The Girl Who Cried Wolf 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


But he swore he'd never fuck me. He swore it. And I believe him too. He's a filthy, perverted, evil bastard, but he's never lied to me. Not yet, anyway.

Still, he might spank me again. Or worse. So what choice did I have? I had to study! The next morning I went to the Computer Lab to Google Dickens, but Donaldson had already warned Mrs. Primm not to let me use the computers, or to check out any 'Idiot's Guide To' books. Damn it! I had to actually read the damned books! Shit. I've never read so many boring books in my life!

Okay, 'Great Expectations' wasn't that bad. I kinda liked it, actually. But I still had three books to study. I skipped the first one, 'Oliver' because I saw the movie a few years ago. Then I skimmed through 'A Tale of Two Cities'. I couldn't make heads or tails our of it, so I made a list of the character names, figuring that's probably what the test would be about anyway.

Then last night I planned to stay up late to read 'Hard Times'. But it was so boring that I fell asleep by chapter 4! And when I woke up, I was late for school! I didn't even have time to read my notes before I had to take the goddamned test. And Donaldson was staring at me the whole time. It made me uncomfortable and unable to concentrate. I only answered 6 of the 25 questions with confidence, all of them from 'Great Expectations', the rest I just guessed. Freaking Dickens! All those ridiculous character names! Why can't we read something easier? Like maybe Anne Rice, or Steven King? Give me a test on 'Carrie' and I'd ace it for sure!

I have no idea how I did. I worried about it all day, and then after I came back to my room, spacky Ginny started bragging about how good she did on the test, and how she's sure to win another of Donaldson's grotty lollipops for her collection. She says she's going to ask for a grape one this time, so she can have a full rainbow! Insufferable little ninny!

Thank god she's finally gone to sleep. I haven't had a treat since Dollarhyde stole my money. Ginny will never miss one little lolly.

Yuck, cherry! I hate cherries!!!

Now that I think about it, it's kinda creepy that he gives out lollipops in the first place. We're not babies! We don't want to suck on lollipops! I know, I bet he imagines the lollipop is his cock, and imagines us sucking on it. Fucking pervert!

Ah fuck! Is that the time already?! The chapel bells are ringing midnight. I've gotta go now. To help Donaldson mark the papers and find out whether I've passed or not, and whether I get punished or treated. Golly. I'm kinda scared. But a little excited too. If I passed the test, maybe he'll give me back my phone or something. It's possible.

Well, wish me luck! I'll let you know what happens.

Fern.

13

PROFESSOR DONALDSON'S JOURNAL

October 5th

Believe it or not, I honestly hoped that Fern would do well. I even dreamed that she'd do well enough to earn a lolly. I didn't want to punish her again. Honestly. I didn't.

After school I drove home for my customary dinner with Maddie. It was a silent affair, as usual, other than the clinking of silverware and the soft gnashing of teeth. Afterward I said I had to go back to school to grade some papers. "Don't wait up."

She answered flatly, "Don't worry. I won't."

When I got back to school, I sat at my desk and began to grade the tests. When I reached Fern's, I put it aside for later, and took my time with the rest. When I finished I just sat there and meditated, listening to the chapel bells ringing nine, ten, eleven... trying not to dwell on what might happen if Fern failed the test. The suspense was wonderful torture.

Fern arrived in my classroom punctually, just a few minutes after the last bell on the village church rang.

Her sweet young face was flush with a mixture of hope and dread. I told her to sit on my desk next to the pile of tests, facing the blackboard. She blushed, but she did what I said. Then I pulled up my chair and sat in front of her, looking at her lovely legs, which she'd crossed modestly. Then I said, "Before we begin, I was wondering what you might want as a reward, should you pass the test?"

She gave a bright smile, and said, "My phone!"

"Alas," I responded, "Mrs. Dollarhyde has all of your things. I can't help you there. What else would you like?"

She gave a great sigh of annoyance, and her blue eyes flashed with pure hatred. She snarled, "How about a lollipop?"

Her voice was dripping with derision, but I just said, "And what about your possible punishment?"

She yelled, "Anything! Just don't fucking spank me again! I could barely sit down for two days!"

She shouldn't have said that. If she'd have named a reasonable punishment, perhaps things wouldn't have gone the way they did. But 'anything' set my fertile imagination afire.

"Very well." I handed her a red pen, and her test, then I read out the correct answers, one by one, as she marked her mistakes with growing dread.

When we were done, she said tentatively, "I got ten right."

I checked her work. The little liar. "You only got five right, Fern, and you know it."

"So, okay, five. What's that? That's a passing grade right?"

I said, "Let me check. As you know, I grade on the curve, so your score will be compared to the rest of the girl's grades." She looked down at me as I did a quick calculation on the desk next to her thigh. Then I wrote on her test, in big red letters, "F".

"Fuck," she said.

I looked up at her, then opened my desk drawer and said, "What flavour do you like?"

She looked at me blankly. Then she said, "Uh... orange I guess. But... I thought I failed. Don't I get punished?"

I took an orange lollipop out of my desk, unwrapped it and said, "This is your punishment." Then I put my hand on her bare knee and said, "Open your legs, Fern."

14

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

October 5th

Dear diary.

I failed.

The fucker held up an orange lollipop and said, "This is your punishment." Then he put his filthy hand on my bare knee and said, "Open your legs, Fern."

And I did.

I don't know why I did. It doesn't make any sense. I should of scratched his eyes out. But his voice. His damned deep, sexy voice. I just... I just did what he told me to do like some stupid little robot. It was almost like I was hypnotized. Ever since he spanked me, I've felt so helpless and alone. Just like Louisa Gradgrind in 'Hard Times', when she was married to that disgusting Bounderby. Shit! That was the answer to question eight! Why didn't I remember his name? The bastard trapped poor Louisa, just like Donaldson trapped me. But Bounderby isn't sexy like Proffy D.

Fuck! What am I saying? I think he's sexy now? Fuck. I guess I do. He's a total pervert, but he really does have a handsome face. Don't know why I never noticed before. Such a chiselled chin. Such deep blue eyes. And he speaks with such command. Such authority. And most of all, he's strong. So much stronger than me. When he spanked me the other day, I couldn't do a thing about it. There was no point in trying to struggle and fight back this time, I was helpless.

I leaned back on his desk for him, and spread my legs a bit. He licked his lips and lifted my legs up, and opened them wider. And I let him. Then he ran his hands down my calves, across my socks and legs, and I felt a chill running through me at his touch. Then he slowly lifted my skirt and laid it on my belly, and stared at my crotch for a good long while, his deep blue eyes just soaking in the sight of my knickers. He bit his lip with desire, and I thrilled to know that a man could look at me that way, even a filthy gob like him.

I was absolutely breathless with anticipation, and felt his hands slowly, ever so slowly sliding down the insides of my sensitive thighs, until his fingertips reached my mound. Then he said, with a self-satisfied smirk, "Just look how wet you are, you naughty little girl."

And it was true. I was gushing for it. I gasped when I felt him slowly pulling my knickers to one side. His eyes lit up like fire as he stared at me down there. And he leaned in closer and closer until I could feel his warm moist breath tingling across the top of my little blonde bush. I thought he was going to kiss me down there, but no, he just leaned in close and inhaled through his nose, smelling me, and groaning as if he were smelling something delicious. God. Even the smell of me makes him horny!

And then he took that big spherical lolly and rubbed it up and down the length of my slit. I gasped. Good god it felt amazing. I looked down at Donaldson; his eyes were glued to my pussy, his mouth slightly open, as he went up and down, lifting the little hood over my clit and swirling it around, until I began to quiver. Then he went down to the bottom and pressed it a little ways into my pussy, right up against my cherry, and when he brought the lollipop up again, there was a froth of pussy juice collected on top of it. Then he looked at me, locking eyes, and lifted the lolly to his mouth and sucked my juices off of it!! I must be mad, but I felt such tingles at the sight. Then he put the head of that orange lolly to my pussy again, and began to stroke up and down again, so I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, wanting to savour the feeling.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting deep inside my pussy. I looked down. Donaldson had pushed the whole lollipop inside my pussy, and I hadn't even realised. The fucker took my cherry with an orange lollipop! And he didn't even ask my permission. But, I didn't really mind at the time. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it might. But there was still enough pain to cause discomfort, so I tried closing my legs. Donaldson said, "Relax," with that commanding voice of his, so I relaxed.

"That's my good little girl," he said. Then he planted gentle little kisses on my legs, first the left, then the right, working his way up from my ankles and calves and up the insides of my thighs. All the while he left the lolly inside of me, but finally he pulled it out, giving me another little shock of pain. Then he took a bundle of tissues from his desk and wiped my pussy gently. I saw a bit of blood, but not that much.

And when he put the lollipop back inside me the pain had completely gone, and was replaced with pleasure and lust. He slowly eased the lollipop in and out of my pussy. It was big enough to make my lips pop open and closed around it. It felt brilliant. And he kept doing it.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

I had never felt so good in my life. Sure, it wasn't exactly how I wanted to lose my virginity, but I was losing it none the less. Or does this even qualify? I mean, it was only a lolly, not his cock. I wish there was someone I could ask. Am I still a virgin, or aren't I? Anyway, the feel of that big lollipop inside me was like nothing I've ever felt before. I started whimpering. I knew I was about to orgasm. And so did Donaldson because he changed his speed, and his grip, and started fucking me with the lollipop faster and faster, so that his fist was slapping wetly against my clit. Just as I was about to cum he yanked the lollipop out of me.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Please Proffy D! Please! I'm begging." I moaned. He smiled and the lollipop entered me again and within a few seconds I was cumming. My clit started throbbing and my pussy was clenching around his lollipop. I'd never felt so intense in my life! But this was no normal orgasm. I was going to squirt. I know I was. And I did. I shrieked and Donaldson pulled out the lollipop and I gushed all over his stupefied face, and his glasses and everything. I've squirted a zillion times, but never like that. It just kept coming, gush after gush, and he opened his mouth to catch some of it. Then he swallowed. He actually swallowed my cum! Fuck.

That was the best orgasm I ever had.

Donaldson licked his lips, and wiped his glasses off with his tie. Then he took the lollipop and began to suck it. Then he took it out of his mouth and looked at me, with that evil face of his.

"Lord. You taste so sweet. So so sweet. Just like I knew you would. Here, have a taste." He ran the lolly up my pussy till it was covered with foam, and then he put it in my mouth. I could only taste the orange, but I guess it was really the idea of having my cum in his mouth that excited him so much.

I mumbled with the lollipop in my mouth, "Are we done?"

He thought about that for a moment, and I was afraid he was going to say yes. I mean I was absolutely gagging for more! But there was no way I was going to say that. I wouldn't give the poxy bastard the satisfaction!

He smiled, a wicked idea occurring to him, and said, "The last bit of your punishment is up to you. You're going to suck on that lolly while I eat you out. When you're done, I'm done, understand? You can devour it as fast as you can, or you can take as long as you please. It's completely up to you." And with that he put his glasses aside and lowered his lips to my pussy and planted a gentle kiss on my little nub, sending a shock down my spine, causing me to jump a little. I could feel the slight stubble on his lips, but it wasn't scratchy. Not in a bad way, anyway. I should of munched that lolly up. Hell, it had already shrunk to half its size in my pussy. But I paused. I've always wondered what it was like to be eaten out. It's fucking brilliant! Especially if the person doing it is really experienced, like Proffy D.

But he didn't start right away. He pulled back, and once again kissed the inside of my creamy white thighs. He seems a bit obsessed with my legs. Who can blame him? They are quite spectacular. He worked his way up to my mound and planted little kisses on my feathery little puff before blowing a cold breath onto my clit, making it engorged.

Then he dipped the tip of his right index finger in my wet hole before circling my sensitive clit with the left one. He asked me if I liked it, I just nodded my head then closed my eyes. He gently pulled apart my inner lips and took a long slow lick upward until he reached my sensitive spot, then swirled his tongue around and around. At this point I was bucking my hips and straining to get him closer to me, but he kept pulling away from me and told me to relax. I tried to, but it was too hard, I just wanted to cum all over his face again.

By the time my lollipop was three quarters finished he had started to run his tongue up and down the full length of my slit, making me whimper his name. "Oh yes, Proffy D, yes. Like that. Lick my pussy, Proffy D." I also noticed he was furiously pumping something in his hand. Although I couldn't see it, it was obviously his cock. Knowing he was jerking off again made me grow even wetter then I was before. I felt him gasping into my pussy, and his body began to twitch, then he let out a deep moan, and I knew he'd just cum! Moments later, he let go of his cock and used both of his hands to spread my pussy lips far apart. Then he quickly pushed his tongue into my wet sopping hole, thrusting it in and out. This made me jump and bite down on my lollipop, causing it to disintegrate into tiny pieces with a loud CRUNCH!

When I realised what had happened, and what was going to happen I shrieked a loud, "NO!!!"

Donaldson pulled back and said, "We're done."

I was so pissed off that I swept all of the graded papers into the floor.

Donaldson shoved his big fat cock back into his trousers before lifting his head from my pussy and standing up and putting his glasses back on. I was out of breath and feeling really dreary and tired, and my pussy was throbbing with frustration. Donaldson took my hand and helped me off his desk. I fixed my panties and my skirt before looking into Donaldson's eyes. I thought, did that really just happen? Oh god, it did. He raped me, well, not exactly, and I guess I did let him. I let a dirty old pervert bust my cherry with a lollipop. My first time was supposed to be special. Not a punishment for failing a stupid test!

Donaldson told me to pick up the papers and neatly stack them on his desk. I got down on my hands and knees and began to gather them, and then I caught sight of his cum on the floor under his desk. I couldn't believe how much of it there was. Long, juicy stripes of brilliant white. Then, while I was bent over like that, he lifted my tartan and stared at my ass. I bent over a little farther and waggled it at him, saying, "See something you like, you filthy geezer?"

He reared back and gave me a quick and painful spank!

"Ouch!! You dick!! That hurt," I yelped at him. But a shudder of pleasure ran through my pussy. That one swat had taken me right to the brink of orgasm again! It was so weird! But the weirder thing was that I wanted him to spank me again! I mean, I was so close, so close.

I hissed angrily, "You're a fucking shit Donaldson!"

He reared back and gave me three painful smacks full on the rump. POW! POW! POW! I squealed at the the pain, but each smack sent vibrations deep into my pussy, and by the third smack I felt a sweet rush of release in my cunt. It felt so fucking good!! My thighs quivered uncontrollably for a few seconds, but I didn't need any more spanks so I whimpered, "I'm sorry, Professor Donaldson."

He muttered, "Well, you shouldn't use that disrespectful tone with a teacher! Anyway, I couldn't resist these perfect round orbs." Then he bent down and lowered my knickers a bit, then softly, tenderly kissed the red handprints he'd left on my ass. I couldn't help but blush, I've never been called perfect by anyone but myself before, and his soothing lips felt so good against my stinging skin. Then he snuggled his cheek up against my burning ass and hugged my thighs as I finished collecting the papers. I could feel his breath tingling across my naked flesh, across my throbbing pussy lips. His mouth was so close. His breath so warm. My clit began to swell up all over again.

But I felt so confused. What was I doing enjoying this? It's so wrong. So filthy. So insane. I felt an utter fool.

Then when I was done collecting the papers, he pulled my knickers back up, and helped me to my feet. I meekly stacked the papers on his desk, and then followed him over to the door. He opened it for me and said, "Ladies first," with a smirk. Or was it a smirk? Maybe I'm being too hard on him. He really does seem to care for me. In his way. His pervy, disgusting way.

He walked me across campus back to my dorm. I was chilly, and started shivering. I hoped he'd put his arm around me, or maybe drape his jacket over my shoulders, but he didn't. Someone might be watching, and he knew better than to do anything inappropriate in public. But then, when we reached my dorm, he said, "Goodnight, my good little girl," and bent down to kiss me softly on the cheek. Just like Dad used to do way back when I was a little girl and he still gave two shits about me. Donaldson stood up stiffly, looked down at me for a few moments, then turned, and headed towards his car.

"Goodnight Proffy D." I whispered to myself.

Goodnight indeed. I think I may be warming to that filthy old geezer!

It's just gone 2am. I'm still trying to get my head around what happened. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it! But did he enjoy it too? He must have; he came all over the floor, for Christ's sake! I must taste really good. Orange flavoured anyway. I wonder if he'd enjoy it without the candy coating? Maybe I'll give him a taste the next time I fail. Yeah, I'll name that as my punishment!

But what if I pass? No. Passing isn't an option. If that's what's going to happen every time I fail a test, then fail my tests I will!