The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers

Quiet filled the bedroom as Phyllis twisted the base of the vibrator, shutting it off. She rested her head on Sally's breasts and enjoyed the silence that was now only broken by the beating of her neighbor's heart.

"That ... was great," Sally finally said in what seemed an eternity later. "I feel like I just had my first real orgasm."

"Well I don't think it was that good," Phyllis said as she softly kissed her lips, "but thank you anyway."

"No, I really mean it," Sally insisted.

"Okay, if it makes you happy," Phyllis smiled back.

"No, you know what would really make me happy?" Sally asked.

"What my love?" Phyllis asked in return.

"To make you feel just as good," Sally replied.

"You have made me feel good," Phyllis answered with an expression of joy on her face. "Very good in fact."

"But you didn't have an orgasm," Sally countered.

"That's not always important," Phyllis explained. "When you get older you'll understand that you can find enjoyment in just bringing someone else pleasure. That is if it's someone that you care about."

"Well I care about you," Sally said.

To underscore her point, Sally rolled off the bed and took Phyllis's hand. Curious, the older brunette followed her off the bed and let her guide her to the large overstuffed chair that sat in the bedroom corner.

"Now it's my turn," Sally said with a wicked look in her eyes that made Phyllis smile.

With that, Sally dropped to her knees and lifted Phyllis's legs apart, burying her head between them. Her slender fingers parted the folds of the brunette's womanhood, and she reached out with her tongue to press deep between them.

Sally had no way of knowing it, but the large chair had special significance to Phyllis. Many had been the night during the early years of their marriage that Glen had sat where she now rested and she was the one on the floor orally pleasing him. On other nights, although not as many, it had been her husband on bended knee. But as their relationship had disintegrated, those nights had became fewer and fewer.

Phyllis leaned back and closed her eyes as Sally brought what skills she had gained in her limited experience into play. Seeing how determined her young lover was to bring the same pleasure she herself had received, Phyllis had already decided that if it came to it, she would fake an orgasm. Certainly she'd had enough practice at it during the rough times with Glen.

Then, to her pleasant surprise, Phyllis discovered that even with a decidedly awkward technique, Sally had no need for a false exoneration. A warm blanket of pleasure radiated out from her excited center, fueled in a great part by the identity of the girl between her legs. Sally excited her in a way that neither Leslie Ann nor any past lover had been able to produce.

Her face pressed hard against the brown hair-covered mound, Sally was soon able to feel the effect her attentions were having on Phyllis. The realization of which drove her even harder. Her fingers reached deep within the older woman, joining with her tongue to massage her clit and all the other sensitive spots. It wasn't long before even the neophyte lover could tell that the brunette was about to climax.

A climax that sent both their hearts racing as Sally drank deep of the fruits of her labors. Phyllis grabbed the back of her head, holding the redhead tight as her body quaked with carnal fury. When she finally released her hold, the young student's face was covered with a shiny residue.

Phyllis bent down and kissed Sally deeply, covering her face with her lips and licking it clean. Both women burst into laughter as they rolled onto the floor in an embrace. They lay there for a long time, just enjoying the contentment their lovemaking had produced.

-=-=-

"Omigod, I can't believe what I'm seeing!" Lisa Ross exclaimed as she looked at her daughter and next store neighbor, both down on their knees.

"Mom!" Sally called out as she looked up and saw her mother.

"Lisa!" Phyllis said, her voice reflecting her own surprise at her neighbor's early return home.

"I don't know how you managed to accomplish this miracle," Lisa said as she looked at the image of her daughter, covered with dirt and helping Phyllis to pull the weeds out of her garden, "but I hope you'll let me in on the secret. I can barely get her to pick up the trash, much less take it out."

"Well," Phyllis said as she rose to her feet and brushed off her own dirt-covered jeans. "It's not really hard. Sometimes you just have to take the time to listen to your kids to get them to do what you want them to do."

"Listen?" Lisa repeated as she looked again at the surprising sight of her daughter actually doing physical work. "I listen to her. How could anyone not? It seems that once she gets started, that tongue of her never stops."

Phyllis resisted the urge to say what flashed through her mind at that moment as she likewise turned and looked at Sally, still down on her knees. If she had said what she was thinking, she would have assured her neighbor that her daughter's incessant tongue had its positive side as well.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers