The Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes.” I whispered into her throat and decided then and there to continue until she and I both got what we’d wanted. I grabbed at her t-shirt and pulled upwards on it to expose her pink bra. I left the shirt on her above her breasts so that I could delve right in.

Once Kelly was satisfied in removing my dress shirt- she left me naked from the waist up but left my pants as they were. She sat up on top of the trunk to her car leaving me a little below eye level with her. “Come here.” She said pulling at me so that I fit snuggly between her spread legs. My erection pressed partially against the back of the car and her crotch. I was almost desperate to take my cock out for her but I wanted to taste more of her before I let her see me. I focused in on the pink covered mounds on her chest. The orbs looked delicious and I couldn’t help myself. My hands came up to her chest cupping each breast in my hand. “You have delicious breasts.” I commented to her.

“Suck them.” She demanded. Wow, I thought to myself. A young girl who knows what she wants. What a fucking turn on.

I bent over and roughly pulled her bra down exposing a pair of gorgeous light colored breasts topped with hard pink nipples. Oh my God. I dove in grabbing at each nipple with my teeth alternating between licking and biting. When I bit her lightly- raking my teeth along the sensitive flesh, I felt Kelly quiver and buck against my belly. I watched as her eyes closed and she started a quiet panting while I stood there against her licking her tits like a madman. “God yes, suck my fucking tits.” She groaned at me. What the… I thought to myself hesitating. I’d never heard someone so verbal before. My wife was the complete opposite. My erection leaped in my pants and I felt my balls tighten. Those words… Oh my God. Before I knew what hit me, I felt my cock surge in the confines of my pants and come spurt outwards into my dress slacks. I heard myself give out almost a whimper as I latched my lips onto Kelly’s tight tit-and bit it. “Fuck!” I heard her scream at the assault my teeth made. As my orgasm subsided, I looked up at Kelly. She was smiling down at me and then looked at my pants and the evidence of my orgasm. The front of my khaki slacks were soaked. “Shit.” I said to myself out loud.

“Oh no… Mr. Merrill.” Kelly replied. “We’ve only just begun.”

12