Info
When engineers get horny, the girl next door is in trouble.
2.2k words
4.13
100.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tap.

Tap.

The apartment window slid open and a luscious head of dirty blonde hair popped out.

"What?" scowled Emily, looking around. She spotted Scott at his window one floor down across the narrow alley, another small rock in his hand. "Oh, hey," she smiled. "How goes the grind?"

Scott scrunched up his nose. "Who knew there'd be so much math in engineering... What're you in for again?"

Emily giggled and leaned slightly further over the ledge, affording Scott a generous view of her ample cleavage. "Biology," she purred.

Thankful that his bulging crotch was blocked from sight, Scott jumped straight to the point.

"Well, I'm just about at the end of my rope here. Wanna go for coffee?"

She smiled broadly. "I dunno, I've got this essay to finish on The Application of Opioid Peptides for Pain Relief."

"Ouch, sounds like a drag."

"Oh, it's not as bad as it sounds," Emily grinned, adjusting her low-cut blouse. Scott shifted uncomfortably.

With that she was gone. The rickety old window slammed shut and Scott was left with one gorgeous pair of tits etched into his mind. There was no way she was doing that accidentally. She was blatantly flirting with him, like every time, yet continued to rebuff any offer to close the gap between them. Damn alleyway... he was one floor below her, and she never let him forget it.

He tried turning his attention back to his studies, but it was a lost cause. Go to college, they said. Get a degree, they said. They didn't say he'd be flatting opposite the most enthralling girl on campus and that his attentions would be perpetually divided. He didn't have time to go out and pick up girls, but he could hardly ignore the looker right at his window. And they were both freshmen—what more excuse did they need to hook up? Apparently she didn't see it that way, but was perfectly content stringing him along anyway. It left him so frustrated... in more ways than one.

Then he had the idea. A prank of sorts... though she probably won't appreciate it as much as he will.

Pushing his textbook aside, Scott began sketching up plans for his little prank. He'd have to gain access to Emily's room at some point without her knowing... but that wouldn't be a problem. She had classes at different times to him, and nobody ever bothered locking their rooms on campus accommodation. Students were notoriously poor.

Scott's newfound enthusiasm carried him through the rest of the day, and by nightfall everything was ready for when Emily returned from her last class.

He heard her enter her room and waited a few minutes before throwing some pebbles to get her attention. She struggled for a moment with the old window frame, sliding it up to poke her head out.

"Scott," she said, sounding tired. So she did remember his name. He'd had his doubts for a while.

The day might have taxed her energy, but the night only made her more stunning than ever. Her makeup was subdued but inviting, and in preparation for bed she was wearing only a translucent chemise above her lingerie.

"I was just wondering how that essay went," he prompted. Emily grinned, and this time the joke wasn't lost on him. Opioid peptides—endorphins. Sounds like he wasn't the only one who'd spent a good chunk of time with their hand between their legs today.

She leaned slightly further out the window, and that was the cue he'd been waiting for. He tapped a nearby keyboard and Emily's window made a loud clunk. The frame slid down around her neck with satisfying thud, latching shut on the outside.

"What the—hey!" she exclaimed, trying to pull her head back inside. Upon realising the opening around her neck wasn't big enough, she tried lifting the window instead. But her hands were on the inside and the clasp was on the outside. One could easily enough reach over the sliding pane and open the latch from there, but not while their neck was stuck in the window.

"Emily? Hold on, I'll come up and give you a hand!" declared Scott, feigning concern. That should confuse her long enough to reach her room.

He closed his own window before she could respond, grabbed his bag of equipment, descended to the ground floor, walked across to her building, and ascended once more to her level. He entered her room without knocking, closing the door quietly and locking it behind him.

The sight before him was surreal. Emily stood hunched over her windowsill, hands scrambling at the closed window, searching for some purchase or magic lever that would make this embarrassing predicament go away. Instead she found Scott's hand and panicked as she realised she was no longer alone.

"Scott?" she queried, her voice slightly muffled through the old window. He slid down the top half of the window, allowing him to reach her head more easily.

"It's alright, I'm here," he reassured her. He reached down to remove his shoes.

"You know I don't believe for a moment that you had nothing—" Emily started to snap before Scott stuffed a sock in her mouth. Now her protests started in earnest, but it was too late for coherent speech. Deciding one wasn't enough, Scott crammed his other sock in beside the first and proceeded to wind duct tape over her mouth and around her head, lifting her silky blonde locks out of the way. He didn't stop until every inch of her face below the nose was smothered in smooth silver, amply muffling her clamour. Then he slid the window half back up and turned his attention to her flailing limbs.

With Emily's eyes on the other side of the wall, Scott had little trouble manoeuvring her arms into an effective box tie. He stood over her and trapped her elbows between his legs, then held both her wrists in one hand and wound rope around them with the other. He proceeded to bind her upper arms and shoulders, mimicking techniques he'd seen professionals use in porn.

Her feet were still a formidable weapon if he wasn't careful, but at risk of damaging her neck she had to keep at least one firmly planted on the ground. So he bound her ankles together and that was the end of that. Now he could finally give her body the attention it deserved...

He started at the nape of her neck, sliding his hands gently across her flawless skin. He pulled her chemise down as he went, tearing it slightly to fit it over her shoulders. An unfortunate loss, but every worthwhile endeavour had its sacrifices.

His smile grew as more and more of her toned skin was revealed until finally only her bra and panties remained. She wore lacy black lingerie, an aesthetic any man could appreciate, so Scott was careful not to damage the material as he liberated those trademark globes from their lacy prison. Finally he slid her panties down to her ankles, leaving Emily's tanned figure trembling before him without obstruction.

Well, he'd held out long enough. Without further ado his hands went straight to those memorable puppies, squeezing and pinching in appreciation. Emily's breasts hung freely, making them excellent targets for his exploring fingers. They were every bit as perfect as he'd imagined: soft, plump, and sensitive to the touch if her hardened nipples were any indication. Scott closed his eyes and sighed. It felt so satisfying to finally feel the goods he'd seen advertised so often from his window.

His hands eventually tired of her breasts and roamed across her body seeking new sensations. He inspected the curve of her hips, pleased with the slim waistline she strove to maintain. Her bubble butt occupied his attention for some time as he spread her cheeks and traced his fingers along every crevice. Having just had a shower upon arriving home, Emily had everything immaculately preened and fresh to the touch.

But his hardened cock hungered for more than a simple tactile experience. Access to her holes would be limited in this position, with her legs bound together, so Scott opted for a new approach. First he swept her nearby makeup stand clear and dragged it beside her legs. He carefully untied her ankles and retied them to her thighs, propping her knees up on the table. Now not only was her love canal at the perfect height for a good thrust, he could even play with her cute feet as well.

Scott knelt behind his trussed neighbour and gave her pussy a tentative lick. Mm, tangy. He took another lick, noting how her spread thighs trembled beside him. Before long Emily's succulent juicebox was competing with his tongue for the wettest organ, and Scott knew it was time to introduce her to her new best friend.

Straightening up, he took his shaft and gently eased it inside her, quickly building to a speed indicative of the ravenous lust coursing through him. He played idly with her stubby toes, slapping her ass roughly when she jerked in protest.

"So tell me, miss biology-major," he grunted, sliding down the window so Emily could hear, "How effective are those peptides now?"

She let out an indignant huff and shook her bound arms.

Feeling particularly bold in his current position, Scott teased, "If I didn't know better I might take that as a protest. But the sultry Emily Man-tease wouldn't protest a well-earned fucking, would she?"

With her tight pussy coating his firm shaft in love juices as he entered her over and over, now seemed like as good a time as any to offload his pent-up frustrations.

"How many times have you leaned out this window and flashed me your cleavage, hm? Waved at me with these magnificent mammaries even as you turn down my offer to hang out? Why is that? You just like the attention, don't you."

Unbeknownst to Scott, Emily was hanging her head in shame. What he said was true. She knew exactly the sort of effect she could have on people, men especially, but never dreamed it would come to this!

"So tell me, do you like the attention they're getting now?"

He slapped the mammaries in question, sending them knocking back and forth between strikes.

"I know you're enjoying this. Because you don't play with fire if you aren't prepared to get burned. You don't flirt and tease if you aren't prepared for the attention it brings. And besides, I've never known a girl's pussy to lie. And right now yours is as slippery as a lubed condom. You really are a slut."

Feeling his load bursting forth, Scott pulled out and let it loose across her smooth back, marking his conquest with his seed.

He heard Emily moan with disappointment. Grinning, he slid his fingers back inside her and found that orgasmic sweet spot, tickling it just enough to send her over the edge and spasming into oblivion.

His own lust sated, Scott released the latch holding the window down and loosened her arms just enough that she could wriggle them free. Then he zipped up his fly, grabbed his shoes and bag and left without a backwards glance.

It was some time later before Emily recovered from her endorphin high and realised her tormentor was gone. Her face throbbing with shame, she managed to regain control of her arms and attempt to free her neck once more. To her relief, this time the window slid upwards without trouble, and she was able to slowly lower herself to the floor, her legs still frogtied and trembling with raw nerves. Removing this awful gag should be her first priority, but she'd need scissors to cut the tape, and legs to reach the scissors. She hung her head in defeat.

Three students had passed below her window while her head was stuck out there, and each time she'd been terrified they would look up to see her gagged and humiliated. That, more than anything, was what kept her heart racing so wildly during the whole ordeal, which puzzled her. A man could do horrifying things under the influence of lust and power, but she'd never felt that threatened by Scott, the normally-chivalrous engineer from next door.

When she finally regained her feet and tore out the sweat-and-saliva-soaked socks from her mouth, Emily was surprised to see a package left for her on the bed. There was a hastily-scrawled note on top.

Emily,

Thanks for the stress relief tonight. You were fantastic!

Sorry about your night gown. It looked cute, but was in the way. So I bought you another. Hope it fits.

Remember, it could have been coffee. ;)

Maybe it still could?

Your friendly neighbourhood engineer,

Scott.

Emily snorted. He'd just forcibly fucked her senseless and he was still hopeful for coffee? Ever the optimist, it seemed. She had to give him credit for rigging her window, though. That must have taken a disturbing amount of premeditation.

She unwrapped the parcel and took a look at the garment inside. Oh, this would fit alright. As lingerie went, this looked to be straight out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue, complete with all three square inches of coverage. Oh well, at least it would make a future boyfriend very happy. A role she supposed Scott still hoped to fill.

Coffee, huh? Because that totally seemed like the logical next step.

Ugh, she needed a shower. Again.

***

Scott was pored over his textbook the following evening when he heard the first tap at his window. Another followed shortly thereafter. Then another, becoming ever more frequent.

He smiled and returned to his book. Emily could wait a while longer.