The Girl on Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch her clench her arse to prevent the shiny miniature zeppelin from intruding that sweet little hole of hers. No way, she's going to succeed. The vibrator has a rather pointy shape at the top and I don't have to put too much pressure on it to let it slide in. A groan of protest rises from her stuffed mouth as I let the vibrator penetrate her. Being bound tightly in spread eagle position, it leaves her little chance to evade. Still she wriggles frantically, trying to escape the intruder in her ass.

I push the little bastard all the way --about five inches-- in and turn it on. As it starts to buzz, she lets out another growl of displeasure. She bucks her hips in frustration, twists her head aside and eyes me with a look of fierce aversion. I grin wickedly and stroke her head lovingly, as I murmur in her ear:

"You like your holes filled well, don't you? Just one more to go and you'll be all set for paradise."

I laugh out loud, seeing the defiant look on her face as she grumbles again in protest.

Nevertheless, I'm heading for the drawer again, to fetch Mona. Mona is a luxurious and expensive vibrator, especially designed for women who desire just that little extra. I'm sure she wouldn't mind that one, for she loves her Mona. It makes it hard for her to resist using it when I do deny her that pleasure. But today, she's going to get the full treatment, so I lube the oval shaped head of the silicone coated staff and insert it into her cunt. She arches her back and tilts her hips to lift her ass, eager and willing to welcome the smooth round baton between her legs. For a few minutes, I fuck her with it, pumping it in and out of her pussy. She's soaking wet by now and the vibrator makes a sopping sound with every thrust I make. I turn Mona on and let it wiggle around, pushing it hard against her clit.

She bawls loud, bucking her hips to the rhythm of my movements and I hear her panting breath go faster. I thrust the vibrator deep into her tight little gorge and turn up the speed. After making sure both vibrators are well and good inserted, I turn to the dressing table again and take out the vicious-looking braided single tail whip, called 'Ivan'. It's a bit of a game between us, giving names to all the accessories we procure. Or at least the ones we frequently use. It adds to the mind play if I can utilize the mere expression of a name to provoke a reaction. Ivan is one of the whips she dreads the most. It really is a dangerous tool and I have to be very careful in order not to damage that silky skin.

As the vibrators are merrily humming away, I take position at the foot end of the bed. Aiming carefully, I give her a first slight lash on the left buttock. More due to surprise than pain, she gives a little shriek. The next blow is harder but she's expecting it now and she endures it unflinching. Alternating between her left and right ass cheek, I gradually increase the impact of the strokes. It's only the tip of the whip that hits her tender flesh but it has a nasty sting that turns her soft, little pink bottom to fiery red in matter of minutes. After a while, the repeating impact of the leather is inducing a burning pain, as I can notice from the growing restlessness of her body. Her moaning becomes louder and she starts to writhe against her bonds. When she finally can't take it anymore, she lets out a long hard cream through the cloth gag and I know that's my cue.

I put aside the single tail whip and kneel on the bed between her spread legs to caress her reddened thighs. The vibrators have her excited to no extend but the throbbing pain in her bum impels conflicting feelings inside her. I gently stoke her ravaged back with my left hand, while the right one takes hold of Mona. I retract the vibrator out of her pussy and resume teasing her clit with the fluttering top.

The little vibrator in her ass is still buzzing and I start stirring it around in her little hole. Each hole, flooded with pulsing, electrifying waves and her ass cheeks, burning hot while she lies there tied and gagged; speed her to a climax. I know she hates most of those little things I've done to her but the sum of the parts goes so much further than simply adding up. The treatment is taking her to the edge and it's a matter of seconds before her limbs tense and she clenches her fists, screaming out as the orgasm crashes over her like a tidal wave.

I leave her for a moment, allowing her to recover a little, while I gather the used toys and put them aside. Still, I let the vibrators buzzing. She's slumped on the bed, panting and exhausted. I go to the bathroom to freshen up a little and have a pee. When wiping myself, I can feel the slick love juices of my own pussy. I can handle myself well enough but this girl seems to excite me more than others.

Maybe I should consider making her my full-time number one slave girl. But I guess that's not what she expects of our relationship. After a last check in the mirror, I go back to find her motionless but breathing steadily again.

One by one, I untie her bonds and I remove the vibrators. I stroke her head gently and she rises into a sitting position. She turns to me and I move towards her to finally free her from the cloth gag in her mouth. The gratitude shines in her eyes as she nestles her head against my breast with a languorous sigh. Hardly audible, she whispers: "Thank you, Mistress."

I take her in my arms and stroke her abused back --which still feels quite hot-- with one hand, while the other caresses her clammy blond tresses. She cuddles up against me as if she'd like to crawl inside me, while she wraps her arms tightly around me.

I give her time to get back to earth from wherever she was dwelling. Some distant fantasy world, hazed with a sweet mixture of pleasure and pain, I suppose. After what seems an eternity, she stirs and lifts her head, looking me in the eyes with a gaze full of love and affection. She reaches out and kisses me softly and I feel her tongue brush over my lips for a second. It takes me a lot of willpower to withdraw from her embrace, but I need to get back home. I cup her face with both my hands and kiss her softly on her forehead, before I leave. I grab my purse and walk to the door without saying another word to her. At this point, there's no need for formal talk. We both know where we stand and I've made my point, I'm sure. By the time I open the front door of her apartment, she's left her bedroom, leaning against the doorway. I cast one last look at her and our eyes lock for a moment. I see a world of love and desire shimmering through but she's well aware that this is all she's going to get, tonight.

I close the door behind me and walk down the stairs. I consider it was a good session and I'm sure she had a great time too, despite the unpleasant things I did to her. When all is said and done, she likes to be treated like a slut and as I walk to my car, I'm aware that I gave her exactly what she craves. Her desires have been sated, while mine are still raging inside of me. I'm starting to regret I took off so suddenly, before allowing her to service me in turn but I can't allow myself to degrade my status. She desperately wanted to go down on me, I can tell. But she has to learn it's me who's in command, deciding what she can or can't do. I have to be hard in order to make her understand her place in this.

Sadly enough, this makes it hard on me too. Being a dominant is a tough job, generally underestimated. Sure, she gets punished but she also gets the pleasure out of it. And I know it's exactly the kind of punishment and pleasure she craves.

Sometimes, it makes me wonder, which one of us really is the one on top.

12