The Girl Who Came In From The Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina had long, slender legs, but it was their junction that mesmerized Anne. The girl had a rake of pale brown fur, so naturally sparse that her skin could easily be seen through it. It arced down toward a pussy that was gorgeous, delightfully puffy outer lips framing a vulva that spilled outward in pale pink.

Anne studied it. She slowly ran her fingers across it. She gently tugged and squeezed the lips. She stroked Christina's thighs and mound, gently running her hands through the sparse pubic hair. And of course, she toyed with the clit, soft and slick and wet. Christina began moving her hips, becoming more and more aroused.

"Can I ask for something special?" she whispered.

****

It only took five minutes to get back to the hotel. "Thank you so much," Christina said more than once. "I really didn't know what I was going to do."

Anne's pulse was racing. Why was she doing this? This girl could be a killer for all she knew. Maybe she'd just murdered her family and was on the run. Maybe she was a drug addict who would steal everything Anne had while she slept.

Or for that matter, maybe she was a lesbian rapist.

She looked over at the young woman in the passenger seat and swallowed her fears. Most likely, Christina was just what she said she was: an abandoned girl who was helpless and vulnerable.

Anne parked the car and they went inside. It was a nice corporate hotel, and Anne had what was called a "mini-suite". There was only one bed, but also a couch, and that was what she had offered Christina. She felt a minor pang of guilt since the bed was a nice and roomy king size, but she had to set a limit somewhere.

"Wow, this is so nice," Christina said, shyly looking around. "It's almost like an apartment."

"I like this chain. They give you lots of room if you're here for several days."

"Wow, a couch and a desk and - look! You even have a fridge!"

"Make yourself at home. I need to get ready for some work meetings tomorrow, but I usually turn the TV on for background anyway. Feel free to watch something, or do whatever you want."

"Do you mind if I take a shower and rinse my clothes out? I've been wearing the same thing for two days now."

"Go right ahead."

Anne pulled some papers out of her suitcase and sat at the desk as Christina disappeared into the bathroom. Light spilled out of the doorway, and she heard rustling and movement. Then the shower turned on.

She tried to concentrate, but ... why couldn't she concentrate? Her mind kept drifting toward the shower. The light still shone through the doorway. Anne thought back – what did the shower look like? It was a walk-in, no curtain, just a clear glass panel. Why hadn't Christina closed the door?

Wicked thoughts entered Anne's mind. Why did she bring Christina here? She hated to admit it, but she knew that she wouldn't have done it if the girl hadn't been so attractive. Was it a natural instinct to protect attractive women? Or was there something else behind it?

She was lonely, and had been for years. Even before the divorce she was lonely, even when there was another voice in the house. After they broke up, everything was so silent. And her bed was so empty. She'd transferred to the sales job because it got her out on the road and gave her opportunities to talk to people, but hotel rooms were just as silent.

Christina was pretty. She was pretty and talented and she had a personality and a brain. Any man in that diner would have fallen in love with her on first sight.

Any man.

Anne had fallen in love with her on first sight, too. Those big hazel eyes melted her. She wasn't a lesbian, not at all. This wasn't about that. Sometimes you just fall in love with a person and the gender doesn't matter. She'd had little unrequited crushes on women before, and she increasingly fantasized about women in the lonely expanse of her bed, but it was just a normal girl thing, and this was the same. It was meaningless, more of a beauty idolizing thing than anything romantic. Everyone wants to be in love with an attractive woman.

Right?

She thought back to the portrait and smiled. It was safely in her purse now, and would likely go up on her wall when she returned home.

The shower stopped and there was more rustling and movement. Eventually Christina came out, clad in a towel that reached from the top of her mild cleavage to the bottom of her hips. She had another smaller towel wrapped around her hair.

"Oh, that feels so much better," she said. "When Erin left me, she took all my clothes other than what I was wearing. I've rinsed them out now and have them hanging up to dry. I hope you don't mind."

Eyes wide, Anne scanned the girl's barely covered form. "No, not at all. Just feel free to, um, hang out."

Christina went to the couch, fluffing her hair with the upper towel. Anne's eyes followed her as she walked, taking in the long, slender legs from her well-shaped thighs to her finely boned ankles and feet. That towel was very short. The girl flopped onto the couch, leaning her head back and sighing deeply. "Last night I slept on a bench," she said. "But I didn't really sleep. It was about 40 degrees and I was scared to death."

The couch faced generally toward the desk, and Anne stared at the bottom of the towel. It was so high on the girl's thighs that, that..."That must have been terrible," she said, stealing glances into the shadows.

Christina absentmindedly pulled the towel down slightly, but barely had enough to cover her top half. "Oh, it was. No one bothered me, but I was all by myself, and you don't know what could happen. I have no idea what this town is like."

"Well, you're safe here tonight. Are you done with the bathroom? I need to brush my teeth."

"Oh, sure."

Ann went to the restroom and shut the door for privacy. Her makeup kit was already there, and nothing was missing, which was a good sign. She got out the toothbrush and toothpaste and began brushing.

Christina's damp clothes were hanging on the shower curtain and, well, there was privacy, so Anne examined them idly while brushing. The girl's panties were tiny, a jade green thong that was sheer lace in the front and nearly non-existent behind. Her bra didn't match, being an off-white with sheer lace cups that provided little support. Anne looked at the label. 32B. Her jeans were a Size 2 with an impossibly small waist, her sweater a Medium. It was a nice fine silk blend, soft to the touch.

Anne spat into the sink, rinsed her mouth, and went about her normal cleansing and makeup removal. After finishing, she rinsed, drank a little from cupped hands, and re-entered the main room.

Christina was lying down now, curled up in a fetal position. Her breathing was very deep and regular, the pattern of a person who was deeply and soundly asleep. The poor girl must have been exhausted.

Anne approached quietly, coming from the direction of Christina's head. Her guest was still only wearing the towel, and she had converted it from a garment to an ersatz blanket. It provided scant cover.

Very scant.

As people tend to do when they sleep, she had pulled the towel up toward her shoulders. Her hips were now completely bare, leaving her naked below the waist. Since she was in a fetal position, her top leg provided some cover, and Ann found herself gazing into the area beneath it, at Christina's lower belly. Her belly button was still covered, but lower, much lower, was that a trace of pubic hair? If her leg was positioned an inch lower, the view would be much better.

Crossing by, Anne ensured that Christina was asleep, then furtively glanced again, this time from the direction of Christina's derriere. The girl had a fantastic ass, smooth and small and tight. It was perfectly formed.

And what was that below? Christina's fetal position blocked any type of full-on porn view, but at the same time Anne could see a peek of the girl's vulva, given her slim thighs. She could clearly see the bulge of two labia majora, squeezed and bulging outward, lined with a dusting of honey brown pubic hair.

Anne studied Christina's face. The girl was obviously deeply asleep, and Anne shamefully took advantage of that opportunity. Stepping slightly closer, she studied what she saw.

It wasn't as if she'd never seen another woman's pussy before. She'd been in locker rooms and the occasional oriental sauna. And of course she'd seen her share of pornography online, particularly this past couple of years as her libido and unmet need seemed to grow with every passing day. But those had all been either furtive glances or digital images. She'd never had a chance to study a live pussy in detail.

Tilting her head slightly, her adrenaline flowing, she couldn't help but smile. Not many people got to see such a view. The girl was beautiful, and so was her vulva. Her outer lips looked so large and soft that Anne could imaging them guiding a penis inward, massaging it with their softness. She wondered how they felt, and if her own lower lips could ignite the same passion in a man.

She wanted to see Christina fully naked, to examine her and compare. But the towel and her positioning were cruelly teasing. She couldn't see any breasts at all, and she couldn't see between the girl's cheeks or for that matter most of her pubic area. The positioning simply wasn't right. It was frustrating to get such a forbidden view and then have it be so conveniently obstructed. She desperately wanted Christina to shift, to move her legs, but at the same time she knew that any movement would terrify her that the girl was awakening.

She shook her head. Why was she standing here ogling this young woman? Ann, she thought, you're going crazy. You need a man.

She went to the bed, pulled off the top blanket, and covered the young blonde up. Christina mumbled in her sleep and her expression became one of content. Bending over her, Anne was tempted to offer a good night kiss on the cheek, but settled for a reassuring touch on the shoulder. She was a good person.

****

Christina rolled over onto her knees and grabbed some pillows, piling them onto the middle of the bed. With a sheepish smile, she said shyly, "I love to be taken from behind. Would you do that?"

Anne smiled at the personal disclosure. "Sure. What do you want me to do?"

Christina flopped onto the pillows, so that they supported her midsection. She rested on her knees in back, spread wide, and stretched her arms over her head, offering her perfect ass up to Anne. "Climb onto me," she said. "Reach around and play with my tits and my pussy. I like to pretend that I'm being taken unwillingly."

Anne moved up between Christina's legs and spooned her from above. She sighed contentedly at the warm softness as she settled her weight onto the younger woman. Her large breasts crushed against Christina's slender back, her hips ground up against her ass, and she spread her own legs to further force Christina's legs apart.

"Like this?"

"Ohhhh, yeah. Take me. I want to struggle, but don't let me get away."

Anne reached low with her right hand, around Christina's hip. She found her soft pubic hair, then moved south into the girl's silky folds, locating and fingering her clit. Her left hand came around at chest height, pulling Christina close and gripping one of her long and erect nipples.

Christina whimpered. "Oh, god," she said in a high voice, then tried to bring her legs together. Anne's legs, positioned inside, blocked her, and Anne began finding a rhythm in her frigging. Christina squirmed and bucked, but gently enough that Anne had no problem controlling her. Seeing Christina's exposed neck, she leaned in and bit down. The homeless girl was going to have a hickey tomorrow.

****

It was a long night for Anne. She usually slept naked, and she had developed a nice tradition of masturbating before bed every night. With Christina in the room, both of those were out of the question. She tossed and turned, Christina on her mind and her clit begging for attention.

She lay still and listened, picking up on the blonde girl's deep, regular breathing. What was it about this person that she found so intriguing? She'd never had such obsessive impure thoughts before, at least not about a real person.

Like all women, she had fantasies, and as she moved into her mid-thirties they were growing more adventurous. She'd been married for several years, and she had dated both before and after, so she'd done most of the things with men that women do. Her remaining unfulfilled male fantasies were probably best left in the realm of imagination, particularly since she didn't have any men in her life that she trusted these days.

Her fantasies with women were still completely unmined, though. She wasn't a lesbian, but at the same time she saw the sensuality and sexuality of women with increasing intensity these days. Her favorite fantasies at the moment sometimes involved men, but always involved women. Women touching her, kissing her, licking her, forcing her, seducing her...women teaming with men, women acting on their own, women making her fall in love with them.

Anne thought about Christina on the couch. What would it be like to invite her into the bed, the two of them lying together, warm and naked under the covers, kissing and touching and melding into one? Anne slowly, stealthily pulled down the shorts that she'd worn to bed as makeshift pajamas, along with her underwear, and tossed them out onto the floor. Then it was off with the t-shirt, leaving her scandalously nude with the other woman only a few feet away.

Maybe in the morning she would summon the courage to "accidentally" get out of bed naked in front of Christina. Maybe she would go over the couch and crawl under the blanket. Maybe the two of them would end up 69ing each other, each sighing and moaning as Anne learned from Christina how it was done.

She listened again for the deep, regular breathing, and then snuck a hand down between her legs. In dead silence, a finger began slowly working up and down her slit.

It was a long, slow, exhausting process to cum in complete silence with minimal movement, but the risk added all the more excitement, and afterwards she lay still to listen for sounds from the couch, then fell into a satisfied sleep.

The next morning, when she woke up, Christina was gone. No trace of her, nothing missing, the blanket and towel neatly folded on the couch. She was just gone. Anne rose nude, checked her purse and was relieved to find her wallet and the beautiful portrait intact, then took a photo of the bathroom mirror where "Thank you" and a pair of kissing lips were drawn in lipstick.

She showered and dressed for her day, quelling her disappointment, a disappointment that she didn't quite understand. She had done a good deed for a person in need. That was all it was, right? Yet somehow the hotel room seemed empty, echoing with her loneliness.

She sleepwalked through her sales appointments, and in between them she idly looked up the location of the library and the train station. She had a silent lunch nearby. The cold front was still in force, the air frigid and heavy.

And then five o'clock came, and she decided that perhaps she should visit the library. Her pulse quickened as she pulled into the parking lot. This was insane. Why was she doing this? She would not allow herself to seriously consider the answer to that question.

It took some searching, but Christina was there. Hidden in the back at a small desk, she was hunched over a drawing as Anne approached from behind, wearing her familiar clothes from the night before.

Anne peeked over Christina's shoulder. The girl was drawing a self-portrait, an artful nude. It was as beautiful as Christina was, even if the bare breasts were a bit larger than life. Anne studied them for a moment before crouching down next to Christina and touching her back.

"Oh!" The blonde jumped and started.

"Hello," Anne whispered, offering an uncertain smile.

Christina seemed shocked. "Hi," she said in a quiet library voice, a smile blossoming onto her face.

"How was your day?"

Christina studied Anne, as if unsure of what to expect. "It was good. Really cold again."

"Did you sell any portraits? That one is beautiful."

Christina looked down at the drawing. "I always have trouble with arms," she said. "I did sell two pictures, though. I cleared thirty dollars."

"Can I take a look?"

Christina handed the pad to Anne. The figure's pose was seated on the floor, slightly reclining, one knee up, the other curled around it. Just like last night, Anne's view between her legs was conveniently blocked. The nipples were erect, the areolae small, and Anne wondered how accurate it was. The figure's eyes looked directly into Anne's, a knowing smile on her face.

"You have amazing talent."

"Thank you."

A pause hung in the air while Anne pondered how to move forward. "Can I trade dinner and my hotel room again for this picture?"

"Seriously?"

"I love the picture. And do you still need a room?"

Christina laughed with relief and gave Anne a hug. "You're my guardian angel," she whispered into Anne's ear as they embraced.

****

"Nnnnnnnh!" Christina moaned and squealed as she fought underneath Anne. But Anne had leverage and the resistance was playful, so she easily kept control. Biting on Christina's pale neck, fondling her breasts and nipples as they swayed and bounced, she concentrated mostly on her fingers between the blonde's legs. Christina was so wet and slippery that it was almost hard to rub her with sufficient friction.

But Anne kept it up. Pressing her full breasts into Christina's back, she leaned into her ear, almost touching it with her lips. "Come for me, sweetie," she whispered. "You're so beautiful."

Beneath her, Christina was quivering with pleasure, whimpering as she drew close. Anne forced her legs further apart, thrusting her hips into Christina's firm little ass as she frigged.

"I'm almost there!" the girl said through clenched teeth. But it still took almost five more minutes of dedicated effort before she arched upward. She opened her mouth in a silent scream, spasmed in pleasure for several seconds, and then finally fell hard back to earth. As her body dropped limply into the mattress, Anne reluctantly released her grip on the young woman's breasts and pussy and transitioned into a spooning hug. She lay atop the panting blonde, gently kissing her upturned cheek and ear and jaw.

"That was wonderful," Christina murmured. "That was really your first time doing it?"

"Mmm-hmm." Anne was luxuriating in the warmth and softness of her partner, loving on her with strokes and kisses. God forgive me, she thought to herself, but I think I'm in love.

They lay together for several minutes, at some point pulling the pillows out from underneath so they could lie flat, Christina on her stomach, Anne on Christina, their bodies molding together.

Finally Christina spoke. "Do you want more?"

Anne smiled. She'd come down from her previous orgasm, but as the books and articles said, she was in her sexual peak years. Another one would be welcome. "Are you willing?"

"I love watching you cum. Roll over and lie on your back."

Anne rolled off of Christina and the young girl pounced atop her, kissing her passionately. Her tongue invaded Anne, soft and assertive. Then she began moving down. Throat, breasts, stomach, hips. Anne felt soft fingers spreading her lower lips, and her clit blossomed in sudden pleasure as a soft tongue enveloped it.

She thought back to the days when her marriage was most passionate. Those days were never like this.

****

Anne took Christina to a very nice dinner at a very nice restaurant. It was the type of restaurant that she tended to avoid these days, because they were always full of dating lovers and happily married couples. But tonight she was in the mood for a splurge.