The Girl Who Came In From The Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

"So how often do you travel for work?" Christina asked as they shared an appetizer.

"Pretty often," Anne answered. "I'm usually gone four or five days a week. I'm home on weekends."

"That must be pretty hard."

"Not really. I kind of like it." Anne sipped her wine.

"Ah. So are you single? Or do you just like to get away from the kids?"

Anne smiled at the joke. "Single. Actually divorced, I guess."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that."

Anne shrugged. "It was for the best." Against her will, her mind raced backwards as it always did, trying to trace where it all went wrong. She disappeared inside herself for a moment, then realized that Christina had asked a question.

"What was that?"

"I asked how long you were married."

"Eight years. It was final a little more than a year ago."

"That must have been tough."

Anne swirled her wine gently in the glass, watching the rivulets form and flow. "Yeah. It's been lonely."

"Are you dating yet?"

Anne laughed. "I'm trying to. But it hasn't been very satisfying. When you're 33 and single, most of the available men are jerks."

Christina laughed with her. "Men are jerks." She raised her water glass up and clinked with Anne's wine glass. "Maybe you should give women a try," she giggled.

Her eyes were so beautiful, her lips so full. Anne's thoughts both horrified her and thrilled her. She searched Christina face for a subtext. "Don't tempt me. I haven't had sex in six months."

Christina laughed. Anne swore that she was about to say something else, but the waitress arrived with the entrees at that precise moment.

Once she was gone, Anne turned the talk to Christina.

"So did you ever hear back from your ... uh ... your girlfriend?"

"Erin? No. I think we're done. Even if I heard back from her, we're done."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Christina wrinkled her nose. "I'm not. I was getting tired of all the drama anyway."

"You seem to be adjusting well."

"I've had some time to think about it. It wasn't going to be a long term thing. And her leaving me here like this makes the breakup easier for me." Christina offered a philosophical smile.

"It was a terrible thing to do," Anne agreed.

They ate and made small talk before Anne couldn't hold off any longer.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

Christina's eyebrows rose, and she shrugged. "Sure."

"When did you know that you were ... um ... interested women?"

Christina laughed. She looked away for a moment, running a hand through her hair as she thought about her answer. "Y'know, I don't think I actually made that decision."

Anne's quizzical look bade her to continue.

"I've dated guys. I assumed I would always date guys. But Erin came in and swept me off my feet. It was totally unexpected."

"So it was a one-time thing? You'll go back to men?"

Christina chewed over the question. "I'm not looking to get married," she said at long last. "I'll marry a man, I suspect. But I don't think I would close the door on anything in the short term. Erin put me through a lot of bad stuff, but she also opened my eyes to a lot of good stuff."

"Like what?"

Christina stopped cold for a moment, and then a sadness appeared in her eyes. She focused on some distant place, her beautiful mouth melting to sadness. "Just ... passion, I guess. She made everything so exciting. She came in and she overwhelmed me. She wanted me so much that it was intoxicating, and so I wanted her back. I want that more than I want a man, and I don't know if a woman is better at it or if Erin was just an oddity."

"That sounds amazing." This girl was 19, and she'd already experienced what Anne had sought for her entire life.

"It was. Looking back, I don't regret it a bit. Plus, it was like having a best friend that you also –" Christina stopped cold, then glanced around. She leaned in and whispered. "- have sex with. And I have to tell you, the sex was absolutely amazing."

****

It had been five years since someone had eaten Anne's pussy, and it had never been like this.

Christina's tongue danced in her most personal of areas, wrapping itself around her clit, pushing into her folds. Anne lasted only five minutes before she came, writhing and squealing and gasping. Then Christina did it again, patient and persistent as Anne once again climbed the summit. The girl was amazing.

She crawled up Anne's body, molding her slender shape to Anne's curves. Her smile was devilish. "Do you want to try something kinky?" she asked. "Erin would do something to me that would drive me crazy."

It had already been the sexiest night of Anne's life. She had cum three times, and had experimented in ways she'd never thought possible. She looked into Christina's gorgeous, long-lashed eyes.

"Sure," she said.

"Turn over on your stomach and move down to the end of the bed. Put your pussy right on the edge of the corner."

Anne complied, moving down. Her upper body lay on the mattress, but her legs dangled, barely touching the carpeted floor. Her lower body weight crushed her mound onto the corner of the mattress, but it was an erotic and arousing pressure. Christina got off the bed and knelt on the floor, her soft hands pushing open Anne's rear cheeks.

Anne's eyes popped open as the tongue found a new place to explore.

****

Anne was a nervous wreck by the time they got back to the hotel. She knew what she wanted, but it terrified her. Why was she torturing herself like this? She would never have the nerve.

Christina set her backpack on the couch and flopped down beside it. "Thank you for giving me the blanket last night," she said. "I was so sleepy that I don't even remember getting it."

"I thought you would get cold."

"I've been cold for days. Do you mind if I take it again? Will you be warm enough without it?"

"Well, I was thinking," Anne said in measured tones. "It's a king-sized bed. If you're comfortable with it, just sleep with me tonight. There's no need to sleep on the couch."

Christina smiled broadly, and a twinkle flashed in her eye. "I haven't slept in a bed for three nights," she said. "But I should warn you that I don't have anything to wear. Are you comfortable with a naked girl in your bed?"

Anne swallowed hard. "Actually, that's how I prefer to sleep too if you don't mind."

The blonde girl processed the information and grinned. "Perfect. We'll match!"

Anne was ready for something new in her life. She wanted adventure. She wanted passion. She wanted to do something so daring, so out of character, that it would jolt her out of her rut. And yet she couldn't ask. She wanted Christina to give her a sign, to make the first move. She didn't want to chase a poor innocent girl out into the street by making an unwanted advance.

"Do you mind if I shower again?" Christina asked. "It's time to rinse the undies."

"No, go ahead."

Anne set her work papers on the desk as Christina headed into the bathroom. Once again, she left the door open and Anne could hear the rustle of clothing being removed. The water turned on.

Anne imagined the slender blonde's stripping down, bending over to remove her panties, her small breasts dangling and swaying. She wanted the passion that Christina had felt. She wanted to be with someone. But that's not what she was. She was a guardian angel. Her job was to protect Christina on a cold winter night. Anne sighed.

Christina's art pad was on the coffee table next to the couch. Anne looked toward the bathroom, then idly picked it up. She loved the girl's work, and now had a nude of Christina to go along with the nude of herself. She wanted to see it again, study it, because that was the closest she would ever come.

She flipped it open to the back, and smiled at the drawing. Christina was gorgeous, and the expression on her drawn face was a beautiful and sultry come-hither look. Maybe when this was all over, Anne would masturbate to that portrait.

She turned the pad back a page. What else had Christina been working on?

She froze, her eyes like saucers.

The drawing, like all the others, was beautifully rendered. Christina was on her back, her legs wrapped around Anne's waist, her wrists tied to the bed frame. Once again, she made Anne look beautiful as they consummated the kiss. Anne studied every aspect of the drawing; the romance of the lips against each other, the eroticism of breasts pressed together, the symbolism of the bound wrists.

Anne stood up and unbuttoned her blouse.

Christina was rinsing herself when Anne entered the bathroom. Anne caught Christina's eye, and the blonde's eyes widened as she gazed upon the older brunette's nude curves. Anne's memory flashed an image that she would hold the rest of her life, Christina's nude slim body, water flowing down, pert pink nipples on slick, shiny breasts, a neatly trimmed strip of honey pubic hair.

The two women drank each other in. Anne's heart was beating like a hummingbird. "Would you like to perhaps explore a new friendship?" she asked hesitantly.

Christina smiled broadly, her eyes bright. She nodded, tucking her wet hair back behind her ears and placing herself on full frontal display. She curled a beckoning finger.

Anne moved forward and opened the shower door. Stepping in, she forced the blonde up against the wall, trapping her wrists above her head. With the warm water flowing upon them, the two women kissed long and sensuously, their slick bodies rubbing against each other.

****

Anne slowly awakened, responding to the muted light of a cold winter morning. She was warm and comfortable, nestled up and spooning Christina's naked body. She sighed and pulled the girl closer, touching as much of her as she could, burying her face in the honey blonde hair before ever so lightly kissing the slender neck below. Her top hand wandered, tracing the length of the thigh, the curve of the hip, the flatness of the stomach. Slowly, carefully, she moved up to Christina's heart.

The blonde shifted slightly, beginning to awaken. She hummed contentedly, then pulled Anne's hand to her mouth and kissed it.

Anne's heart bloomed. It felt so good to come in from the cold.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers