The Girl Who Cried Wolf 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britta covered her face with her hands and let out a little squeak of embarrassment. Then she smiled at me. "Yeah. It was so weird. I never saw a... a prick in the flesh before. You know, all hard and stuff, going in and out of a girl."

"Was it big?"

"I don't know... maybe..." she held her hands apart. Not nearly as big as Proffy D, but respectable. She grinned and giggled.

"Did you like it?"

After a moment's pause she nodded. Then her cheeks burned bright red and she said, "I'm bonkers, right? I know he's my brother and all, but it was brilliant. The way he was holding her, and... fucking her... god... I'm puddled."

"Gareth must be a looker."

"Not really. But he's got a wicked bum."

We giggled like crazy. I said, "So, his pants were down, I guess."

She nodded. "Yeah. And Evie was squeezing his bum as he boffed her." We started sniggering so hard that Ginny let out a loud sigh of annoyance. After we quieted down again, Britta whispered, "God, why am I telling you this?"

"How long did you watch?"

"I don't know. Five minutes at least. It was truly mind-blowing. I'd taken Evie for proper little princess, but there she was, mewling like a cat in heat, urging my brother, 'Harder! Bang me harder, big boy!' Hee, hee..."

"I bet he was happy to oblige."

"You bet he was! All the while grunting like an ape. God. I never imagined I'd see Gareth that way. So... manly and... I don't know... aggressive. He went faster and faster, banging her so hard I thought he was gonna crush her against that rock. But then he just sort of stiffened up and let out this long groaaaaaaaaaan."

My knickers were absolutely soaked by this time. "He nutted in Evie's snatch?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but we didn't stick around long enough to see for sure. We went back up the path for a couple of minutes, to let them, you know, clean up or whatever. When we came down the path again, they were picking strawberries, and acting as if nothing happened."

"And you never told your brother?"

"No. Never! I shouldn't have told you either."

I gave her a hug. "Thank you for trusting me Britta!" But suddenly I was hyper aware of her breasts pressing against mine. Neither of us were wearing bras, so I could actually feel her hard nipples poking me through her clothes. I felt jealous of her lucky cousin, for getting to make out with her. And then I started to wonder what it would be like to press my lips against hers.

But before I made up my mind to make a move, she whispered into my ear, "Can I tell you another secret, Fern?"

"Yes, of course."

"But you absolutely have to keep it to yourself. Promise."

"Who else would I tell? You're my only friend. But I promise. Cross my heart."

After a pause, she whispered, "Dear Old Donny flirted with me!" I froze. She continued, "During the test. I... I was sucking on my pencil. You know, just playing with it. But then I caught him staring, so I sucked it some more. You know, all suggestive like. For a laugh. I love teasing Dear Old Donny. But this time he didn't blush and look away, like he usually does. He just kept staring... into my eyes, then at my lips... and then I saw something in his expression. Something intense... something scary!"

Oh yes, I know that something quite well. "You must be imagining things."

"No, I swear! He stared at me for the longest time, with, like, this super nasty expression on his face. I mean, it was... creepy... but kind of... uh.... "

"Sexy?"

She pulled back from me, astonished that I understood her so well. "Yes. God. Reminded me of the way Gareth was looking at Evie while he was fucking her. I've always dreamed of Dear Old Donny looking at me like that, but... it's not right. A teacher leering at a student like that."

"Maybe he was just messing with you."

"Yeah... maybe... that makes sense. I do tease him a lot. God, you're probably right. He was just giving me a taste of my own medicine. But... why does that make me so sad?"

I giggled. "Because you want it to be real."

"God. I do, don't I? I'm such a little tart."

"If he gets into trouble, it will be all your fault for corrupting him." She looked at me aghast, and even started tearing up a little, so I said, "Oh, I'm just pulling your leg, luv. You didn't do anything wrong. Neither did he. He's a handsome man, you're a beautiful girl. It's only natural to be attracted to each other. You can't help your feelings, just so long as you don't act on 'em."

She hugged me again, whispering desperately into my ear, "No, I'd never! Never ever!"

I'll be honest, I was a teensy bit jealous that Donaldson was flirting with other girls, but weirdly, an evil image suddenly popped into my mind... me and Donaldson seducing Britta together. I'd bring her to him, and help him undress her and tie her up. Then after we spank her together, I'd hold her down on his desk, while he pushes a lolly into her pussy. She'd struggle at first, but after a while she'd start moaning, and then I'd start kissing her, and we'd make out the whole time he's fucking her with that lolly. Then after he gives her a wet, screaming orgasm, he'd pull the dripping wet lolly out of her cunt, and stick into my mouth. So nasty! So wrong! So wonderful!

I felt bad for having such evil thoughts. Donaldson's such a bad influence! I had a sudden urge to confess my secret to Britta, but I knew she's never believe the kind of man he really is. So I just stared into her big brown eyes and smiled. She stared right back, and we made a game of it, seeing who could keep our eyes open longest. She lost the game by suddenly yawning. So I said, "It's past your bedtime, your majesty." She never stayed up past 9.

She smiled up at me while I tucked her in. "Have fun with your barman, Fern."

"Sweet dreams, luv," I said, then gave her a sweet little kiss on the tip of her nose. I'm so glad to have a friend again!

Well, I guess that brings you up to date. I still have to wait twenty minutes! Arggghh! I'm sick with anticipation. What if I failed? What if I passed? It's all so deliciously terrifying! And what will Donaldson do with me once he has me alone again? He wants me to suck his cock, but is that all he'll want? What if he tries to rape me again? I wouldn't be able to stop him if he really wanted to. He's far too strong. God. I can't let that happen. But now can I stop it?

I need to get the upper hand somehow. Control him somehow. Tame him. I should make him fall in love with me! Yeah. That's the ticket! If he's all lovey dovey over me, he'll do what I say, and he won't even think of hurting me or treating me like shit.

But how? I guess I need to make him think I'm in love with him, just like all those other Dear Old Donny dims. I could be all cute and flirty like Britta, and suck up to him like Ginny. But would that be enough? I need to do something dramatic. Something that will really get his attention. Oooo. I just had a great idea! I'll be right back.

You won't believe what I just did! Hee, hee! I ran to the bathroom and shaved my bush into a heart shape! Once he sees that, he'll be like putty in my hands!

Oops, look at the time! Wish me luck! I've never needed it more than I do tonight!

21

PROFESSOR DONALDSON'S JOURNAL

Friday October 25th

11:45 PM

I drove home after school with no intention of coming back for my appointment with Fern. I found Maddie in the library, doing yoga in her underwear. What a lovely sight. She was in the 'happy baby' pose, flat on her back, holding her knees in tight to her torso with her legs wide open as she rocked back and forth. God, she was sexy. Not exactly the skinny young woman she'd been when we met a lifetime ago, but six months of yoga had burned off at least twenty pounds of excess fat. In fact, I hadn't seen her looking this good in years.

"Good lord, Maddie, you're beautiful."

She shrieked and jumped, her big breasts sloshing on her chest, "You scared me, you daft twit!" She gave me a dirty look, then went back to her position.

I laughed, "Sorry Maddie, but really, I mean it. You look amazing."

"Oh stop it," she grunted, trying to control her breathing.

"I just wanted you to know that all your hard work is paying off. You look brilliant. Ten years younger, at least. Utterly beautiful. Stunning really."

She blushed a bit, and a reluctant smile spread out on her cheeks. "Well... thanks. That's not why I'm doing it, but thanks. I'm just trying to get some of my flexibility back."

I kneeled down on the matt just below her butt and stared down at her saying, "Well, it's working, dear. I've never seen you so... flexible. My imagination is reeling." She looked a bit startled to see such lust on my face after so many years of stiff formality. But she didn't seem offended, so I leaned forward and put my hands on the floor on either side of her, staring down into her auburn eyes. She stared back with growing interest, so I bent toward her and gave her a nice, juicy kiss.

I half expected her to tense up and push me away, but she kissed me back, and soon we were making out like college kids. She playfully stayed in 'Happy Baby' pose, so I gently began rubbing my hard-on between her legs. Her eyes flashed with surprise, but she didn't stop me. After a while, I began to kiss downward, planting gentle kisses all over her silken cleavage. Then I unhooked the clip at the centre of her bra, releasing her large breasts. I'd all but forgotten how stunning they are. I reacquainted myself with these old friends from my past by kissing around the circumference of her dark areolae, then taking her large nipples into my mouth one by one and suckling them until they stiffened between my lips.

She moaned happily, and ran her fingers through my hair as I feasted hungrily on her breasts, then continued downward, to her sexy poochy belly. I slipped my tongue into her belly button, remembering how that used to drive her wild, but she impatiently pushed my head downward until I pressed my lips against the mound of her panties, and breathed in the nearly-forgotten musk of her muffin. She gasped with lustful intensity as I nibbled the stiff lump of her clit. Then I hooked a finger in her panties and drew them slowly aside, whilst gently kissing the insides of her thighs, breathing softly on her pussy as I moved from left to right.

I hadn't seen Maddie's muffin in an age, so I barely recognized it. She has thick, dark pubic hair, and her pussy lips are larger, darker and fleshier than I remember, with dramatic butterfly petals that are vividly magenta on the inside. Nothing at all like Fern's delicate, pink slit, but every bit as delectable. I dove in with eager enthusiasm, as if it were our first time, and hungrily licked her cunt from base to clit several times, while gently inserting a single finger into her tight wet canal. She was even tighter than I remembered!

I could hardly wait to feel her flesh wrapped wetly around my cock, but I held off, heedful of the doctor's advice to spend a lot of time loosening her up first. So after a few minutes of finger fucking, I slowly worked another finger into her incredibly tight tunnel. Eventually it began to unclench enough that I could walk my fingers on her G-spot, all the while sucking hard on her clit. She barely made a peep the whole time, but I was certain she was enjoying herself, because I could feel her quivering from the inside, and her thighs were jumping reflexively with each flick of my fingers.

My heart was thumping hard with wild excitement and hope. This felt like a rebirth of sorts. I began to imagine that we'd one day look back on this as the pivotal moment where our dead marriage suddenly surged to life again. She would say, "Remember when you found me doing Yoga in my knickers?" I would laugh, "Oh, yes. Remember how hard I fucked you?" She would hug me, "It was wonderful, Joseph. I love you so much!" Ah yes, this would be the magical moment where we rediscovered our love, reignited our lust, and put an end to my pathetic midlife crisis!

I tried to just enjoy going down her, so as not to rush things. In fact, I kept at it for at least half an hour, if not longer. All the while, she got wetter and wetter, and looser and looser, and then she let out a precious squeak, and warm little jets of juice shot out of her pussy against my tongue. I figured that she was as ready as she would ever be, so I whipped out my old fella, put it to her gaping lips, and pressed myself passionately inside.

But then she let out a bloodcurdling shriek, as if she were being boiled alive! Before I had a chance to react, she brought her feet to my chest to shoved me backward violently, while she screamed, "GODDAMN IT, JOSEPH! THAT BLOODY HURTS!!!!" She scrambled to her feet and ran off to her room crying with furious frustration, then slammed her door and locked it behind her.

I felt like a beast. I'd hurt her again, in spite of all my efforts to be gentle and patient. A cloud of utter hopelessness descended over my heart. I stood outside her door and apologized, but she was furious, and not in the mood for forgiveness. Not knowing what else to do, I tried to reason with her one last time.

"Please, Maddie. Please. Can't you reconsider?"

"Not THAT again!" she shrieked.

"It's a simple procedure... safer now than ever..."

"Forget about it! I won't mutilate myself just so you can rut like an animal!"

"It's not mutilation. It's surgery. To repair a physical abnormality."


She shrieked hysterically, "If you're so eager for a 'surgical solution', why don't you ring up Doctor Berington, and schedule a goddamned penis reduction, eh? For your abnormal fucking DONKEY COCK!!!! NO? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!"

I fell silent, because she had a point. I can't reasonably expect her to go under the knife if I'm unwilling to do the same.

But where does that leave us?

The simple fact is, we don't fit together. I suppose we never did. Do we even love each other anymore? I'm fond of her, and full of admiration for her charity work. But love? I don't think so. And I certainly don't sense much love from her. I suppose we should get a divorce. But considering the way she was raised, I can't imagine her giving me one.

Not unless I did something bad.

Something really bad.

Something really, really, really bad.

When I came home I was fully intending on leaving Fern alone, and being a good husband again. But as Burns once said, "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley."

I turned from Maddie's sobs, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door. I still had a few preparations to make if I was going to be ready for my guest.

Ah... The bells are striking midnight. It's time.

22

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

Saturday October 26th

5 am

Dear Diary,

My hands are shaking so hard, I can barely write. But I have to get this all down. I never want to forget what happened tonight!

When the chapel bell started ringing, I ran out of the dorm so fast that I was knocking on Donaldson's door by the last ring of midnight. He opened it and said politely, "Come in, Miss Clabberton." As I walked in I noticed that all the desks had been cleared from the centre of the room, and a pair of speakers were set up on his desk.

"What's up, Proffy D?"

He said, "It's my pleasure to inform you Ms. Clabberton..." while holding up my Psychology test, "you passed!"

There, in big red letters, was an A, and when I saw it I nearly fainted. I shrieked, "NO FUCKING WAY!!!! A!!! Oh my god!!!"

"Yes way! You only answered one question wrong. You got 22/25 marks. Not good enough for a lolly, but definitely the first A you've earned all year. I'm so proud of you!"

This was as good a time as ever to start my plan of making him think I was all potty for him, so I jumped up into his arms for a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're the best teacher ever." I whispered into his wrinkly old ear, then gave it a sweet, loving kiss. I was a bit surprised by how good he smelled. I guess I thought he'd be all sour and stinky like Gramps, but he was wearing a nice cologne. I started nibbling his earlobe a bit, and he must have liked it because he gave a little shudder. Her hee.

A few seconds later something must have clicked in his brain, like maybe that I was being to romantic and personal with him, so he clumsily lowered me to the floor and stepped back. Awkward!

I peered shyly at him from under my fringe, and batted my eyes like Britta does, saying, "So erm, does this mean I get my iPod back, Proffy D?"

"Yes, it's on my desk. I took the liberty of hooking it up to speakers, because I'd like you to perform a dance for me. You can say no if you want, but I was rather hoping you would."

I wanted to keep the upper hand, so I considered refusing for a moment. But then I realised what a brilliant opportunity this was. Once he saw me dancing, I knew he'd fall in love with me for sure. That's how good I am. So I squealed happily, "Are you kidding?! Of course I will!" I took off my jacket, blazer, shoes and socks, until I was down to my skirt, shirt and tie. After that, I unbuttoned the bottom three buttons. "So I can move better. Hee, hee."

Then I fetched a straight backed chair and set it up near the doorway, facing across the wide-open floor toward his desk. "Take of your jacket, sir, and have a seat." While he was doing that, I strolled to the desk and looked through my iPod's music library for a minute, choosing a slow, yet sexy R&B song: Silk's Freak Me.

Then I hit play and shouted, "Let's do this thang!" I put my hands on the edge of his desk and began to shimmy my body to the beat, bending slowly forward, wiggling my bum playfully toward him, knowing that my skirt was hiked up so far that he could see my pink knickers, and was probably drooling over my sexy little mound. Then I turned slowly toward him, running my hands up my body, and squeezing my boobies together. His eyes bugged right out of their sockets! I guess an old geezer like him never saw a teenager moving like that before.

Then I started stalking toward him, but I would pause every couple of steps, to do some hip-hop moves, letting the soul of the music speak through me. When I finally reached him, I circled behind him, put my hands on his broad shoulders, and leaned forward and pressed my boobies against his shoulder blades, and softly brushed my cheek against his while I seductively ran my hands up and down his chest. Wow. His pecs felt HARD! Almost as hard as the massive bulge I saw growing in his trousers. Oh, yes, I was working my magic on him! Definitely!

I turned in circles as I came around the chair, then I began gyrating in front of him, teasing him just out of arm's reach. The music picked up for a second, so I twirled like a ballerina a few times trying to show off my arabesque. But I lost my balance and fell. What an ass!

"I guess I'm out of practice," I said, burning with embarrassment.

He moved to help me up but I told him I was fine, so he sat back down. I laughed it off and continued, doing moves I was more comfortable with. All the while, I ran my hands up and down my body, tugging my skirt up to show him how wet my knickers were. I also undid more of my buttons, and pulled my blouse open for a moment, flashing my naked boobies. He grinned when he realised that I was braless.

After that I went through all the best moves in my repertoire, some of which made him clap with admiration. Then I undid my tie and tossed it aside, so now my blouse was hanging wide open and my bare boobies were bouncing around like crazy. He couldn't take his eyes off them! Then I put my hands on my knees and shook my ass toward him like a proper fly-girl. Yeah, I was pulling out all the stops. If I'd had some whipped cream, like in the song, I'd have spread it all over myself and let him lick it off me!