The Girl(slut) Next Door

Story Info
She keeps teasing him and he decides to get even.
6k words
4.43
147.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
193 Followers

It’s my neighbor, Sarah. She’s new to the neighborhood and to be honest I’ve only gone over and talked to her a few times. She is every man’s dream of the girl next door. She is 26 years old, 5’5”, 115 pounds, blondish hair and blue eyes. She had the nicest legs and her ass was perfection! Her tits were 35Cs but early on that was just a guess. Well, every Saturday morning I go through the same little ritual. Get up mow the lawn and wash the car. So I’m out front and her Saturday morning ritual is a 1 hour run. Every Saturday I see her come out of her house wearing shorts and a sports bra bending over and stretching with her ass up in the air pointing right at me. OK I might be paranoid but it seems she is always trying to tease me with a view. She’ll turn her back to me and stretch down showing her nice tight ass then she’ll face me and stretch back pushing her tits up in the air. All this brought me to my next Saturday ritual, going inside after she was done with her run and spanking the monkey. She was hot and I damn well know SHE knew it. I saw her a few times at the grocery store and observed her teasing men in the isles and at the checkout. The poor carry out boy; I bet he needed to take a break after taking her groceries out. He undoubtedly needed to shrink the swelling in his pants to get through the rest of his day.

So back to my point, she’s a tease and never in my life have I ever been so obsessed with a woman being a tease. I guess because I’ve never been a main target of so much teasing by one woman before. She’s not hitting on me mind you. I have talked to her and offered a barbeque or a dinner from time to time and she never accepts. She’s never rude but always has something else going on and politely declines. So her little Saturday morning ritual becomes a bit of a detective project for me. I start by setting up a video camera through a window to record her. That made for some fun footage for spanking off but it also resorted in a very interesting bit of information. Every time it looked like she was locking her door when she left but one time I saw her “lock the door” then she realized she forgot something and opened the door without unlocking it. When she left again she once again “locked the door” the 2nd time. After seeing this on the video, I had to test this information. The next Saturday she ran off, I saw her newspaper on her lawn. I took the opportunity to go over and pick it up. I walked up to her door and dropped the paper on the porch. I tested the door, it was indeed unlocked.

My mind raced with exhilaration and I was off to plan something I had never thought I could be capable of doing. I was going to figure out how to get Sarah back for all her teasing!

The first step took me to an online store that sold sex toys. I’m telling you they don’t know Sarah but thanks to her they found a good customer in me. I bought some bondage stuff, other toys and a few videos. OK the videos had nothing to do with Sarah but I figured while I was there I might as well save some shipping and handling! The irony came when Sarah knocked on my door a week later with a package for me and she had signed for it since I wasn’t home. It was all my supplies and Sarah had just handed her own fate to me in a way. I checked the box and saw it had some non-descript shipping name like “Home Improvement Supply Store” and I was relieved.

The next thing was accessing her home without the neighbors seeing me. I had to chance it one more time on the front door to do this but after that I wouldn’t have to be so obvious. It was a rainy day when I did this so no one was out. I took the precaution of jumping into her back yard and carefully moving around the house. This would eliminate anyone just seeing me walk across to her house and walk in her front door. I had an old rain poncho that I used so I wasn’t easily identifiable. I was paranoid about doing this to a neighbor but at the same time every day she teased me pushed me over my limit to resist. I walked in went to her basement and found the window in a storage room down there and opened it. I crawled through and snuck back over to my back yard. I was pretty confident that she would never know this window was unlocked. Matt and Linda, the previous owners, used this room for storage too and I had on many occasions had to help them move something in or out of this room and the window just wasn’t very obvious when you were in there. The other nice thing was our yards had a lot of shrubs around them. You really couldn’t see into either of our yards from any of the houses so moving between my back yard and hers was essentially unnoticeable.

So now I had my supplies and I had access. All I had to do is wait for the next Saturday when I had opportunity. I had kept from masturbating for nearly a month in anticipation for my little rendezvous with Sarah and my balls were really starting to burn.

I needed to keep somewhat of my normal routine so nothing seemed unusual. My car was washed earlier and I was nearly done mowing the yard before she started her stretching. This was perfect; I would have plenty of time to prepare! She was off and running and my stopwatch kept the time. I ran inside after finishing the lawn and took a shower. I gathered everything up and went though my back yard to hers and in through the window. I knew she would shower after her run as many times I saw her leave her house shortly after a run with wet hair. I waited until I heard water running then up stairs I went to begin the fun! I took out a cloth and some ether I had gotten a long time before for some engine work and I simply waited for her to come out of her bathroom. She was only wearing a towel and I grabbed her and had the ether to her face before she knew what happened. She was limp in my arms quicker than I could have dreamed.

I laid her on her bed and took out the cuffs. They were very nice leather cuffs with a lot of padding so she would have no marks from being tied down. Her arms were secured above her head and her legs were tied spread eagle making her one delicious looking “Y”. I left a towel covering her body wanting her to be alert when she first knew she was naked with a stranger in her house. I had a blindfold on her and a gag ball in her mouth and a walkman playing soothing music on her ears so she couldn’t hear any sounds. I simply waited for her to wake up again. I could hardly stand it as she lay there. What an incredible body and I could do whatever I wanted to her for the next few hours! My cock was aching but I knew it would soon be satisfied.

She came to in about 30 minutes and she was obviously scared as she realized her situation. I moved up to her and softly caressed her check and neck as she calmed somewhat. I took one earpiece off so I could whisper. I figured with the music and a soft voice it would be much harder to identify a voice. “Calm down little slut. Do as you are told and won’t be harmed… much.” She whimpered as I took this opportunity to pull the towel off her and rub my hands over her sweet little body so she knew what situation she was in. I took time to pull on her cuffs so she knew that it was hopeless. I rubbed her tits and saw her nipples respond and get hard. I pinched them a little then moved down between her legs. I was a little disappointed. She was natural down there not trimmed or shaved but for a little removed from the sides which I would guess allowed her to wear a bikini without hair sticking out.

That was my first objective. I got a bowl of hot water, some shaving cream I’m guessing she used for shaving her legs, put a towel under her ass and got her razor. I lathered her up between her legs and shaved her pussy clean. She started to thrash but quickly realized that with a razor near your pussy that was a very stupid thing. The nick she caused was minor and no near her pussy lips at all. She did whimper and cry as her pussy was transformed into a smooth canvass for me to use as I wanted.

I washed her off and moved back up to whisper to her. “I will take out the gag if you promise not to scream. I’m guessing that your jaw is hurting by now. Promise not to scream?” She nodded yes and I removed the gag. She immediately started to beg me to let her go. I could take whatever I wanted from the house just don’t do anything more to her. It went on like that for a few minutes then I once again whispered, “You are my slut toy. That is what I want and as you know by now, there is nothing you will be able to do about it. Stop begging and keep your comments to a minimum. When I’m done with you is when I will be done with you understand slut?” She whimpered and nodded. I took a nipple in my hand and pinched it firmly and pulled it away from her body and said again, “Do you understand slut!” She cried out and said “Yes, ouch, I understand!”

The next bit of time was spent enjoying her body with my mouth. I started at her neck and kissed and licked down. I sucked on her tits and massaged them with my hands. I knew she hated it but none the less her body was forced as a matter of biology to react positively to my touches. Her nipples were rock hard and from time to time she couldn’t help but to moan. She was especially vocal when I sucked firmly on her breast and swirled my tongue around her hardened nipple. By the time I reached her pussy she was soaking wet. I tormented her by kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. I could tell she was in conflict. You can’t get that hot and bothered and not was release but at the same time it was some stranger taking her against her will. As I continued to tease her and kept from making contact with her pussy lips and clit, I saw her moving her hips and trying to push her crotch near to my tongue. I had to smile. I moved up and whispered, “Does the slut want me to do something for her? Your hips seem to want to move you nearer to my mouth?” She whimpered as I rubbed my hand around her pussy continuing to tease her while still depriving her of any sensation on her pussy directly. “You have to tell me slut. What do you want?” She refused to answer so I began sucking on her tit again as I teased her thighs with my hand. Once again I asked, “What do you want you have to ask me or this may go on all weekend.” She whimpered again and finally got the words out. She timidly said, “I want you to touch me and make me cum.” “No, you need to ask me like this. ‘Please use me as a slut for your pleasure. I want to be your fuck toy and cum on your face and cock!’ That is what I want to hear.” She thrashed around and said, “Never you asshole! I’ll never say those things you fucking prick!”

That was it. I replaced the ball gag and covered her ears with the headphones again. Going to my bag of toys I brought out a nice leather whip. It is one of those with a lot of little strands what is the right name, a flogger perhaps? I take it and starting at her neck I rub it down her body. It goes over her tits down her stomach and softly over her pussy before it falls off her skin. A few moments pass before she feels it again. Smack! It hits her left inner thigh. Smack! Her right inner thigh. Smack! Her left tit! Smack! Her right tit. By now she is screaming into the ball gag and her body is squirming around from the pain. I let her calm down before I once again rub the flogger from her neck to her crotch softly running the strands over her body. I can tell she is whimpering and trying to be me not to hit her again. Smack! It hits her left inner thigh. Smack! Her right inner thigh. Smack! Her left tit! Smack! Her right tit. Once again she is writhing in pain and notably crying at this point. A third time I run the flogger down her body from her neck to her crotch. I can tell as soon as I removed the flogger from her skin she is trying to beg me not to strike her. I take this opportunity to remove a headphone and say, “Now you what is it you wanted to say?” I removed the gag and she started yelling out obscenities at me. I was surprised when she called me a few things I didn’t even know what they were but they sounded rather rude. The ball gag went back in and the headphones were back over her ears. The next thing she felt were clips being placed on her nipples. They had little teeth so they were quite secure as she began to whimper. The crop was brought out next and I used it to smack down on the clips. First slowly one nipple then the other then after awhile 5 or 6 slaps per nipple before moving to the other nipple. The crop was then used to smack her inner thighs. I made sure they were firm and stung. I could tell she was already trying to recant her comments but I wasn’t going to keep having to break her down all day long. I figured one stern session of punishment would keep from having to continue to get her to submit to the next desired act. I continued to hit her inner thighs getting closer and closer to her pussy. I then rested the crop on her pussy and moved it up and down a few times rubbing it over her slit. She was mortified. I lifted the crop and brought it down firmly on her tits rather than her pussy. One very hard strike on each tit and a third strike on her stomach. I moved away as she tried to recover from my punishment. As soon as I saw she had regained her breath, I once again rubbed the flogger from her neck to her crotch and then off again. I removed a headphone and said, “Are you ready to play nice now?” She nodded yes very quickly. “OK but for your punishment you need to receive 3 lashes and you will count them out for me. Do you understand? Failure to obey any more of my commands and you will think this was the fun part of our time together!” I removed the gag again. She immediately started apologizing and saying she wouldn’t disobey me anymore. I told her the 3 lashes were still her punishment. She nodded. “No, don’t nod. Respond ‘Yes, Sir’ or it will be 5 lashes.” She said, “Yes, Sir 3 lashes and I will count them out, Sir.”

I grinned she had indeed learned fast and this would undoubtedly keep her from further disobedience. “This will hurt are you ready to take it like a good slut should?”

“Yes, Sir”, she whimpered. “Please Sir have mercy on me please.”

I waited for at least a minute. Leaving her toss her head from side to side trying to hear when the first strike would hit her. I actually saw her body relax a little then the flogger was brought down firmly between her legs onto her newly shaved pussy. SMACK! I let her scream out since I knew there was little chance of the neighbors hearing. Her pussy was red from the strike and she was crying out in pain. I waited and whispered “Shut up and count!” She gathered herself enough to say, “One, Sir. Please no please no more please no!”

SMACK! She kept her mouth shut knowing enough this time that screaming out wouldn’t be a good idea. “Two Sir. Please oh please no more oh please Sir!” She was now bawling and was truly begging me not to give her the 3rd.

I actually left the room for several minutes letting her cry as I looked around the upstairs a little. When I returned she was whimpering and she heard me return to the room. “Please Sir I will do whatever you want please don’t hurt me anymore.” I moved close and whispered, “You will do as I please and you will still get a third lash for being disrespectful to me earlier. Do you understand?” She nodded and I could see her body tense waiting for the next strike. I ran the flogger down across her body again and this time I brought it back up and brushed the strips of leather over her nipples again and again. The clamps where still on her nipples so they were still very sensitive. I grabbed the chain between the clamps with my left hand and holding the flogger up in my right; I yanked the clamps off her nipples and then brought the flogger down between her legs for the 3rd lash. Her chest arched up and she pulled against her restraints writhing in agony from her tits and her pussy throbbing in pain. Eventually, she was able to get the words “Three, Sir”, out of her mouth.

“Now,” I whispered, “do you remember what you need to tell me?”

She struggled to say it between sobs, “Please sir my body is yours… I mean for your pleasure… umm… I want to cum for you in your mouth or on your cock as you wish, Sir.”

I was actually impressed. I really didn’t think she would remember what she should say. I moved over her and whispered, “try anything to hurt me and you won’t like what happens.” She nodded and said nothing.

I leaned over her face and kissed her check then her lips then kissed her deeply and she submitted to kissing me back. We kissed as my hands once again explored her body. I rubbed her tits and down her stomach and once again got to her legs and rubbed my hands around but not on her pussy. After a few moments we broke our kiss for a minute and she said, “Please I want to cum so bad please let me cum for you, Sir.” “Are you going to obey me and be a good little slut for me then?” “Yes Sir I will be a good little slut for you I promise.” At that I returned my lips to hers and as our tongues swirled around together I let my hand rub up and down her wet lips. Her pussy was wet again and in fact I believe the lashes actually had more blood moving in that region and she was even more sensitive at this point. I finally left a finger slide inside her and my thumb began rubbing her clit. She had to turn her head away from my kisses as she gasped for air and immediately shuddered from an orgasm. She moaned and tried to buck against my hand as her juices flowed and her entire body tingled. This was the first sensual touch she had felt from me on her pussy and it was an immediate orgasm for her.

My cock was about to rip through my pants at this point! Over a month of not masturbating and more than an hour of seeing Sarah naked, I couldn’t take it anymore! I removed all my clothes and there stood my 7” hard cock. I swear I could almost see it throb as the blood coursed through it. She could hear me removing my clothes as she was still tingling from her orgasm. Oh god yes please I want your cock. Let me suck your cock for you. I want to feel you fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. I couldn’t believe my ears. This “nice little 20 something girl next door” was becoming a total slut and I don’t think it was all my doing. I couldn’t argue with her on this so I knelt over her head facing her crotch. I laid down over her and slide my cock into her mouth as I positioned my face between her legs. I returned to kissing and licking her inner thighs as she began to suck on my cock like someone trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Suddenly, I really could grasp a good visual from that phrase and I felt it from between my legs. I knew at her pace I wasn’t going to last long so I dove between her legs and with the same passion she was serving my cock I sucked and licked on her pussy and her clit. It wasn’t long before my balls had contracted and I could feel myself building. I lifted away from her tasty little pussy and began to grunt and moan deep. She never stopped for a second and my cock exploded into her mouth. She immediately lifted her head and kept my cock deep in her mouth and pretty much down her throat as my cum slid down her throat spurt after spurt. My body shook and twitched as my cock was emptied of my cum. I was truly in heaven. Never had I been sucked off like that. Hell, I’m not sure I had ever orgasmed so hard before either. I took this chance to show my appreciation and I dove between her legs and using my tongue and my fingers I brought Sarah to orgasm once again very quickly. I felt her body spasmed under mine as she moaned with unbridled passion at her second orgasm in a matter of minutes.

I got up and went to her bathroom and splashed my face with some water and drank some water trying to gain some composure. I heard her speaking, “Please Sir could I please have a glass of water please?” I found a glass next to the sink and filled it will water and brought it to her. I lifted her head and helped her drink it. She drank it all down without breathing and after it was empty she gasped trying to catch her breath. “More?”, I asked. “No thank you Sir I am fine now”

thinkpub
thinkpub
193 Followers
12