The Girl Next Door - in College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, let's sleep nude," Beth replied, and I followed her to her bed, where we snuggled together under the covers.

I waited a few minutes, and then I tentatively asked, "So, what happens next?"

It was a pretty open-ended question, but I think Beth got my meaning. "Boy, you really do have to find the meaning in everything," Beth said, but she said it matter-of-factly, not in a mean-spirited way.

"I'm sorry, you know, it's just that a girl that I have been pining after for a year suddenly gave herself to me, and I was just wondering what, if anything, was going to come of it," I said.

Beth sighed, "I don't know," she mumbled. I kept waiting for her to say something more but she was at least pretending to be asleep. I eventually had to turn back-to-back to her to get comfortable in the cramped single bed.

When I woke up the sun was shining and Beth was already getting dressed. "You'd better get back to your room before everybody wakes up and somebody sees you," she said by way of greeting.

I got out of her bed sleepily. I waited for Beth to say something else, like 'thanks for a great night' or 'hey, we'll do this again sometime', but she had started brushing out her long blonde hair in the mirror and was ignoring me. Bewildered, I wandered to the door, and then bolted back to my room naked without being seen.

Beth had her last final that day, and somehow managed to pack and move out without even saying goodbye to me, but that was typical Beth. We stayed in the same dorm with the same group of friends for another year until we all went our separate ways, but we never had another sexual encounter, and never even mentioned what happened again. We sort of resumed our old pattern of me pining over her and Beth 'just wanting to be friends with' me, although once or twice I could swear I caught her gazing dreamily at my crotch.

12