The Girl Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still rock hard, she then quickly climbed up in my lap to face me and sat herself down upon my cock. Riding my cock in my lap, she then pressed herself hard against me, mashing her breasts tightly against my chest, she then opened her mouth to kiss me, so I could then taste the cum still on her tongue. Carla had liked doing this to me in the past and I didn't find my own taste to be offensive, so we swapped tongues while she madly rode me. She hadn't enjoyed a cock in nearly two years and mine was apparently a very nice fit for her.

At some point in the evening we decided that screwing on a sofa was uncomfortable, especially when there was a nice bed available, so we moved there for a little more play and then some sleep. I think both of us wanted to get 'caught', to reinforce the message that if they could cheat, then so could we! Sort of a moral victory perhaps, but it didn't happen. Sunday morning arrived nice and bright and the webcam showed that Carla had once again spent the night with Dora. That was fine, I guess -- Paula and I decided we could both live just fine without the drama, and while our old lovers still slept, we engaged in a little bit more deliberate love-making.

Ok, our fucking last night did bear a little resemblance to a grudge-fuck, of two jilted lovers getting some pleasant revenge, but in the cool light of dawn things started to get a bit more serious.

"It's a shame that it wouldn't out." I muttered while Paula was laying with her head against my chest. Her right arm was casually playing with my cock and balls, with a long middle finger slowly working its way inside of my ass cheeks.

"Why wouldn't it?" She enquired, right as her finger finally reached my asshole and gently caressed it.

"I admit that we seem to be very good together in bed and that our personalities are a quite good fit, but we're both angry and taking out sexual frustrations right now."

"And we're relieving those frustrations rather effectively too at the moment! It all comes down to honesty and trust... our old lovers didn't value those traits, but we do. If we're honest with each other, really honest... it actually could work out."

"Until you decide that I'm too much of a slacker, or decide someday that you really miss the taste of cunt again."

"First of all, I know you're a slacker... so am I. I work hard at work and like nothing more than peaceful bliss when I'm at home, to read a book or just play about in the kitchen... but with my lover close at hand. You'll do, and more so! As for the taste of cunt, that's where the honesty part comes in. Admit it, it Carla had brought Dora into your bed, with you there... and allowed to play to, would you have complained?"

"Not in the slightest. I'd already told her, under certain conditions, that a threesome would be acceptable."

"See? Honesty in a relationship sometimes does work... if both parties try together. And it does work both ways... if you want to bring someone home, the same rules apply -- we talk and agree, first."

"Stop that! You're trying to be reasonable! That never makes for a good start in a relationship!" I laughed.

"No, but that does sometimes make for a great start in a stronger relationship that might accidenatly last!" She did have a point, and her middle finger was now nearly fully inside my ass as she began to lick and stroke my cock once again upright.

"Truth time!" She giggled. "Yes or no, do you like a finger playing with your ass while you're sucked?"

"Damn this honesty thing! If I admit that yes it's sort of stimulating, you'll next put a dildo, buttplug or huge vibrator up it."

"Turn about is fair play, if you want to play with or fuck my ass, I don't see why I shouldn't get to do the same with yours, unless that's a deal-breaker?"

"Now that's a pleasant thought... I rather would like to fuck your ass. I think I can be fairly open, assuming you don't get too weird on me without warning."

"Good, because sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I've enjoyed having my ass fucked in the past...and in the interest of fully honest disclosure, I've once enjoyed fucking an old boyfriend's ass with a strap-on. Be fair with me and I'll be fair with you! Whatever two loving consenting adults want to do for fun!"

I did have to admit that I was enjoyed the sensation of her finger inside of me and I didn't quite say no when Paula found, and started to use one of Carla's vibrators upon and inside of me. I soon blew a huge load inside her mouth and didn't object when her tongue swirled all of it upon my own tongue as we kissed.

In revenge, I gave her asshole a really good licking, which she loved, and she just cooed when my still rock hard cock easily slipped through her wet ass and deeply inside. Having just cum a geyser-load, I stayed hard nearly forever and she was a whimpering sweaty puddle by the time I could bring myself to cum again inside of her ass. It was what she did next that really surprised me.

"As I said, if you're willing to occasionally taste your own cum without getting a manly indignant, than I can do the same." With that, she took my cock back into her mouth and began licking and cleaning it, despite the fact that it was straight from her ass. When she was done, she came back towards me to see if I would kiss her. I did, and we twirled tongues for quite awhile. Frankly, I really couldn't taste much of anything.

Just to be slightly cruel and gain perv points, I upped the ante by licked her ass again, quite clean, inside and out. She got up onto her feet and squatted, so that my tongue could go deeper, and like me, when I was done, she didn't shy off in the slightest from sharing the ass-flavored cum I'd retrieved.

"You are really nasty!" She giggled as we trotted off into the shower. "We're going to provoke each other until we find a boundary somewhere where the other one won't go! You're going to have me doing nasty things in the bathroom next, just like Dora!"

"You started this whole 'honesty-fair play-evenness' game! Now get your ass into the shower, and preferably on your knees! I've got to take a wicked piss... and I bet your itching to get revenge for my eating out your cum filled ass!"

"I don't drink piss on a first date, but as long as you're willing to reciprocate afterwards, I've got a full bladder myself that needs some relief."

Like Dora and Carla, we ended up in a very wet and long sixty-nine. As we kissed and shared two last wet mouthfuls we declared a truce, and a willingness to turn an odd relationship of revenge into something stronger, like love and mutual respect. It was just weird enough that our relationship might actually work!

****************

We made a last minute check for forgotten items over here and finished loading up my car to bursting with the last minute addition of my computer. After a lengthy breakfast at Denny's where we perused the apartments for lease section of the Sunday newspaper, and found a couple that would fit our extremely limited budget in a neighborhood that weren't utterly a crime war-zone. We came to sort of roommates with benefits agreement, at least for the short term, where I could handle the rent if she could cover the other miscellaneous expenses on her limited salary. We smiled and held each other's hands all during breakfast and promised that we'd communicate and be honest with other.

The second place we looked at would do, we decided and we signed the lease right on the spot. Just like that, we had both left our current relationships... and for good! Monday, I'd take half of the day off to take my name off of our joint checking account, and transfer half of our savings into my own personal account. Then I'd go to the lawyer's office to sign the divorce paperwork so he could file it that afternoon, easy-squeezy. We didn't have any joint credit cards, so I had nothing to cancel there. The utilities were in her name, so she could keep her side of the duplex or not... probably not. From the looks of things, Carla had already pretty well moved in with Dora to stay, and neither of them seemed to be too broken up over their lost relationships.

The relationship drama looked to be completely over.

That was fine -- each day Paula and I were discovering and confirming that we shared an awful lot in common and that each of us made for pleasant companions and roommates, albeit we were just sharing one single bed and very happily so.

************

That August was a very good month for us. First my divorce became final without dispute or any roadblocks from Carla. She just signed the paperwork that was sent to her without comment and never called or even wrote me to discuss the situation any further. She was happy and utterly in-love with Dora and already I was ancient history. Nor did Dora ever contact Paula either. It was a very clean almost surgical break, without any drama or apparent regrets. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Next, Paula graduated with honors from the culinary academy and completed her internship with distinction. They offered her a permanent position at her old restaurant, but after a lengthy process of interviews she selected a top gourmet restaurant that had an experienced sou-chef that was nearly ready to leave and become an executive chef on his own to open his own restaurant. This gave her a clear promotion path that she could easily reach for, and with her skills in a few years she'll claim that #2 top job easily. The money wasn't as good as some other offers, but it was enough. It'll be hard on us knowing that she'll be working 12-18 hour days at least six days a week, but that's a career commitment that's necessary and we're both willing to accept it without complaint or regret. It will severely cut down on our sex life, but that's understood.

Also the more tired and cranky she is from work, the nastier she usually is in the bedroom... or bathroom!

Lastly, I did make Paula the offer of becoming my wife, to formalize our arrangement, but she gently declined. She wants to be sure that we can hold ourselves to our pledge to remain faithful and monogamous with each other. Alcoholism, drug abuse and divorce are epidemic in the world of career high pressure chefs and she wants me to be her anchor against those temptations, and remain faithful to a woman who will hardly ever be home.

We know we love each other and I'm more than willing to wait.

***********

We don't watch Dora and Carla's webcam much any more. They fight constantly, but they seem to like the drama in their relationship. Carla has left her two or three times during the last year, but she always returns in a few days and they have a lot of fun making up. Paula and I think that they're two sides to a very strange coin and eventually they'll settle in permanently with each other, once they both learn that you don't need to fight to have a passionate relationship.

Paula and I spend our limited hours together usually quietly, lovingly appreciating each other, holding hands, hugging, screwing or just lying on the sofa together, snuggling reading books. We make sure to say "I love you' often, but we don't need to fill the air with empty chatter. It is more than enough that we are happy and together.

Carla did show up here at our apartment with a suitcase late one night a few weeks ago and we let her crash here for a couple of days until she returned 'home' to Dora. Oddly it was Paula who casually asked if we should invite her into our bed for some stress relief and a little old-time rememberance. The key word was 'our bed', not some solo external relationship fun. Together, the three of us was actually a lot of fun... and in every room of the house, but when she returned home to Dora we were glad for the rest, and the time once again alone together. It was a very interesting visit, and we wouldn't say no to a repeat... but I'll save those nasty details for another story.

**********

Paula joking suggested once that we set up our own webcam so that we could watch and be watched at the same time. I didn't say no! It was a very definite maybe. In a secure and trusting relationship where we both loved and respected each other, I'd have no problems letting strangers watch my loving wife skillfully suck my cock or watch me eat out her cunt or ass after I've well-fucked them. They can look, but the touching is just for me!

I even bought a new top of the line webcam and left it in its box unopened, and placed her engagement ring openly right on top of it. She smiles at it when she thinks that I'm not looking and even fondles it with increasing regularity. She smiled at me the other night and hinted that the current sou-chef is about ready to leave and management is strongly considering giving her the kitchen promotion, but of course then she'd want to become a respectable married woman... hint, hint.

Yesterday, Paula told me with a laugh and a smile that an old carnival gypsy had once told her that she would marry the boy next door and remain content and happy for the rest of her life... and sometime very soon, indeed she would... just as soon as I can get that webcam hooked up in our bedroom and connected up to the internet! And maybe also a second webcam hooked up into the bathroom!

12