The Girl Who Wouldn't Ch. 01

Story Info
...use her own shampoo.
1.2k words
4
29k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a nanomechanic, and a very good one at that, though the company I worked for was still new to the industry. I certainly could have gotten a better paying job at a larger company, but here I got perks that made it well worth it to me. The pay wasn't as high as their competitors, but they gave me free access and reign to their lab, and I spent a good amount of time alone on my own products there. The company knew me to be a genius in my field, and so they cut me a generous amount of slack in this area, especially since I had already provided them with several generous toe-holds in the industry. They also provided me with excellent stock options in lieu of a high salary, so by the time the following events came to ground, I owned several whole percentages of the company.

As such, I had enough money to put down a sizable amount of my savings on a two bedroom house close enough to work that I could bike, cutting further down on my expenses. Nonetheless, I advertised for a renter, and soon enough, one came knocking on my door.

When she arrived, I saw a girl with so much potential to be a woman. She dressed in thick, over-sized, and clearly borrowed clothing and wore no makeup, though I could tell she would look stunning in something more form-fitting.

When she moved in, I provided her with one simple rule besides the basics set in her lease: You are not to use or borrow anything of mine without my explicit permission, or guidance and supervision.

She laughed it off despite my attempt to justify it, and she passed it off as immature, but the rule covered broader ground than she knew, and soon enough, she would find out how far I intended on taking it.

Although it was a nice house, it only had one bathroom, which left us to share. As I left my toiletries out, sparse though they were, I allowed here to do the same, provided they never became overly cluttered, or crowded mine own out of room. So we shared it, and on the occasion our schedules collided, I nearly collided with her in the hallway, herself dripping and wrapped in nothing more than a towel. There more than ever, I saw the potential for her to be beautiful, but never remarked on it.

One day while showering, I bumped against one of her bottles and sent several of them dominoing into the tub. As I bent to retrieve and return them to their shelf, I noticed how light they all were. My suspicions growing in my head, I checked the rest of them, and they were all empty. Smiling to myself, I knew she had violated my rule and discovered I could experience more than the flashes in the hall of her body.

#

I came home from work one day with a broader smile than usual, as well as a bad of new goodies in my hands, all in anticipation of the morrow. She was still working herself, a long double-shift, and was expected to be back late and exhausted—very likely to seek out a shower. I arranged everything before making a small dinner for myself and retiring to bed.

She arrived and did as expected, as I heard her bustling around the house from my room. Seeing that my door was closed and I was likely asleep, she stripped off her clothing in her bedroom, and not bothering to draw a towel around herself, carried it over here arm into the bathroom. All this I watched on a microcam borrowed from one of my colleagues.

Not long after the water turned on (no camera in there) one of my other devices beeped. It was a movement sensor, one of several on my body-care products. This one in particular was for my shampoo. I smiled to myself, well hardened from the view of her walking down the hall already, and imagining her soaping up her hair. Soon after that, my conditioner's sensor beeped, and I stripped in anticipation of the third sensor, going so far as to enter the bathroom and use the toilet while I waited.

Finally, it beeped, and I flushed without warning, pausing her from dumping some into her hand long enough for me to pull back the curtain, step in behind her, and snatch it out or her hand.

"Here, let me help you with that."

She jumped and tried to turn to face me, but I'd already wrapped my arms around her and grabbed the wrists that held my body wash.

"What are you doing in here!?"

"Remember my rule? You're supposed to have your own soaps, not use mine. I didn't give you permission to use them, and so you get my supervision and guidance."

"But-"

"No butts about it. Except yours if you don't behave."

Her shoulders slumped defeatedly, and I took the soap bottle from her hands. She started to pull away, but I still held on, not letting her go.

"Where do you think you're going? You haven't finished getting washed yet."

I poured a liberal amount of my body wash into my hands and set the bottle down behind me, then proceeded to soap up her front. My erection bobbed between my legs, and soon hers as I pulled her against me, my hands massaging her slick and soapy tits. Long after they were clean and her nipples hard, I lowered my hands, grazing them across her smooth, delectable belly and finally between her legs.

Her knees shook as my fingers teased her slit clean, and she leaned more of her weight against me. She moaned softly at first, until my finger began to more than just tease her, at which she grew louder and began to flail. I kicked my foot out and the faucet to keep her from stepping or falling beneath it and rinsing the soap off, and slipped on of my fingers inside her.

Biting her lip to cut off a loud gasp, she shook harder, and I raised one of my hands back up to her tits. Alternating pinching her nipple, and kneading and stroking her tit, I very soon brought her to climax. Her body writhed violently and I struggled to keep us both from falling on the slick bottom of the tub with excess lather surrounding our feet. Releasing her bottom lip, she plastered herself against the wall, still bucking and moaning until the ripples faded and finally ceased. Panting, she melted into the tub, sliding between me and the wall.

I smiled as she dropped, her body in one long, smooth motion stroking my cock, from her cheeks, the length of her back, and through her damp hair, until that too stopped just below my throbbing erection.

#

When she finally caught her breath, she mumbled "It's been waaaay too long" first, before turning and long up at me, my throbbing erection in the way. She grinned, reached for it with her hand and stroked it a few times. "Is this my fault?"

"Very much so."

"Does this mean I can keep using your shampoo?"

"No."

She frowned. "I guess this means I'll have to go buy my own."

"Only if you want to shower without my supervision and guidance."

She grinned back. "I can live with that." She stood, albeit on shaking knees, and I reached down a hand to help her. "Thanks."

I pulled her up and against me again, facing me this time. "We're not done yet."