The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I liked watching you gag."

His face took on a serious look and I stopped my bouncing around. My hands were still on his shoulders, and I looked straight in his eyes. He stared straight back at me. Finally I shifted my eyes. I brought my hands down, and when I did so my hand grazed the head of his cock. I shifted my eyes to his dick as I brought my hands back down to my lap. I pressed my lips together and glanced back up at the T.V.

The woman that had been giving the guy head was now on her hands and knees and there was a close up shot of his cock moving in and out of her ass. I let out another moan as I watched the girl being fucked. This caused Theron to move his eyes toward the T.V. also. I let out another moan as the woman yelled out for the guy to fuck her harder. I felt Theron's hand come to rest on my upper thigh. He squeezed it gently as we both watched the T.V.

I looked over at him and smiled, “Wished someone would do that to me.”

He looked at me sharply, “Huh?”

“You know, fuck me hard like that. I’ve always wanted it. I’ve always wanted to be treated like the whore everyone says I am. I am a slut you know, going around fucking all the boys. But even though I get fucked on a daily basis none of them have ever treated me right. None of them have ever commanded me to suck them or fuck them the way they wanted, the way I want them to. And I bet, I’d even be better at it than the porn actress is.”

He stared at me, his mouth dropped open as he heard my confessions of being fucked hard, but though he looked at me with complete surprise I knew I had him. I knew before I left his house that he would fuck me the way I wanted to be fucked.

Chapter 11-Theron

When she finished her shot and made that remark about gagging, I figured it was just her false bravura in play again, but after she said that she’d do a much better job at getting fucked hard than the girl on T.V. I knew that this girl wasn’t just trying to act big.

And right after that, she touched my cock through my shorts. It must have been an accident, but at this point, I wasn't sure. Then I heard her moan again. I looked at her, only to find her eyes glued to the T.V. again. The slut onscreen was getting fucked in the ass and, again, begging for it to be harder. I moved my hand to Jessi's firm, tan thigh and received no protest.

"Yep," I said. "She definitely likes it rough. And you think you could do a better job than that?”

She smiled and nodded and asked for another shot.

“You want another one? Sure, but let me show you a little trick.”

I had a small cooler on the floor next to the end of the couch full of beer and sliced limes. I reached down and retrieved a cold beer and opened it for her.

"Here, take this but don't drink it yet. Now, after you lick the salt and take the shot, here's what you do. I have a bunch of limes in the cooler there. Soon as you finish the shot, I'm gonna give you a lime wedge, and you bite into it and suck on it. Can you bite and suck on it, sweetie?"

As I spoke this last sentence, I watched her eyebrow raise and a slight quiver go through her full lips. Her face was flushed from the alcohol and her eyes were eager and leveled on mine. I felt her hand move to my thigh, mirroring what my hand was doing to her. She then nodded in answer to my question.

I massaged her thigh and said, "Good, good."

"Okay," I said, "After the lime, you immediately take a big swig of the beer as a chaser. If you do these things, you won't even taste the shot. Got it?"

"I got it," she said bravely.

I moved my face closer to hers and said, "You sure do, sexy." As I spoke, my warm breath blew against her flushed face.

I suddenly pulled away from her, leaving her in a somewhat trance-like state. I said, "Ready?" She slowly nodded as if she wasn't sure what was happening.

Okay, cutie, here we go." I said.

I poured some salt out onto the back of my hand and moved it toward her. I said, "All right, Jessi, lick me, baby!"

She bit her lower lip again and moved her mouth toward my hand. Her eyes locked on mine, she pushed out her wet tongue and very slowly and thoroughly licked the salt from my hand. She really got into it, so I moved one of my hands to the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her red mane and then used my hold to move her head around as she licked sensuously.

"That's a good girl," I said. "Relax and enjoy the taste of it, baby."

I quickly pulled her head up and away from my hand as I reached for the shot glass. I yanked her head back and stood up as I poured the drink down her throat. As I stood, my cock, which was at half mast, dully bounced against the bottom of her chin.

I set the shot glass down and leaned over to pick up a lime wedge. As I straightened back up, my cock, again, slapped her - this time brushing her cheek. I took the slice and roughly shoved its flesh against her full, red lips.

"C'mon, Jessi, suck on it, baby! You can do it."

My deep voice cracked with lust as I gripped her hair and stood above her, looking down on her quivering body. I noticed one of her hands was brazenly massaging her pussy through her shorts.

Her eyes everywhere - staring at my cock, staring at the T.V., staring at me. I picked up her beer and put it to her lips.

"Okay, baby, now just swallow as much as you can, okay?"

I smiled as I said it, and I saw a grin play at her lips, which caused some of the brew to spill down her chin.

"Uh oh," I said. I ran my index finger through the beer on her chin and licked it off my finger, staring at her as she gulped and gulped.

Chapter 12-Jessi

My body quivered as I drank down the beer. It shook from my fingers playing with my pussy, the bitter taste of the beer, and the fact that Theron's cock had touched me. I finally took the beer from my lips, wiping them with the back of my hand. I looked up at Theron and he smiled down at me, his hand still holding tightly to my hair.

"Was it better this time Jessi?"

I nodded, and moved my body closer to his, feeling the silk of his shorts touch my cheek again. I moaned, and I moved my cheek on his silk cladded cock. Then moved so that my other cheek could feel it too. I moved so that his cock ran across my lips, and I felt it grow completely hard again. I let out a loud long sigh as I lifted my head to let his cock run down my neck. Taking my hands to my sides I lifted myself up so that his hard tool ran down my chest. My shirt moved down, the tops of my nipples showing now. I moved back down on the couch and brought his cock once again to my lips, and my fingers back to my cunt. I kissed it over the material of his underwear and then moved my head down, letting it rub against my nose up to my forehead. His grip became even tighter on my hair as I rubbed him all over my face, giving little butterfly kisses to the tip when I brought it back down to my lips.

My fingers worked faster on my crotch. I moved my hips in time with them. I moaned louder and looked up into the eyes of Theron. He looked down at me, his face filled with desire. I breathed deeply and smiled.

"Am I doing well Theron? Do you like this? I want to do a good job for you. I want you to be pleased with me."

I grabbed his cock with my free hand and stroked it gently. I felt his hips pump with my movements.

"I have admitted that I am a slut, but I’ve never been treated like a good whore should be. But I would like it if you taught me. I want you to teach me and treat me like a real slut! Can I be your student Theron? Can I be your Bitch? Your little pet to teach me how to be a good girl. Please teach me. Teach me how to please you and I promise that I will not let you down. I will be a good pet."

I looked up at him waiting for his answer.

Chapter 13-Theron

I looked down into Jessi's eyes, the sounds of rough sex echoing from the T.V. She was begging for it, now. I couldn't believe it. An hour ago, I was alone and looking forward to jerking off. Now, I had a hot, young girl begging me to teach her how to be a good slut.

I said, "So, you wanna learn about fucking and sucking, do you?"

I nodded her head for her. "I will teach you, Jessi.”

I sat beside her and turned her away from me. I grab her shoulders from behind and pulled her back against me hard. I buried my face in her neck and moved my hands to her large breasts, kneading them through her tube top. Biting at the flesh of her soft throat, I whispered, "Do you like what my hands are doing to your tits, Jessi?"

She moaned low and said, "Yes, Theron, I love it!"

I then ripped her flimsy top in two and threw it to the ground, biting her neck sharply. This caused her to moan again and my cock to jump. I could tell she was going to be a good student.

Chapter 14-Jessi

My body responded to his touches and I leaned back against him. I rested my hands on his thighs squeezing them every time he bit down on my soft flesh. I was loving the attention I was receiving from this man, and I wanted so bad to make him feel the same way I was.

"Theron?"

"Hmmm?"

"May I suck your cock? I want to so bad."

He pushed me away from him, grabbing my arm and making me turn to face him. He smiled wickedly at me.

"So, you want to suck my cock eh?"

I nodded.

"Do you know how?"

My voice was low as I spoke, "I've done it before."

"I know you've probably sucked on your boyfriends' cocks before but have you ever taken a real man through those lips?"

"No." I cast my eyes down as I answered.

"I think it's about time you did then."

He stood up and pulled down his shorts. I gasped as I saw his cock for the first time in all its glory. He grabbed it and my head at the same time and brought me close to him. He ran his cock across my lips, then my cheeks, before coming back to my lips. He slapped them with the head of his cock.

"Open up honey."

I opened my mouth and he brought my head down on his cock. Only half of it was in and my mouth was completely full. I moaned as I felt it run across my tongue. He pulled my head back almost popping his dick out of my mouth then brought it back down again. I could hear his breathing getting faster as my lips ran across the shaft. I worked my tongue around him as best I could running it up and down the shaft as he bobbed my head. I'd circle the tip of his cock with my tongue as he brought it out.

"You're pretty good at that, but all of it needs to be in your mouth not just part of it."

I looked up at him sharply.

"Oh yes Sweetie."

I pulled my head from his grasp and his cock.

"I can't possibly take all of that! It's too big! It won't fit!"

"Yes it will. Just like the shot Jessi, just open the back of your throat."

Chapter 15-Theron

I guess I should've understood her doubt about not being able to swallow all of my cock. But, ashamed to say, her reluctance angered me. I don't know if it was the booze mixed with my lust or what, but my fist tightened in her hair and I yanked her head back to face me. I looked down at her with an upset expression on my face.

"Here's a tip, ya little slut. Make it nice and sloppy wet before you try again," I said in a low, threatening whisper.

I grabbed my cock by the shaft and wiped Jessi's face with what little moisture there was on it.

"Okay, now try again, tramp!" I exclaimed. She stared at me with a look that was a mixture of fright and eagerness.

Chapter 16-Jessi

I yelped as he pulled my head back, I looked up into his face to see a disapproving look. I put his cock back in my mouth, and doing as he had said I let my salvia build in my mouth, not swallowing it down as I usually did. I let my spit run down my lips and coat his cock and my chin. After I had gotten his cock real wet I moved my head in just a little more, taking just a little more of him in my throat. He allowed me to go slow as I tried to fit his whole girth into my throat. With each breath I took, I took some more of his cock, until it was all down my throat. I swallowed then, and felt his cock jump in the back of my throat.

"See I told you. You took it all quite nicely. Now suck that cock!"

He loosened his grip on me slightly as I started moving my head back and forth on his cock. I didn't take it all the way out like he had done earlier but kept it buried in my throat for fear that if I pulled it out I wouldn't be able to get it back in.

Though my movements were short and slow I could hear his breathing getting a little faster. I looked up at him, his cock securely in my throat to see any signs of approval. He looked down at me a lustful smile on his face. I went back to sucking him, closing my eyes and moaning as I felt him hit the back of my throat. His hips began to pump in time with me, but his grip began to get tight again and I had a feeling that things were going to get a little rougher.

Chapter 17-Theron

As she started sucking again, I saw a spark light up her eyes. She liked it rough. Maybe more than the slut in the video. The funny thing is she didn't know what "it" or "rough" really was. It was my responsibility to show her how she liked it.

I smiled down at her and said, "Mmmmmmmm, you're starting to enjoy my cock, aren't you, you little cock-sucking whore?"

I put my hands on her cheeks, puffy with my meat, and started to force her head down my thick, bloated muscle. I soon felt it poking the back of her throat and the spasm of her gagging. God that felt so fucking good on the head of my cock!

I roughly yanked her backward, my meat leaving her mouth as a sword leaves the mouth of a sword swallower. Except my cock, as well as her lips, was covered with a thick coating of saliva. Jessi looked a bit out of it. That would not do!

"What's the matter, Jessi? I thought you'd do what I wanted!" I yelled.

I took her by the throat and pinned her to the back of the couch, tightening my fingers around her neck.

I screamed, "Look at me, bitch!"

She slowly looked up into my angry eyes. I glared down at her.

"Now, take it in your hands and jack it, NOW! And gnaw on that fat head, ya worthless tramp. I better enjoy it...you better enjoy it more, girl," I said ominously.

Chapter 18-Jessi

I flinched while his angry eyes looked down on me. Though there was a small sense of fright in my body I bared my teeth and let out a lustful growl as I felt his hands close around my throat. I was so turned on by the way he was treating me, I could feel the crotch of my shorts completely soaked with my juices, and I knew then that no matter what happened, no matter how rough he handled me that I had to have his cock. I would do just about anything right now to feel it driving down deep into my pussy.

I took his thick cock in my hands, as he had instructed and began to stroke him. I started slowly at first, looking up at him for approval. I moved my lips to the head of his cock, I had never taken a cock between my teeth before and I was scared I was going to hurt him. So, again I started slow and gentle, running my teeth so softly across the tip of his cock that I wondered if he could even feel it.

As I felt his dick move between my hands my own desire heightened even more. I moaned and my hands began to work faster and harder on him. I pulled my lips away from my teeth and ran them just a little harder against the flesh of his cock. My moans turned into short loud whimpers as I felt his meat slipping through my fingers, and I tasted the pre-cum on my lips that had began to leak from him. My pussy throbbed and I closed my legs tightly sending the thick material of the shorts up to my clit. I shuddered and moaned louder.

I moved my mouth away from his cock and just stared at it. Watching my hands run the length of it, hearing the wetness caused by my spit, I looked up at him and smiled.

"God your cock is wonderful! It's so big and it feels so good in my hands! I loved the way it felt in my throat. I love the way it tastes! Please do it again, Theron. Please fuck my mouth. Real hard, make me choke on it again. I liked that so much! You called me a cock-sucking whore when I hadn't been doing that good of a job, but now let me show you how much of a whore I really am. How much I really enjoy sucking your cock, and just how hungry for it I am!"

I saw a slight smile play on his lips, and his hand came down into my hair. He yanked my head toward him and I opened my mouth to receive his cock. He shoved it down my throat and my hands went to his hips. I took a deep breath in and waited anxiously to see what my words had started.

Chapter 19-Theron

Hmmm...She'd really started to enjoy this, but I thought she was treating it a bit too much like a game. She was old enough to know this, of all things, was no game.

"So, you really want it now? This game is called You Are Now My Slut.

"A true whore is a fucking animal for a cock. A cockhound! Are you able to be a cockhound?"

I reached between her legs and violently ripped away the wet material that was the crotch of her shorts, leaving her wearing what looked like a very short skirt. I roughly jammed two fingers into her dripping pussy and worked at her clit with my thumb. If this didn't turn her into an animal, I didn't know what would.

"How's that, my bitch?" I asked. Her eyes had glazed somewhat as she continued sucking me. Noises began coming from her throat - not gagging sounds, but low moans and whelps. "Better," I thought.

"I said, "Come on, Jessi, tell me what you want and how you want it!"

I continued playing with her cunt, and my other hand went to those beautiful tits of her, their nipples now stiffer than I thought possible. I sharply twirled and pinched them, eliciting more sounds from my new toy.

"Oh, Theron, I am your fucking little cockhound...your bitch - ooooh, uh, uh, ohhhh!

"Ummmmmmmm, yeah, daddy, I loooove your big cock 'cuz I'm a bad, bad, girl! Come on, harder, daddy, rougher on my titties!"

Ah, yes, I loved the guttural growls beginning to fill the room. I quickly realized some of them were mine. Proof that she was coming along nicely. I think she needed to learn about a big cock roughly opening up that tight, wet, little slit of hers.

Chapter 20-Jessi

When his fingers jammed into my pussy I thought I was going to die. It felt so good, my muscles tightened around his fingers, and my hips thrust with his movements. But it didn't last long, his fingers moved and he pulled his cock from me. I whimpered and pouted, I didn't want it to stop. I felt his hands wrap around my legs and he roughly pulled me to him, the head of his cock pressed against my clit. I let out a low long moan as he moved his dick to my opening. When I felt the head begin to press in I sighed, but he stopped. I looked at him puzzled. There was nothing on his face, no expression; he just looked back at me. I started moving my hips, trying to get more of him in me, but he moved back. It was my turn to look angry.

"What?"

"I want your cock!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Why? Doesn't it feel good right here?"

He pumped his hips a little and my eyes rolled back.

"Yes, but I want more!"

"Do you really need anymore?"

"Please!"

"Beg for it. Show me how much of a slut you are!"

I let out an angry growl and thrust my hips hard; he was much quicker than I. He grabbed my hips making it impossible for me to move.

"Beg for my cock Bitch!"