The Girl Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa came to the angel's ear, whispering too indistinct for me to hear, but for the occasional giggles they both emitted, Lailah sparing me an eerie glance from time to time. I knew what this was. The end. I hoped Primaphela was going to bring the cavalry. I doubted her ability to take out a full coven of succubi, her chances now all the more slim with a fallen angel on their side.

They broke away, with Lisa leaning back down to me while Lailah walked over to the right side of my bed, a malicious smile on her face. I felt the succubus kiss along my neck, running her hand through my hair for what would no doubt be her last time.

"Any last requests?" said Lisa, running her hand down my belly as her pouting endowments grazed my chest.

Strangely, only one thing came to mind. "Yeah, a question. How exactly did my brother summon you?"

Lisa laughed. "Oh my, that was a while back. You'll excuse my lack of modernity, I do try to keep up as I haven't been among your kind since the earliest parts of the last century, but he consulted a sort of oracle named...Gugel."

"Google? You've gotta be shitting me!" It all made sense, those endless nights when Ben was glued to his laptop, buying tons of candles, rose petals, chalk...I didn't think that crap actually worked! But the fact that it was so readily available made me wonder how often these ladies were summoned across the world, destroying the lives of the incautious and the innocents around them.

"Yes, as you can imagine, we were all quite pleased when the old ways survived into the modern age." She gave a wink to Lailah before turning back to me. "Now, enjoy your last ride..."

She hopped off the bed just as Lailah got on, her hands going for her sullied angelic gown and ripping it off, leaving nothing but the strange outfit that struck me as a mix of something demonic and something a stripper would wear. Her breasts were pressed together by what looked like hands, the fingers interlocking together to create a netted look around her bulging cleavage while the lower half of her outfit was like a black Baywatch suit, with an oval cut out in the middle to expose her sculpted midriff and an opening in the g-string portion, leaving her sopping pussy exposed.

She loomed over me, her colossal wingspan and gigantic breasts blocking my view of anything else as she wet her lips like a snake, her eyes almost like her fellow succubi in that they were pitch black, but for her irises, glowing like white halos in pools of ink. Her black lips wrinkled into a smile as she leaned over me, smelling and kissing my skin as she came up to my face, letting out a deep breath.

Her pussy began to grind against my cock, her supernatural juices producing a heightened tingling feeling as they soaked through my skin. Unlocking my hands from their restraints, she brought them to her chest, letting my fingers massage and knead the vast mounds of her chest, the material of her suit sensually smooth.

She moaned as I groped her sensitive flesh, and moaned even louder when somehow the upper half of her outfit just dissolved, the net of fingers around her cleavage snapping apart to the pressure of her heavy tits. Her breasts burst out of their restraints, plopping into my palms with pleasurable heft, like freshly picked fruit.

My hands were eager to sample the rest of her body, my primal hindbrain reveling in this feast of the feminine as my rational mind screamed for survival. It was a total erotic delight as my hands ran down her nubile form, my fingers encountering the suppleness of her suit before diving into the unreal softness of her skin, my hands fondling every last bit of her wide, fertile hips before settling on the full cheeks of her ass.

I sighed when I felt the gentle softness of her tits slide up my belly before squishing into my chest, pressing on me like dollops of cream. She mashed them in harder as she kissed me deeply, sending her tongue down my throat, drinking in all of the various tints and hues of sorrow and despair that she was about to rip from my soul.

She exhaled as she pulled away, tracing a finger down my face. "Wonderful...simply wonderful. I am pleased my mistress is so generous for my-" Her monologuing was cut short when a loud ripping sound filled the air, followed by a chorus of surprised gasps. Lailah spun around, her wings folding back as we beheld the scene before us.

Lisa had a look of disbelief on her face as she looked down her chest and found an arm jutting through, holding her still beating heart, which looked more crystalline than organic, but still dripped pools of oil. Behind her stood none other than Primaphela, nuzzling and kissing her neck as she sported a cunning grin.

"Remember K'ama-handra, Ninety-Ninth Born of Our Mother Lilith...remember this day. Remember this lack of compassion, this lack of mercy, above all...remember a half-breed did this to you." The succubi in attendance had begun hissing and extending their claws, while Katie looked on with only what I could describe as...horror. "All those years ago...the day you insulted my heritage, was the day you truly died. "

Half-breed? Insult her heritage? Given that a good number of the succubi had been born as human, I was at a bit of a loss to what made Primaphela such a problem. Then again maybe it meant nothing, maybe she was using the nobler notion of revenge to disguise what this really was: a power grab.

Lisa's eyes fluttered as a torrent of black fluid poured out of her mouth. "You are not born of Hell, but you will be going there, and when The Great Deceiver throws you into the Lake of Fire...you will know, it was Primaphela, First Born of Mephala that put you there!" She pulled her arm out of the fist shaped hole and bit into Lisa's heart, simultaneously drinking and eating it as her former leader slumped on to the floor with a loud thud.

Holy shit. It was right in front of me the whole time. Prima. First. Duh! My baby with Katie. The unborn child, one that was robbed of a normal life before she even knew what life was. Rivulets of black fluid dribbled down her massive, round breasts before tracing around her supple, olive skin. Some even streamed over the sides of her flared hips and trailed around the juicy curvature of her ass, jutting out so perfectly.

Even though she looked ready to fuck, as did all her sisters, what happened next told me she was also good for more than stabbing people in the back. With a piercing scream of outrage Lailah leapt off the bed, while another succubus closed the gap. As the succubus reached her before the angel, she was the first to experience Primaphela's tail shooting right through her eye and out the back of her head, before my daughter reached down to her chest and ripped out her heart.

Lots of heart fixations with these ladies. Maybe that's the way to kill them? Heart shots are to succubi what head shots are to zombies? I dunno. As formidable as she was, she seemed to be a bit outclassed by Lailah, who grabbed her and threw her into the stone floor like an eagle raping a pigeon.

And this...this is when reality really goes off the fuckin rails. Before Lailah could bash her brains out, a familiar whoosh filled the air, and for the second time that day, the roof cracked. Actually it did a lot more than that, the stone and the strange flesh that filled its cracks, melted in three distinct locations, exploding into molten pebbles, like a shower of flaming gold.

The succubus melee was at a standstill, and in the middle of the room rose three angels. Three tall, imposing angels, definitely male...but not as human looking as Lailah. One bore a flaming sword, another, a scythe and the last, a golden staff.

The one with the sword strode forward, looking down at Lailah from his height, which seemed to be about 9 or 10ft tall. "Sister...it is with a heavy heart, that, I, Michael, High General of the Heavenly Host, decree you, Lailah, Angel of Conception, to be apostate. The sentence...is exile until Judgment Day."

Lailah hissed like a cobra, dropping Primaphela to the ground as she spread her majestic, black wings. "I have seen truths you cannot even imagine, brother! Lilith's will be done, the world shall know only her name, not that of the False Father!" Lailah launched into the air, blowing another opening through the ceiling as she bellowed in an incomprehensible tongue.

Through the holes I could at last, see what awaited in the outside world. The universe. In the sky, I could see galaxies and stars, as clear as one could see with a telescope at night, but with my eyes and during the day. It was beautiful, to see all of the various colors and shapes of creation, all the things Lilith, and in turn Lailah, were determined to see brought down in flames.

From her hand she launched an uncountable number of black orbs, each one followed by a spiraling trail of smoke. Even from where I sat, I could see the orbs were actually faces, twisted, howling faces. The souls of the Lilim. They were headed right up through the sky and in to the stars at a frightening speed, all towards one little speck in the cosmos.

Earth.

Michael turned to his fellow angels. "Gabriel, bring death to the souls before they bring corruption to the living. Raphael, rid our Father of the sight of these walking blights. I shall handle our sister." Raphael had been rapping on his staff like a drum, but no sound came out, only the sound of exploding succubi accompanied his nimble tapping of the wood while Gabriel smashed Katie into the wall with the back of his hand.

"Yes brother!" they said in unison, Gabriel flying back in to the sky while Raphael set about finishing off the stragglers.

"Free me! Please!" Michael and Raphael looked at me, their faces inscrutable. I imagined they were surprised to see a human in such a place. They exchanged subtle nods before Michael launched into the air after Lailah.

Raphael was supernaturally quick, moving faster than I could see, coming up to my bed side in a humble manner. "My, my, my...the strands of fate make strange bedfellows of us all, but fret not...ask and you shall receive..." With a flick of his wrist my chains disappeared, and I reached out to the side only to fumble off the side of my bed, totally uncoordinated.

My legs and arms atrophied into meager sticks the second I fell off the sheets while my breath quickened as I felt my lungs and heart push themselves to the brink. It seems even the bed was enchanted, preventing me from feeling the full effects of my repeated sexual drainings. My gnarled hands grasped for his simple robes, as a plea for help came out in a gurgled gasp.

I was moments from dying. I could see liver spots sprout all over my hands, dried out skin crack around my joints, all while my vision became bleary and unfocused. In the background, I could see the two remaining succubi. Katie and Primaphela. Mother and daughter.

Primaphela had her by the neck, pinned to the ground as she pounded her pussy with her tail, a look of rage on her face as she smothered her mother in the jiggling valley of her bosom. In the last moments of my life, I was witnessing the world's first demonic hatefuck. Primaphela kept one hand around Katie's head, the other around Katie's large, swaying tits, tweaking and pinching her hard nipples to the rhythm of her thrusting.

As far as last sights go, I could do worse. But it turned out that was not to be, for it was then that I heard Raphael's rich, baritone voice echo through my thoughts. "While I can free you, I cannot give you life my friend...unless you help us on our mission." I rolled over on my back, wheezing as I saw his looming form peer over me, a resplendent, golden halo hovering over his head like a crown of flame. "My brother Gabriel is capable, but proud. I can lend you haste and vitality if you help in his task, for I fear stopping all the souls may be beyond even him." I nodded in agreement to his proposal even as my life blood trickled down the sides of my mouth.

"Good. Spare him of my assessment when you meet him." I felt heat radiate into my body, my muscles expand and grow healthy once more, my skin become youthful as my heart slowed to a normal beat while my lungs took in fresh gulps of air. "The Angel of Death does not suffer doubt."

Before I had even gotten used to my new body and vitality I felt myself floating up. More than that, I felt silken threads materialize around me. They felt great, even though it looked like a scruffy monk's robe. I was thankful for the clothing, and was taken aback to see this chamber from above, my prison for who knows how long, strewn with burn marks and corpses. "Good hunting my friend!"

I felt myself shot forward, like out of a cannon. My last look was of Raphael leaving the chamber in hunt of more succubi as Katie tackled Primaphela through the chamber wall, both free falling into the blistering wind. And then there was no more but rushing sound and light as the stars of the universe seemed to melt and bend past me while I hurtled to my new task as Death's assistant.

***

When I finally came to Gabriel, it was like the greatest roller coaster ride of my life, as I was ejected from a wormhole, my clothes smoking from interdimensional friction. I skidded and tumbled along the smooth, glassy black floor. I saw my reflection captured perfectly, my skin now radiant and healthy from Raphael's golden touch.

The ceiling of the place was an equally reflective dome, with the continents of the world glowing in golden light. In the middle of the room stood Gabriel in silence, his glowing form a beacon in the darkness. He looked really intense and focused on his job, so much so I didn't want to disturb him, but on the other hand, I had to. I gave Raphael my word, or rather my non-verbal agreement, but still.

Just as I was about to speak up, he did. "Why....are you here, mortal?" His voice was aristocratic and smooth, in stark contrast to his counterparts. "Do my good brothers dare to presume that I need aid in my holy task?"

Raphael warned me about this. "No...sir. I'm here to uh, repay my debt." He did not reply for an uncomfortable amount of time, and I could only hear his deep breaths in the silence.

"And what debt is that?"

"The debt of life. I was gonna die-"

He shot his hand out to the side. "Enough! I know well of what you speak, so know this, Thomas, Son of James." He spun around, his fist clenched in one hand with his scythe swaying in the other, a look of indignation on his face. "Even as we speak, I have already sent millions of Lilith's children into hells of their own making. By mere thought, generations of the wicked are rendered unborn!" He stepped even closer, emphasizing his height as I looked up past his chest and into his strangely ethereal face. "So how in the Lord's name would I ever have use for you?!"

He had a good point. What could I offer to a being who could be at multiple places at once, who killed just by thinking of it? Then it came to me. "Well, if you miss any, I could help."

He pulled back, his face changing into an expression that was so alien I didn't even bother trying to interpret it. He then made a sound that could have been restrained anger or stifled laughter. Suddenly he stopped, looking back up to the ceiling and then back to me.

His voice mellowed, no longer so imperious. "It seems my brothers were wise to send you...I...I don't know how it happened, but..." He pointed to the ceiling once more, to North America and England in particular.

"Two have eluded me...one is a minor succubus but the other...she has reincarnated many times, growing more powerful with each rebirth." He exhaled, his breath like a sighing furnace. "Thomas, I cannot hold back the rest and pursue these two."

He produced a simple scythe out of thin air, one that wouldn't be out of place on a farm, which was a far cry from his exotic tool. His scythe was made of enameled bone down the haft, crowned with gold angelic wings near the tip before terminating into a curved blade made of crystal. "If it comes down to it, and you can only banish one, make it the greater of the two. You will know her soul by the cloud of sin she leaves behind."

I had so many questions, like what this place was, if all angels really were related, if he had ever encountered Lisa before, but only one was able to blurt out of my mouth. "Wait...these things, if they get inside a woman, or if a succubus has a mortal's child, they birth succubus hybrids, right?"

"Generous terms for them, but yes."

"Then why would Lisa hate...the one that killed her?" I pretended not to know Primaphela's name, Gabriel striking me as an especially pious guy who would no doubt kill me for even sleeping with a succubus.

"I do not know. What K'ama-handra, The Eternal Whore thought, is irrelevant. Were she not felled by the object of her soul's hate, she would have endured perpetual torment in the hands of God. What is relevant, is that we prevent these...'hybrids', from ever coming into being."

I withheld the fact that one (and many more than that if my sessions with Lisa and Katie were to be counted) already had, if only because she interrupted my imminent death long enough for the angels to arrive...which was suspiciously convenient. I did not have the heart to tell him that a hybrid was the likely reason he and his brothers arrived when and where they did.

"They are not like the rest of their kind, mortal souls turned to darkness. They are lured into sin before they are even born, the holy flame of life melding in equal parts with the shadow of darkness, and thus made all the more powerful for it."

He placed his hand on my shoulder, a little trail of light coruscating between his fingers, giving me a feeling of righteous purpose and immense strength. The only thoughts that filled my mind were stopping the souls. "Use my gift wisely, for it is finite. Now go." What seemed like a pat on the back felt like a roundhouse kick. I was flung at impossible speeds towards the ceiling, light bending around me like before, and the closer I got, I realized what I was really looking at before.

The continents on the ceiling weren't just gold, they were alight with the souls of humanity. Each and everyone, like those orbital shots that show lights on Earth at night. Somewhere in that mass of light, two innocent women were about to fall to darkness. I couldn't let that happen.

***

When I burst out of another wormhole I was back on Earth, landing in the middle of a desert. When I dusted off, I realized I was in the outskirts of Las Vegas. Right off the bat, I could see how Gabriel's gift had 'blessed' me. What walked around me were no doubt ghosts, hollow eyed apparitions, some of them dressed in 40's outfits, riddled with bullet wounds. Others, blonde hookers, with fantastic, bouncing tits even in death, the choke marks around their necks marking them the unfortunate victims of carried away frat boys.

All poor souls, dumped in the scorching sands before their time. Some maybe even ahead of their time, if some of the funky outfits were anything to go by.

Colors were more vivid and I saw cars from every era pass me by on the highway, roadside businesses from the 50's and 60's, and strange architecture from I don't know when, appearing and disappearing. It's what I imagined the greatest LSD trip in my life would be like, until I focused, and all of it went away, even the ghosts.

I'm only speculating, but during this brief time of my wild day, I think I had Gabriel's vision of what was, what is and what ever would be.

I had a job to do. I looked up in the sky, and found I could look into space, and there I saw Gabriel's work. A heaving tide of screaming faces were on fire, being smote by his holy judgment. And then I saw my marks, shooting across the sky like black comets, one little more than the size of a tennis ball, the other like a meteor of darkness.