The Girl on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

I sank to my knees and kissed down her neck. I moved across her shoulder, my lips and tongue leaving wet trails along her bicep, and then I turned my head and gave her right nipple a tender kiss, allowing the tip to stay between my lips just two extra heartbeats, as my teeth softly nibbled. I felt the shiver run through her body as my hands caressed her flesh. Her thighs were wide open, I was crouched between them. My fingers slid up her left leg, slowing to rub her inner thigh as my mouth moved across to suckle her left tit. I discovered that I was right -- she was completely bare of hair, smooth as a baby. Her hips humped up off the bed, she grunted out her pleasure, as I felt her wetness, my fingers brushing her thong aside.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with your fist," the girl groaned as I noticed that she had no tan lines.

I parted her labia as I licked down her belly, pausing to rim and taste her navel as my fingers grazed her clit, which I could feel extending out from her cunt like a miniature cock. My cock was far from tiny. It felt larger, fatter and harder than I could ever remember. I had never been so hard.

My fingers continued thrusting into her slit as I licked down towards her pussy. I could smell her excitement as she writhed on my bed. My tongue located her swollen clit. Her juices were coating my chin and cheeks. She tasted like sunshine.

She screamed in ecstasy the moment the tip of my tongue made contact. I rolled the nub around like a pearl before drawing it between my lips and suckling her. My hand was buried almost wrist deep as I felt her hips lift further up from the bed with each thrust. She climaxed the second that I scraped my teeth around the base of her clit. I kept right on nibbling, and then switched to licking up and down her slit, lapping at her juices like a puppy until her tremors slowly subsided. Looking up, I noticed that she had been playing with her own tits while I had eaten and fisted her. Her nipples were still between her fingers, pulled well away from her tits.

When she noticed that I had stopped, she released her grasp on her nubs and grinned at me, then giggled.

"Now fuck me," she panted, still out of breath.

As she spoke, her fingers curled in my hair and dragged my face up to hers. We kissed deeply -- like one of those slow motion movie moments that seem to last for eternity. She released my hair from one fist, and those fingers worked quickly, pulling my shirt off my shoulders and caressing my back. I could feel the heat of her belly against mine, my organ trapped between our flesh.

I had hoped for a blow job, and as I licked her, had fantasized briefly about sex in the shower, but it seemed we were about to rut passionately on the edge of the bed. A slight breeze evaporating the sweat off my newly bared back reminded me that although the girl was no longer on the beach, the door was still open, and we were on display to any passersby. Any worries vanished just as quickly, as the girl's hand curled again around my hard cock, pumping me gently.

"Don't want you to come too fast," she said as we finally came up for air, our lips still almost touching.

"What about the shower?" I stupidly replied.

At least she laughed. "Later. We'd just end up a mess again. Let's fuck here right now, and then I'll blow you in the shower, and if I'm lucky get round two."

I was speechless, more from the effect of her fingernails scraping my balls along the root of my cock than her comment. If I could speak, I might have suggested that I would be the lucky one, but I guess I already was.

She pressed her lips to mine as if to acknowledge that there was no need for further talk. She pumped my cock more -- two long deliberate strokes up the shaft, separated by an interlude playing with my balls, and ending with my mushroom cupped in her fist as her thumbnail teased my slit.

I of course had to stupidly fill that pause with words.

"Bu...but, people can see us from the beach."

Discovering as I uttered the words that I am much more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist.

"It ...doesn't matter..." she said, not giggling now, sweet but serious, caressing my face with her free hand, reassuring me. " Nothing most of them haven't seen before, and if they need to watch, then we owe them the pleasure, just like you watching me on the beach."

She kissed the top of my head, like a mother kisses a child, or a priestess a supplicant. I was out of my league, but in caring hands.

"You're fucking me just because I was watching you?" I could not leave well enough alone.

"I'm fucking you for fun. That's all."

She pressed my mouth to her tit as if wanting to make extra sure I shut up and just fucked her. As I first sucked her nipple into my mouth, she moaned softly, her hips writhing, making her belly rub against my erection. Then as I gently nibbled the rubbery tip, she groaned, hips bouncing up, bucking harder against my groin.

Her hand shifted at the same time as her body, and it finally dawned on me that she was trying to steer my cock to her cunt. I helped out by relaxing my legs and sliding back from the edge of the bed, and down, before thrusting up and forward, allowing the girl's hand to guide me. She stopped me from plunging straight into her depths on my first stroke. She held my root in her fist and rubbed it against her opening. She was soaked down there, wet and ready.

The girl groaned as she rubbed my tip against her clit. I could feel waves of orgasm building, but could not tell whether they were aftershocks, or warnings of an even greater explosion yet to come. I was just glad that her grip had prevented me from prematurely ejaculating all over her belly. Though licking my seed off her flesh would be a thrill, I did not want to disappoint her plus I was looking forward to the cream pie.

With a tug, and another upward thrust of her hips, she drew me forward. I pushed up to meet her, finally sliding inside her warmth. She was so wet that I sank deep inside of her on my first stroke. Before I could pull back for another plunge, her muscles clamped around my cock, massaging it. I felt my sperm gathering in my balls, urgently.

"You're so big, such an unexpected pleasure," the girl moaned, locking my ear as her groin ground into mine.

I slowed down to prolong her pleasure. She locked her legs behind my knees, drawing me closer and deeper. I continued thrusting in and out, almost unable to believe that this was really happening, me with this angel. Her cunt was incredibly tight around my cock, but her wetness provided enough lubrication to allow me to keep sliding. I could feel her muscles working, rippling around my shaft, trying to milk me. Sex had never been this incredible. I had never been with a woman who could control her abs so well. This was more than exercise -- this angelic young woman clearly had lots of practice at fucking. I pulled my head up just enough to look at her face. Her stunning dark eyes were locked on mine. She beamed a smile at me.

"I can't believe how great your cock feels," she moaned. "It looked big but it feels fucking massive!"

"You like big cocks?" I asked, still thrusting deep into her.

"Never believe girls who claim size doesn't matter." She replied. "Sure, a guy can be too big, but that has to be like a horse cock. You feel perfect inside me. But even then, you're big enough that I'm glad I was so ready. "

She continued working her pussy around my shaft as she spoke, kneading me like no women had ever before.

"You're my best fuck ever," I responded. "Not that there's a lot of competition."

What a dumb thing to say.

But it made her laugh, the waves rippling through her belly so I felt it before I heard it.

"Oh, you feel so good," she said, but it wasn't a response so much as an involuntary shout, her head tossed back, her fists clutching the bedding.

"Ohhh ...come on...son of a bitch ... harder ... faster ..."

I did my best to comply, my balls slapping against her as she shoved my length fully into her, rocking the bed.

"Yeah...like that..." she groaned, her fingers now grabbing her nipples, twisting them violently. "Fuck meeeee....."

I fucked her as fast, as deep and as hard as I could while I watched her torture her own tits. She groaned louder, screaming for more. I wondered whether the entire beach could hear her, but was way past caring. I just kept thrusting as I felt another climax rush through her body, her pussy walls clamping around my cock tightly enough that they held me on the verge of my own orgasm.

"Ohhhhh......yesssss...." The girl cried out, no longer tugging her nipples, arms now flung out wide, tits heaving as she gasped for air.

For the first time since this adventure began, I realized that I was not wearing a condom.

"Don't stop," she commanded, "pump your great gobs of goo into me. I'm on the fucking pill. I need you to fill me up."

She really could read my mind.

She twisted her hips underneath me.

"Ram into me as hard as you can," she instructed, even as her cunt was clenching around my shaft, milking me, but also slowing my strokes.

I wanted to make sure she came again, ideally at the same time as me, so I kept slamming my cock into her womb until she slid off the bed and we ended up in a heap on the floor, still joined at the organs.

"Don't stop," she giggled, and I did my best to obey.

"FUUUUUUCK ME!" the girl screamed, body heaving up from the carpet as an orgasm exploded through her yet again. If the beach had not heard us already, someone certainly would hear that.

"Your big cock drives me crazy" she gasped, fingernails scratching my back, "Keep fucking me. Don't ever stop."

I wanted that moment to last forever, but as she cried out I rammed into her one final time my balls pulsing as my load shot deep inside her. I kept right on fucking, pumping my potent seed deep into her womb her.

As my cock softened inside her, I could feel her muscles relaxing. I looked down into her beautiful face. She looked flushed but thoroughly sated.

"Now, what about that shower?" she asked, grinning up at me.

"Let me eat you first," I replied.

She just smiled. I didn't even know her name. This must be a dream. Could it possibly last?

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers