The Girl Who Wasn't There Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,859 Followers

"I was just doing what I thought would feel good," she replies, pleased by her effect on me.

I pull her towards me and kiss her forehead. "And that's all you need to do -- that and listen and feel how she responds. And if she does something that's good for you, let her know."

She hugs me. "Thank you." She hesitates and then adds, "But there is one thing; what if I have to lick her, lick her -- down there."

"Lick her pussy? Eat her cunt? Well there's no 'have to', but it can be fantastic. Just go with what seems right."

"Yes, but the taste; what if I don't like it? What if I can't do it? Oh Ginny, I feel safe with you..."

My never extensive willpower is failing, melting away like an ice cube under a blowtorch. I can try to rationalize what I'm about to do as just me helping her or trying to give something back for all she's done for me but the truth is, at this moment I'm as horny as hell and half dressed with an attractive woman who wants to eat my pussy. Without conscious thought my hand moves up her leg to cup her mound and gently rub it. I can feel her labia, puffy and swollen through the thin, soaked fabric.

"Undress me, Ginny," she pleads, so I do. I unbutton her blouse carefully a slip it off her, kissing her skin as it is exposed: her shoulders, the tops of her breasts, her tummy. She giggles; it seems Tanya is ticklish.

Her bra, a simple plain white one, is next. Her breasts are smaller than mine, but firm and well-shaped with very dark aureoles and paler nipples that are small, hard points. I kiss each in turn then lick and nibble them making her breath catch. As I take one breast into my mouth and start to suck it, I feel her reach across my back and unclasp my bra. Still suckling I wriggle out of it and let it fall to the floor.

Tanya is now getting impatient and I feel her hands fumbling to undo the button of my jeans. I stand and draw her up too, pulling her into an embrace. As we kiss our boobs mash together, I feel her hard nipples pressing next to mine and I unzip her skirt that drops away. Her hands immediately seek to undo my jeans and this time she succeeds. She is like an excited teenager and hurriedly pushes my jeans down taking my panties at the same time. With my jeans around my knees I stumble, but manage to fall sideways onto the bed. I sit up and Tanya is there, pulling the jeans and panties off.

As I sit naked before her she stares down at me, her eyes taking me in: my boobs with their surprisingly large nipples, my stomach which I've managed to keep trim, the small patch of light brown pubic hair that sits above my otherwise hairless pussy whose lips gape red and wet. It occurs to me that I am naked in front of my boss and that, whatever I said, this will change our relationship; it will be hard to just call her 'Doctor' after this.

"Let me take your panties off," I say.

Her panties, like her bra, are simple white cotton, hugging her slim hips, but the crotch is wet with her arousal. I lean forward and plant a kiss on the wet fabric and cannot resist running my tongue over it. I look up to see her watching me, eyes wide.

"You taste nice," I say and hook my thumbs into the waist band; pulling them down in one slow movement. To my surprise her pussy is hairless. I look up again, "You shave your pussy!"

"Yes, I have for ages. It seems so much cleaner and tidier." I smile at her typically practical reasoning.

Her labia are pronounced; a thick, wrinkled ridge in the cleft of her pussy, deep pink, and glistening. As I look, a small, clear bead of her juices starts to form and again I cannot help myself as I lean in to catch that droplet on my tongue before running the tip back up the length of her pussy lips.

"Oh God, that feel nice!" she exclaims and I repeat it, making her tremble. I reach up and pull her head down to kiss her mouth. As soon as our lips touch I push my tongue into her mouth, filling it with the taste of her sex. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she is tastes, but just as soon close as she kisses me back hungrily. My fingers caress her pussy briefly before I slip two fingers inside, moving them gently deeper. Her hot wetness envelops my fingers and I slide them back and forth, her vaginal walls firm and tight around them. I rest my thumb on the hood of her clitoris, the movement of my fingers causing my thumb to gently massage her pleasure button below.

She is so wet that my hand is soaked. I pull my fingers out and raise my hand, offering my dripping digits to Tanya. With a slightly anxious smile she opens her mouth and takes my fingers, savouring the taste as she sucks them clean before licking her lips.

"Still worried about the taste?" I ask and my fingers enter her pussy once more.

"I can't believe how nice I found it!" she exclaims. I feel her hand between my legs, rubbing my pussy lips hesitantly. I press forward to encourage her and I feel her finger penetrate me. Her finger is slim but long as it travels deep inside me along the top of my vagina and finds my g-spot which she begins to rub in small circles, now firmer, now lighter, making me tingle inside.

"Oh fuck, that's good," I sigh, "where did you learn that?"

"On myself, of course!" and with that she withdraws her finger and, with just the slightest hesitation, places it in her mouth. "Mmm, you taste even better!" she exclaims happily, "I want to lick you... lick your pussy!"

"Let's eat each other's," I suggest as I scoot back onto the bed and lay down. I feel Tanya may be happier on top and I've always love the feel of someone's weight on me. With a slight push on her shoulder and some tugging on her leg she gets the idea and we are in the 69 position.

I caress Tanya's small, tight arse as my tongue lightly laps at her lower lips before starting to circle her clit. I feel Tanya's hot breath on my pussy as her mouth closes over it just before her tongue pushes into me, wriggling and probing. I hear her groan in pleasure and I'm sure it's as much from the thrill she's getting eating me as from my tongue.

She presses down, forcing her pussy against my face as my tongue plays with her button. Tanya lets out a long groan as her climax rolls over her. I slip my tongue inside her and feel her muscles spasm. Before her orgasm is over I resume licking and sucking her clitoris as she does the same to mine. I feel her fingers enter me and she is again stimulating my G-spot. I try to hold off; wanting to bring her again to orgasm before me, but the dual assault on clit and G is just too intense. My climax detonates, firing every nerve with pleasure and carrying me away.

Eventually the wave subsides and I can breathe and think again. I open my eyes as I feel Tanya slide off me. "Thank you," I say, "that was fantastic."

She gives me a slightly puzzled smile. "Does that always happen? All that liquid when you orgasmed?"

I look down between my legs: wow, that's a big wet patch! "Not always, at least not for me. Some girls never do and others do it often, I believe. Like I said, that was fantastic!"

She leans forward and hugs me and we just hold each other for a while. Eventually, I give her bum a playful slap. "Doc, you need to get ready; you can't go away with Marie smelling of me. Go on, into the shower with you!"

"Are you coming too?" she asks.

"No, I mustn't. This was my helping you as a friend, remember? If your night with Marie goes well then you can take a shower with her tomorrow morning." She nods and climbs off my bed to retrieve her clothes and bag. "There's shampoo and shower gel in the bathroom," I tell her.

"Thank you, for everything," she says just before she enters the bathroom, "You're a good friend, Ginny."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's time to sleep again so I save the second chapter and shut the laptop down. She sighs gently as I slip into the bed, turning in her sleep and laying her arm across me. I close my eyes and let sleep claim me too...

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,859 Followers
12