The Girl Who Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once or twice, but they were pretty forgettable. But with you..."

I smiled, as Amy straddled me and grabbed my dick, the sudden contact causing me to moan. As she aligned the head with her cunt, I said, "Last chance, are you sure you want to do this?"

She gave a wry smile, and taking a deep breath, started pushing herself down. I felt the resistance build and build until suddenly, the head of my dick popped inside her. Amy hissed at the way it was stretching her cunt, a reaction that was shared by me, as she was very tight.

She looked so uncomfortable that I lifted myself up to pull away, but she forcefully pushed me back down.

"Amy, I-"

"Just hold me for a while, please?"

Sighing, I held her against me; my arms wrapped around her as she gradually became more comfortable. As she forced herself down a bit further, her nipples were brought within range of my mouth and so, wanting to help her, I gently started to flick them with my tongue, at the same time, my right hand moving to rub her clit, the combination quickly bringing her to another orgasm, and her newly-lubricated cunt finally allowed my dick to fully sink into her.

We both groaned as we felt the head of my dick colliding with her cervix, and it took all strength to stay still, so Amy can adjust. Of course, the warmth and feel made that job near impossible and it seemed that my dick was getting harder every second, but as Amy's lips found mine, all that seemed irrelevant. Surprisingly, I found this to be more than just sex, but...

Amy slowly started moving up and down, and every other thought in my head just vanished. I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations it caused. Her pace slowly increased, never lifting herself than a few centimetres. I pushed myself up and locking my arms around her waist, slowly started lifting her higher.

Amy gave up and just allowed me to do it as she writhed in my arms. Her moans and whimpers only increased my desire to make her cum, and so, I altered the angle I was penetrating her every so often, watching her reactions, waiting for...

Amy suddenly wailed and her entire body shook as my cock brushed her G-spot, and abandoning all restraint, I flipped her over, gave her a quick kiss and pounded my dick into her.

I kind of lost focus then, the only things I could see was her face and eyes, as she started into me. The only thing I could hear was her screams of pleasure. The only thing we both knew was the feelings, and by god, was it good.

When I felt the pressure building up, I altered my angle so my dick was constantly rubbing against her clit, working her slowly, and when I felt the tell-tale signs of her orgasm coming, I moved to her lips and pulling my cock out to the head, paused. As she stared at me with confusion, I rammed my dull length into her, kissing her so that she moaned in my mouth as her orgasm hit. The pulsing of her cunt was too much for me, and I found myself cumming right after her, filing her up. As we both come down from our orgasm, I fell away from her, causing a pop as my dick left her warm hole. Panting with exhaustion, sweat covering my body, I managed to force out the words, "We're going to need a shower."

"It can wait", Amy replied with a smile, before lying on top of me, her head on my chest. As her breathing deepened, I wrapped my arms around her, feeling happier than I have for a while, before I fell into the arms of sleep too.

********************************