The Girl on the Hike

Story Info
An older guy gets what he wanted.
1.9k words
3.66
46.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd actually left him alone with her after all.

He was on a trip over a long weekend organized by a local hiking club. With the cold weather they expected to be the only ones around, but when they arrived the first night they'd met a mother and daughter.

The daughter would be around twenty-three if his math was right. He'd picked up in the conversations that she had gone into grad school straight out of undergrad, for a Master's in elementary education, and was in her second year.

He found her very appealing right away, even though she wasn't as conventionally attractive as the women he usually dated. She wasn't fat really, just a little extra, a certain softness. She was short with a round face, cute in her own way. She also just radiated warmth and positive energy. He felt like everybody was so jaded and cynical anymore, including, if he was being honest, himself. This girl was something different.

It was obvious that she was into him. Some girls would try to play it cool, but this one had a complete lack of guile. She wore it on her sleeve, gazing at him adoringly, pupils dilated. He liked being admired. Her mother was fond of him as well. Why wouldn't they be, he was a good-looking guy, successful, and personable.

Instead of sleeping in tents, they were staying in what was called a "hiker hostel." It was a rustic building down in the valley, right off the trail. There was a room for men and one for women, each with rows of single beds plus a bathroom with a shower.

There was also a shared living room with some beat-up couches and chairs, and a shared kitchen. At this time of year the place wasn't even staffed-you just dropped your ten bucks a night in an honor box.

They had invited the mother and daughter to join them for a six-mile loop hike that morning, and arrived back at the hostel by early afternoon. They had all gotten to know each other by then and hit it off pretty well.

He didn't know if this girl was really his type, plus the whole age difference thing, but he had been thinking all day about how it would be fun to fool around with her. But it was a moot point, there would never be any privacy, with all these people and her mom around.

The group had a shorter hike planned for the afternoon, out and back to a summit with a view. Everybody was congregating in the living room and he overheard that the mother wanted to join but didn't want to leave her daughter, who was feeling tired, here by herself.

"I think I'm just gonna hang back," he said to the whole group, trying not to blurt it out too enthusiastically.

He explained that he just wanted some downtime, and that much was true. He liked getting out of the city and into nature, but didn't need to fill every minute with activities. Of course there was an ulterior motive too.

"Oh... well maybe I'll go with them and see you a little later," said the mother. She took the bait!

There were some jokes made about "you kids have fun," etc. At age thirty-five, he happened to be the youngest of the hikers, everyone else ten or twenty years older.

After the group left they both went off to take showers. He ended up in the living room sorting through his gear, thinking about how she had no idea what was about to happen. He knew she was in the bedroom and headed down the hallway.

"So this is what the women's dorm looks like," he said, poking his head in and making a show of looking around the room.

"Yep, this is it!" she said in her chipper, high-pitched voice. She was lying face down on one of the beds, propped up on her elbows reading a paperback.

He ambled across the room and perched on the edge of the bed. "What are you reading?"

"Oh, it's this great fantasy series!" she said, and launched into a whole description. He nodded along but wasn't really listening.

She had her knees bent at right angles, ankles crossed, her small feet dancing in circles in the air. She had on these fuzzy wool hiking socks.

He hadn't known exactly how he would make his move, and just then got an idea. He reached back and gently tickled the bottom of one of her feet.

"Aaah!" She rolled away from him. "Oh my God, no... my feet are sooo ticklish."

"Hmm, good to know," he said mischievously, pausing and then lunging for her ankles. He got her face down again and sat straddled across her lower back, securing both of her feet back towards him with his left arm. He slipped his right hand inside one pant leg and hooked a finger under the top of her sock.

"No! Stop!" she pleaded, laughing already. Her hands grasped backwards uselessly.

He slid the sock down her chunky calf, up over the heel, and slowly off, undressing her, revealing deliciously smooth and youthful skin. She had her toenails painted a girlish pink.

Seeing a woman's bare feet was probably, no exaggeration, as erotic to him as seeing her bare breasts. He considered himself lucky in that sense. Unless you were at a European beach, breasts were usually covered up. But feet—in the warmer months they were on public display everywhere, and he could look all he wanted.

Her exposed foot squirmed in anticipation, curling and flexing, feeling the cool air, restrained and vulnerable.

"Where's the most ticklish spot," he said, starting with light touches around the heel. Her giggles built up to a higher and higher pitch as he drew lazy figure eights around the soft sole with one finger.

When he dug a thumbnail into the middle of the arch she howled and convulsed. She didn't look that strong but he was getting a pretty good workout keeping her still.

Once he got to working in between the toes the poor girl was practically hyperventilating. He took his time and gave proper attention to each one, taking in the incredible cuteness, then stopped and let her catch her breath.

"Ok... please... no more..."

"Oh well we have to do the other one," he said, smiling. He peeled off the other sock and dished out the same thorough treatment, prompting a whole new round of delightful shrieking and begging.

When he finally let her go she flopped on her back, arms and legs out to the sides, exhausted but with a smile on her face. He lowered himself down on top of her and tipped her head back. He started to kiss her and she eagerly kissed back.

She found it exciting, sneaking around making out with a guy behind her mother's back. She was a grown woman of course, but she was normally such a "good girl" that it felt a bit naughty.

He soon flung off his shirt and she stared mesmerized at his muscular upper body before he pulled her close again. She allowed him to get her top off also, working it up and over her head.

"What are you doing?" she said with a nervous giggle, mumbling through kisses, as he unclasped her bra and maneuvered the straps down her arms.

"I want to feel you," he said, and slipped the bra out from between them. He squeezed her tight, pressing her full breasts against his bare chest. "Isn't that nice?"

It was really nice, she had to admit, being close, that skin-to-skin feel, but she hardly knew this guy. It was only "second base" though—did people still say that?

She'd only ever gone "all the way" with one guy—a sweet, awkward boy she'd met in the dorms and stayed with all through college. The relationship ended a year ago and she hadn't dated anyone since.

They kissed and touched for several minutes, just enjoying each other. She felt his erection poking into her. He sat up and got his fingers on the top button of her jeans.

"Wait! Uh... what if they come back?" she asked, trying to come up with something. He had the button and zipper undone before she even sputtered it all out.

"We've got time," he said casually, yanking the loosely-fitting jeans right out from under her. He pulled them all the way off as she kicked her legs reflexively.

He squeezed and caressed her soft inner thighs. That felt really good too, she thought, but what was happening?

He had barely tugged at her panties when her hand instantly flew to the waistband.

"No! Stop! We shouldn't..." She tried to sound serious but it didn't quite come across.

He pulled her hand away, only to have the other hand replace it just as quickly.

"You're being very difficult you know," he said playfully.

He calmly took hold of her wrists, crossed them over each other, and gripped both in his left hand, not with much force. She just looked up at him, doe-eyed, and didn't struggle.

He slid the underwear up over her voluptuous bottom. She felt the material between her legs break free and knew she was fully exposed. He glided the panties down to her rounded knees and then off past her cute little feet.

He released her hands and parted her thick thighs wide. "Ooh, very nice..." he said, running two fingers slowly up and down in between the plump lips. Her face flushed with shyness and arousal.

He shucked off his pants, underwear, and socks in practically one motion. He fished out the condom he'd left in the front pocket and had it on in a flash.

He loved how vulnerable she looked as he got himself in position on top of her young body. She was ready for him, he slipped it in easily.

"You feel so good," he said.

She had her small hands pressed flat against his upper pecs, fingers together, as if subconsciously trying to push him off of her.

"Wrap your arms around me," he said, and she did, feeling around his broad upper back. He thrusted slowly and she started to relax into it, shifting her hips, allowing him in deeper.

She held on tight as he got into a good rhythm, making her breasts jiggle with every thrust. They chuckled about the creaky bedframe.

She didn't think of herself as beautiful, certainly not sexy. It didn't bother her, she just identified with her personality, relationships with family and friends, etc. more than looks. But having this older attractive man be turned on by her like this... she viewed the situation with a combination of bemused curiosity and giddy delight.

He had one hand in a firm grip on her hair and the other hand on her shoulder, as if holding her in place. He started breathing heavily and going faster and faster, in a frenzied drive to the shuddering conclusion. She felt his full weight as he collapsed on top of her, burying his face in her neck, giving a few little kisses.

He rolled onto his back and she turned towards him, slinging a thigh across and resting the side of her face on his chest. She closed her eyes and he kissed her on the forehead. What an adorable girl.

They were sitting in the living room drinking tea when the "grownups" got back. Mom never suspected a thing.