The Girl Who Cried Wolf 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm trapped, no mistake about it. That twisted fucker! It's so unfair! I hate him! I hate him so much!!!

But why did I cum? I just can't work it out. My bum still aches, but why do I feel this crazy urge to masturbate right now? Well, I better do it or I'll never get to sleep.

Fern

11

PROFESSOR DONALDSON'S JOURNAL

October 1st

It's the oddest thing. Once you do the unthinkable, it's no longer unthinkable. It's simply something that you do.

And I suppose that one of the things I do now is molest young girls.

But only in a good cause. You see, I'm certain that the only reason Fern's schoolwork has improved this week is because she's afraid of another spanking. The morning after the 'punishment', her attitude had made a startling improvement. She stopped being so sassy, and started paying attention in class. And our Tuesday and Thursday night tutoring sessions went smoothly, so I wasn't forced to apply any further punishments. But perhaps I shouldn't have slackened of, because over the weekend she goofed off instead of doing her Psychology homework, and in my Monday classes she was extremely snotty. Moreso than ever, in fact.

I didn't have to be a genius to realise that the little brat was testing me. Testing my resolve. Testing my dedication to her education. Well, she shouldn't have. No indeed. She shouldn't have.

Earlier tonight, when she arrived for our Tuesday night tutoring session, I invited her into my classroom cordially, but she slumped through the door, rolling her eyes with petulant distain, and mumbling, "This is nothing but a waste of time, Donaldson."

I smiled and said, "What, no 'Proffy D'?" She hadn't called me that since the spanking. She glared at me defiantly, not pleased to be reminded of her submissiveness that night. Then I said in ominous tones, "I hope you're not going to give me any problems, young lady." Her clear blue eyes flashed with defiance, but it was quickly tempered with fear. She shook her head and sat down obediently.

The first order of business was to go over our lessons from last Thursday, but she'd forgotten nearly everything, having neglected to study over the weekend, so we spent an hour repeating the lesson. Then around 9 PM I brought out a thick set of Biology flash cards I'd made for her after conferring with her teacher, Mr. Lawson. She'd obviously been studying Biology more than Psychiatry, because she got a tenth of the definitions correct on the first go round. After that I shuffled the cards, and we started all over again. But she only improved a bit the next two times, constantly confusing one term for another, or totally botching the definitions, even after I walked her through all the answers. She was starting to get very frustrated, and very snippy. And as I pushed her, I could sense her working up the courage to defy me openly.

She finally made her move by knocking the cards out of my hands, scattering them all over the floor. "This is bloody bullshit!"

I calmly retrieved the cards, sat down, and started all over again. She moaned, "This is a total waste of time!"

"Concentrate, Fern. Think."

She looked at me as if I were a bug. Then she said, with dripping disrespect, "You want to know what I think, Donaldson? I think you're a shitty tutor. That's what I think!"

I felt a flash of fury, but I calmly said, "Is that so?"

"I don't know how a worthless shit like you ever got this job. You don't know anything. You don't know how to teach. You don't know how to motivate!"

I nodded. "That's a very good point, Fern. Proper motivation is the key to education. Therefore... here's what we'll do..." I segregated out the twenty or so terms that she was having the most difficulty with, and said, with extreme firmness, "This will be your final test tonight. For each wrong answer, you're to remove a single item of clothing. If you still have at least one item of clothing on when the test is over, you've passed and you may leave. If not, you'll receive another... punishment."

A look of shocked disgust distorted her lovely features. "You... you... you fucking wanker!"

I stared unblinking into her eyes and said low and deep, "Perhaps you'd prefer to skip straight to the punishment."

Her face turned totally red, and her eyes darted from side to side. I suppose she was thinking about calling for help, but it was 10 by this time, and she knew the building was deserted, and if she made a run for it, I'd be on her in seconds. Then she tried to stare me down, but after a few moments she realized that it was hopeless. She stood up and said, defiantly, "Well, have it your way, pervo. But I guarantee you won't be seeing me naked. Not tonight. Not ever."

I must admit, I felt a mad surge of excitement run through me at the prospect of seeing Fern Clabberton naked. But I calmly crossed my legs and began the test. She missed the first term, much to my joy, and petulantly removed her dark blue blazer. She got the next definition half correct, but half is not good enough, so she kicked off a shoe, cursing me for being so inflexible. But she got the next three answers correct, correct, and correct, and a prideful smile spread out on her dimpled cheeks.

"Good girl, Fern."

She stuck out her tongue at me, confident that she had this one in the bag. Alas, she missed another term, and off came the other shoe. And soon after it, another flubbed answer. She put her left foot up on a desk and slowly rolled down one of her stockings, taking her sweet time in an effort to prolong the inevitable. She wasn't trying to turn me on, but I was in heaven as she unveiled her statuesque leg inch by glorious inch. By the time she tossed her stocking aside, my old fella was straining to escape my slacks. At first I held the flash cards to cover it up, but then I decided that here in our 'study sanctuary' there should be no secrets between us, so I uncrossed my legs and moved the cards aside, and let her see my growing bulge. Her eyes went wide, and though she seemed a bit horrified at the size of it, she stared right at it, like a deer in the headlights. I felt a flush of pride that I hadn't experienced in many a year.

In spite of the distraction, she answered two more questions correctly, but then she missed one and shouted, "Fuck!" and removed her vest, quickly followed by a miss, "Bloody hell!" And off came her other stocking, this time even slower than the first. I struggled to retain my composure at the sight of her naked kneecaps. She saw me gawping at her and yelled, "That's my last mistake you filthy geezer!" But she missed again and groaned, "Fuckity fuck!"

Now that she was down to the essentials, I was certain she'd remove her tie, but she surprised me by reaching up under her skirt, and slowly drawing down her white cotton panties, until they fell past her knees to the floor. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen in my life. After stepping out of them she picked them up and looked at me with wild eyes. Her beautiful dimpled cheeks were glowing red with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment. For the first time I sensed that some part of her was enjoying this humiliation. She even seemed to be taking a tiny bit of pleasure in the fact that she was turning me on.

I suppose that's why she tossed her panties to me, saying, "For your collection, fuck face." I nearly dropped the flash cards in my rush to catch them. They were soaking wet. I put them to my nose and inhaled her sweet perfume. She made a foul face and said, "Enjoy it, you old Geezer, because that's as close as you're ever going to get to my sweet young pussy."

I chuckled. "We'll see." Then I held up a word she'd been getting right most of the time, but she confused it for a similar word, and groaned, "Fuck! Why can't I get that one right?"

"Because you aren't concentrating, Fern."

"How can I concentrate with you leering at me like that."

"Stop stalling, Fern. One piece of clothing please." I held out my hand.

She glared at me, then fiddled with her tie for a minute, put instead of removing it, slowly reached under her blouse and unclasped her bra, staring at me intensely the whole time. My god, the look on her face. She was absolutely loving this! Then she retracted her arms into her sleeves one by one, in order to slip the straps off her shoulders, and when her hands re-emerged, she was holding a frilly, white bra. She shot it to me like a rubber band and I caught it in the same hand that I was holding her panties. I pressed the warm cup to my face and inhaled the sweet aroma of soap and skin.

"You smell wonderful, young lady."

She must have found the sight of me sniffing her bra deliriously amusing because she began to titter uncontrollably. I didn't take offense, because I was too busy enjoying the way her breasts bounced about under her blouse as she laughed. I could even see the slight bumps of her nipples under the thin fabric.

When her laughing fit passed, she said, "You really are a perv, Donaldson!"

My throat had gone bone dry, yet I was drooling like a madman at the sight of her. I showed her another card, which she answered correctly, followed by the next and then the next. My little deck was getting smaller and smaller, until there were only three cards left and she only had three articles yet to shed. As her teacher, I dearly wanted her to succeed, yet, the primordial man in me longed for failure. To my bitter disappointment she answered the first of the three correctly.

She giggled, "See Proffy D? Nothing like proper motivation to whip a girl into shape."

I chuckled, and held up the next card. She answered it wrong, and said, "Shit!"

I was certain she'd remove the tie. But after a few moments of suspense, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor in one swift move. My heart nearly stopped in my chest. Fern Clabberton's pussy! I was looking at Fern Clabberton's pussy! Her shirttails weren't long enough to cover that adorable triangular puff of blonde. So cute, so tiny, so wonderful. I only saw it for a moment before she shyly covered it with her hands. I looked up at her eyes and saw a wild look of animalistic excitement in them. We stared at each other with smouldering intensity for nearly a full minute, then something changed in her attitude. She boldly uncovered her bush, and strode toward me,her shapely hips shifting sexily with each step! I suppose she was trying to reestablish some sense of control, as if she were the master of this situation. But I didn't disabuse her of the notion, because I was enthralled. The delicate protrusions of her hip bones were so heart-breakingly beautiful that I had no choice but to moan in utter awe.

She stopped just a foot in front of me. I stared at the sweet slit between her legs, and could see moisture twinkling on her pale pink lips.

She said. "Last card, Proffy D."

I looked down at the card and felt deflated. She'd answered this one correctly a dozen times already. I must have mixed it into this stack by accident, so there was no chance at all that I was going to see her naked breasts tonight. Oh well. At least I got to see her cunny.

I held up the card, and after a moment she said, "Oh, fuck," then hissed, "I know that one. It's... it's... the... uh... biological process of... uh... unsexual reproduction?"

"Afraid not, Fern. Close, but not close enough. It's Asexual reproduction." She still had the tie, so even though she'd missed the question, she had in fact prevented me from seeing her totally naked. Clever girl.

She sighed. "Asexual. That's what I meant. Well, shit. I guess... I guess it's time to pay the piper." Then she loosened her tie enough to pop it out of her collar. But instead of removing it, she started to unbutton her blouse downward, very very slowly, looking at me with a seductive expression I wouldn't have thought her capable of. I was certain she was just toying with me, and at any moment she'd remove the tie instead. Still, I marvelled at the sight of her adorable little belly button. So pale, so sweet, so pure. I longed to kiss it.

She unbuttoned the final button, then smiled down at me, and with one slow, but purposeful move, drew her blouse open, revealing the most perfect set of tits I'd ever seen in my life. They were perfectly round, softball sized, pale, and utterly flawless, with bright pink areolas which were slightly puffy, and droolingly delectable to behold. As she stripped the blouse backward off her shoulders, her breasts jiggled and spread wide, then came together again as she lowered her arms to her side. Good Lord, they were magnificent, particularly with that striped blue-and-red tie dangling down between them.

Her body was angelic. And I felt humbled in her presence. I can say without exaggeration, that it felt like I was having a religious experience. To bear witness to such beauty, such perfection, is to behold the face of God.

She took another step toward me, so that her ruddy little nipples were pointing right at my face. Right at my mouth. Mere inches away. Without any thought or consideration, I dropped the flash cards and underwear, grabbed her silky butt cheeks with both hands and pulled her toward me. Then I engulfed her left breast in my mouth. She gasped and arched her back as I circled her sensitive nipple with my tongue, marvelling at the firmness and silky smoothness of her flesh.

Then she ran her fingers through my hair and moaned, "Oh, Proffy D, Proffy D." I slid my face across her cleavage, and slurped her right nipple into my mouth, sucking it desperately, making her shudder with desire. I looked up and saw her eyes roll back in her head, dizzy with lust. I pulled her in tighter, and now her knees pressed into the underside of my throbbing erection.

My raging lust burst into an inferno, and I began to fumble at my fly, fully intending to fuck the poor girl senseless. But when she heard the clinking of my belt buckle being undone she snapped out of her fit of ecstasy, and began to struggle, whimpering, "No! I passed the test! I still have my tie on, fucker! What are you doing?"

I heard her from far away, and suddenly I realized what I was doing, and how wrong it was. I pushed her gently, but firmly backward, trying to look into her eyes, instead of at her insanely beautiful body. "You're right, Fern. You passed the test. Get dressed and go back to bed."

She had a truly terrified look on her face. "You weren't going to Uh.... Fuck me were you?"

"No," I lied, " I'd never do that, Fern. I'm a married man. I'm your teacher."

"Then... you weren't going to spank me with your belt were you?"

"No. I... well, I just wanted touch myself a bit."

"Oh," she said, looking down shyly at the bulge in my trousers. "Okay. Just promise you won't try to fuck me again. I'm still a virgin, you know. I should save it for, uh, somebody special... or whatever."

I nodded. "You have my solemn oath. I won't try to... do that to you."

"Good." She smiled awkwardly. She seemed deeply confused and embarrassed by her behaviour. She turned away from me and began to gather her things. I wasted no time in releasing my old fella and began to stoke it, looking at Fern's incomparable ass, and the tantalizing little flashes of her pussy she gave me as she bent over to retrieve her clothes from the floor.

When she turned back toward me again, she saw what I was holding in my hand and her jaw went slack. I'm not exaggerating when I say my old fella is huge. It's been more of a curse than a blessing, to tell the truth, but the look of horror in her eyes was strangely exciting to me.

After a while she began to dress again, but never taking her eyes off my veiny monster of a cock for a moment, as I proudly stroked it for her, slowly and purposefully. I watched her pulling on her socks one by one, then stepping into her skirt and sliding it up over her hips. And slowly, hooking her bra on, and lovingly folding her beautiful breasts back into the cotton cups. Oddly, the more clothes she put on, the sexier she seemed to me, and the harder I stroked my cock. Naked, she was just a beautiful girl. But clothed, she was a beautiful student.

My student.

I felt an orgasm coming, but I paced myself, so I could enjoy the sight of her buttoning her blouse and donning her vest. But the moment she put her blazer on, and I saw the Bitterburn Academy crest on her heaving bosom, I began to cum. I snatched her panties from the floor next to me and clasped them around my cock, then once again, filled a pair of Fern Clabberton's knickers with gushing gouts of pearly white.

She made a foul, horrified face as I moaned and bucked like the filthy perverted professor I am. And when I was done, she said, "Daaaaaamn, Proffy D." I absolutely couldn't tell if she enjoyed it, or was about to vomit.

I stood up and folded my old fella back into my pants, then calmly handed her panties to her. She took them with a look of utter disgust. They were literally dripping with cum. Gobs of it ran out through her fingers, before spattering to the floor. Then she handed them back to me, saying, "Uh... no thanks," then looked at her wet hand as if it were covered with excrement. She said, "Uh, can I have a tissue, please?"

"Lick it off."

She grimaced, but she did as I commanded, licking my cum off her fingers with her bright pink tongue. Apparently she didn't find the taste as icky as she probably feared, because she licked up every drop, and then slurped her fingers clean one by one.

"I take it you haven't tasted a man's cum before." She shook her head shyly. "Do you like it?" She shrugged, but she licked her lips with a wet, juicy smack. Yes. Fern Clabberton likes the taste of cum.

Before releasing her I said, "In three days time, you'll be taking a test in my Western Literature class. I hope you've been reading your Dickens, because you're going to come to my classroom at midnight after the test and help me grade your exam. If you get a passing grade, you'll be rewarded. But if you get a failing grade, you'll be punished. Do you understand?"

She nodded. Her soft blonde fringe bobbed just above her eyes, and her dimpled cheeks burned bright pink with terror. But I think I sensed a bit of excitement buried down there under the fear. I felt my cock beginning to harden again, and I knew if this went on much longer, was going to break that solemn oath I'd only just made to her.

I said, "Goodnight Fern."

She stared at me for a moment, then said meekly, "Goodnight Proffy D."

12

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

October 4th

Dear diary,

I'm caught. Like a rat in a cage. But I can't tell anyone but you. Who else would believe me? They all think Donaldson's a sweet harmless little puppy dog. But he's a right wolf, he is!

On Tuesday, he tricked me into taking my clothes off for him! And then if that wasn't bad enough he tricked me into enjoying it! I must have gone mad, but I dropped my skirt, when I could just as easily taken my tie off instead. I wanted to shock him into realising what he's doing. But then I saw the look in his eyes. Nobody has ever looked at me like that before! It was so thrilling! I walked toward him so he could see my pussy better. And then, for some crazy reason, I decided to miss that last question so I could show him my tits! He loved them! Absolutely loved them! But he couldn't just look, the fucking pervert! He pulled me to him, and sucked my titties into his mouth! I should have screamed, but it felt so good! I could barely control myself!

Thank goodness I still had my tie on, because he let me go before I did anything more embarrassing. But that wasn't the end of it. Oh, no! He jerked off while I got dressed! It was horrible! Mortifying! Humiliating! And I couldn't stop looking! I didn't get very close to it, but I saw it well enough to realize that it's fucking huge! At least twice as big as Joshua's! Maybe even bigger! And so big around his own fingers couldn't touch, and he's got big hands! Oh my god. His cock was even bigger than those geezers in Britta's grot mag, and they're professionals! Holy shit. The thought of having that thing inside me makes me want to vomit!