The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true. I just wasn't sure of myself. What to say, what to do, girls were just intimidating as hell to me...even or especially this incredibly beautiful girl sitting naked at my feet with her hand gripping my cock.

'You're doing fine so far, you nearly had me cumming a minute ago. I'll show you the rest,' Rachel said, still holding onto my cock and running her hand up and down.

'What?' I asked.

'I can show how to be with a girl, what to do, what to say, how to do it. Basically, you get to fuck my brains out and I get a nice big cock for my first time,' she said. With the most devilish grin she added, 'And my second time, and third, fourth, fifth and sixth times.'

I think she mistook my stunned bemusement for something else because she added, 'Dave, you already said you wanted to fuck me, so here is your chance to take my cherry as well.'

With that I finally realized I was about to fuck for the first time and I was about to fuck the most beautiful girl in school who I'd jerked off to so many times I should have been blind by all accounts.

Rachel looked up at me, both her hands now gripping my hard cock, one above the other, and said, 'Dave, you're going to love this. You won't be a virgin much longer...and neither will I,' and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

She sucked hard on just the head at first and then ran her tongue up it from my balls to the crown and sucked the head again.

This was a completely new feeling for me, and it was incredible.

Then she took the head of my cock to the back of her mouth, stroking the base and cupping my balls, and sucked gently for a while before drawing backwards and sucking harder on the head once again.

She moved her head forwards and backwards, alternating between gentle and powerful sucking.

I couldn't take very much of the feelings she generated in my cock, managed to say 'I... am... going... to... cccc,' and shot my load into Rachel's mouth when she sucked even harder on the head in response to my cry.

She jerked her head forwards and the second surge of my cum hit the back of her mouth, and then forwards still more to swallow all nine inches of my cock as my orgasm continued and, with the whole thing sliding down her throat, gulped it all down like a pro.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me, 'You've got a great cock Dave.'

She was so beautiful, and sexy and she just got done giving me an amazing blowjob. I still couldn't believe it.

Rachel rose from her knees and sat back on the lounger.

'It's time for you to finish what you started,' she said and laid flat again, spreading her legs wide.

I turned my head from side to side, looking up and down at her gorgeous naked body.

'Lick right here, like you were before,' Rachel commanded as she parted her legs wider and pointed to her shaven pussy.

I smiled, moved round to kneel between her legs and practically dove on her. I pulled her legs over my shoulders, wrapped my arms around her thighs and stuck my tongue right into her wet hole. And god was she wet, she was dripping wet. I licked up and down her slit, darting my tongue in and around her hole, lapping at her clitoris.

I commented how wet she was and she agreed that she was incredibly horny and couldn't wait for me to take her cherry.

Wow, I never though I would hear her say that.

Rachel thrashed her head from side to side as I continued to work on her. She tasted so sweet, I loved every second of it. I never thought I would like it so much and I moved my hands up to caress her breasts as well.

She cried out in pleasure at the double assault as I continued sucking her clitoris and squeezing her nipples.

'Oh fuck, yeah...' Rachel screamed, arched her back and grabbed my head, forcing my face into her dripping crotch. Rachel's entire body shook as she orgasmed and she squirted an incredible amount of girl-cum over my face and into my mouth.

'Oh my god that was incredible, how do you know how to eat pussy so well?' Rachel asked.

'I don't know,' I said, 'that's another thing I've never done before.'

'Well, that's a job well done Dave, you get an A plus in the pussy eating department.'

'Oh, I almost forgot, you have a big cock,' Rachel said almost sarcastically. 'It's time for you to take my cherry.'

'Lets swap places,' Rachel chimed, 'I am going to ride you.'

She stood up and I took her place, lying on my back.

Rachel stood over me, straddling the lounger with her feet on the ground either side, looked down at me and smiled.

'What do you think?' Rachel asked.

'I love it so far, but I think I'm going to like what's next even more,' I said.

'I knew you'd love it,' Rachel said as she bent her legs until her pussy was just above my cock. 'I wish I knew you were so big before now, you could have had my cherry ages ago.'

Better late than never I thought to myself.

She took my cock in her hands, stroking it and smiling at me. Then she guided the tip towards her pussy and lowered herself a bit more, easing the head in and letting out a little moan of anguish.

'You're big so I have to go easy,' she said.

I never thought my cock would be entering her, ever, as she sank lower, taking the head in completely and giving another little grimace of pain as her barrier broke.

Rachel dropped down all the way and moaned again, only louder and in pleasure this time, as my cock surged up into her hot, moist channel. I reached up to cup her breasts in my hands and she leaned forwards so I could take a nipple into my mouth. Her juicy pussy seemed to pulsate round my cock. It felt better than I ever thought it would.

I sucked on her breasts as she pumped up and down on my cock, slowly at first.

She picked up her pace, almost wincing as my cock went in so deep on each stroke that it hit the end of her passage. After a few times she dropped down a bit harder at the end of every down-stroke, taking my cock just a little deeper, and ground her clitoris forwards and backwards on my pubic bone before sliding up my shaft again. Her breathing became quicker, almost panting, and her pussy was growing wetter and wetter.

There was no stopping us; if our parents came home at that moment they would have to wait.

She lifted her feet up onto the sunbed beside my hips and I spread my legs wide so she could drop down onto my cock just that little bit further, taking it a bit deeper. She leaned back, putting her hands on my knees, so my cock pushed harder on her g-spot as it went past each time and I reached down to caress her clitoris as well.

She pumped even harder, screaming 'Oh God, Oh god, fuck yeah.'

I held onto her, pulling her hips to me, driving my cock deeper inside her. I could feel her pulsing wetness envelope me as she lifted her feet up, arched her spine and wriggled her hips from side to side, her entire weight concentrated on forcing my cock even deeper still.

The muscles of her pussy rippled up and down my cock as she came, and I felt the incredible rush of my first orgasm via intercourse as I filled her pussy and a flood of girl-cum shot out, drenching my pubes and jetting up to my stomach.

Her eyes opened, fixed on mine, she flopped forwards onto my chest, gasping, and said, 'That was fucking incredible, especially for a first time. Talk about fucking my brains out,' and she squeezed my cock with the muscles of her pussy, 'I think you just succeeded. Want to do it again?'

'Oh yes, but I want to be on top this time,' I demanded.

I rolled her to her back and my cock never even slipped from her pussy.

'Well look who is brave now,' said Rachel, smiling in a very contented way.

I looked down at her with complete confidence. I knew what I wanted and I knew I wanted it now. I smiled at her and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth, and began moving my hips up and down, sliding my rock hard cock in and out of her saturated pussy.

Rachel looked up at my face, with my cock ramming into her, and said, 'Fuck me Dave, fuck my brains out again.'

And I did, pounding my cock into her. She was taking every inch and loving it, she rolled her head from side to side just like when I ate her, but now she was screaming, 'Fuck me Dave.'

And it was the sweetest thing I could have ever heard. I reached down to grasp her knees and pulled them upwards, then moved my hands to hold her ankles and lifted them up more until they were over my shoulders.

I could now get my cock even deeper than before, she began screaming that her orgasm was upon her and I knew I was going to join her in my release once more.

'Pump me full of your cum, cum in me, cum IN me again damn it,' she cried, brought her legs down to put her heels on the backs of my thighs, her hands on my waist, and pulled me deeper.

I obliged and sent surge after surge into her waiting pussy.

I just had sex with the most beautiful girl in school and it was awesome.

I pulled my now limp cock out of Rachel and lay next to her. I was completely spent and needed to rest. She jumped up, got a cloth to clean me off and quickly rejoined me on the lounger. We cuddled up together talking and giggling about what just took place. We spent the next few hours naked together relaxing by the pool, eating and kissing...and fucking.

She put some sunscreen on my front this time, deepthroated me and we fucked again.

We went inside, into their kitchen to have lunch, and I fucked her as she bent over the kitchen table.

When we finished lunch we went back out to the pool, and fucked once more.

I excused myself quickly when we heard her family come home and went home myself, completely knackered. I woke the next day wishing I could lie by the pool again but it was cloudy out. I would have to wait.

Rachel and I had an incredible summer, especially when both our families went away on holiday at the same time and we both had to house-sit for three weeks.

Lets just say, Debbie never stood a chance...

*

If I get enough favourable feedback on this story I'll write the second part about Debbie, Rachel's identical twin sister.

12