The Girl on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Fortunately, my alcohol inhibited reflexes resulted in the ball knocking the drink out of my hand, spilling it all over my shirt, and sending me sprawling backwards onto the sand, my chair collapsing in a heap. I sprang to my feet immediately, the remains of the liquid still telling in my cup, fruit juice and rum dripping onto the beach.

"Hey, Man, toss us our ball," yelled one of the loutish man boys, as if it was my fault that the ball was tangled with my shattered seat.

"Shut up, Dirk," the girl admonished, sprinting towards me.

"I'm sorry for his manners," she smiled at me, her perky tits bobbling a foot in front of me as her torso came to rest seconds before those fine orbs. "Are you okay?"

She stepped around me towards the ball even as she spoke, exposing her concern as lacking true depth. My cock didn't care; it was too busy reacting to the close up view of her side boob. As she bent towards the ground, her nipple pointed straight down, but she was so firm that her tit held its shape, close to her ribs. My shaft at this stage was also straight up. I could feel my tip trying to poke out the top of my sagging shorts. The devil voice in what was left of my mind wanted me to reach over and fondle her perfect buttock as it presented itself to me.

"Like a little bitch in heat," the voice said. Hopefully, I did not mumble that out loud.

I could not blame the sun, the booze or the surge of blood from brain to cock for my inability to respond to her concern, however shallow her sentiment. I had suffered thusly all my life. Though I suppose that the condition of blood engorged organ and tied tongue were often simultaneous, given my almost perpetual erectness around attractive women.

Which was why wearing most of my drink was a good thing. When the girl stood upright, ball held in front of her chest, her grin faded with one look at me. I feared she was about to center me out for staring. Instead, she looked me in the eye, or would have if I wasn't wearing shades.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're soaked. Can I buy you another drink?"

"Su...su...sure..." I stammered. "But how are you going to pay, you don't have your wallet."

"I'll just charge my room, silly," she raised her wrist so that I could see her wristband, the resort's convenient way to reduce the need for cash.

"Won't your husband object to you buying booze for strange old men?"

She laughed in that way that said "This is how God meant for beautiful women to light up the Earth."

"I'm only twenty, I still need to have tons of fun before I settle down and get married, silly."

"Boyfriend, then."

"Nope, and, before you ask, not my father either. God forbid that I come to a nude beach with my parents," she giggled. "I'm here with those other girls. The guys we just met last night. Dirk hooked up with Cathie -- that's the blonde. I think that his buddy Colin ended up sharing the other bed in our room with Eve and Samantha - they are pretty dykey for each other, but were drunk enough to tolerate a little cock, maybe even enjoy it. Which left me the odd one out. I ended up wandering the beach most of the night. It was beautiful."

"More beautiful with you on it." Thinking that I was always the odd one out, wishing that I had wandered that beach at the same time.

Her laugh in response was fresher, lighter, and I thought a bit of blush coloured her tan cheek bones. But then she frowned.

"You're soaked," she repeated. "Once the sun dries your clothes, the sugar will make them stiff, sticky and uncomfortable. Have you got a change of clothes nearby? Maybe I can get them for you? I'm tired of playing anyway."

Her eyes travelled up and down my body as she inspected the damage, and the way her gaze remained lowered rather than looking up at my face confirmed that she had noticed my erection, and was not going to make a scene about it. This made me throb harder. She smiled wider. Perhaps her tongue poked out quickly to wet her lower lip, I was not sure.

"But I can't change out here on the beach."

"True. Where is your room?"

"I have one of the beachfront suites."

"Wow. Those must be way expensive. We're in the high-rise on the other side of the road. Even sharing four ways I could barely afford it."

I think I frowned a bit, just a downturned corner of my mouth, wondering whether she thought I was rich, and if so, would she want me for my money, or be frightened about being used. Then I realized that I was being silly. There was no possibility that this young beauty could be interested in a dork old enough to be her father. Once again, I felt my hardness soften, my balls relaxed and I breathed normally.

"So, I guess I should just go to my suite and change into fresh clothes there," I sighed. "I guess I don't need your help with that. I've probably had enough sun anyway. Maybe you could just flag down one of the hotel staff to deal with the chair."

"But I owe you a drink." She seemed to pout and smile all at the same time, if such is possible. Again, she lifted her tanned arm, shaking the bracelet. I could not help but notice how this raised her boob, and jiggled her nipple, which appeared to be more erect than earlier.

"I could just change and meet you at the bar."

"None of the quiet bars allow topless," she replied, as she reached to her tits and touched them, just in case I hadn't noticed that they were bare. My cock surged back to full turgidity, again trying to burst out of my shorts with each beat of my heart.

I guess that problem had not occurred to her when she promised me a drink, or maybe she had just planned to grab me something from a wandering waiter, the same ones who had kept me hydrated all day. I noted that she never suggested wearing her sarong tied above her breasts as a cover up, but did not raise that option.

"I could follow you to your room and wait while you change. Then we could order drinks there?"

"What about my mess here?" As if I really should care, when a hot young babe wanted to follow me to my suite. Throwing up obstacles in front of women might explain why I was still single. Or perhaps it was my obsessive attention to detail, which had made me rich but unbearable.

The girl swivelled her head a half turn, in the direction of her friends. I had forgotten that they were still there, a few yards away, waiting for the ball and the girl to resume the game. The moment when her eyes left me, my heart and my cock both shrank, as if the sun had gone into an eclipse.

She neatly served the ball towards the net in a gentle arc. One of the guys caught it, while the others looked expectantly in our direction. The girl's feet were still firmly dug into the sand.

"Cathie," she called, "can you wait for a staffer to come by, and get them to clean up this mess. This poor guy didn't do anything to cause it; he really needs to get changed. The dried sugar is all sticky."

To illustrate the point, she reached over and ran her open hand down my chest, progress impeded by the matted gluey nest of chest hair. I luxuriated in the warmth as her palm rested tight where my belly began its outward curve beneath my breast bone. Blood was pumping back into my shaft, but I could not breathe. She finally lifted her hand off my skin, and turned it to examine her sticky fingers.

"Ewwww, don't lick it," one of the other girls yelled, and I heard all three of them dissolving in giggles.

My girl just smiled even wider. If I was breathing then, it would have taken my breath away. Her face shone so brightly I could not even tear my eyes away to look at her tits. I just imagined her nipples hardening like my cock. If I was any stiffer I surely would burst. For a moment, we were the only two alone in paradise.

I wondered whether she might bring a fingertip to her lip, just to perv out her friends, or even suck it right into her mouth, in that mock fellatio way that some girls do. I was just trying to figure whether that would be taunting them or me when instead she dipped her shoulders in a tiny shrug and wiped the hand across her chest. She did not massage my sugary sweat into her breasts like in a porn magazine, just used her skin as a towel, but my eyes naturally followed her movement. Her baby finger did not flick her nipples, it never came closer than about four or five inches, but it pointed downwards at any angle that made it like a pointer, directing my vision. She had to know what she was doing, and she must have known that her nubs were diamond hard, her areolae puffy, growing away from her flesh more with each breath.

"I....I'm sorry," I stammered, hopefully softly enough that her friends did not hear. "I seem to be staring."

As I spoke, her hand trailed down her belly, along her hip, and she rubbed her left buttock, seemingly to wipe the last stickiness off her fingers. Then she giggled.

"I should lick this like an ice cream cone," she said, holding her hand between us, as if I had not even spoken. "That would shock them."

She shrugged, and then spoke again. "Of course you're staring. I'm freakin' gorgeous, my tits are naked, plus my nipples are so hard that they hurt. I'd be insulted if a guy standing a foot in front of me didn't stare. Now, what about that drink?"

This had to be a dream. I must have fallen asleep in my beach chair after one too many fruity beverages. Just to be sure, I pinched myself. If that old trope holds true, I was definitely awake.

"You really don't have to..." I still seemed determined to open my mouth just to shoot my chances in the other foot. "... I'm capable of changing myself. Been doing it since I ripped off my last diaper."

She laughed. It began as a giggle, like a single bubble of air escaping from deep down in her belly below the diaphragm, then becoming three notes of giggle, and finally, busting into genuine laughter, not quite 'hold the gut, split your sides', but more than enough to tense up her abs and shake those perfect tits.

"Just like Clark Kent tearing off his clothes to become Superman?" she said as her breathing returned to normal.

This made it my turn to laugh, but a more throat and upper chest guffaw, suggesting, I imagined, that I knew comparing me to a superhero was ridiculous.

"Well, I can see that you are a Man of Steel," she said gently, her eyes cast downward, staring at my crotch, where, I knew, my erection must be obvious.

She laughed, I hoped because of my blushing.

"At least you're no Mighty Mouse," she laughed again, her eyes still focussed below my waist, her hand casually gesturing towards me.

My cock throbbed its thanks for the compliment.

"Oh, we better go, you're drying..." she looked up.

The beachfront suites were only at one end of the beach, so she knew which way to head. My feet remained rooted ankle deep in sand, as I watched her naked butt turn towards me, the cheeks flexing deliciously with her first steps.

She stopped, swivelling her head, her raven hair flowing wildly. Her eyes met mine, or would have if I was not still hiding behind my sunglasses.

"Come on," she commanded gently, turning her upper body, her right breast compressing as she moved her arm across her body. She took my hand in hers and tugged me into motion.

Once I was walking, she released her grip. My arm fell, the hairs on the back of my hand just barely brushing against her hip, just where it curved to form her ass. It took all of my willpower not to reach and grab a handful of that ripe flesh.

Instead I let her get too long strides in front of me, and followed, enjoying the rhythm of her rear shifting up and down with each long stride. I had to hustle to keep up. My cock stayed hard, excited both by the visual stimulation and enthusiastic hope that the visit to the suite might involve more than a drink.

"Don't be stupid," a voice said, hopefully in my head. I did not want to be muttering then. "She's out of your league. Dream all you want. Sure maybe she'll flirt, but then she'll rejoin her friends, and they'll all have a good giggle about her vamping the desperate old guy."

I gave my head a shake, but the girl was too busy bouncing across the beach to notice. Still, I could not shake hopeful thoughts, and my straining prick agreed entirely. The girl really had no good reason to go to my suite for a drink, unless...

That 'unless' kept the silly grin on my face.

In a few minutes, we reached the first pathways up from the beach to the patios outside the suites. The girl stopped, swivelled only her upper body, innocently reinforcing my hardness by just a tiny peep on nipple flashing in the gap between her arm and side. 'Incidentally reinforcing', that is - I was starting to suspect that there was nothing innocent about the girl.

"Which room is yours?" she asked, smiling at me.

It took me a moment for my brain to catch up and process that this was actually happening. First my knees threatened to turn to jelly, and then my stomach did a somersault. Finally, my heart leapt into my throat, so I could not speak until it settled in my chest.

Even then, all that came out was a foggy croak, so I raised my arm and pointed to the door of my suite, the third one along the row. The building had a staggered design, so that each suite had some privacy from the sides, but the girl was able to tell which I meant.

"Number 3? That's my lucky number!" she exclaimed, turning back towards me as she bounced up and down like a kid on the last day of school.

My eyes naturally followed how this jiggled her tits, the hard nipples rising and falling just a beat behind her body. She was so toned that nothing else jiggled even a little. Her grin never faded, even as her eyes flashed from my face to my groin. My cock was trying to bounce right out of my shorts, and almost succeeding. She just smiled wider.

"My lucky number too," I meant to think, but must have said out loud.

"Oh, let's be lucky together."

I briefly wondered whether she meant 'get lucky', but as she took my hand again, I figured that I would soon find out. She gave my arm a good yank to get me moving towards my suite, climbing up the beach a bit ahead of and beside me. This gave me a fresh angle from which to appreciate the perfection on her ass, and the smooth motion of her hip with each long stride. I had to walk fast, and I realized that she was moving quicker with each step, as if anxious to get to my room.

The beach side of the suite included a narrow concrete pad under an awning -- just large enough to sit in the shade over breakfast, or perhaps nap on a lounge chair. The girl could simply have plopped onto some of that furniture, and left me to go inside to change and mix drinks. Instead, when she released my hand, her fingers walked up my wrist, where my key card dangled from its lanyard and slid it free. She waved it across the sensor.

"Open sesame," she commanded, and then giggled, playfully pouting before sliding the door open herself.

She strode into my room like she belonged there, stopped in the middle of the room, and stretched, raising herself onto her toes, spreading her arms wide, tilting her pelvis forward, tossing her hair wildly, and then relaxing. Once again, I paused, or froze, stunned by the view of her almost nude rear in motion and then at rest.

She turned her head to the left, where the resort staff had set up an array of booze perched on top of a fridge full of juices and soda. The suites came well stocked. Then she swivelled a bit more, looking over her shoulder at me.

"You go shower, I'll mix us some drinks," she commanded.

I had been sort of hoping that she might join me and scrub my back, but was still too shy to suggest it. Instead, I started to walk around her towards the bathroom. As I passed her, she reached over and snagged the waistband of my shorts with her fingers.

"You aren't going to shower with clothes on, are you?" she asked, as my shorts, already stretched to the limit by my turgidity, sprang loose, forced further down my thighs by the force of my cock popping free, and extending into the air.

She lifted her hand from my side, covering her mouth as she giggled, and then roared with laughter. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to do that."

I could feel my frown form. She was looking at my expression, not my erection. I felt my stiffness begin to ease ever so slightly in disappointment, mixed with confusion -- how could she not have realized that grabbing my waistband might pull my shorts down.

"I mean, I respect your privacy, after all, you were so covered up on the beach, I figured you as a shy guy."

As she spoke, she dropped her hands from her face. My eyes followed, noting that her nipples, which had seemed perpetually erect, had now swollen further out from the swell of tit. Her eyes also travelled down my body, stopping when they took in my swollen member.

Without another word, the girl reached across the gap between us and took my cock in her hand. She wrapped her fingers around my girth and ran her fist up the shaft. I enjoyed the feel of another palm on the silky layer of outer skin - it had been a long time since another person had stroked me. Despite this, my hips jerked backwards and I staggered a few inches further away from the girl as her fingers toyed with my cockhead, one nail flicking across my slit, which was already slick with precum.

"Did I cause that, or is this just how all the girls on the beach make you feel?"

She pumped my shaft again, the tip of her tongue wetting her bottom lip. We were standing close enough that I could feel her hot wet breath on my chest. Still, I was unable to respond.

"Oh, well, I guess it doesn't really matter", she laughed, as if her question was rhetorical.

My heart dropped, I might have sighed, assuming that it didn't matter because she would just giggle and send me off to the shower, with a single pat on my ass if I was lucky, and harsh laughter at my horniness.

"Either way, it would be a shame to waste it," the girl continued, to my pleasant amazement, gripping my root tightly and pumping me harder.

Her other hand reached up and cupped behind my neck. She rose up on her toes and drew my head to hers. I was still speechless, but my mouth must have been hanging open, because suddenly, her tongue slid straight between my parted lips, past my teeth, and deep into my mouth. She continued rubbing my cock with her palm as our bodies pressed closer. I could feel her nipples trying to drill through my chest. Without conscious thought, both of my hands moved around her hips and cupped her ripe ass. She groaned as I kneaded her flesh.

"Are you sure..." I foolishly asked as we broke for air. "...the rules...not supposed to get excited."

"Fuck the rules. It's a huge compliment to know that I turn you on so much. And I do mean 'huge'."

I was speechless. No girl or woman had ever called my cock huge before. My mouth just hung open, the heat of our bodies drawing our flesh closer.

"Shut up and kiss me," the girl laughed, teasing me about my open mouthed awe. I complied, pressing my open lips to hers. Her tongue stabbed past my teeth again, this time lingering longer, twisting around, and playing with my tongue. This kiss lasted a minute or two longer than the first one. As I closed me eyes, I noticed that she kept hers open, as if searching for an answer to our strange attraction.

Without breaking off the kiss, I grasped the girl's shoulders, drawing her body even closer, her tits mashed flat against my chest, my hard on pressing into her belly. I walked her back to the edge of the bed until the backs of her knees bumped the mattress. She held my head tight to hers, refusing to stop kissing as she bent at the knees and sank to the bed. I awkwardly bent at the waist, our bodies now separated, my cock dangling in the air between us.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers