The Girl on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it to Cala Tarida beach without an incident and I was very happy when I got off the Vespa.

"Let's rent jet-skis," said Pete while we walked down the long stairs that brought you down to the beach.

"Yeah, sure, but let's wait a while. I had a bad night."

He punched me on the shoulder and grinned. "You go Dad, partying all night, Ibiza style."

"Not really, I had a few beers with a girl in the hotel bar."

"And..?"

"Nothing, she left with her friends and I went to bed."

Pete laughed. "You suck and picking up women. Do you want some advice?"

"From you, junior? I don't think so."

We found a spot in the sand and put down our towels. It was still early and apart from a few families with small children the beach was empty. The bars had just begun to open up and a few tired looking German's with huge bellies made their way across the sand for their first morning beers.

After an hour Pete nudged me and I came out of the slumber I was in. "Let's go, Dad, it's time for jet-skis."

Ten minutes later we were flying over the calm surface and I had to admit it was a lot of fun. We spent an hour chasing each other across the water and then took off to the next beach down called Cala Moli. There we took a break and swam in the crystal clear water for a while before heading back to Cala Tarida.

"That was great, I could do it again right now," said Pete over lunch.

"My arms are still shaking, so no thanks, but it was fun," I said and sipped from my soda.

"Are you working tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, from five to midnight."

"Okay, I thought I'd come by and we could have a drink when you finish."

"Cool, let me write down the address for you."

He jotted it down on a serviette with a pen he borrowed from the young buxom Italian waitress. She gave him a big smile when we paid and Pete left her a large tip.

"That way she will remember me next time I come by," he said when we were walking up the stairs back to the Vespa.

"Oh, so you pay the women to remember you?"

"It works, Dad, trust me."

*****

When we drove up to the hotel I was getting off the Vespa when Pete said, "wow, look at her."

I turned and saw Sandy walking towards us on the sidewalk. She wore a white bikini and I could see the slight indent of her pussy. She looked so sexy but there was a frown on her face.

"That's her, the girl I had a drink with," I said to Pete.

"Go get her, Dad. I'll see you tonight."

Sandy was already a few yards ahead of me so I walked faster and when I caught up with her I said, "Hi, how are you?"

She stopped and sighed. "My stupid friends are at it again, and I don't know what to do. It was supposed to be a nice vacation, to have fun and relax, but all they do is fight and over what, some stupid guy who is an asshole? God, I am tired of them."

"Well, why don't you come with me to the pool, we can hang out, have a drink and it will make you relax."

She smiled and put her hand on my arm. "Thanks, Dylan, I would like that. I just need to go to the bathroom and get my towel. I'll see you in a minute."

We walked together to the lobby where she went up to her room and I continued out to the pool where I found us two sunbeds.

I ordered a beer for me and asked if he remembered what kind of drink the young woman had had the previous night and he did.

The area was quiet for some reason which was nice. No screaming kids playing and throwing balls around. Only a few elderly couples and one young couple that looked like they were having a snooze.

Sandy sat down on the sunbed just as the waiter brought our drinks.

"Thanks, Dylan. I need some time with a normal person."

"You are welcome, it's my pleasure. By the way, where are your friends?"

"We were at a beach club a block away when they started arguing. I left almost directly so I have no idea if they are still there."

She put the glass on the little side table and lay down on her back. I noticed the curve of her pussy and the fact that there were no pubic hairs sticking out from the sides, which is a real turn off for me. I like my women well shaved, not necessarily completely, but short and neat.

Her boobs hardly floated out but stayed firm and inviting. My cock came awake but I didn't care, let her see it, I thought when I lay down.

It took her less than a minute to notice the bulge in my shorts. "Dylan, is that what I think it is?"

"Mm, thanks to you."

"You naughty man, and you don't care it's showing for everyone to see?"

"Fuck it, no one knows me here, let them look if they want."

She laughed and it was nice to hear. She had one of those laughs that sounds like a spring brook. "Good for you, and by the way, you must be packing some heavy duty equipment."

It was my turn to laugh. "There is only one way you will find out."

"I thought you would say that."

There was nothing more to say, we were both clear on what at least I wanted, and what I hoped she wanted. I figured my chances to be better than fifty-fifty, but you never knew with young women, they changed their minds at a moment's notice. As far as I knew, Sandy could get up any second and walk away to see her friends.

The sun burned our skin and sweat began to run down my sides. I glanced over at Sandy and the same was happening to her.

"What about a swim?" I said.

She slowly turned her head and looked over the rim of her sunglasses. "That is a very good idea, the last one in, buys the drinks."

Before I had a chance to react she was out of the sun bed and ran to the edge of the pool where she dove in gracefully and surfaced a few yards away.

"Drinks are on you!" she called.

My dive wasn't as graceful and when I reached her she said, "You need to work on your technique."

"Which one?" I said with a grin.

"Diving, of course, I have no other reference, yet."

The last word she said with a wink. I swam back to the edge and hung there using my arms as support. Sandy swam a few laps and then came towards me.

Instead of hanging on to the wall like I did she swam right up to me and wrapped her legs around mine, and then put her hands on either side of my head. Our faces were about ten inches apart.

Her hair was slicked back showing off her beautiful face. I looked into her eyes and we slowly moved closer and then she stopped.

"What are you looking for?" she said, her lips an inch from mine.

This was the moment when things could turn out very good or go to shit in a second. I have always believed in being honest, even when I know it might be better to lie.

"Some summer fun," I said.

Not moving she said, "And what does that mean, exactly?"

"Well, it could be you and me having great sex together."

"I see, and what if I told you I have a boyfriend back home?"

"I would say he was pretty stupid to let his girlfriend go to Ibiza without him."

She laughed. Her warm breath on my lips and nose. "I agree with you. But, even though I like him he is a bit of a sucker. The poor thing is probably at home watching TV right now, while I am here with you."

"Is that a bad or a good thing?" I said.

Instead of answering she let go of the pool's edge with one hand and slid it down my belly, palm against my skin and then wiggled it inside my swimming trunks. She found my cock hard and ready.

"I think it's good, and a little bad," she whispered in my ear and then kissed my earlobe while stroking my shaft.

"If you continue doing that, I will come right into the pool water and that's kind of inconsiderate to the other guests, don't you think?"

She continued stroking me and said, "I think you are right. What if we go to your room?"

I grinned. "That's a great idea."

We left our things by the pool and took the elevator up to my floor. The receptionist gave us a harsh look and pointed at our bodies that were still dripping water while we waited for the elevator to arrive. I held my key card in my hand. In the elevator, Sandy pushed me against the wall and we kissed hard and deep. Her tongue chased mine and we didn't stop until the doors almost closed on us after reaching my floor.

We ran down the corridor hand in hand and when we reached my rooms my hand was shaking in anticipation. I got the door open and we almost fell inside.

"Where is the bed?" said Sandy while taking off her bikini.

"Fuck the bed, I am taking you right here," I said and pulled down my shorts before pushing her naked body against the wall in the small hallway.

She lifted up one leg and I put my arm under it for support. She knew what I was doing and grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. When my cock head touched her lips she moaned and I pushed myself inside her.

"Yes, Dylan, fuck me like this, against the wall."

"You like it like this?"

"Oh yes, so slutty."

She put the leg I was holding around my waist and I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head while pounding her perfect body. Her pussy was tight and wet and I almost slipped out a few times.

"Take me to the bed, I want you to fuck me there," she said between gasps.

I slid out of her and took her hand in mine. When I reached the bedroom she swung me around and I landed on my back on the bed.

She spread my legs with hers and looked down at me. "I want to taste your cock, I am so curious if it tastes the same as a young one."

I smiled up at her. "Be my guest, go at it."

She knelt on the floor and I scooted down a bit so she could reach better. When she grabbed my shaft I saw a hunger in her eyes I hadn't seen in a woman in a long time. Sandy needed and wanted cock, and she was sure to get it.

There are so many ways to suck a cock and Sandy was very good at it. She would bob up and down fast a few times and then take just the head in her mouth while twirling her tongue around it. My balls and body reacted and I was worried I would come too fast.

She must have noticed it because she stopped and while holding my dick in her hand and looking me in the eye she said, "Do you want me to ride you?"

"Yes, please."

She smiled and got off the floor and onto the bed. When she had straddled me she guided my cock to her cunt and lowered herself.

"Ah, I love it, I just love it, now meet me and we will come together," she purred.

When she began to move I matched her rhythm while holding her hips in my hands. She supported herself by putting her hands on my chest, her nails digging into my skin.

She liked to go high and then slowly lower herself until all of me was inside her. Her pussy muscles massaged my cock and every so often, she would gyrate her hips. It was a hypnotic set of movements that drove us both closer to climax.

When she dragged her nails down my chest I knew she was coming, her eyes closed, and she tilted her head back. Her movements became shorter and harder.

Her mouth opened and her breathing became shorter and in small gasps. I grabbed her hips harder and began to move her up and down.

"Oh yes, oh yes, here I come, fuck me harder Dylan, fuck me with that cock of yours," she whimpered and bit her lower lip.

That was it for me. That sexy look drove me over the edge and I pounded her with all the strength I could muster and she came, hard, screaming, and I did the same thing a second later.

When it was over she slumped down on my chest and lay there breathing deeply for a while. I put my arms around her and wondered why she was still wet from the pool. Then I realized it was sweat, and we were both soaked in it.

She turned her head and kissed me gently on the lips. "That was nice."

I smiled at her. "Yes, it was."

She rolled off me and lay on her side, and put her hand on my chest and then slowly moved it down to my, by now flaccid cock. She looked at it and said, "It tasted good, you know."

"I am glad to hear that. Too bad I didn't have a chance to taste you."

She giggled. "Oh, Dylan, that is so sweet of you but don't worry, you will have plenty of time."

I was a bit confused since I had thought this was a one-time thing. "What do you mean?"

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and flicked my cock back and forth a few times and he woke up.

"Well, I thought I'd move in with you, if you don't mind, of course."

I was very surprised. "What about your friends?"

"Fuck them, I can't stand them. So can I, I mean stay with you?"

"Sure, the thing is, I am only here for two more days."

She kept eye contact with me while moving down and just before she took my cock between her lips she said, "Well, we better not waste time with small talk."

I laughed and closed my eyes. It had been a good idea to go to Ibiza to see my son.

12