The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers

I dragged Jovie around to the passenger side, threw our clothes in, and dug my keys out of one of the pockets. Utterly exhausted and drained, I collapsed into the driver's seat and pondered what had happened. After a few long moments Jovie moaned and her eyes flickered open. She turned her head and looked me up and down. "Are we going to write about this?" she asked softly.

I started the car and let it idle. I looked over at her, and even in the darkness I could see the black tuft between her legs, the long shadows of her still-erect nipples. I wondered if perhaps we would try to relive tonight at some point just so we could help process it.

I shook my head and put the car in gear. "The old couple that met on the tilt-a-whirl," I said slowly. "We'll write about them." I made a slow and careful 180 and put the carnival in my rear-view mirror.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers