The Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you can." she replied. I watched as Kelly set her backpack on the top of her car and unzipped it with her back to me. As she turned around I saw that she had the pink and blue panties in her hand from earlier. I hadn't known she hadn't put them back on.

"The panties?" I asked.

"They're yours. I want you to keep them as a little momento." Kelly explained smiling with that gorgeous seductive look.

I took the panties from her, sniffing them deeply. Kelly's delicious scent was all over them and I knew that I'd treasure those panties for months to come.

I kissed Kelly deeply after stuffing the panties into my briefcase. I looked at my watch and it was almost 10. Kelly looked at me and gave me a wink.

"Now you be a good boy while I'm gone Mister Merrill." she said, "Just kidding!"

We both laughed as she got into her car. I closed her door for her, watching as she started her car.

I took one last look at the gorgeous girl who had been one of the most sensual and seductive women I had ever met. And she was only a girl. I knew she'd make some man very happy wherever she ended up. And for the time being, I had the sexy panties she had worn tonight and I knew that I would treasure them and the memories I had made with Kelly.

12