The Girl Upstairs

Story Info
Tony gets caught by his roommate.
1.7k words
4.27
49.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been renting a bedroom in Jessica's home in suburban San Francisco for about three months. I found the room for rent on craigslist when it became apparent the economy was preventing me from keeping my $1200-per-month bachelor pad. I joined fellow renter Alex in the three-bedroom, two-story cottage-style house.

Jessica and Alex had lived together in the home for the better part of three years. My initial suspicions that they were maintaining a sexual relationship proved to be false; Alex's girlfriend stays over every night, and from the moans coming through my wall every night it's apparent Alex is not lacking sex.

Jessica lives in the upstairs bedroom. When she's home, she's usually in her room or in the upstairs office. I remember wishing she spent more time downstairs; her toned, 25-year-old body and perky C cups along with her one-of-the-guys demeanor had me spending more than a few nights molesting myself while thinking about her.

I've been talking to Stella, a girl I met in my math class last semester. I quickly learned just how much of a nympho the 19-year-old is. This was not a bad discovery for me. Her five-foot-six, 115-pound, brunette, Italian frame held perfectly-proportioned C cups with, as I would find out later, pierced nipples. It didn't take long for me to get to know Stella intimately. Shortly thereafter, she moved with her family to Chicago.

We maintained communication on the phone and online. The vast majority of our chats ended up turning into heated phone/cyber sex sessions. In one of the more intense sessions, we both expressed exhibitionist fantasies but revealed that we had never acted on them. One of my long-held fantasies involves me getting caught masturbating and, instead of stopping, just continuing.

One morning I was chatting with Stella online, and the conversation heated up. She suggested I "pull it out and give it a little rub." I pulled my sweat pants off to uncover my already-hard member. I half-jokingly told Stella I was considering opening my bedroom door a crack, as Jessica was watching television in the living room and could see into my bedroom from the right angle. Stella loved the idea. I began to seriously consider it, and told her I might even just open it all the way and be shameless in my exhibitionism. She jumped all over this: "Do it for me babe. No blankets though."

I couldn't resist. I opened the door completely to find Jessica had left the living room. Disappointed, I sat back down. I asked Stella if her roommate was home (she lives with her brother's male friend in a two-bedroom apartment). She informed me that in fact he was, but he was in his bedroom asleep. She also informed me that she was considering grabbing her trusty vibrator and moaning loud enough to wake him up. I told her to do it, but if my door was open so must hers be. She complied.

She got down to her birthday suit and sat on her bed, vibrator in one hand, keyboard in the other. We continued the dirty talk for a few minutes, her typing noticeably slowed. Suddenly there was a break in the conversation, and I looked into the living room to find Jessica sitting on the couch watching me. Our eyes locked, but I kept going. Suddenly her gaze shifted from my eyes to my cock, and the sight caused her nipples to harden up under her white wife-beater tank top. Jessica had clearly decided to pass on wearing a bra this morning. After a few moments, she got up and went upstairs.

I turned my focus back to my screen to find that Stella had also been caught in the act. She explained to me that she looked up and saw Jake (her roommate) standing in her open doorway with a smirk on his face. Getting caught had caused a rush of arousal to make her pussy even more wet. She began pounding the vibrator deeper into herself to give Jake a show. She noticed the tent he began to pitch in his pants. Without a word, he took off his pants and began rubbing his thick, veiny cock.

I heard footsteps on the hardwood floor outside my bedroom. I looked up to find Jessica had come back downstairs, this time brandishing a very large, pink dildo. Her nipples were clearly hard now through her tank top, and a noticeable damp spot had developed in the crotch of her pink cotton shorts. "Mind if I join?" she asked. I motioned her into my room, all the while still jacking furiously on my hard, red cock. She quickly removed her tank top exposing her perky tits and tan nipples characteristic of Asian women. She sat on my bed and let the dildo fall to her side. She began pinching her right nipple while rubbing the tip of her left. Arousal washed over her face and I could see she was ready to take off the shorts and fill my room with her scent.

I looked back at the screen. Jake had made his way over to Stella and took the vibrator from her pussy. He knelt next to her and jammed his finger inside her. He began to finger her bald, wet Italian pussy violently, of which she couldn't get enough. Returning the favor, she reached up and grasped his throbbing member in her hand. She stroked him gingerly, more interested in what was happening in my part of the country.

Jessica yanked off her shorts to reveal that not only was she not wearing a bra, but on this day my hot Asian roommate had opted to go commando as well. Normally I prefer a bald pussy, but on Jessica, a few days' worth of stubble was a great look. She sat spreadeagle on my bed, gently rubbing her clit with her right index finger while watching my hand move up and down my shaft. I had an idea. "I need some lube, but I'm out of lotion," I announced. She smiled and leaned back, supporting herself with her hands. She nodded downward at her completely exposed pussy, clearly inviting me to use her juices. I walked over to her and dipped two fingers in. I began to finger her gently, then pulled my fingers out and rubbed her juices on my cock. Dissatsfied with the amount of juice I had gotten, I knelt down on the bed with one leg on either side of Jessica. I slid my now rock-hard cock into Jessica's waiting pussy. After two pumps, I pulled out much to her shagrin. I went back over to my chair and resumed stroking, using her juices for lubrication. I peered back at the screen.

Jake had begun eating Stella's pussy. Why she was still talking to me was anyone's guess, but the candor of the whole situation made it one of the best sexual experiences I've had in my 21 years of living. Her typing became almost illegible and was extremely slow, but given she was near climax and typing with one hand, I let it slide. Jake moved up from her pussy to her mouth, allowing her to grab his cock again and continue stroking. She stroked faster and harder, until his member throbbed and exploded, blowing his sticky cum on the sweet girl's stomach. She continued to stroke, aiming his cock at her face and taking the rest of the load. She grabbed her cell phone and sent me a picture message as proof.

This was getting too much for me to take. My hand was almost a blur on my shaft, and Jessica was pounding the dildo into herself so hard I thought she was about to start bleeding. I turned my laptop toward the bed (angling the built-in webcam toward Jessica) and began a stream with Stella. Jake had left her room, and I saw her attempting to finish herself off. She was making sex faces at me in a poor attempt at being a porn star. I told her she was in for a show before getting up and making my way over to Jessica. I took the dildo from Jessica, pushed her back onto the bed, and slid my cock deep inside her. I pumped gently a few times before hammering her little twat. Her tits were almost hitting her chin as I fucked her, and her moans were definitely making their way into Stella's bedroom. I (rather creatively) ordered Jessica to "moan so loud they can hear you in Chicago." She was unaware we were being watched, via webcam, by Stella in Chicago. I flipped Jessica over and rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. I wanted to be able to watch Stella without Jessica knowing. I turned my head to see that Stella had resumed fucking herself with her vibrator to the sight of my monstrous erection abusing Jessica's rarely-fucked pussy. Stella's pussy contracted, she pulled the vibrator out, and juices gushed from deep inside her; she had just cummed. She closed the stream. Now it was about me.

I turned my attention back to Jessica. I grabbed her hips and began jackhammering her pussy. I pulled out and laid on my back, pulling her on top of me. She straddled me, grabbing my shaft and sliding it inside her. She began bouncing up and down on my cock, her natural tits bouncing with her. I felt her lips clamp around my shaft, and she dug her nails into the bed. Her thighs tightened against my hips and she began convulsing. She was having an orgasm. I had been a moment's notice from blowing my load for some time, so I let it go inside Jessica. Like most girls, she loves the feeling of a man shooting his cum inside her pussy, so she moaned as I released. This made me cum more, until I filled her with my gravy.

She crawled off and laid next to me. We were a tangled mess of limbs, sheets, and cum. When she caught her breath, she got up and collected her clothes. As she stood there, I could see my fluid running down her inner thigh. I smiled to myself. She made her way to the still-open door. She paused before leaving, turned to me, smiled, and said "Rent's due next week."