The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia could sense Greg's slight uneasiness and immediately put his worries to rest.

"Greg, sweetheart, Mary and I have been talking. You know that I've always been curious as to what it would be like to be with another woman, but I always back out at the last minute, due to fear? Well, I think I'm ready to finally try this. Mary is a gorgeous woman and she is also a lot of fun to talk to. I think she's incredibly sexy, and I know you do too, so I thought this might be the perfect time to do a little experimenting. Is that alright with you?"

"Alright with me??" Greg's mind was running around itself, not sure in which direction to turn next. "Of course its alright with me, as long as you are sure about it sweetie." She confirmed that she was sure, and the two women turned to face each other.


Shelia giggled, mostly out of nerves, but partly out of anticipation. She had never found herself so attracted to another woman before, and hoped that she wasn't going to make a complete ass of herself. It helped that Greg was here though, and she even thought that perhaps she'd share Mary with him if all went well.

Mary looked into Shelia's eyes and brought her hand up to gently caress her cheek. She watched the color change to light pink and knew that this was right. Mary leaned in to kiss Shelia, full on the lips, and Shelia responded in kind. Greg couldn't believe that he was watching these 2 gorgeous women kiss each other, one of them being his wife of 15 years. They had hardly touched each other, and he was already sporting a hard-on.

Shelia couldn't believe how wonderful that kiss was. Greg kissed her all the time and as much as she enjoyed it, it couldn't compare to being kissed by another soft, shapely woman. She could feel her pussy responding and kissed Mary even deeper, letting her tongue dive into Mary's mouth.

They were both getting so hot now. Shelia broke their kiss and decided to do a little exploring of Mary's gorgeous body. She leaned down and licked the cream from one of her nipples, watching in wonder as it immediately got hard and erect under her touch. She continued to lick around Mary's breast until all the cream was gone, and then turned her attention to her other breast. Mary was clearly aroused and placed her hand on the back of Shelia's head, guiding her mouth. Mary moaned and pulled Shelia up for another kiss, longer and deeper this time. She could taste the cream on her mouth and decided it was her turn.

With that, Mary took her index finger and made small circles in the whipped cream; outlining Shelia's brown areola and nipple, and then took her finger and placed it at Shelia's lips. Shelia hungrily sucked in her finger, cleaning it of all the cream. Mary then licked all the cream off both nipples, softly purring as she did so. Shelia was SO hot at this point, that she couldn't stand it any longer. She asked Greg to go and get the double mattress in the pool shed, so that they could lie down.

Greg was gone and back in record time, not wanting to miss any of the evening's activities. He still couldn't believe his luck at getting to watch these 2 gorgeous women experimenting with each other. For now, he was content with just watching and stroking his hard cock.

They placed the mattress on the patio floor, after moving a few things out of the way to give them plenty of room. The women embraced in another kiss, and Mary told Shelia to lie down. She wanted to clean the rest of the whipped cream off of her. Shelia's heart was racing. She loved having her pussy eaten and had often fantasized about another woman that way. Some of her best orgasms came from the thought of another women's face between her thighs. Now she was going to get the chance to try it for real.

Shelia lay down on the matt and Mary knelt in front of her. Gently and slowly spreading her legs, she leaned forward until her face was just an inch or two away from Shelia's cream covered mound. Mary inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of Shelia's womanhood mixed with the sweet smell of the cream. She started lapping up the cream, causing Shelia to cry out in pleasure. Once all the cream was cleaned on, Mary concentrated on her now erect clit. Circling it with her tongue, it took only a few minutes before Shelia whispered that she was cumming.

Greg was still shaking his head at the whole scene playing itself out. He just watched his wife get her pussy eaten by the gorgeous new neighbor…watched her cum SO hard….and now his cock was absolutely twitching with anticipation. Surely they were going to allow him to join in at some point?

Once Shelia's orgasm subsided, Mary slowly kissed her way up Shelia's body, taking time to taste her sweet nipples again. She then kissed her lips, a DEEP kiss, so that Shelia could taste her own juices. Shelia smiled at Mary and told her that it was only fair that it be her turn now.

Mary helped Shelia to a standing position and they embraced once more for a hot kiss. Shelia broke the kiss and gently nudged Mary to lie down on the mattress. Although a little hesitant at first, Shelia soon found herself really enjoying the taste of this woman's pussy. In spite of her lack of experience with another woman, Shelia did a wonderful job and had Mary crying out in no time at all. Shelia then crawled up and lay beside Mary, both women sated for the time being.

Greg had already cum once, just watching his wife eat another woman's pussy. The site of her ass and pussy in plain view, while her head moved up and down over Mary's mound was enough to set him off. He hadn't cum that hard in such a long time.

The two girls finally looked over at Greg, who was again hard and slowly stroking his cock. Mary whispered something to Shelia that only she could hear. Both girls nodded and giggled. Greg liked the sound of that.

The two girls stood up and both went over to where Greg had been seated. They each took his hands and gently guided him to the mattress, telling him to lie down. Mary took his hard cock in her hands and straddled his hips. She teased him a little by rubbing his cock head up and down the length of her wet slit and then finally impaled herself on his hard cock. My God this woman was so tight! What an awesome feeling this was. To top it all off, his wife lowered her dripping pussy onto Greg's face, while still facing Mary.

Greg didn't last for more than a few minutes. That says a lot for his second time around, but the taste of his wife's sweet juices combined with the sensation of Mary's tight pussy wrapped around his cock, was more than he could stand. In minutes, they were all trembling as they came together.

Exhausted, the 3 lay together on the mattress, watching the last of the sunset. They didn't want Mary to EVER leave, but she had to get home. They each reluctantly kissed her goodbye and thanked her for a wonderful evening. Mary smiled and said she looked forward to many more dinner parties at their house.

Shelia and Greg fucked 3 more times that night. They hadn't been so horny since they first got married and just talking about their latest sexual adventure was enough to get them going. That night, as they whispered in the dark, Greg told his wife that she had given him a gift that he wouldn't soon forget. Shelia replied that SHE was the one that had received the gift and was sure that it wouldn't be the last time.

Greg fell asleep thinking to himself.."How did I ever get so damn lucky?" He didn't have the answer and he didn't care.

12