The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Jessi spends the day with her neighbor.
12.7k words
4.5
119.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction;

I have many times in my career as an erotic writer shared fantasies with my fans through private e-mail letters. Never had I thought to actually publicize any of them, until now. My partner, who helped write this story, Theron, commented that he would like to write a story with me for public view on Literotica, and I could not pass up the opportunity. So, here it is our first story together for public view as co-writing authors. I thank you very much Theron for having the idea and for taking the time to write the story with me. And now without further ado Theron and I present:

The Girl Next Door

Chapter 1-Theron

I was home one Saturday, relaxing alone. My wife was away for the weekend. Her being gone meant I could lay around in my boxers without a shirt on while I drank and watched porn...ahhh, the life of a bachelor. Just as I was getting up to grab another in a series of beers, to go with my complementary series of tequila shots, there was a knock on my front door.

"Damn," I thought. "Who the fuck..."

Not being eager to deal with anybody, I looked out the peephole and was totally surprised by what I saw. Standing on my porch was Jessi, this hot 18-year-old that lived next door to me. As usual, she was wearing barely enough clothing to cover her sexy, well-ripened body. A red tube top barely able to contain her full, rounded breasts, a pair of tight short shorts that left plenty of her voluptuous ass hanging out and a pair of white Skipper sneakers was all that she had on today.

She seemed impatient or something - she was standing there, squirming, with her hands pressed to her crotch as her head looked around as if she was worried about being seen. This whole scene threw me off so much, I didn't think about my state of dress or the hard-core porn currently playing on my T.V. as I opened the door to her.

"Uh, hi, Jessi. What's going on, darlin'? Are you okay?" I asked.

Chapter 2-Jessi

My eyes widening as I looked at my neighbor. I had, for the past couple of months, decided to have a crush on him, and I had fantasized many times about me coming to his door, being let in, jumping on him, and fucking the hell out of him before he even had time to say one word. Now with him standing there half naked my mind started reeling. I could feel the fair skin on my face blush bright red, and my eyes did a slow sweep up and down his body. They lingered a little longer in the area between his legs. I had to snap myself out of this trance; I could feel his eyes on me. As much as I would have liked to live out my fantasy there were other things I needed to tend to first. I cleared my throat and smiled as best I could, my teeth clenched together as I started to speak.

"Hi Theron! Ummmm...may I please use your bathroom?"

I felt my face blush again. I was so embarrassed to have to ask him for this, but I had locked myself out of the house, and my parents wouldn't be home for a couple of hours, and I really really needed to go. He looked at me with a slightly playful smile on his face; I hoped he'd answer soon. My legs were starting to shake, and my body bounced up and down with my need.

"Can't use your own?"

He turned his head towards the living room and looked back at me with a guilty look. I looked back at him with a confused but pleading look.

"No, I locked myself out. Please, please! I gotta go now!"

Tears were swelling in my eyes now. He sighed deeply and opened the door a little wider allowing me through.

"Which way?" I almost yelled.

"Through there." He pointed off down the hall and I sprinted towards it.

Chapter 3-Theron

Seeing this sexy red head wiggling around on my porch was unexpected, but catching her staring at my crotch while wiggling around was almost a dream come true. I'd often fantasized about wiggling around with her, but we were usually naked. In my inebriated state, I thought, "Hmmm, if I play my cards right..."

I teased her a bit, enjoying the sight of her large tits bouncing and firm thighs crossing. My cock had begun to thicken when I picked up on her interest in my body. I think she noticed that, too, because I watched her nipples harden beneath her flimsy top as she waited to be let in the house.

Finally, I allowed her to come in to relieve herself. As she dashed past the television, I noticed her head turn toward the screen slightly. Whatever she saw didn't slow her down any. I know it couldn't have been anything she hadn't seen before.

Jessi had the reputation of being a slut. Many times, I'd seen her in her backyard in a string bikini with various boys. I'd never seen her fuck one, but she always seemed to be letting one of them feel her up. I'd always thought (hoped) she was checking me out when we ran in to each other in the neighborhood, but I'd written it off to my imagination. I mean, even though I'm in my early forties, I've kept my body in good shape. I work out regularly and eat well. But, still...a girl like this interested in me?

I sat down on the couch and cracked open my beer. I decided to put the DVD player on pause, which froze a picture of a horny brunette holding a guy's big, thick cock in her hands as she opened her mouth wide, preparing to swallow it. "Let's see how she reacts to this," I thought.

Chapter 4-Jessi

I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror, making sure every strand on my head was in place. As I reached the bathroom door I took a deep breath. I didn't know why I felt so fluttered. I had been alone with boys before, but this was no boy, this was a man. I knew people talked about me, and most of it was true. I knew that my neighbor had watched me on several occasions while I entertained boys in my backyard. I would pretend not to notice him staring out his window as which ever boy I had over that day fondled me. I would position myself just right so that Theron could see the boy touching and kneading my tits or rubbing my pussy, and there were times that I wanted to fuck the boy right there in the backyard so Theron could see how well I could fuck, but the boy would usually protest and want to go inside to do that. All these thoughts running through my head heightened my desire for my neighbor, and though I hadn’t made a very good impression, running in here to use the bathroom. I would try to redeem myself.

I opened the bathroom door and sauntered down the hallway, swaying my hips to and fro, more than I usually do. I came into the living room, to thank him for the use of his toilette, and was caught by surprise. There on the screen was a still picture of some hot whore about to swallow a guy's cock. I stopped in mid-step; a low gasp came from my throat, followed by a moan I didn't mean to make. His head turned to me, no expression on his face at first as he studied mine. I felt my cheeks blush again, but this time it was out of that uncontrollable desire that rises in me. I felt my pussy begin to throb and my tight shorts began to catch the juices that came from me. I felt my nipples grow hard and begin to push against the material of my top. My hands instinctively went to cover the areas of my body that gave away my sexuality but from the look in his eyes now I knew it would be no use to cover these most intimate of places. I stared straight at him, a wicked smile beginning to play on my lips. I tilted my head down and to the side, the smile becoming wider.

"Thank you very much, Theron, for the use of your bathroom."

I could hear my voice; it had gotten lower, more breathy as I spoke. My eyes flashing from him to the screen. I should have made my exit then but I stood there, spreading my legs just a little more, keeping my head tilted, waiting for his invite.

Chapter 5-Theron

As I sat on the couch waiting for her to finish in the bathroom, I couldn't help getting turned on. The combination of the porn on the screen, the booze I'd drank, the thoughts of watching a bikini-clad Jessi being fondled by a boy, and the thoughts of what might happen in a few minutes all contributed to my cock's burgeoning erection becoming more pronounced. I must admit, I couldn't resist reaching down to stroke myself through my silk boxers, as well.

I watched her as she entered the den. She was sashaying down the hall, suddenly playing the grown-up vamp. As I gazed at her long legs and bouncing breasts, I felt nothing but a growing sense of lust.

When she saw the TV screen, she inadvertently released a low, guttural sound. I stared straight into those wide eyes of hers, waiting for her to speak. God, she was sexy! My hand, again, went to my prick as she stood staring open mouthed. Luckily, she couldn't see what I was doing from where she was standing.

But I could see things - I saw her nipples harden, her legs part and I swear I saw her crotch dampen. If anything was going to happen, this was my cue to act.

"Is something wrong, Jess?" I asked. I could tell she was entranced, and not a little turned on by the huge cock on the TV screen. I'd play on that.

"See something you like, sweetie?" I laughed. "I hope you're not shocked. I figured, since we are both adults, there was no reason for me to treat you like a child and turn off what I was watching. Since you can't get in your house, you wanna sit and relax with me?"

Chapter 6-Jessi

I jumped when he began to talk. I don't know why I had that reaction, probably because I had been mentally fucking him in my mind, and his voice brought me back down to earth. I had to really fight myself from jumping over the back of the couch and shoving his cock in me. I didn’t want to make any surprising moves in the off chance that he was just teasing me and didn’t really want to fuck.

"Yes, I do see something I like. I like that big cock on the T.V. screen." I smiled as I began to walk towards him.

His eyes widened at my use of langue and I giggled. I had had enough guys in my time to know that talking dirty was a good thing, and I had talking dirty down to an art. I began to come closer to the couch and I could see what his hand had been doing. I held back another gasp as I watched his hand run the length of his cock. I couldn't keep my eyes from widening though, he was big. I did a mental comparison to the cock on the T.V. and assessed that his was even bigger than the porn actor’s.

"I see something that I like even better." I glanced at his cock then looked back at his face.

"I would love to come and sit and have a drink with you."

I moved around to the front of the couch and sat down close to him. I kept my legs open, and watched as his eyes went straight to the crotch of my shorts. I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock. I could hear my breathing becoming faster as I watched his hand move up and down.

"What would you like?"

"Huh?"

I shook myself out of the trance I was in and noticed he had quit stroking his cock. He laughed.

"What would you like to drink Jessi?"

"Oh, sorry. Got any zimas? If not I'll just have a beer."

I really hoped that he his wife drank Zima or some other type of malt drink. I hated beer. I knew, or more like, I hoped we wouldn't be sitting, drinking, and chatting for too long. I really wanted to see his cock without those shorts in the way.

Chapter 7-Theron

I was surprised at how bold she was acting. I could tell she was bluffing to some extent, but she seemed unable to help herself. I wondered what she'd be like with a few drinks in her.

"As a matter of fact, my dear, we do have Zima," I said. "I'll go fetch one for milady, and you make yourself comfortable." I patted the space on the couch next to me again.

Then, I stood to go to the refrigerator. I watched her face as I did, and it was pretty funny seeing her eyes widen as she saw my cock trying to escape from my silk boxer shorts. I looked down and noticed that I was putting on quite a show. The ridge of my cock's head was clearly visible through the clingy material, and all the pressure on it was causing it to flex and jump.

"Goodness! You'll have to excuse me, Jessi. How embarrassing! God, it looks like I have a badger trapped in my shorts or something," I laughed. "I guess I should try and put a leash on it, huh?"

I reached down with a hand to cover myself, but I actually grabbed my cock through my shorts. The way I was holding it, it was pointed down but the head was more pronounced than ever through the silk. It jumped beneath my grasp.

Her eyes widened again at the sight, and she gasped involuntarily as if she'd lost her breath.

I pretended not to notice and reached down for the DVD remote. I restarted the movie, and the girl on the screen finally dove and swallowed the cock she'd been frozen over. Jessi's eyes went from my cock to the TV screen, and I heard a slight moan escape her lips.

As I started toward the kitchen, I said, "Now, sit down, girl. You better get comfortable fast! You hear me?"

Chapter 8-Jessi

My head was spinning with all the thoughts going through it. I stared at the T.V. but I wasn't paying any attention to it. All I could think about was Theron's cock and the proud way he was showing it off. I scooted over and sat in the spot that he had patted. I pulled my legs under me, getting as comfortable as I could and started watching the movie. I started imagining that the woman on the screen was me, and the cock that was shoved down her throat was Theron's. Without any conscience thoughts my hands went to my breasts as I imagined the scenario, my fingers ran across my erect nipples and a shudder went through my body. I massaged my breasts over my shirt, then out of habit from watching these types of movies by myself, one hand dropped in between my legs, and I spread them as far as they could go.

Though my shorts were tight, I could move the leg over a little and get one of my long slender fingers under the material. My finger lazily glided over my clit as the woman on the screen moaned as the man pumped his hips harshly and drove his cock deep into the woman's throat. I was having a real good time playing with myself until I felt that I was being watched. I realized what I had been doing and looked down at the finger that was playing with my hardened bud. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled, not taking my finger from my pussy yet. I stared at him, my body shaking as my finger ran back and forth. Finally, I removed my hand, and brought the finger that had just been playing with my clit to my mouth and sucked on it, keeping my eyes on him as I tasted my own juices. He smiled and held the bottle out to me. I reached out my hand and took the drink.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

He sat down next to me and I took a long drink of the cold malt beverage. I could feel his eyes on me but I kept mine on the T.V. screen, though I was quit anxious to see what he would do next.

Chapter 9-Theron

As I returned from the kitchen with Jessi's drink, I could not believe the sight that awaited me. As I approached the couch, I saw that she had sat down and, not only had she made herself comfortable, she was playing with herself...right there...on my couch...in my living room.

As she took her drink, she slowly licked the wetness of her cunt from her fingers while staring directly into my now wide eyes. "Okay," I thought. "This is definitely getting interesting!"

I sat close beside her, letting my leg rub against hers, and I cleared my throat. Casually, I slipped an arm behind her, resting it on the top of the couch's back, and let my fingers rest lightly on her left shoulder.

With my eyes on the screen, I asked her, "So, young lady, do you like the movie? Like I said earlier, I haven't seen it yet. Tell me, what have I missed?"

She took a long drink from her Zima and said, "Well, uh...That girl, there, with that guy, uh...See, she just told him to, uh, do it to her harder."

"Do what to her harder?"

"Oh, uh...uh, that - see that?" she answered.

The man on the screen had taken to spanking the ass of the girl who was blowing him (blowing him quite well, I must add).

"Oh," I said, "You mean she wants him to spank her harder," I countered as if I had just learned a big secret. "I guess she likes it kinda rough, huh?"

When I got no response, I turned my head to look at Jessi. I saw that she was quickly finishing her drink. Seeing her with her head back and that phallic bottle at her lips, swallowing as she struggled to watch the T.V., too, got me going again. I quickly finished my beer and reached down to grab my bottle of Jose Cuervo for a shot.

When she finished her drink, she said, "Sorry, I was drinking. Uh, rough? Likes what rough?"

She asked with a slight wobble in her voice. Before I could answer, she cut me off.

"Theron, why are you pouring salt on your hand?" she asked.

"I'm going to do a shot of tequila, silly rabbit. You've never had one?"

"No, sir, I've never even seen this before," she answered.

I slowly licked the salt off the back of my hand, watching her face as I did so. I'd let my arm creep back to her shoulder, and I lightly pulled her closer to me as I licked myself. She allowed herself to be pulled toward my hand as I tasted the salt until she was just inches away from my face.

I finished my shot, throwing my head back as I swallowed the tart liquor. I slammed the shot glass down hard on the arm of the couch, released a loud whoop, and I turned my head to look at the young girl leaning close to me watching in fascination.

I tightened my fingers on her shoulder and said, "Soooooo, pretty lady, what do you think about that?"

Chapter 10-Jessi

I let out a sigh as I watched his tongue slowly lick the salt from his hand. I was mesmerized by it, by him. I felt my own tongue come out and wet my lower lip. As I pulled it back in I brought my lip in with it, and softly chewed on it. When he turned to me I moved my head back. When he questioned me I smiled.

"Well, I thought it was pretty amazing. Can I try it?"

"Sure."

He grabbed the salt and poured another shot.

"So how exactly do you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do you take a shot? I've never done it before."

"Oh well that's easy."

He brought his hand from my shoulders and placed it on my neck. He rubbed it gently with his fingers.

"Just tilt your head back and open the back of your throat. Let the liquor run down. Don't try and take swallows just let the liquid flow down."

I let out another sigh as his fingers touched my neck. I didn't answer just nodded. He moved his hand and took mine, pouring the salt on it.

"Lick the salt."

He brought my hand to my mouth and I released my tongue, slowly licking all the salt from my skin. Then he brought the shot glass to my lips.

"Remember just open the back of your throat."

I tipped my head back and he poured the tequila in my mouth. I opened the back of my throat but as the liquor hit my tongue I quickly brought my head back down. I had taken all the liquid but the taste was still in my mouth. I gagged, and my hands flew up to my neck. I looked at him wide-eyed, tears flowing down my cheeks. As I regained composure I moved my hands from my neck to his shoulders. My face still grimaced from the taste of the tequila. I swallowed hard a couple of times, while bouncing slightly on the couch.

"Jesus! You could have told me that that stuff tasted bad!"

He laughed, "You didn't ask me how it tasted."

"God! That was bad! Bet I looked real good gagging huh? I'm sorry."