The Girl Who Wasn't There Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers

The doctor is about to speak when she hesitates and licks her lips before reaching down and pouring herself a large glass of water. Yes! This is working! She drinks most of it before continuing, "I'm not sure that your explanation is sufficient justification for what you did. It was outrageous, performing a sexual act in such a situation!"

I need time as there is quite a lot of water left in the carafe. I continue projecting thirstiness as I reply; this is going to be hard.

"Doctor, I know what I did was inappropriate and wrong." She is refilling her glass! "Um, but, well I really was desperate to prove myself." I hesitate, trying to think two things at once. "Do you know how hard it is, people always thinking you're nothing but a silly girl when you tell someone?" I blurt out so I can focus again on the feeling of salt in my mouth and the thirst.

"Many of the subjects we've interviewed have had similar experiences, Ms Anderson." She leans forward to place the glass on the table and immediately starts refilling it once more. "And I can understand that Mr. Green's notes about your being delusional might have struck a nerve." She takes another long drink, nearly there! "I shall have to remind him to keep notes hidden when I reprimand him about his conduct today; he is as culpable as you for what happened."

A thought occurs to me. "Doctor, I didn't know about the camera, but surely Jake did? Why did he drop his trousers and let me blow him," the saltiness in my mouth, the thirstiness, "knowing he was being filmed?"

Dr Neal hesitates, thinking while she fiddles with the empty glass in her hand. Half a minute passes; perhaps she is annoyed that the same question didn't occur to her. She picks up the carafe and empties the last of the water into her glass, looking vaguely disappointed that there is only half a glassful. She downs the remaining water in one swallow. Oh YES! I feel like shouting and cannot stop the smile from spreading on my face.

"Doctor Neal, can you read what I wrote on that bit of paper, please, before you decide what to do with me?" She looks at me suspiciously then reads the paper. She looks at the empty carafe and then at me; her eyes narrow, looking for the trick.

"How did you do that?" she asks her voice suspicious, but a slight look of awe on her face.

"Isn't that something your research is supposed to work out?" I smile sweetly. "From my point of view, I just shared how thirsty I felt with something really salty in my mouth."

"I feel like I just eaten a whole pack of salted peanuts," she admits.

"Yeah, could have been peanuts," I reply diplomatically. "So, what are you going to do with me doctor?"

She hesitates. "You've just started your final year?" I nod. "It would be a shame to get you thrown out after your work over the last two years. I believe that you're in line for a 2:1 or a first if you continue?" I nod again, I had been doing well. "Hmm, well, we might write this off as an incident of student stupidity; heaven knows there are enough of those around. Can I assume that you have learned the error of your ways?"

"Most definitely, doctor," I reply earnestly as I stand to leave.

"I look forward to working with you, Ms Anderson, as a subject and perhaps in future as a colleague."

"Will Jake get into trouble?" I ask.

"I think you've proved that he was more victim than perpetrator, so no. However, I think it best if he not be involved in any future interviews with you, don't you think?"

"Probably for the best," I agree as I turn and leave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's now 4am and the sky outside is just starting to get light. I save the file and close the laptop; I'll continue my story another time, but now I want to lie beside her and, while it's a little cooler, try to get some sleep. When tomorrow comes, I'll be there for her.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers
12