The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers

"Oh, no," I heard Jovie say as the vulva lowered down onto my face.

I panicked for a second, but quickly figured out that I could breathe through my nose. It was stuck up her crack dangerously close to her anus, but I could breathe. And her pussy was right on my mouth.

What else could I do? My own pussy was about to explode. I had to do it. I tentatively tapped her with my tongue, once, then twice, not knowing quite what to do.

Stella was working my helpless breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples in a manner that brought pleasure more than pain. "Oh, yeah," I heard her say. "She's doing it."

I had no choice. Orgasma was driving me crazy. This was not a normal sexual need. This was an entire immersion of my body in a bath of sexual energy. I had to cum. Her hands were stroking the outside of my hips, and it felt as if a dozen of the world's best vibrators were on my clit, but paradoxically not allowing me to cum.

I'd never done anything like this before, but I licked Stella more frantically, squealing to beg Orgasma for what I needed. My brain couldn't process how she was doing this, but it made no difference. I just needed to cum and was willing to do whatever it took to get there.

Stella rode my tongue with approval, moaning herself as she slowly thrust back and forth, compelling me to service her along the full length of her crevice. Her powerful thighs trapped my head, and she worked my helpless breasts mercilessly.

I grappled with the bonds holding my wrists and ankles, but I was stretched tight. My only escape was to make Stella cum, so that I could cum myself. For several minutes I struggled underneath her, recalling every trick that I liked and every trick that a man had pulled on me. And down low, Orgasma continued her cruel strokes, enough to bring me into a frenzy but not let me over the edge. A sweaty sheen coated my nude body.

Finally, I found the right rhythm and pressure. Stella rocked back and forth with an increasing cadence. "Oh, yeah, girl," she said breathily. "Right there. Keep doing that. I fucking love this chick." Her moans came more frequently, her excitement growing, until she finally sucked in her breath, squeezing her thighs so tight on my head that I thought I would burst.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh, godddddddd". She thrashed atop my tongue, flexing and grinding and flexing and grinking, and then suddenly arched and fell silent. She slumped her weight onto my face and her hands, which delightfully crushed my breasts into my rib cage.

She lay still for a moment as I continued to writhe slowly in need beneath her. "This chick is great," she said to Orgasma, then slowly climbed off of me.

Stationed between my legs, Orgasma continued to stroke my hips and thighs, avoiding my center. I needed to cum so badly. "Please let me cum," I pleaded. I had never felt like this before. I was engulfed in arousal and need. It felt as if half my body was a giant, swollen, glistening clit, throbbing and crying out to get that final friction that it needed.

"My turn," Orgasma said matter-of-factly.

I was confused as she and Stella climbed off the table and switched sides. Orgasma pulled off her tiny bikini to reveal large tan areolas and her attractive shaved pussy. I could see the pink of her lips peeking out between her legs. Stella began inspecting between my spread legs, purring as she experimentally pulled my pale inner lips apart. "Oh, this is nice."

As excited as I was, Stella wasn't Orgasma. She was just a woman, and I suddenly became incensed at her intrusion. "Hey," I said, "don't -".

But I was cut off. Orgasma's magical hands entangled themselves in my hair, caressing my scalp. She leaned in for a kiss, and it was most erotic kiss I'd ever felt. Stars danced in my head, and I practically levitated off the table.

She separated after a long, slow, sexy tongue invasion, and I looked into her mischievous green eyes. An unbelievable sensation was stimulating my scalp, my neck, my throat, down into my rock hard nipples. Stella now had two fingers inside me, feeling for my G spot as she teased my clit.

Orgasma looked me in the eyes. "Lick me, honey, okay?"

A hand crept down, tracing a line down my throat, my collarbone, and onto my breastbone, just over my heart. I threw my mouth open in a silent scream. Oh, god. I was so close! I could feel an enormous orgasm building, but it wasn't quite enough sensation to explode. She patiently awaited my answer.

"Will you let me cum?" I panted.

"You're going to have the orgasm of your life. Just give me one first."

I groaned in frustration and shame, but had no choice. I scarcely cared that Jovie was watching, standing practically at my shoulder as I writhed in sexual need. I just needed to get over that edge. "Okay. Just please, hurry."

Orgasma swung a leg up over me, giving me a close-up view of her vulva. Like many blondes, her inner workings were a very light pink, and like Stella she too had well-developed outer labia. Her inner labia were small and delicate. She lowered herself onto me, facing toward my feet, and I began doing my duty.

Stella was cruel. She would rub my clit and my G spot, briskly and expertly, but would then hold off just before I would reach the point of no return on an orgasm. She would slide her fingers down to my anus and finger it while I calmed back down, then would repeat the process over again.

Orgasma was cruel, too. She liked my tongue, I guess, because she would sit on me and enjoy its dance, rocking slightly as she helped me find the most pleasurable parts of her. She tasted sweet. But each time I began to think I had her on the verge, she would rise up out of my reach, breathing heavily and letting herself back down from the precipice. Then she was back on me again.

And her hands! Sometimes they were on my shoulders, sometimes on my rib cage. Sometimes she would lean forward and give me a quick light stroke across the stomach, which sent me into a frenzy of pleasure and pleading. I was practically crying with desire.

"As soon as I touch your boobs, you'll cum," Orgasma whispered. But you're not getting it until I do."

"Guys, stop being mean to her," I heard Jovie say, worry in her voice. "Untie her."

"She loves it," Stella said curtly. "Come over here and play with her yourself."

"Uh-uh." There wasn't much conviction in Jovie's voice.

For an eternity we worked in balance. Stella was teasing and pumping my helpless pussy, I was licking Orgasma for all I was worth, and Orgasma was riding me to her pleasure, intermittently stroking me to keep me on the edge.

Finally the petite and busty blonde settled onto me for good. She was lubricating heavily, and suddenly the end was in sight. Her undulations became faster, more urgent, and she began uttering short, staccato moans. "I'm coming," she gasped. "Keep doing it, just like that." Lower on my body, Stella stopped her fondling and teasing of me, and I sensed her sitting back between my legs to watch.

I was tonguing Orgasma's clit, and concentrated all my effort on it. She pressed down against me, pumping her youthful hips, and uttered a soft, high-pitched wail. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's it that's it that's it!"

At that point, she grabbed my breasts.

It was cruel that I was tied so tautly. My back tried to arch from a million years of instinct, but it was impossible. I practically screamed with pleasure as the orgasm raced through my body. It was hard to describe what was happening to me, but my breasts were practically exploding under her touch, and sexual energy raced through me, then centralized itself in my vulva in an explosion of sensation. My wailing voice joined hers, and we both rode to climax together.

And then she reached down between my legs.

Tied as I was, I was completely unable to move. My pussy with its small racing stripe of auburn was at her mercy, and she gave it none. Scooting down to sit on my breasts, Orgasma probed a finger between my lips, then began vigorously masturbating me.

I would have screamed if I could. Do you know that one instant of complete and utter mindblowing pleasure when an orgasm first hits? Her touch put me there, and it wouldn't let me off. My body stiffened under the onslaught of nerves exploding through it from head to toe, and the onslaught wouldn't stop.

I saw stars. I saw heaven. I had a total out of body experience. Orgasma was working me with her fingers, and every touch was the highest high of the best orgasm a girl could have. It wouldn't stop, and my entire being shrank to that one physical point that she was frigging. I stopped breathing, I stopped seeing, I stopped thinking. It was as if I had left the physical plane and entered a universe of ecstasy.

I don't know how long she held me there, but when she finally lifted her hand I fell back hard into my body. It was as if I had awakened from a dream, sweating and panting madly, disoriented as she sat atop me, giggling. Her hand came down again, and I was back into the astral plane. The sensation was so brilliant that it was almost too much. I felt as if I was going to disappear into it forever.

Hand off. I collapsed back into my body. My vision was blurred, my breathing ragged. I felt like it was time to stop. I didn't think I could do it again.

But I did. Her hand returned, and I couldn't even beg her. I just blasted into nirvana.

Hand off. Orgasma giggled. "You want to try something different now?" I could barely make out the sound of Jovie saying something, of Stella laughing, and then she lowered her hand again.

This time, though, she changed it up. She stroked my clit again, sending me into orbit, but on the downstroke she avoided it, forking two fingers down my lips, between my inner and outer labia.

"Aaaaiiiieeeeeee!" I found my voice. The upstroke on my clit made me cum, but the downstroke was a post-orgasm torture, stimulating my overworked vulva far beyond the point of pleasure and into pain.

Up and down again. "AAAAAAH! NO! NO!" The upstrokes were heavenly, but the downstrokes were absolute hell. I thrashed hard, feeling as if I was going to dislocate my shoulders and hips. But I was held fast.

Up, then down. Up, then down. She had done this before, I could tell. Absolute ecstasy punctuated into agonizing overstimulation. "Oh, god, please! Too much! Too much! Please stop!"

Up, then down. Repeat. "UNNNNNH!" My hips bucked, my muscles spasming. "I'm begging you! Stop!" A vision of Vivian on stage flashed through my head, and I recognized her emotions and desperation, and why she eventually performed public lesbian acts to escape.

Up, then down, over and over while I gasped and squealed and cried. My synapses were exploding. "AIIIEEEEEE! No more! Please! I'll do anything!"

She raised her hand off of me. My heart was beating like a hummingbird, and I moaned in relief.

"So you'll do it?" she asked. But she wasn't talkimg to me.

"Yes!" Jovie sounded distressed. My foggy mind tried to comprehend what was going on. I had missed something.

Orgasma climbed off of me as I slowly returned from oblivion.

I looked to my left. Stella had my much smaller Jovie held in a full nelson, and Orgasma was approaching her. Jovie's nostrils flared as the two women began stripping her, raising her top over her head, then removing her lacy bra.

I didn't usually see women naked, other than perhaps a fleeting glance in the gym shower. But now I was tied naked to a table, watching two naked blondes strip my coworker. Jovie's shorts came down and she stepped out of them. After my ordeal, I assumed that she would be scared to death, but I saw a strange look of anticipation on her face. I suspected that I had looked that way at first too, before I actually experienced what the true force of Orgasma's powers were.

The two blondes sandwiched Jovie, kissing and fondling her. My little intern was attractive with her clothes on, and was absolutely adorable with them off. Her body was trim and toned and perky, and I was surprised at the size of her dark areolae. They weren't as large as mine, but larger than I would expect on such a petite girl with smallish breasts. They were perhaps the size of a half dollar, and puffed out slightly from her breast flesh. Below the waist, she had a full strip of jet black pubic hair, trimmed neatly but still full. I could see a hint of her opening below as she struggled to keep her balance between her two aggressors.

Orgasma was working her just like she had done to me, building her up, touching her in the places that excited but didn't climax. Orgasma was cruel, and her sidekick Stella was a perfect accomplice. The two of them ganged up on the little Filipina, pulling her down onto the couch. I strained to raise and turn my head to see them, but could only hear them as I lay stretched to my limit.

I'm embarrassed to say that what I heard was a turn on. Jovie was gasping and squealing and pleading, and I knew that the two performers were teasing her just like they teased me, bringing her to the brink of orgasm again and again, denying her again and again. Jovie had a little high-pitched voice and it was incredibly erotic to hear the naïve young coed being ganged up on by the two experienced women.

"Lick me," I heard Stella order, and Jovie's squeaks and squeals grew muted for several minutes. I could hear only her muffled calls, Stella's growing groans of pleasure, and Orgasma's occasional laughs and taunts. Occasionally the furniture shifted on the floor as someone began thrashing too hard, and I could feel the vibrations of their movements through the table that bound me.

Stella came again, and I could hear Orgasma take her turn. I wondered if Jovie was better at cunnilingus than I was, and felt guilty about wondering. The circus blondes were taking a bit longer to come this time, but that was probably natural given their past action with me.

"Oh, wow," I heard Orgasma profess. "She really moves her tongue fast. I like this one." She rode Jovie's face for several more minutes before I heard her breathy moans increase in frequency and volume.

"Oh, baby, keep eating me, just like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, her tongue is fantastic!" I could hear the furniture scooch against the floor as Orgasma bucked and thrashed. Then movement again, and Orgasma was sitting on the floor beside me, purring with contentment.

"Please let me cum." Jovie's voice was small and shy, but strained. The two blondes laughed.

"She wants to cum," Stella mocked. "Do you want me to fist her?"

Orgasma sighed with contentment. "No, she was really good. Let's give her a reward. Let's have Red eat her out."

My eyes widened. No, surely not. I had been left alone long enough that I had recovered my wits. I didn't want to have sex with women, much less my little intern. I lay still, as if I somehow believed that they didn't remember me, that there was someone else who would be called "Red".

There was some minor scuffling, and suddenly Stella was looming over me. In her powerful arms, jackknifed with her knees pinned up against her shoulders, was a nude Jovie. Her position blatantly displayed her vulva to me, glistening with moisture. It was tiny and looked like it would be very tight, and her clit was very prominently protruding. Trapped as she was, she couldn't move, her legs pinned up to her chest, her arms pinned to her side, her back trapped against Stella's impressive rack.

"Hey, Red," Stella said, grinning. "Your friend here hasn't gotten to cum yet. She needs your help."

Orgasma appeared on my other side. "Yes, she needs your help," she said. With that, she stroked her magical hand up and down my thigh.

I closed my eyes. That felt sooooo good. Even after my exhausting earlier experience, my clit was suddenly back at attention, my pussy quickly lubricating up. I couldn't believe how fast my body reacted to her.

Orgasma gave me another kiss, pressing her tongue into my mouth. She looked me in the eyes. "Maybe she'll help you, too." She straightened back up. "What do you say, girls? Do you want to eat each other out?" Orgasma rubbed my stomach with her left hand, and stroked her right up and down the back of Jovie's trapped thigh. We both moaned in delight and frustration as the sexual magic flowed into us.

"Please let me cum," Jovie begged. "I can't stand it." I could see her nipples on her chest, and was astounded at their length. They were two small erect cylinders, sticking up at least a half-inch from her breasts. They were spectacular, and also betrayed her desperation. The poor girl.

I envisioned myself as an adventurous woman. I was hip. I was cool. Or at least I thought I was. But I had never approached this night before. I had already eaten two women to orgasm, and now a third was literally being dangled over me. And beyond my control, my clit and pussy were practically pulsing with desire to receive the same.

Jovie's toes were flexing and she was whimpering in frustration. I swallowed hard. "I'll do it," I said. "Lower her down."

Orgasma looked at Jovie with amusement. "Red down here will help you out. Will you help her out?"

"Yes! Whatever you want. Just let me cum!"

"Oh, goody! Let's have a little 69 action. Stella?"

The bodybuilder positioned Jovie over me and lowered her down. Oh, god. Her pussy was dark and furry, unlike that of the two blondes, and it was practically dripping with desire. It was planted onto my face as Stella positioned Jovie into a 69 position atop me.

I didn't care. I began using my tongue on Jovie and she immediately began grinding herself onto my face, frantic for her orgasm. I used my newfound knowledge to locate her prominent clit and gave it special attention. I could feel her hair tickle my hips, then her head was forced between my legs, and ...

Oh, god. It was so good. I never thought of Jovie as a lesbian, or having any lesbian disposition, but she either had a lot of practice or she was the best natural talent one could imagine. Her tongue and lips practically made me scream with pleasure, amplified by Orgasma's hands running across Jovie's back and my thighs.

We frantically serviced each other, me bound, stretched, and immobile on the bottom, her curled up on top, pinned in place by Stella's powerful arms. "Do you like her pink pussy?" Orgasma taunted. "Have you ever 69'ed a redhead?" I could feel Jovie trembling and shaking above me, desperate with lust, and I tried to help her, to put her over the edge. At the same time, I was getting close myself, falling prey to the amazing tongue and lips of my cute intern as well as Orgasma's sexual teasing. We were both moaning and thrusting, trying to get over the top, when Orgasma unveiled her final trick.

"Not quite there? Let me help you out," she said. Her hand appeared above the curve of Jovie's pert derriere, the index finger glinting with the opaque shine of Vaseline. As I looked up at it, I was confused for a second about what was about to happen, and then it hit me.

"No!" I tried to shout, but I was buried in the silky fur and lips of my partner. The finger came down and, in one smooth move, plunged forcefully into Jovie's tight anus. At exactly that same moment, Orgasma's other hand struck home in my own anus, driving a finger up to its entire length.

Jovie and I screamed and bucked at the same time, our brains exploding in a perverse combination of ecstasy and agony as we were impaled anally by Orgasma's magic fingers. Orgasma made us dance for what seemed like forever, riding the crests of neverending orgasms, and then I saw her thumb enter Jovie's tiny tight pussy at the same time I felt her other one enter mine. As Jovie screamed and stiffened, my eyes rolled back into my head. The last thing I remembered seeing was the ceiling tiles above me.

I don't know how long I was out. I awoke on the hood of my car, lying face down atop a nude and disoriented Jovie. The parking lot was empty, the carnival dark. Crickets chirped as I rose, my pussy feeling like I'd just pulled a train with a professional football team. I was stark naked, but saw my clothes and Jovie's in a pile at our feet.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers